Before her next hearing
2%
After her next hearing
5%
Before her trial
32%
Before her sentencing
44%
Never - she wants to experience BEing and DOing behind bars.
17%

Total votes: 41

Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Re: OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Post by Resume »

Heather filed Limited Due Acceptance of Purported Stuff.
https://i-uv.com/universalcleanup-pacer ... -239-hatj/
After I was unlawfully moved over a purported state line blahblahblahblahblahblahblah . . .
Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!
AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

TL;DR
Elbow council Francis Lloyd was instructed to file more gibberish court documents.
Rather than do so he filed a motion to withdraw.
Lisa Shannon is now going to file her trash in Tennessee.
Can her husband have the blue spiral notebook she left with Frank?
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The Tuccis-Giraffe seems to have a fixation with due, duly, and purported, and I'm not sure she really understands what the words actually mean.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Checking Randy’s PSR again and noticed that he was released from jail for a DUI June 30th, 2017. He gets arrested at the RV dealership July 13th. So he spent a total of two weeks outside of jail before beginning his current stint.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I noticed Randy is at Oklahoma City FTC but Heather isn't in the system yet.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Jeffrey wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:09 pm Randy’s was released from jail for a DUI June 30th, 2017. He gets arrested at the RV dealership July 13th. So he spent a total of two weeks outside of jail before beginning his current stint.
Which adds a whole other layer to the absurdity of his "I was just accessing my value" argument.
notorial dissent

The simple facts of the matter are that HAT and Randy are not in the least honest, and are both serial and compulsive liars. I'm not sure either of them is capable of telling the truth, and it certainly is an error expecting ANY thing either of say to be true.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:54 am TL;DR

Because all her exes live in Texas?
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

Never fear, Heather's getting it all wrapped up now.
https://i-uv.com/universalcleanup-hatj- ... ent-323415
Heather is currently in Pahrump, NV, Nevada Southern Detention Center, in her completion of unwinding and unbinding the facade of the judicial system, the prison system, the banking system… which are all the same- Banks- business…

Here is an opportunity to use your “super powers”, to step into creation mode with heartitude opening and awareness spreading that spreads into every layer of consciousness.
Love is how we bring this unwinding and unbinding Home. Love is how we STOP the “banksters” et al cold . . .
My superpowers tell me that BZ is full of shit. Join me in sending her some fartitude.
Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

BoomerSooner17 wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:11 pm
AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:54 am TL;DR

Because all her exes live in Texas?
I want to write a song parody of that, but nothing rhymes with "Aouchtam."
notorial dissent

And yet HAT is STILL in prison, and will remain there for quite some time to come. So she can be and do and undo for all she is worth and it won't change a thing.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Heather-Prise . Its five year fifty seven month mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new corruption and new quantum BEING and DOING , to boldly go full retard like no one has gone full retard before.

Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Question for the lawyers. The prosecution insisted that Randy’s arrest was legit because it was done with his South Carolina warrant. Thing is that I haven’t been able to find where TN law allows the FBI to arrest for out of state warrants. Was Randy’s arrest at the RV dealership kosher? And am I right in assuming it’s moot since they’d just arrest him a week later after the indictment?
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

Jeffrey wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:24 pm Thing is that I haven’t been able to find where TN law allows the FBI to arrest for out of state warrants.
IANAL, but I'm pretty sure the FBI has nationwide jurisdiction and wouldn't need TN permission to arrest on an out of state warrant. The same goes for US Marshals.
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

rogfulton wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:45 pm
Jeffrey wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:24 pm Thing is that I haven’t been able to find where TN law allows the FBI to arrest for out of state warrants.
IANAL, but I'm pretty sure the FBI has nationwide jurisdiction and wouldn't need TN permission to arrest on an out of state warrant. The same goes for US Marshals.
IANAL, either, but I think that even local police could arrest someone on an out-of-state warrant, if they had a good enough reason to. Local LEO's don't normally arrest a fugitive "on spec", unless the jurisdiction that issued the warrant asked them to, but I think that they legally could.

OTOH, if someone has done something that gets the attention of the locals, they probably have their own warrants for arrest.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I'd suggest that Article IV, Sections 1 and 2, provide the necessary authority for enforcing out-of-state warrants:

Section 1
Full Faith and Credit shall be given in each State to the public Acts, Records, and judicial Proceedings of every other State. And the Congress may by general Laws prescribe the Manner in which such Acts, Records and Proceedings shall be proved, and the Effect thereof.

Section 2

2: A Person charged in any State with Treason, Felony, or other Crime, who shall flee from Justice, and be found in another State, shall on Demand of the executive Authority of the State from which he fled, be delivered up, to be removed to the State having Jurisdiction of the Crime.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:45 pm I'd suggest that Article IV, Sections 1 and 2, provide the necessary authority for enforcing out-of-state warrants:

Section 1
Full Faith and Credit shall be given in each State to the public Acts, Records, and judicial Proceedings of every other State. And the Congress may by general Laws prescribe the Manner in which such Acts, Records and Proceedings shall be proved, and the Effect thereof.

Section 2

2: A Person charged in any State with Treason, Felony, or other Crime, who shall flee from Justice, and be found in another State, shall on Demand of the executive Authority of the State from which he fled, be delivered up, to be removed to the State having Jurisdiction of the Crime.
Both of those would apply if a defendant in one state is wanted in another state on a state charge. If the defendant is wanted on a federal charge, federal LE officers can arrest that defendant in any state based on a federal court warrant, which is nationwide in scope.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Dr. Caligari wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:17 pmIf the defendant is wanted on a federal charge, federal LE officers can arrest that defendant in any state based on a federal court warrant, which is nationwide in scope.
In effect, worldwide. United States v. Alvarez-Machain, 504 U.S. 655 (1992). And even an arrest without a warrant, anywhere in the world, will not be the basis for dismissal of a federal indictment, although it might result in suppression of the fruits of that arrest if done without probable cause.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Blackbeard
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Blackbeard »

I think the Woo Brigade got their collective knickers in a twist because one of the arresting agents on site had said the warrant was from Jasper, Colorado. They rightly claimed that Randy had never been to Colorado and in fact there is no town called Jasper in Colorado. Proof, they say, that the whole operation was phony, illegal, yada yada.

But the simple explanation is that the agent misread what was likely written as “JASPER CO.” meaning Jasper county, South Carolina, and mistook the “CO” abbreviation for county as Colorado.
And ye shall know the idiots by their red-stained thumbs.
notorial dissent

Blackbeard wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:24 am I think the Woo Brigade got their collective knickers in a twist because one of the arresting agents on site had said the warrant was from Jasper, Colorado. They rightly claimed that Randy had never been to Colorado and in fact there is no town called Jasper in Colorado. Proof, they say, that the whole operation was phony, illegal, yada yada.

But the simple explanation is that the agent misread what was likely written as “JASPER CO.” meaning Jasper county, South Carolina, and mistook the “CO” abbreviation for county as Colorado.
Or they just got it, gasp shock, flat out wrong!!!!!