Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

HardyW
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Re: Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Post by HardyW »

notorial dissent wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:18 pm I wonder if the CT on those properties has been paid.
It depends on the type of tenancy, but for a normal residential letting the actual residents, ie the tenants, are responsible to pay their own council tax not the landlord.
The Seventh String
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by The Seventh String »

As the OR has the duty of managing the tenanted properties I would expect council tax and any other relevant expenses and legal duties of a landlord will be sorted out by the receiver. Possibly by engaging an estate agent to handle the day-to-day stuff, the costs being added as part of the OR’s bill.

That’s the thing about mucking around with your official receiver - you get to pay for everything they do. The more letters you prompt them to write, the higher the OR’s bill rises.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Crabbie has a cunning plan to thwart the DVLA and the police. From his Council Tax is Unlawful Facebook page ...
I’m going to try an expiriment and I’m sure there will be a few people interested in this. I’m going to buy a cheap car in my name not the legal fictions name, and I’m going to put my own homemade personal number plate on it. It won’t be taxed or insured but I will make sure it’s roadworthy and good to drive on the potholed roads, and obviously I don’t have a statutory licence but I have been driving for about 40 years. Any feedback or suggestions would be good ie dealing with police if stopped. It shouldn’t get clamped by by the dvla beacause the plate won’t register on their computer. If it gets taken away by the council that’s a different matter, but ready to cause havoc in the event. If I should have an accident and I’m at fault I’ll take full liability and be personally responsible. That’s about it I think?
I look forward to watching the video of his car being seized for no tax or insurance. As for having an accident and taking full personal responsibility, he hasn't got a pot to piss in. So when he drives drunk again and causes someone catastrophic, life-changing injuries, he'll throw it back on the Motor Insurers' Bureau to pick up the tab.
D-C
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by D-C »

No tax, no insurance and no driving license. If he get caught then that’s a about £2k fine and then another visit from the bailiffs.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Driving while disqualified can put you in prison.
https://www.sentencingcouncil.org.uk/of ... ised-2017/
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

D-C wrote: Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:48 pm No tax, no insurance and no driving license. If he get caught then that’s a about £2k fine and then another visit from the bailiffs.
And the car confiscated.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
ArthurWankspittle

mufc1959 wrote: Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:00 pm ....he hasn't got a pot to piss in.
Being bankrupt he needs someone else's permission to use a pot to piss in.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Buying a cheap 'throwaway' car is an increasingly popular strategy for several reasons. 10 to 15 year old cars can be in good cosmetic condition and thus unlikely to attract attention. They can cost far less than the annual cost of insurance for young drivers or those with poor records so the inevitable confiscation if caught is a fair trade-off. It is no longer needed to display a tax disc on the windscreen. That is a visible red flag eliminated.
The big flaw in Mr. Whit's plan is home made registration plates. The most canny will spot an old person driving an old car (quite common and often low milage law abiding drivers) and buy the same make, model and colour which is not very difficult with the internet, and simply clone the plates of the old person's car. ANPR and other automatted checks will fail to detect the scam. If the cheat has the sense to avoid speeding and parking tickets which may draw attention to the cloning, there is no real reason why they cannot keep using the car undetected for some time. The most thorough will use online lookuo tools to check the ongoing legality of the cloned car.
Just picking the number of a random other car will probably frustrate the machines, it is less trouble but more risky.

The probability is that this level of forethought and atttention to detail will not be common charateristcs of those tempted by such a plan. Properly conducted, even the licence is immaterial since the superficially law abiding may never be asked to produce it. Drive it around like a loony and even the very few active road policing officers will want to stop for a chat if they see him. There is also the chance that as I doubt he is very popular someone may simply dob him in to the law, just for a laugh. Success as a criminal is much easier if you are seen as a nice guy and are a popular person.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

If I should have an accident and I’m at fault I’ll take full liability and be personally responsible.
As if Crabby would ever find himself at fault.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

We also know what our little Quail's driving record is like, and that coupled with his general contempt for the law does not speak to him abiding by rules he claims he isn't liable to. So prognosis on this, not going to last vey long.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

TheNewSaint wrote: Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:55 pm
If I should have an accident and I’m at fault I’ll take full liability and be personally responsible.
He’s never learnt from his drinking driving come-near man slaughter accident only 3 years ago.

He never really took any responsibility for that other than-
Asked if he wanted to offer any mitigation, White said: “I am really sorry for what happened. I hope Mr Brown recovers and does what he wants to do in his career.

“I have no memory of what happened or why I was on the wrong side of the road.”

Where was your personal compensation in this instance Rob?

And if you’re reading this you are such a low piece of s***!

https://www.kentonline.co.uk/sheerness/ ... ror-44094/
notorial dissent

JimUk1 wrote: Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:14 pm
TheNewSaint wrote: Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:55 pm
He’s never learnt from his drinking driving come-near man slaughter accident only 3 years ago.

He never really took any responsibility for that other than-
Asked if he wanted to offer any mitigation, White said: “I am really sorry for what happened. I hope Mr Brown recovers and does what he wants to do in his career.

“I have no memory of what happened or why I was on the wrong side of the road.”

Where was your personal compensation in this instance Rob?

And if you’re reading this you are such a low piece of s***!

https://www.kentonline.co.uk/sheerness/ ... ror-44094/
Our little Quail has NOT learned, and near as I can determine has NEVER accepted responsibility for ANYTHING. Why should he start now? So the idea of him being on the road in an unlicensed uninsured probably defective vehicle just fills me with joy. :sarcasmon:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

More than one person on that thread has called him out on his rank hypocrisy for claiming credit for having forty years driving experience but neglecting to mention the reason he doesn't have a licence is because he came dangerously close to killing some poor bastard while he was driving drunk.

I fear he's starting to lose control of the group and the only way he can save it from cold, hard reality is to wield the ban-hammer with mighty vengeance.

PLD / DTD / PLD / whatever it's called this week seems to be going the same way.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent

Since it basically comes down to him being a liar, a bully, and a coward, so no real surprise in any of his current behavior. The last thing he wants or can or will tolerate is an opposing voice.
Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Comrade Sharik »

It shouldn’t get clamped by by the dvla beacause the plate won’t register on their computer.
So, in Crab World, if you drive past an ANPR camera and your reg plate comes back as unknown/non existent, the system doesn't flag it for attention, but just ignores it?

Makes you wonder why lesser criminals go to the bother of cloning plates. But then, not everyone can be the type of criminal mastermind who announces their intention to commit further vehicle crimes in a public space after being convicted for a very serious one.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

According to the police, ANPR cameras store all the information anyway so it wouldn’t matter if he had “fake plates”.
A record for all vehicles passing by a camera is stored, including those for vehicles that are not known to be of interest at the time of the read that may in appropriate circumstances be accessed for investigative purposes
His biggest problem would be that all roads still lead back to Eldardo.

If he was really cunning he’d simply buy a car registered outside the EU, say Sweden, and bring it back to the U.K.

But our little Rob isn’t that clever.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Here’s our subjects alternative FB that to me shows what a vicious person he truly is-

https://m.facebook.com/terry.sovereign. ... ent_filter
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

JimUk1 wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:13 am If he was really cunning he’d simply buy a car registered outside the EU, say Sweden, and bring it back to the U.K.
Offtopic: Yesterday, I saw a car with a license plate frame that said "Warning: Swedish driver." I had no idea how I should adjust my driving habits. My best guess is that the car was from Ikea and likely to be missing pieces. Or, that the sound system might play Abba and Ace of Bass at embarrassing decibel levels (anything above zero). Is there some Swedish driver stereotype I'm not aware of?
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

JimUk1 wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:06 pm Here’s our subjects alternative FB that to me shows what a vicious person he truly is-

https://m.facebook.com/terry.sovereign. ... ent_filter
That seems more childish than vicious to me. I could be missing something.
ArthurWankspittle

TheNewSaint wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:09 pm Offtopic: Yesterday, I saw a car with a license plate frame that said "Warning: Swedish driver." I had no idea how I should adjust my driving habits.
He/she probably drives at 50mph on snow while swerving past Elks.