Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by SteveUK »

Introducing ICHOR Trust, another terrible website being promoted by the nutters at the FB Love the People Around You group. He's out for the governments in a big way, specifically
FOR ALIEN REASONS ROMAN LAW BASED GOVERNMENTS CANNOT GIVE LEGALLY SUSTAINABLE REPLIES EVEN WHEN YOU LEGALLY PROTECT YOUR RIGHT TO SUCH A REPLY UNDER ÆNGLISH COMMON LAW CONTRACT LAW FOR A LEGALLY SUSTAINABLE FEE OF £900 THOUSAND MILLION MILLION WHICH ONLY THE KNOWINGLY AND DELIBERATELY CORRUPT MUST PAY ACCORDING TO LAW.
No small change there then.Marting has some beef with Cambridge council, unfortunately, his rambling letters dont really seem to make a specific claim. http://ichortrust.co.uk/letters_and_doc ... ouncil.php

if anyone can make sense of it, well done !!1!!

http://ichortrust.co.uk/index.php
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Siegfried Shrink

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

The ICHOR Trust
Infinite Covenant for Human rights, Obligations and Reparation.
The minimum fee of The ICHOR Trustee and each and every individual beneficiary for doing or suffering anything one is not obliged to do or suffer at his own expense is £900,000,000,000,000,000.00p (nine hundred thousand million million pounds sterling ) and the minimum transmissible copyright fee for copying this document partly or wholly is another £900,000,000,000,000,000.00p (nine hundred thousand million million pounds sterling )
Tell me where to send it and my promissory note for a gazillion pounds will be in the post as soon as I can find some duck's blood and a purple crayon.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Aha, the cause of his woes, and the impending bankrupting of the UK, is the humble parking ticket.
I have been asked by DC 1424 Jane Stokes if I would attend Parkside Police Station to be interviewed in relation to an incident on Wednesday 4th May 2005 when a Parking Meter Attendant/Warden of Cambridge City Council Legion Parking No 15 attempted to give me a parking ticket for non payment of a parking fee even though a valid receipt for the parking fee in the form of a ticket was clearly on display on the drivers seat.
HardyW
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by HardyW »

Even back in 2005 the Police would not be concerned about a humble parking ticket issued by a council Parking Meter Attendant/Warden.

They would however be concerned if the "incident on Wednesday 4th May 2005" was more in the nature of an assault or other (potentially) violent act in relation to Parking Meter Attendant/Warden of Cambridge City Council Legion Parking No 15.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I have been asked by DC 1424 Jane Stokes if I would attend Parkside Police Station to be interviewed in relation to an incident on Wednesday 4th May 2005 when a Parking Meter Attendant/Warden of Cambridge City Council Legion Parking No 15 attempted to give me a parking ticket for non payment of a parking fee even though a valid receipt for the parking fee in the form of a ticket was clearly on display on the drivers seat.
I'll bet it had to be in the windscreen by the rules on the machine and or the ticket itself.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:07 pm
I'll bet it had to be in the windscreen by the rules on the machine and or the ticket itself.
I once encountered a woman who was caught in a similar jam. The rules, at the self-pay station, said that the receipt had to be face up on the passenger's side of her dashboard; and she was outraged at the parking ticket which she saw, just as I was passing by. "I PAID THE PARKING FEE," she proclaimed. Pulling the receipt out of her purse, she waved it at her friend and further proclaimed "AND HERE IS THE PROOF!"

Beautiful house; but although the lights were on, nobody was home.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

HardyW wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:14 pm Even back in 2005 the Police would not be concerned about a humble parking ticket issued by a council Parking Meter Attendant/Warden.

They would however be concerned if the "incident on Wednesday 4th May 2005" was more in the nature of an assault or other (potentially) violent act in relation to Parking Meter Attendant/Warden of Cambridge City Council Legion Parking No 15.
It appears that common assault with no bodily harm is a summary offence which would mean a 6 month (or rarely 1 year) limit on bringing a prosecution or it will lapse. So we're left with either porkies being told or something missing from the narrative.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Siegfried Shrink

It is an old website dating back to 2005
Relevant dates:
Registered on: 22-Jun-2005
Expiry date: 22-Jun-2019
Last updated: 01-Jun-2017

Registration status:
Registered until expiry date
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

...a Parking Meter Attendant ... attempted to give me a parking ticket for non payment of a parking fee even though a valid receipt for the parking fee in the form of a ticket was clearly on display on the drivers seat.

When I showed the Parking Attendant the ticket I said whats this "Scots Mists". The Parking attendant stated it was not on the windscreen, I said, "So what the wind may have blown it off as I shut the door!!" The Parking Attendant claimed both him and his partner looked but, could not find it. I said, "What are you on commission or something? Whats your name?" and he said, "I don't have to give you my name". I replied loudly so as to put him back in his place, "I'm having you, you are a public servant and that makes me your master". I was not prepared to waist my time dealing with this individual at my own expense and as I am familiar with beurocratic nonsense and had nothing to write down his number with I decided to abate the nuisance by borrowing his lapel as I am entitled to comit a lesser crime in order to prevent a greater one. Therefore, I abated the nuisance by removing his lapel and driving away so as to avoid further confrontation.
http://www.ichortrust.co.uk/Statments/S ... cwaden.php
This guy is an undiscovered gem. A petty blowhard, excited by the chance to bully a minor official. Translated to English, "I decided to abate the nuisance by borrowing his lapel" means "I tore the epaulette or identity label from his uniform". Various charges available there to any enterprising constable.

But that's not the end of it. Next,he writes to Cambridge Council saying that unless they fully answer his "Affadavit of Magical Quantum Rebuttal" or whatever, then they have accepted an obligation to pay him £900,000,000,000,000,000.

Cambridge Council sensibly replies "we're ignoring your stupid letters, sue us or fuck off."
My right to have you show me the authority you rely on to have an honest belief in your authority to appropriate my property is tradable according to contract law and I may offer to charge whatever I wish because no one can be forced to accept an offer they can easily avoid accepting by simply stating the truth....

There is no need for me to waste time, money and energy by going to Court to obtain reparation as I clearly have the right to exercise recaption and do as I please with property that becomes the property of the ICHOR TRUST due to your performance of accepting the overleaf offer by failing to show me authority IN IMPERATIVE WORDS OF EXPRESS MEANING BEYOND ANY DOUBT WHATSOEVER IN A PRIMARY ACT OF PARLIAMENT making it clear that I must suffer the environmental pollution of your parking meters, and other street clutter....
http://www.ichortrust.co.uk/letters_and ... ouncil.php
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Siegfried Shrink

THIS IS AN ÆNGLISH WEBSITE EXPOSING CONSERVATIVE DOGMATIC RITUAL INCANTATIONS AS THE WORK OF CORRUPT LITTLE DEVILS AFRAID OF OUR EXPOSING THE FOLLOWING TRUTHS:-

FOR ALIEN REASONS ROMAN LAW BASED GOVERNMENTS CANNOT GIVE LEGALLY SUSTAINABLE REPLIES EVEN WHEN YOU LEGALLY PROTECT YOUR RIGHT TO SUCH A REPLY UNDER ÆNGLISH COMMON LAW CONTRACT LAW FOR A LEGALLY SUSTAINABLE FEE OF £900 THOUSAND MILLION MILLION WHICH ONLY THE KNOWINGLY AND DELIBERATELY CORRUPT MUST PAY ACCORDING TO LAW.
Pity this was all 13 years ago. Never seen English spelled like that before. This loony had promise but either sobered up or died since then.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:26 pm
The ICHOR Trust
The minimum fee of The ICHOR Trustee and each and every individual beneficiary for doing or suffering anything one is not obliged to do or suffer at his own expense is £900,000,000,000,000,000.00p (nine hundred thousand million million pounds sterling ) and the minimum transmissible copyright fee for copying this document partly or wholly is another £900,000,000,000,000,000.00p (nine hundred thousand million million pounds sterling )
Tell me where to send it and my promissory note for a gazillion pounds will be in the post as soon as I can find some duck's blood and a purple crayon.
With RE accounts capped at 180k,youd need to write out 5,000,000,000 PNs to penis of england.
Tevildo
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Tevildo »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:27 pm Pity this was all 13 years ago. Never seen English spelled like that before. This loony had promise but either sobered up or died since then.
"Ænglisc" is attested (from the Anglo-Saxon Chronicle) meaning specifically "the English language"; the usual adjective meaning "of England" was "Englisc". "Ænglish", fortunately, isn't attested apart from this posting.
Siegfried Shrink

With RE accounts capped at 180k,you'd need to write out 5,000,000,000 PNs to penis of england.

No problem, I'll write a PN promising five thousand million other PNs.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

ÆNGLISH hasn't been a thing since William came and did things to all those unkempt Angles and Saxons.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
BankofSwissindo
Swabby
Swabby

Post by BankofSwissindo »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:45 pm No problem, I'll write a PN promising five thousand million other PNs.
Not withstanding the rules about advertising on these pages, we would like to remind members that SwissIndos are available in all denominations that can be calculated in gold. We have top level bonds including the $7.5Tn - All the Gold Ever Mined US Bankruptcy Avoidance (1934) Bond, the $771Tn - All The Gold In The Sea Special Reserve and for our top client Princess Lou Lotus the Swissindo Certificate of Absolutely $FA.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

:haha:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
morrand

Post by morrand »

The ICHOR Trust
Funny, I’ve got:
ichor
ahy-kawr

—noun
  1. Classical Mythology. an ethereal fluid flowing in the veins of the gods.
  2. Pathology. an acrid, watery discharge, as from an ulcer or wound.
I think I know which applies to this example.
---
Morrand
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

My, how the language has moved on from the 10th century (as seen from this extract - Aelfrich’s “Homily on St. Gregory the Great”)

Eft he axode, hu ðære ðeode nama wære þe hi of comon. Him wæs geandwyrd, þæt hi Angle genemnode wæron. þa cwæð he, "Rihtlice hi sind Angle gehatene, for ðan ðe hi engla wlite habbað, and swilcum gedafenað þæt hi on heofonum engla geferan beon."
Perhaps if the whole website was written in Anglo-Saxon, it would make more sense to use Æ. Perhaps the author felt the need to include Norman-French and later additions in order to make some point or other. Perhaps they could have embraced some reality in communicating with their fellows in the 21st century. Who knows? :shrug:
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

The ICHOR Trust
No problem. I have £400,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,00.00 in my account at the Bank of Llados, in Wales.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:08 pm

No problem. I have £400,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,00.00 in my account at the Bank of Llados, in Wales.
Sorry, my account in llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch in Llareggub Bank Ltd contains all of the wealth in the Universe and is therefore not quantifiable in Re, Sterling or Kindness Credits at present so it trumps all others.