Before her next hearing
2%
After her next hearing
5%
Before her trial
32%
Before her sentencing
44%
Never - she wants to experience BEing and DOing behind bars.
17%

Total votes: 41

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Post by notorial dissent »

She does run true to form. Scarily true to form. So the appellate court can now look-forward to pounds and pounds of duly rejected and refused copies of the judgment and possibly more praecipes. 0f course she's going to have to get in forma pauper status first and that may take a fair bit of mental gymnastics since she maintains the mean old courts have no jurisdiction over her. Then, once she's stuck that landing she'll need to file something that isn't twaddle or they'll bounce it. More drama to come.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Blackbeard
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Blackbeard »

grixit wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:20 am If they send her to Lompoc, perhaps i can visit her.
I think Lompoc is men only. Too bad — I’m curious how your visit would be received.
And ye shall know the idiots by their red-stained thumbs.
Blackbeard
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Blackbeard »

When connecting dots, keep top of mind that when HATJ lands and sets foot on Federal Soil, the last parts unravel (ok, implode would be a more apt characterization 😉
I guess there are things you can do in Federal prison that you can’t do in Federal court.
And ye shall know the idiots by their red-stained thumbs.
TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by TheNewSaint »

What are the odds that Bill Ferguson will relocate to whatever city Heather's permanent prison is in?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

TheNewSaint wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:06 pm What are the odds that Bill Ferguson will ask for money to relocate to whatever city Heather's permanent prison is in?
FTFY
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

What are the odds that Bill Ferguson will ask for money
Obviously, 100%. I was trying to be a little bit sporting by limiting it to Bill actually relocating.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

grixit wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:20 am If they send her to Lompoc, perhaps i can visit her.
No women at Lompoc. You'd need hip boots anyway.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

Later natterings reveal that Heather is at FCI Dublin, the place looks pretty cushy.
notorial dissent

If she is going to CA, that just makes it that much easier for Bill, he is up in WA now, so him relocating, again, is not much of a stretch, and an almost sure bet.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Little bit suspicious that they fail to mention Randy. Isn’t he supposed to be moved to South Carolina for his trial there?
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

Randy? Who's that?
:sarcasmon:
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Terran Bill has a new post explaining who the aliens he talks to are. Turns out (I’m interpreting) that the aliens are his split personalities so those conversations he posts are Bill talking to Bill.

https://terrancognito.blogspot.com/2018 ... 9.html?m=1
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

Jeffrey wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:51 pm Terran Bill has a new post explaining who the aliens he talks to are. Turns out (I’m interpreting) that the aliens are his split personalities so those conversations he posts are Bill talking to Bill.

https://terrancognito.blogspot.com/2018 ... 9.html?m=1
He's just the sort of person I know I'd ask to be a character witness on my behalf. What a nutjob.

Also, not to wade in the cesspool of politics, but . . . what's with these people and their devotion to Trump?
Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Anything more than say, two standard deviations from normal they love. All I'm gonna say and hope we don't wade away from topic on that.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Gregg wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:32 pm Anything more than say, two standard deviations from normal they love.
Yep. Pretty much any "alternative news" gets reposted there. Crystals, aliens, past lives, Benjamin Fulford, Trump-related stuff, you name it. And of course all the TDA and financial conspiracy nonsense. If it bleeds stupidity, it leads.
notorial dissent

TheNewSaint wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:26 pm
Gregg wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:32 pm Anything more than say, two standard deviations from normal they love.
Yep. Pretty much any "alternative news" gets reposted there. Crystals, aliens, past lives, Benjamin Fulford, Trump-related stuff, you name it. And of course all the TDA and financial conspiracy nonsense. If it bleeds stupidity, it leads.
You forgot the gets believed part.
wserra

Post by wserra »

Just one question, Gregg: are you saying that we have a President who is statistically significant?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Prosperity scams need a messiah white horse figure. It was Obama back then, now it’s Trump. Anything that isn’t a Clinton or a Bush would be fine. I’d note that Heather went from claiming Jonathan Betts worked for the Obama White House and then the Trump White House without anyone noticing.

As an aside, would it be worth writing the prosecutor with some of the choicest fibs told by Tucci on the stand? I don’t know what the requirements are for perjury but at a minimum pretending to work for banks that she made up in order to pretend to have experience in finance seems like it should fit the bill.
JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

Jeffrey wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:50 pm As an aside, would it be worth writing the prosecutor with some of the choicest fibs told by Tucci on the stand? I don’t know what the requirements are for perjury but at a minimum pretending to work for banks that she made up in order to pretend to have experience in finance seems like it should fit the bill.
I think it unlikely. There's no way that her fabulizing about her experience would have been material to the outcome of the trial. And I think that a materiality test is critical to prosecuting perjury. It's pretty clear that the jury didn't believe anything she had to say.

Also, to be convicted of perjury, you have to know you're lying. I suspect that the prosecution and perhaps the court wanted to avoid going down the road of a competency exam for Heather. Had the government tried to prosecute her for perjury on her claim to have been a big shot in the international financial system, it would have opened the door for her standby counsel to raise the competency issue and thus to either reduce her confinement or potentially even cause a deadlocked jury, with some moving to acquit out of sympathy. Better to just ignore it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Its too bad that Heather wasn't ordered to pay restitution. If she had, I think that limits her commissary account, which they garnish to satisfy it. Yeah, I know, that's just mean. I never said I was nice.

Randy, on the other hand, I think was ordered to pay restitution, an amount he will of course never repay because its more than he's going to earn for the rest of his life.

Anyhow, I know if you have a restitution order they take a percentage of the sweet dollar a day prison pay (I don't know how much it really is, but I'm fairly sure its a piddling amount). But I wonder, do the likewise take money that Sheila and Bill F send in?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.