More correspondence from Ed and Gang

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

More correspondence from Ed and Gang

Post by Demosthenes »

keith:

i love you guy.

i see i, or we have a team forming. thank you!

yes! joe haas is detail oriented, you wont find a more perservering (and your right) bulldog when he gets on track. joes mind is like a trip hammer.

i do not have a lawyer because when they kidnapped us they put me into 24hour lockdown immediately and kept me sequestered ever since. they did this because their concerned. "the truth is absolute which cannot be changed or denied" their afraid of us because thats all we speak "truth"

counselor kelley is irish how bad can she be? i have futrher funding once i get started. i just need a leg up. help!! thanks. nobody has ever lost anything with elaine or i. we always take care of our friends. im looking forward to speaking to any one of them. she seems to have the right background. im still in lockdown with limited access to anything. no phone, no one to talk to.

all i get is controlled mail. im praying we can be home for christmas. we have serious lawsuits against these people.

STAY IN TOUCH! PLEASE!!

EDWARD LEWIS:BROWN
Demo.
ErsatzAnatchist

Re: More correspondence from Ed and Gang

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

Demosthenes wrote:
keith:

im praying we can be home for christmas.
Ed may be back in NH by Christmas, but only for an arraignment, not to his house.

I drove by the Federal Court in Concord today. There was a massive "Free Ed Brown" protest.

Three people. Looks like Ed has more supporters in jail than out.
Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Post by Prof »

Elain: family of idiots wrote:
all i get is controlled mail. im praying we can be home for christmas. we have serious lawsuits against these people.
What serious lawsuits? A federal fugitive is captured in the middle of an armed camp without any significant violence except and alleged use of a taser. She is being held pursuant to a criminal conviction and sentence which she chose not to appeal????????????

I'm sure every plaintiff's lawyer in NH is going to try to sign this one up. Wes, are you interested?
Last edited by Prof on Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"My Health is Better in November."
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

This letter is from Ed, not Elaine.
Demo.
Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Post by Prof »

Demosthenes wrote:This letter is from Ed, not Elaine.
This is my day to say, " :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: Never mind."

Same point, though -- since no one will ever believe that Ed was gassed!!!!!!!
"My Health is Better in November."
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

Prof wrote:
Demosthenes wrote:This letter is from Ed, not Elaine.
This is my day to say, " :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: Never mind."

Same point, though -- since no one will ever believe that Ed was gassed!!!!!!!
Someone connected with Rino is saying that Ed was tasered during his arrest. I have asked him/her for the source of that info, because Ed has never said he was tasered. Unfortunately, I haven't been interested enough in the answer to see if he/she responded.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Elaine claims to have been tasered during her arrest.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Quixote

Post by Quixote »

Dr. Caligari wrote:Elaine claims to have been tasered during her arrest.
Are you suggesting that even Rino's friends get Ed's and Elaine's stories confused?
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Quixote

Post by Quixote »

i do not have a lawyer because when they kidnapped us they put me into 24hour lockdown immediately and kept me sequestered ever since. they did this because their concerned. "the truth is absolute which cannot be changed or denied" their afraid of us because thats all we speak "truth"
And yet his messages still get out. Amazing.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Prof wrote:I'm sure every plaintiff's lawyer in NH is going to try to sign this one up. Wes, are you interested?
I'd sooner represent the lady I spoke to a while ago who claimed that she was operated on in the alley behind the hospital.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

"I'll be home for Christmas...
If only in my dreams"
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

A scan of Ed's letter posted above. Nice artwork.

Demo.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Demosthenes wrote:A scan of Ed's letter posted above. Nice artwork.

Clearly, art of a man who had been gassed, tortured and harassed. Or a child, I'm not sure.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Why's he smiling? Is something going on behind the fence with his liberty tool?
grixit

Post by grixit »

Makes a cheery sig.

. . . . . . Dr Pepper
Truthstalker

Post by Truthstalker »

grixit wrote:Makes a cheery sig.

Kilroy!
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

More from Ed to Joe Haas.
Wed., Nov. 28, 2007 AD

Dear Joe:

--Fifty five days a P.O.W. and still kept in isolation with no real outside contact. They know just how much damage they are doing to all of us.

--When you look at every so called charge you find that it's all illusion.

--Remember 'no victim - no crime.' The reason for all the Hoopla by the Federal agencies is because they were told to 'Show the Law.' and they can't. So they have to make everyone else look bad.

--Again remember the only injured parties are Danny - Jason - Bob - Reno and Edward and Elaine Brown. - Bill Miller.

--We have been tortured - beaten - sexually assaulted - isolations - deprivation robbed - Tazered - Pepper sprayed - Drugged - Poisoned - Shot at, and that's not all.

--Elaine and I will also help the other guys! over [page 1 / page 2]

--Joe: all of our cases are interlocked. They have to allow us to communicate. They keep us separated because they know we would clean their clocks. In law they're afraid of us. We are the law. Ed.

--Good God! and they prevent communication to acquire proper counsel.

--There's a 1 year deadline for the Brown case cr-00071-01-sm which is January. I believe that's what the U.S. District Court is trying to do to the Brown case in Concord, N.H.

--This whole case should end for everyone based on the total and I mean total misconduct of the Brown case by Stephan McCauliff. Remember: he disallowed all motions - good motions - refused to discuss jurisdiction - conducted collusion. and more - etc. Does nobody see this? Elaine and I have our own funding in the property. Can no one get a good lawyer to me? You're right Joe, we should have been home for Thanksgiving.

-They won't let me do it from here. We need one of you to get it started. Joe: what of James Dennehey/Salisbury, N.H.?

Edward Lewis clan Brown

my condition has not changed here - no help. Ed."
Demo.
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

Sounding more desperate as time goes on.

Will the reality that he is "home" and is never going anywhere other than elsewhere in the BOP system ever penetrate his thick skull?
Last edited by . on Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
grixit

Post by grixit »

Ed wrote:
--Elaine and I will also help the other guys! 2]
How?
--There's a 1 year deadline for the Brown case cr-00071-01-sm which is January. I believe that's what the U.S. District Court is trying to do to the Brown case in Concord, N.H.
Does that mean he thinks there's something the government has to do before January or else they have to let everyone go?

. . . . . . Dr Pepper
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Wed., Nov. 28, 2007 AD
You know how I feel about Wednesdays.
--Fifty five days a P.O.W. and still kept in isolation with no real outside contact. They know just how much damage they are doing to all of us.
Yes, I imagine it's very damaging to you to be without an audience, to be unable to grope Randy Weaver, to be prevented from holding press conferences so he can rant about shape-shifting lizards, the Freemasons and the Queen of England. I'm sure she's never heard of you, but if she has, she'd probably call you a tosser. Look it up in your Constipational Ranger dictionary. Published by the British Press and your local Illuminati chapter.
--When you look at every so called charge you find that it's all illusion.
Yes, the justice system is pulling a gerbiwhale out of your urinal, sawing rabid monkeys in half, and putting swizzle sticks up your nose. Wait, no, that's someone else. You know it's much harder to create an illusion when a perfectly good reality is just as entertaining. The problem here, Ed, is that while you're trying to get us all to look at your right hand, we can clearly see you picking your nose with your left. And while we're on the topic, every time Elaine opens her mouth we can see your lips moving.
--Remember 'no victim - no crime.'
Back the chuck wagon up there, you victimized the federal government (the corporation/artificial person, if it makes you feel better). Basically, it sued you and won. Game over.

As a consolation prize, I have a catchy phrase for you: Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.
The reason for all the Hoopla by the Federal agencies is because they were told to 'Show the Law.' and they can't.
They did show you the law. At first they were wondering why you seemed so happy about it, but then you turned around and they realized you were mooning them. Honest mistake, really. Have you ever thought about waxing?
So they have to make everyone else look bad.
The Illuminati and Federal Government see no need to waste additional resources on your little cult. They've already wasted enough money trying to prevent you from killing people because they disagree with you.

In truth, Ed, you and your supporters do a damned fine job of making yourselves look bad. We really don't think you need anyone helping you along in that regard.
--Again remember the only injured parties are Danny - Jason - Bob - Reno and Edward and Elaine Brown. - Bill Miller.
I had an injured party once. There was spiked punch, and strip Jenga, and a Tom Cruise blowup doll that would say one of three phrases every time you shoot it with a blowdart: "I can be a quite excitable person.", "You don't know the history of psychiatry. I do.", and "[Women] smell good. They look pretty. I love women. I do." So, when are the dates of your parties and at what correctional institution will they be held? Will there be prison riots? I love prison riots. It's like whacking monkeys in a barrel with wooden baseball bats.
--We have been tortured
Finally admitting that your rantings can cause oxygen deprivation listeners laughing hysterically is the first step in admitting that you're a total whackjob.
- beaten -
Finally admitting defeat, eh?
sexually assaulted -
Poor Randy.
isolations -
That must be absolute hell for someone who requires an audience 24/7.
deprivation robbed -
First you complain about being isolated, then you complain about having your deprivation robbed. Wait..."Deprivation" the the name of your piggy bank? He's perfectly intact, I assure you. We've had to put him in the witness protection program. You'll be pleased to know that he now lives with a little girl who owns a shape-shifting lizard. And the lizard is EEEEVIIIIILLLL.

Tazered -
Could have been worse. At least you weren't subjected to the Jello-gun. One would think that the wiggle isn't a formidable weapon, but I can promise you that when you get smacked at 60 MPH by a mass of gelatin, you reconsider the choices you made in life to bring law enforcement to the point that they had to shoot you with snack food. The regret is the pain that keeps on giving.
Pepper sprayed -
I would have paid to see that.
Drugged -
Well, how else were they going to get you to calm the frick down for five minutes. As a side note, were they at least good drugs? I mean, were you able to see the dancing octopus and that psychedelic frog that plays tennis?
Poisoned - Shot at, and that's not all.
So...now you're Rasputin?
--Elaine and I will also help the other guys!
Well, you've done a fantastic job of helping them out so far. Hell, if it weren't for you, some of them probably wouldn't even be in prison at all!
They keep us separated because they know we would clean their clocks.
Could you do mine, too? The seconds hand clicks a little bit as it passes the 30 second mark and it's annoying the living crap out of me.
In law they're afraid of us.
The only thing they're afraid of is spitting their coffee on their keyboards the next time they read some crap you write.
We are the law.
And the law doesn't exist. Good luck with that.
Elaine and I have our own funding in the property.
Which was confiscated. If it even existed. Gee, I hope it wasn't all in Libbies.
Can no one get a good lawyer to me?
Why do you need a lawyer, when you have self-declared yourself to be the "law".

You're right Joe, we should have been home for Thanksgiving.
Thanksgiving 5010. Maybe sooner with good behavior.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie