Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

He mentions that his vexatious litigant ban has just expired. Will this be enough to get it renewed?

He says he has no fixed abode, surely a bit of a problem for the court to correspond with him?

Oh well, it's been very quiet the last few days.
Hercule Parrot

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Gregg wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:48 pm
notorial dissent wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:47 pm But... But... But... They finded it on de innerwebs so it gots ta be truh.... duh!!! They don't even know what they're quoting means.
The internet is the highest and final forum of constitutional interpretation, it says so in Magna Carta.
Aggravated by the prolix repetition of the idiot fraternity, which leads to a "Gresham's law" effect upon good information.

So for example googling " R v Thistlewood (1820)" does not easily find any academic or legal references, or a copy of the judgement. Most of what is found is page after page of FMOTL assertions about the supposed effect of this case.

Few readers will trouble to look further, which would be unfortunate. The Thistlewood case arises from The Cato Street Conspiracy (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cato_Street_Conspiracy) where a group of malcontents plotted to "...assassinate the cabinet... seize key buildings, overthrow the government and establish a "Committee of Public Safety" to oversee a radical revolution".

A full transcript of the hearing may be found at pp 682-956 https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=80t ... &q&f=false

They were indeed charged, and convicted, of "Conspiring to levy war, and subvert the Constitution" amongst other things. The ringleaders were executed, and lesser followers transported to Australia (as brutal an experience then as it is today).

So how does this historical case apply today? I would suggest that it offers little comfort to FMOTL beliefs. For example Krabby's attempts to defy the government and organise forcible seizures of premises or persons would surely be the same crime as "Preparing addresses, &c. containing incitements to the King's subjects to assist in levying war and subverting the Constitution".

R v Thistlewood contains no new or important points of law. It merely reiterates that conspiring to subvert or overthrow the government is a serious crime. I have no idea why the loonies cite this case as if it supports their desire to subvert or overthrow the government. It does not.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Actually, if they had a brain between them or even the barest understanding of history, that "precedent" would seriously disturb them, that is if they had a brain between them, which they don't. The whole hanging, drawing and quartering bit might be more than a bit concerning. That is if the had a brain between them.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Maybe they should all move to Guernsey, where mediaeval laws are alive and well -
A woman has activated the ancient Norman rite of Clameur de Haro to protest against the narrowing of a road which she claims would endanger pedestrians and motorists.

Rosie Henderson, from Guernsey, raised the clameur by kneeling and calling for help and reciting the Lord’s Prayer in Norman French. Fully enforceable in Guernsey and Jersey law, it means the construction work in St Peter Port must stop until a court decides the case.

Henderson, a parish councillor, raised the clameur on Tuesday by the roads of Les Échelons and South Esplanade, near the construction site. The clameur states: “Haro! Haro! Haro! A l’aide, mon prince, on me fait tort”, translated as “Come to my aid, my prince, for someone does me wrong”.

Whoever calls the clameur has 24 hours to register it in court, but whoever it is called against must stop all work immediately
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... cient-plea
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

How has this group- Common law “support”

Escape our scrutiny?

https://m.facebook.com/groups/1093633154119458
Last edited by JimUk1 on Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Comrade Sharik »

That 'Common Law Support' group is pretty scary. It appears to be hosting images of children subject to court orders, including a link to one video which the author states is the subject of an injunction in the UK.

One of the items on their page is a link to this story
Father jailed for two years after trying to abduct own children from social services
https://www.getsurrey.co.uk/news/surrey ... r-15008676

While there's no obvious or overt CLC/FMOTL connection, we are told that -
The contact session continued until 1pm, when Smith left the room to show a supervisor a piece of paper purported to be an emergency protection order.
I'd strongly encourage anyone who is on Facebook to report the group for what appear to be multiple instances of breaches of UK child protection laws.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Indeed, having looked over it more meticulously it is a frightening place.

And who should be running it? Appears to be another “White Pendragon”, another FMOTL article 61 peddler-

https://m.facebook.com/mancfan?fref=nf
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Comrade Sharik wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:03 pm One of the items on their page is a link to this story
Father jailed for two years after trying to abduct own children from social services
https://www.getsurrey.co.uk/news/surrey ... r-15008676
More of a religious fanatic than FMOTL, but an alarming story -
Prosecutors said he planned to use a boat laden with provisions to cross the Channel to Holland and France.

...The father “took off with speed”, with him and his children in a hired car.... when police approached his vehicle, Smith reversed and nearly hit the police car. Officers signalled for him to stop but he only stopped to change gears and drove towards an officer. There were three crashes as police repeatedly drove into the path of the car before Smith was finally detained.

On the boat, officers found - among other things - thousands of Euros, tens of thousands of pounds in cash, passport applications for the children and change of name deeds

After multiple interruptions in court by Smith, he was given permission by Judge Alexia Durran to present his personal matters of mitigation. Smith said: “The fact is that I have conceded, as with anything in life, that you can unintentionally cross the law or break the law and that would appear to be the case in relation to the abduction. The fact is there was no guilt at the time. I wasn’t doing something wrong from my own
understanding because I was acting under my own advice
"....
longdog

Post by longdog »

The fact is there was no guilt at the time. I wasn’t doing something wrong from my own understanding because I was acting under my own advice
If only guilt were determined by what you advised yourself at the time.

"Say... Me... Can I carry a loaded .357 magnum in a public place?"

"I've thought about this and my legal advice to me is yes I can"

"Thank you me... As ever my legal advice to me is invaluable"

"I'm welcome"

:shrug:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Siegfried Shrink

John Paterson, mentioned here occsionally, does not like me. Win!
John Paterson
3 hours ago
Hi John Wescott and Siegfried STINK You are so fucking dumb you do not understand that your PC has a finger print.... we know where you are, and you will be fed feet first in the wood chipper and fed to the pigs... Just keep-on posting, suckers lol ENJOY YOUR TWELVE SUBSBIBER RENT BOYS LOL! HOAXTED RESEARCH SATANISTS EXPOSED
by John Alexander Paterson https://archive.org/details/MVI1094
Tevildo
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Tevildo »

longdog wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:33 pm
The fact is there was no guilt at the time. I wasn’t doing something wrong from my own understanding because I was acting under my own advice
If only guilt were determined by what you advised yourself at the time.
This actually has been a live issue in English law. R v Ghosh is the leading case:
Lane LJ wrote: It is no defence for a man to say "I knew that what I was doing is generally regarded as dishonest; but I do not regard it as dishonest myself. Therefore I am not guilty".
MaritalArtist
First Mate
First Mate

Post by MaritalArtist »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:11 pm John Paterson, mentioned here occsionally, does not like me. Win!
John Paterson
3 hours ago
Hi John Wescott and Siegfried STINK You are so fucking dumb you do not understand that your PC has a finger print.... we know where you are, and you will be fed feet first in the wood chipper and fed to the pigs... Just keep-on posting, suckers lol ENJOY YOUR TWELVE SUBSBIBER RENT BOYS LOL! HOAXTED RESEARCH SATANISTS EXPOSED
by John Alexander Paterson https://archive.org/details/MVI1094
Wher's that from, the archive has gone?
That's right, The Mascara Snake, fast and bulbous! Also, a tin teardrop!
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:11 pm John Paterson, mentioned here occsionally, does not like me. Win!
John Paterson
3 hours ago
Hi John Wescott and Siegfried STINK ..........you will be fed feet first in the wood chipper and fed to the pigs...
Is that an and / or situation, I mean surely if you've been fed to a wood chipper there's not going to be much left for the pigs, is there ?! :thinking:
Siegfried Shrink

It's a comment on one of the worlds worst YouTube videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4K8u16w ... 4379882939

I think as long as the woodchipper was empty when the grinding starts, the body would be ready for the pig trough with no further processing. I have no idea who the other person he refers to is, it's not me anyway.

I am pretty sure he could not even afford to hire a woodchipper, let alone buy one for his many critics althoughh this might be cheaper in the long run.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

So he's going to puree you to death?? Not quite novel or original but. definitely not your run of the mill death threat.

There may also be the issue of him being smart enough to be able to operate the aforementioned device, somehow he doesn't strike me as being rocket surgeon material.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:40 pm It's a comment on one of the worlds worst YouTube videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4K8u16w ... 4379882939

I think as long as the woodchipper was empty when the grinding starts, the body would be ready for the pig trough with no further processing. I have no idea who the other person he refers to is, it's not me anyway.

I am pretty sure he could not even afford to hire a woodchipper, let alone buy one for his many critics althoughh this might be cheaper in the long run.
are you saying he'd wake up in a chipper mood?
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I don't know if the movie Fargo got much play in the UK, but the death by woodchipper has been done

Warning, extremely graphic video clip Image
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Gregg wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:27 pm I don't know if the movie Fargo got much play in the UK, but the death by woodchipper has been done

Probably the Coen Brother's second finest work after The Big Lobowski... "What the heck d'ya mean?"
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

AndyPandy wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 2:35 pm
John Paterson
3 hours ago
Hi John Wescott and Siegfried STINK ..........you will be fed feet first in the wood chipper and fed to the pigs...
Is that an and / or situation, I mean surely if you've been fed to a wood chipper there's not going to be much left for the pigs, is there ?! :thinking:
If it was Bricktop, ala “Snatch” he wouldn’t need a woodchipper. He’d simply give you to Errol, to feed to the pigs.

I think you’ll all be ok as it’s safe to say, the guy isn’t Bricktop-
https://youtu.be/kBvCPTK1MmY
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Gregg wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:27 pm I don't know if the movie Fargo got much play in the UK, but the death by woodchipper has been done

It was done for real in Connecticut 1986. now I will submit she may have been dead beforehand because he bought a freezer when she disappeared.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Helle_Crafts