Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by SteveUK »

The idiot maintains a FB page which is just him talking to himself. Was updated a few weeks ago as it happens.

Despite sending his massive bill years ago, he still hasn't given up hope.
Am keeping mum for strategic reasons. And interest is still accumulating at 2.5% on the £9 quadrillion we have been owed since 2001.
So, 17 years later and he still thinks hes onto a winner.

https://www.facebook.com/ICHORTrust/

:beatinghorse:
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Hercule Parrot

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Wakeman52 wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:55 pm My, how the language has moved on from the 10th century (as seen from this extract - Aelfrich’s “Homily on St. Gregory the Great”)
Eft he axode, hu ðære ðeode nama wære þe hi of comon. Him wæs geandwyrd, þæt hi Angle genemnode wæron. þa cwæð he, "Rihtlice hi sind Angle gehatene, for ðan ðe hi engla wlite habbað, and swilcum gedafenað þæt hi on heofonum engla geferan beon."
Google Translate now has a beta option for medieval English. The above text is:

You don't have to pay Ye Council Tax, actually. Becauseth they spend it all on immigrants and paedophiles and that, so like there's going to be a Magnum Cater for our right to witholdeth our Groats. My mate Barry of Scrounge isn't paying muck-cart insurance either, becauseth he refuses to create joinder. Baron Erik sayeth that Barry of Scrounge will be flogged, but Barry just sayeth "I does not consenteth" so now they cannot layeth a finger on him or it would be treason.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

I'm in the process of sorting out my work permit for a small project in Azerbaijan. This requires registering with their online system.

I was totally gobsmacked with the options available. Could it be the first country to recognise the straw man?

:sarcasmon:
HardyW
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by HardyW »

The idea of a corporate entity being classed as a "legal person" exists in many jurisdictions, so it's not bigly surprising to see it there. I would have expected some sort of explanation of the two options to be given on that screen, but then again I've seen a few forms with terms that aren't immediately familiar to an Anglophone, such as the variants on family name, given name, patronymic, or first surname and second surname in a Spanish-speaking context, different terms for a woman's "maiden name", citizenship and nationality as two separate questions to give some examples.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

I was being sarcastic.

In this example, it's their badly translated way of saying 'business'. C Minus, they must try harder!
longdog

Post by longdog »

You do realise that in the nutters find this they'll use it as evidence their blah blah blah legal person blah blah blah straw man arguments have legal backing.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

longdog wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:28 pm You do realise that in the nutters find this they'll use it as evidence their blah blah blah legal person blah blah blah straw man arguments have legal backing.

Of course! I'd love them to think that, move to an ex ussr country and try their antics there.

In Apatity, I once watched this irate motorist at a regular road stop. The militia dragged him out and cuffed him to a lamp post. Then got back to work and ignored him.

He soon produced his papers.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

SteveUK wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:54 pm I'm in the process of sorting out my work permit for a small project in Azerbaijan. This requires registering with their online system.

I was totally gobsmacked with the options available. Could it be the first country to recognise the straw man?

:sarcasmon:
Yes, finally the holy grail!

I’m hearing reports a flight load of Freemen are on thier way to the airport, destination Baku as we speak.......if they only had a government issued passport......
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

If only they could afford to see the world.....
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

HardyW wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:31 pm I've seen a few forms with terms that aren't immediately familiar to an Anglophone, such as the variants on family name, given name, patronymic, or first surname and second surname in a Spanish-speaking context, different terms for a woman's "maiden name", citizenship and nationality as two separate questions to give some examples.
Arabic/Muslim names have a lot of components. Translated literally, they resemble "John (Johnny) the large, son of Michael, grandson of Peter, of the family Smith, from Bristol."
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

SteveUK wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:08 pm I was being sarcastic.

In this example, it's their badly translated way of saying 'business'. C Minus, they must try harder!
Hey, for going from a Azerbaijani/slavic language to something resembling English not bad.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I thought the azeri were a turkic people, not slavic.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
HardyW
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by HardyW »

Correct but undoubtedly they have inherited their administrative procedures from the Russians/Soviets.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

notorial dissent wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:12 pm
SteveUK wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:08 pm I was being sarcastic.

Hey, for going from a Azerbaijani/slavic language to something resembling English not bad.
I gave up in the end and did it in Russian. Even my basic Russian made it easier going than their terrible English translation.
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

Whilst conducting little idle “Googling” based loosely Neelu I ran across this little item devoted mainly to Lee Cant. I have run across the name before but was unaware of his activities. The account is quite amusing with a Neelu having a walk on off part and EWE appearing in a supporting role.

https://nearlylegal.co.uk/2017/07/cant-pay/

TheRambler
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

TheRambler wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:36 pm Whilst conducting little idle “Googling” based loosely Neelu I ran across this little item devoted mainly to Lee Cant. I have run across the name before but was unaware of his activities. The account is quite amusing with a Neelu having a walk on off part and EWE appearing in a supporting role.

TheRambler
It's a classic of the genre is that article. After Lee lost at the tribunal it was straight down the rabbit hole. No surprise given his support from Neelu and good old Ellis Edward 'represented' him.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Lee Cant is a regular peripheral perp on Hoaxtead.

The Hoaxtead write up of this incident: https://hoaxteadresearch.wordpress.com/ ... -travails/
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

Nice find. It's the same idiot nonsense we've seen before but it's the idiotic nonsense that keeps on giving.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

A fruitful source of nuts in May, and any other time, is the Mass Remedy list of names that Neelu published a week or two ago.
If they are on Neelu's list they did not get there by being pillars of the more or less sane community.
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

TheRambler wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:36 pm Whilst conducting little idle “Googling” based loosely Neelu I ran across this little item devoted mainly to Lee Cant. I have run across the name before but was unaware of his activities. The account is quite amusing with a Neelu having a walk on off part and EWE appearing in a supporting role.

A link in that article leads to the rather interesting transcript of the case of the famed Equity Lawyer William Edward Ellis v. the Law Society on the matter of their deciding they really didn’t think he should be going around telling the public he’s a solicitor. It seems even a judge or two had wondered if Ellis was missing a few of his marbles before he was suspended indefinitely.

http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWHC/Admin/2008/561.html

It will be no surprise to regular followers of the famed Equity Lawyer that he notched up yet another of his many glorious victories over, well, something or other when Lord Justice Leveson and Mr Justice Lloyd Jones swiftly decided in favour of sanity and the Law Society.