Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by longdog »

JimUk1 wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:28 pm This is THEE Charles Spencer that doesn’t like immigrants, but has a Ukrainian partner?

This is THEE Charles Spencer that doesn’t want to pay council tax but thinks he should be entitled to benifits?

What a douche.
It's not just that he thinks he is entitled to benefits but that he thinks the government should also support his Ukrainian 'fiancée' and her (not his) daughter who live in Ukraine... Because that's entirely reasonable because reasons. Apparently there's no hypocrisy in simultaneously complaining about immigrants coming over here claiming benefits blah, blah free house blah, blah free car blah, blah free 72" colour TV and etc.

Given how long this 'engagement' has been going on I think it's entirely fair to speculate on how genuine it is. He's had more than long enough to marry the woman and move her and her daughter into his grotty one bedroom flat in a former mining village or, as an alternative, move to her place in Ukraine.

I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised if the 'fiancée' were simply milking him for whatever cash he has which is probably somewhere only slightly north of fuck all.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

In that flat, the relationship will fall apart faster than the ratners ring.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I wonder how old the daughter is? He might be hoping for a BOGOF.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I would think the "fiancée" is and would be far happier in the Ukraine than she ever would be with Chuckles, who sounds like such a bundle of joy. Comes to mind, wonder if he's actually supporting her at all?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

notorial dissent wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:08 pm I would think the "fiancée" is and would be far happier in the Ukraine than she ever would be with Chuckles, who sounds like such a bundle of joy. Comes to mind, wonder if he's actually supporting her at all?
Well he claims to be supporting two families while living on benefits so I'm pretty sure the answer to that is a firm 'No'.

The whole thing really begs the question as to why, if Doncaster MBC, national government, the DWP and the whole legal system are such a monumental shower of bastards, does he not just fuck off to Ukraine and have done with it.

Three nanoseconds of Googling show the reason... They won't have him.

https://uk.mfa.gov.ua/en/consular-affai ... to-ukraine

Now he could get citizenship by marrying his 'fiancee' and waiting the requisite two years so why hasn't he done that? A less charitable person than me might speculate that said 'fiancee' has no intention of ever marrying, let alone supporting, an ancient, delusional, unemployable oaf who clearly has anger management issues.

And then there's the fact that he would almost certainly not be entitled to either Ukrainian or UK benefits if he did.

So why not marry the poor woman and bring her and her daughter to the bright lights of sunny Doncaster?... Ah... He'd need to be earning £22.400 per annum.

It's a tragedy of Shakespearian proportions that true love should be so thwarted... I wonder if he could get the Common Law Play Court to issue a ruling that will bring this poor, divided family together to live happily ever after in their Doncaster paradise... <cue romantic music>
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
TheHallouminati
First Mate
First Mate

Post by TheHallouminati »

Mr Mawson of Doncaster MBC must be pooing his pants :sarcasmon:
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

It certainly is a Shakespearean comedy in the making.

I shall call it “Much ado about council tax”.

Sir Ian McKellen to play Charly!

Synopsis; Charles refused to pay council tax. Goes to court, postures (all the usual freeman crap on the middle) and ends up having to pay.

Meanwhile, in the Ukrankie :thinking:
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

longdog wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:38 pm Given how long this 'engagement' has been going on I think it's entirely fair to speculate on how genuine it is. He's had more than long enough to marry the woman and move her and her daughter into his grotty one bedroom flat in a former mining village or, as an alternative, move to her place in Ukraine.
Nobody could condemn an innocent child to grow up in a brutal post-Communist wasteland, so <insert punchline here>
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

I've lived and worked in the good old USS of R, Murmansk, Moscow to be precise and the Crimea. I know which one I prefer, and it begins with a C.

Edit - Bitchfight!!1!!

JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

I would never condemn or exile anyone to that place.

Some of the worst standard of living in the developed world, it’s never been the same since the 80’s.

I’d always chose Kiev over Donny.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

JimUk1 wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:43 pm I would never condemn or exile anyone to that place.

Some of the worst standard of living in the developed world, it’s never been the same since the 80’s.

I’d always chose Kiev over Donny.
A good choice Sir. Nothing beats munching a shashlik and sinking a few cold Obolons on Hydropark island on a warm summer day. Unfortunately, public drinking is now banned on Independence Square, so it requires a litre of 'orange juice' in a plastic bottle.

Good times.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Minister of Citizenship,
Republic of Ukraine

Dear Sir,

We have reconsidered your status and have decided that, on account of your being almost nearly about to be married to one of our citizens, we are waiving procedure and awarding you full citizenship. We have already informed the government of Great Britain, who sends their best wishes.

In addition, we have put your name into the conscription lottery. You were picked in the mpst recent drawing. Congratulations, Comrade Private!

A truck has been dispatched to your location. No need to pack, we will supply you with everything. Your assignment will be at the eastern border which as you know, is somewhat further to the east than Russia has been claiming. We know you will fullfill your obligation with courage and patriotism.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
longdog

Post by longdog »

I hear there's a power station in Ukraine that's always looking for caretakers... Cherno something I think it's called.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

longdog wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:52 pm I hear there's a power station in Ukraine that's always looking for caretakers... Cherno something I think it's called.
Also free housing which should appeal to him.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

notorial dissent wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:12 pm
longdog wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:52 pm I hear there's a power station in Ukraine that's always looking for caretakers... Cherno something I think it's called.
Also free housing which should appeal to him.
Probably no need for lighting either as the place glows in the dark.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
TheHallouminati
First Mate
First Mate

Post by TheHallouminati »

Is it time Sacha Stone had his very own thread? He does work hard.
Here he is again interviewing some Dutch guy about the 8,500 members of the Illuminati who rule the whole world; shadow banking; "Berth certificates" and the other usual bollox.
https://www.facebook.com/sacha.stone.7/ ... zE4MjgyNg/
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

A Short (?) update from Dismal Dave, followed by Crabbie moaning & interesting news on their website..
Dismal Dave, wrote:Connor Jason Wilkinson
Admin · 15 hrs

David Robinson's short update for the group (27/08/2018)

I decided to write this blog after checking out various youtube videos which claim to provide a history or education regarding the Common Law.

It appears that very few people are grasping the concept of Common Law correctly, though I am no expert myself of course. However, I was fortunate enough to have received a fairly good education of the Common Law, and what was happening with regard to the EU and how the imposters in Westminster were going to destroy it. In the mid 1990's I met Elisabeth Beckett (one of the first Council Tax dissenters) who became my mentor for approx 2 years. She still had faith in the judicial system at the time, her father had been a high court judge. She was eventually destroyed both physically and financially by the system for her brave attempts for justice.

Now, I have used the Common Law practically over the past decade to defend myself (to a degree), and to help others defend their rights against the so called authorities. I say “to a degree” whilst referring to myself, because being disabled has meant that when I had no choice but to claim entitlements they steal much of them for fake court fines that I can prove are unlawful.

However, I successfully defended others by keeping things very simple. I used only evidenced facts that cannot be denied without committing a serious crime by doing so. Treason evidence is abundant, to deny the Common Law Constitution (1215 Magna Carta and the Coronation Oath) publicly is sedition:

Sedition - Oxford English Dictionary definition:

“Conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch.”

Please understand that the above refers to the true authority of a state or monarch under Common Law.

To deny the Common law Constitution after being put on Notice of the Treason that has and is being committed is Misprision of High Treason. It then becomes a wilful act in full knowledge of the facts. There is no legitimate plea of ignorance (to ignore something) in law.

I had three major successes by using the truth in law, each one I thought would be regarded as massive victories by others yet most people hardly recognized their significance. Please bear in mind that AT NO TIME did I grant ANY authority to the Treasonous regime or its agents yet they all backed off completely. They used slippery excuses to get out of the knots that I tied them up in, or just went away.

1. I defended a friend against a 7 day committal order hotly pursued by a so called District Judge from Yeovil County Court, remember, there are NO courts of law in Britain they are all Corporate businesses running for profit whilst deceiving everyone who consents to their services. The only way Richard Bromilow (alleged District Judge) could have executed the order was by committing High Treason against the people. The matter went away after a few desperate attempts to threaten my friend with summonses and other threats of enforcement. We stood our ground well.

2. I defended another client whom was being harassed by HMRC for fines of £1,250.00 for not filing Tax return forms for a few years. She had already paid (under duress) £1700.00 for fear of them attempting to foreclose on her property. I used the same process to get the HMRC agents dealing with the matter to quash the fine they were pursuing her for and, to repay the £1700.00 that she had already paid. They politely apologised and told her that if she thought that she had any obligation to pay Tax in future to please let them know. She effectively gained exemption from paying Income Tax ever again, they still attempted to enforce the same the following year but were defeated again by simply referring them to the previous Notices that I had served on them.

3. My friend was busted for growing 30+ cannabis plants in her garden, she was a 'juicer' and grew organic hemp (cannabis) for juicing. She granted me power of attorney to deal with the matter for her and so I used the same simple process. They offered her a caution at first, I advised her to accept the caution under duress thereby not accepting liability. The police didn't like that so they pursued her on charges of cultivation of cannabis via the fake courts. The end result after successfully rebutting their summonses and threats, was a short letter from the criminals running the Crown Prosecution Service which stated that due to lack of evidence no further action would be taken. 30+ well established plants must have somehow vanished?

So there is some basic history of how I have used the Common Law successfully. Each victory was elating then deflating, as few people seemed to take any Notice despite my attempts at promoting them. Those I had worked for didn't do very much to promote the victory either. The client who won against HMRC didn't even upload the paperwork proving the victory. Some people seem to get a success and then are afraid to push it in case they are then targeted again.
Robert White
Robert is consistently creating meaningful discussions with their posts.
Connor David's not in the group any more, it's up to the other admins and moderators to take over. If they don't the group will keep shrinking and no one will take it seriously. I'm just saying if you care about it sort it out.
Connor Jason Wilkinson He asked me to post it? He created the group and built it so he still deserves to have his say here? & Everyone keeps telling me it's me responsibility when I'm not the only admin. I'm constantly at work and when I'm not I'm with family etc so I can only help as much as I can. I do try anyways.
CJW reveals a PLDer had his hand in the till
Connor Jason Wilkinson I know. It's just a bit stressful with all the other stuff going on. I had to cancel the pld site payments as David Cooper was defrauding me of my money by using my details for keeping the PLD site going as his own site (a site which I was removed from as admin). So we will probably have to have a site relaunch at somepoint. He really did royally fuck us all over. And you know I never swear on here.
Then some bloke wants to give Dave money, seems he had the begging bowl out at the recent CLC in a field
Dean Mcdermott Thanks David you're one of the great and the good -and I sincerely mean that!i met you at the common law court in Glastonbury a few months back and aware of your poor financial position I promised to help you-I don't want to renage on this so could you give me your bank details or some info on how to pay you-as I said then if you refuse I will be offended cos you deserve all the help you can get what with your tireless campaigning and your ailment so please let me help-with great respect
Siegfried Shrink

Thanks for digging that stuff up, you are the gongfermor of the 21st century and it is always good for a wry chuckle. I wonder what the real stories of the victories were.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

For any self respecting person looking for historical, legal or indeed general guidance on Magna Carta, this sentence alone would be enough to say “no thank you”
It appears that very few people are grasping the concept of Common Law correctly, though I am no expert myself of course

Well straight from the morons mouth.

You’ve never been an expert in anything, David.

And I’m still unconvinced you have any medical condition with your frame, other than of course-Bone-idleness!
Siegfried Shrink

And I’m still unconvinced you have any medical condition with your frame, other than of course-Bone-idleness!

Sucking the witch's tit of the evil and treasonous State seems to have worked for him so far, if somewhat sparingly. No need to change the habits of a lifetime.

His perpetual ailment reminds me of being at school. I got out of games (running or rugby) by claiming to be 'permanently unfit' a status shared by a few genuine wrecks of asthmatics and a polio victim, in order to stay in the warm changing room and play poker with the other unfits.
I had discovered that although you were supposed to have a 'note' certifying your unfitmess, bored PE teachers never checked.
So may it be with Dave. No one has bothered to see if there is anything wrong with him apart from workshyness. He might not be fit for heavy lifting but his output of nonsense indicates that some simple clerical job would not exceed his powers, however modest.