UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

noblepa
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by noblepa »

John Uskglass wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:00 pm
Proof that the Pirate Shipping companies of the 1640's were set up to introduce Satanic Ritual Abuse of babies and children into the mainstream using uniforms, pirate laws and pirate money.
Avast there me hearties! Tis time we be searching the seven seas for fat juicy sproglets to be a serving of to Cap'n Lucifer for his carousing and delectation. Tis all according to the Articles, and on the account. Look lively you scurvy poltroons, for His Majesty is waiting. And remember, dead babies tell no tales...
Sounds like you're warming up for the "International Talk Like a Pirate Day".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internati ... Pirate_Day
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

The British Navy used to hang captured pirates with no great ceremony. I would consider it fittimg if something similar could be arranged for modern people who treat pirates as lovable rogues instead of the murderous rapist thievess they really were.
Juisarian
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Juisarian »

Legal issues aside I think I'd rather have been a pirate than served in the Royal Navy. Letter of Marque was probably the best option though.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

https://www.facebook.com/victor.pc.589/ ... 4746343850

Neelu doing her best Monty Python "Brave Sir Robin" impression. :haha:

“I’m not driving away because he’s called the police on me. I’m driving away because I’ve got an appointment”

Mmm. Now wondering if I should take time off for the auction! :thinking:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Siegfried Shrink

Someone sane should tell her that she is paying fpr the dogs and guards

The reserve price will be enough to cover all the bank's fees. they have no obligation to get the best market price for her, so the reserve could be quite low for the area. If Neelu's Nobhead Ninjas disrupt the auction or deter bidders it could be a real bargain

A million Res to the BBC if they cover the sale on Homes under the Hammer.
AnOwlCalledSage

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:00 pm Someone sane should tell her that she is paying fpr the dogs and guards

The reserve price will be enough to cover all the bank's fees. they have no obligation to get the best market price for her, so the reserve could be quite low for the area. If Neelu's Nobhead Ninjas disrupt the auction or deter bidders it could be a real bargain

A million Res to the BBC if they cover the sale on Homes under the Hammer.
Sort of true. They have a legal duty to get the best price.

"After your lender takes your property into possession they have a legal duty to sell the property for the best price that can reasonably be obtained." [Council of Mortgage Lenders]

However, that might not necessarily be Neelu's best price as she thinks it is worth £700k, £230k above the market valuation

I have genuinely thought of sending HUTH an anonymous email! :P
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

Unfortunately for Neelu her antics have probably knocked £50k to £100k off the best price that can be obtained. Her former house is nothing exceptional and I don't suppose Ilford is short of properties that don't come with a free delusional lunatic.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:19 pm I have genuinely thought of sending HUTH an anonymous email! :P
HUTH is a guilty pleasure for me.
Continuity wise I think they just film an auction, find a suitable property with a buyer who consents to be on, then go and do the pre auction filming after the auction. Then the buyer 'arrives' & is edited in after the auction.

I did try to find an example on youtube for our non UK masters, but only full episodes are on there.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

And to add to her woes, with Swissindo not cancelling her debts, she's trying to retain faith in it by posting their list of massive wins fails.

1. We're not dead. We should have all been gone by 2012
2. 'Kim took over the Trust and designated ALL of it for the benefit of the countries and its people and not the clowns
3. 'The Peace Treaty' ended sixteen and a half thousand years of martial law. That also ended the Shipping War, and Law, more commonly known as Admiralty Law or better known as Maritime Law, in 2016
4. The Draco left in 2015, except a few minions. More on them later
5. The' Parents' (Human 1.0; we are 2.0) went from 21 down to 2. Both are unseen. Neither are here anymore, and only have a 'VI' projection of themselves in here ('virtual intelligence'), and one of them is known as the 'Red Queen.' Some of you may have met her in the Dreamtime. Unpleasant little f-er, in my opinion
6. The next layer of the system -- 'the Covens,' collapsed from 13 down to 2, and we're unsure at this point whether that 2 is now down to zero.
7. The Illuminati -- as it's known -- no longer exists. It is now broken up into five factions: the Jesuits, the Asians, the Zionists, the Nazis and the Secret Society. All are fighting each other and also infighting in their own faction
8. The Rothschilds, who support all five factions, have this year alone had to fire-sale a number of their properties, sold most of their stocks off this year, lost control of the crown, lost control of Washington DC and many of the regions. They also lost control of their mercenaries, as they are refusing to take on Rothchild-hit-squad tasks now. The alleged 'quantum system' they rolled out crashed and burned on it's first attempt. The top Rothchild is in big, serious, health trouble, I am hearing (not confirmed yet).
9. Soul traps, memory wipes and forced reincarnation ended.
10. The Saturn moon matrix and the Saturn entity 'Seth-An,' rendered obsolete
11. CERN also rendered obsolete in August of 2015
12. The psychotic AI built by the Mantids, ran by the Greys, rendered obsolete
13. The matrix, the fail, or the simulation also rendered obsolete. Although only remnants in our memory loss keep it real -- in reality it's not.
14. Along with 185 minions, the head of the snake, Marduk, was taken out permanently
following a request by us to remove him which was sent to the Council. The Council agreed and we removed him, permanently -- the head of the snake -- in late 2016. That was a big loss to them, because only he knew the full system, including the financial system and how it all worked.
15. Kim and her Trust took over the whole banking system and has blocked them all from accessing it. Despite numerous attempts at hacking, usually one day before the mythical RV, all of them failed. Kim has now proven {idk, sounds like 'to be more than sundry'}; only she has the codes that work; only she can release the trust funds; only she has the assets to support the release. She has released some funds to some countries but plans are all blocking all attempts of funds reaching America currently as this country is under financial assassination order by the Rothschilds, the Dragon groups, SSP and others.
16. Project Bluebeam was due to be released in the past two years -- It failed. That would have caused mayhem.
17. What was supposed to be released in 2017: Global biological extinction weapons -- rendered obsolete, or failed.
18. WWIII, which was designated to start in 1990, and has repeatedly failed ever since.
19. The collection of all countries' in-ground resources to go to the UN -- all future in-ground resources, I might add -- failed.

20. Kim took over the UN, stripped their assets they had stolen, and gave them all back to the countries to whom it belonged.
21. The alternative media came out of the dark shadow cast as conspiracy-theorists and 'nutters,' as most so-called conspiracies are now in the public eye and are based in fact. This, despite alternative media being a fraction of what it once was. The few left carried the can. The co-opted, and the agency-paid and coven-paid shills laid bare by this show and also Randy Morgan's.
22. Portal-people, a.k.a mainstream media trashed into almost oblivion, now considered by many as fake news.

23. Churches laid bare for what they really are: a total sham. That was an initial experiment played on the people. All religions are part of that experiment to take you away from who and what you are and make you forget Source. Pedos in the church exposed. Financial skullduggery in the church exposed. Heinous slayings of the people's teachers and their offspring. Slayers, slaying of seers, visionaries, and psychics all burned to the stake, exposed. The church created war for their sacrifices to their so-called gods, that killed mult- millions. Their satanic behaviors and horrific rituals also exposed.
24. Politicians and stars -- or so-called stars -- exposed for fraud, sexual misconduct, cult practice, satanic behaviors, and ritual abuse and sacrifice.
25. The GMO kings, 'Mon-satan-O,' crashed and burned.
26. Chinese elders proven fake. Despite various, detailed attempts to seek them out, no one on this planet knows who they are -- for good reason -- they don't exist.
27. No Niburu; no fake asteriods hitting us. No RVs; no GCRs, NESARAs, GESARAs, OPPT, ZIMs, Dongs, Dinars, and cryptocurrencies; all rendered fake or obsolete.

28. The IMF and the World Bank exposed as financial terrorists, and other organizations -- major ones -- will follow that description and will be dealt with.
29. Charities and fake foundations exposed for money-laundering, trafficking for sexual and labor purposes, child trafficking for labor, sexual abuse, adrenochrome and ritual sacrifice.
30. We made peace with many of the non-terrestrials here, and work continues on that front.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Siegfried Shrink

It really is one stop shopping All the imaginary plots defeated!
Wozzle
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Wozzle »

Could Neelu driving and recording a video like that be breaking the law?
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

A little Google-foo reveals this to be yet more simple Neelu copy-pasta from this truly weird troofer site.

Have a look on the home page at the range of topics to view.

A taster about "Operation Disclosure";
RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - September 5, 2018

(Disclaimer: The following is an overview of the current situation based on intelligence leaks received from several sources which may or may not accurate. Other confirmed sources may also be included in this overview.)

A global take down operation of the Cabal has been on-going for the past several days since the Cabal's communications and satellites were taken offline.

The termination of the Cabal's communications and satellites was timely for the offensive on Idlib. The city of Idlib is the last remaining major city of the rebel opposition in Syria.

The offensive of Idlib is a significant geopolitical event that signifies a proxy battle between the BRICS and the Cabal.

Mechanisms have been put into place by the White Hats to trigger an instantaneous transition of the current financial system to the new quantum financial system (QFS).

The mechanisms will be triggered once the RV begins.

Sources continue to be told to stay alert for the next 24-48 hours for the RV exchanges/redemptions to begin.
****warning**** - suspended reality zone. Your mental health may be at risk and your brains reduced to jelly beans.

You have been warned.

You fools! you clicked through didn't you!

But in all seriousness I loved the disclaimer that the several sources for this intel 'may or may not' be accurate. If only intelligence grading was so binary in real life.
Last edited by exiledscouser on Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Wozzle wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:42 pm Could Neelu driving and recording a video like that be breaking the law?
Yes. Naughty Neelu. Bad Neelu.

Send Sgt Bertie AND PC Roberts round at once to issue the six points and £200 fine.
Wozzle
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Wozzle »

exiledscouser wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:44 pm
Wozzle wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:42 pm Could Neelu driving and recording a video like that be breaking the law?

Send Sgt Bertie AND PC Roberts round at once to issue the six points and £200 fine.
Surely a £1tn lien for dishonour and not obeying oath to god/alien mothership? :beatinghorse:
AnOwlCalledSage

"The Truth, Honor and Integrity Show"

That is a painful watch. I say watch, it's really a listen. No video. Have to admit I gave up given its soporific nature. However, after reading out the message that Neelu's plagiarised we were promised 7 minutes of "news" at the end, so I skipped ahead.

It seems the news is that the "event" they are all waiting for has already happened. We are living in end times (again!)

I can exclusively reveal that none of the three attributes in the title are present in the parts I listened to. Astoundingly he's grifting $2,072p/m via Patreon. Neelu is missing a trick. She's spouting this nonsense for free!
Tevildo
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Tevildo »

exiledscouser wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:44 pm

Now, that would be entertaining. I'd speculate that she'd:
  1. claim that PC Roberts is the real Roberts/Bertie, and the other officer is another impostor
  2. spend a great deal of time pointing out the minuscule and/or non-existent differences between her (poor-quality) photo of Bertie and the picture from the Met site.
For (b), I'm sure she could enlist the help of her moon-landing denial friends. She can't believe in the moon landings, can she?
longdog

Post by longdog »

Edward W Ellis loses his appeal... According to Hoaxtead...

https://hoaxteadresearch.wordpress.com/ ... es-appeal/
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
D-C
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by D-C »

Ellis loses appeal’……

I’m afraid he lost his appeal to me years ago………
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

If anyone has a Facebook profile capable of responding to her postings, it would be nice to see at least one comment pointing out that harassing the security at her former home, and disrupting the auction, will hurt only Neelu herself. I know she's likely simply to delete such a comment, but all the same.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:35 am Astoundingly he's grifting $2,072p/m via Patreon.
That just makes me sad.