Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by Dr. Caligari »

I took my Council Tax process to a Common Law Court hearing in Somerset. The jury deliberated and decided that the Manager for Revenue and Benefits at Daventry District Council (Michael Pullan) had committed both Sedition and Treason at Common Law.
The High Court of Common Law of the Realm of Quatloosia convened on 31 February, 2018, and, after due deliberation, found David guilty of high treason, low treason, middling treason, mopery ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mopery) and consorting with known idiots. David was duly sentenced to serve 30 days in the pit beneath an outhouse.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
BoomerSooner17
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

Actually, I object to this sentence as it is cruel and unusual punishment to the outhouse pit contents to be confined with Dave.
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Fail
I paid a £515 fine a promissory note, stamped by a notary public. This was 2 years ago, the enforcement office couldn't except it and sent it back to the court, the court couldn't deal with it so the sold it to debt collection agency. I met up with them and as they couldn't provide me with a signed warrant i told them where to go. Now I have had a letter from the courts again saying they want their money. Surely the can't ask for something they have sold.
:beatinghorse:
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

SteveUK wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:09 am Fail
I paid a £515 fine a promissory note, stamped by a notary public. This was 2 years ago, the enforcement office couldn't except it and sent it back to the court, the court couldn't deal with it so the sold it to debt collection agency. I met up with them and as they couldn't provide me with a signed warrant i told them where to go. Now I have had a letter from the courts again saying they want their money. Surely the can't ask for something they have sold.
:beatinghorse:
Painfully stupid and illiterate. He really is going to have a rough life.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

So painfully stupid that he doesn't understand that a debt collection agency is an agency which collects debts. A difficult fact to grasp admittedly what with them deceptively being called debt collection agencies.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent

longdog wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:23 am So painfully stupid that he doesn't understand that a debt collection agency is an agency which collects debts. A difficult fact to grasp admittedly what with them deceptively being called debt collection agencies.
Apparently as difficult as grasping the concept that a promissory note doesn't pay a debt but evidences one. This is one D U M B puppy.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Dave is now quite literally homeless and the subject of a directed energy attack. From Charles Marston
For his friends and those who may be interested..an update from David Robinson...

Hello friends,

I thought I would provide you good folk with a brief update of my situation since I left facebook.

Well, after that traitor and paedophile sympathiser, disinformation agent Joylon Jenkins questioned me on his propaganda report that he did on our movement entitled “The Queens Enemies” (BBC Radio 4) about how I dealt with council tax, and after I replied that I wasn't eligible for it anyway since I was in receipt of entitlements, the very next month I received a large demand for council tax from Daventry District Council....funny that eh?

Of course I began the process of rebuttal straight away which eventually resulted in myself serving around 30 Notices on all concerned and, I further took the matter to a Common Law Court hearing where the jury convicted the manager of benefits and revenues of Daventry District Council (Michael Pullan) for Sedition and Treason. Many of you will have followed the process as I kept a record in the files on the PLD group page.

After leaving FB all my posts were deleted which is the usual practice when people leave FB so they no longer remain in the files.

Ever since I moved to Daventry and was forced under duress of circumstances to claim entitlements the regime has sought to destroy me financially and in any other way possible. For example, they never paid the correct amount of rent to the landlords after I was forced to move into sheltered accommodation, which I had to move into from a much cheaper rented caravan, because the corrupt council paid absolutely no rent to the landlord and never did, leaving me effectively in arrears of £650.00 after roughly 6 months.

The Universal Credit scam of unaccountable, anonymous agents also immediately began to steal from my meagre entitlements. Despite being registered as disabled by the Department for Work and Pensions approximately 25 years ago for life (with Muscular Dystrophy) and, despite submitting medical certificates every 6 months along with a letter from my GP stating that I am not capable of working, I have been denied any disability benefits whatsoever. Nothing has since changed.

After stealing monies for fake fines created by fake courts and, despite me putting all concerned on full Notice of the evidenced facts, the thefts not only continued but increased.

Last month I was forced to leave the flat I was renting in Daventry because I would have been forced into considerable debt if I had stayed. I am now basically and literally homeless (again). Not good since winter is coming. It wont be the first time but I expect it will be the last as I am not well enough to survive another winter outdoors these days.

The thieves are stealing nearly £110.00 per month for fake fines?...they have never even explained what the deductions are for. I have been continually ignored and of course the police (although sympathetic since they know that many disabled people are being severely screwed by the state) would do nothing to investigate the thefts and frauds which I could and can clearly evidence.

I was forced to live on £209.00 per month whilst I had an obligation to pay £63.00 out of that for ridiculously high service charges for the sheltered accommodation, leaving me with £147.00 to live on to pay for internet and electric, food etc. I just ignored demands for water etc as I had enough paperwork to deal with already.

The council tax demands were for £114.00 per month, and just before leaving the flat I was being pursued for £2.5K from yet another criminal debt collection agency after Rossendales gave up. If I had paid all the demands (which would have been impossible even if they were legal) I would have been left with only £33.00 per month to live on....you just couldn't make it up!

I have been staying with friends and family for a while but at the end of the week I will be on the streets why?....for standing against fascist, paedo's, genocidal maniacs and in defence of our ancient and wise Common Law Constitution.....no good deed goes unpunished in this life.

To top it all off I have been subjected to the torture of a Directed Energy Weapon (DEW). I cannot prove this but I have been sick for months with a permanent whistling sensation in my head (not ears). The doctors just call it tinnitus and do as they are told like good lemmings. This weapon leaves me with no energy, light headed, headaches and out of breath. Although the breathlessness can be attributed to smoking to be fair, I managed to give up smoking recently however. Now I am no longer a slave to anything but the truth.

I have no choice but to retire now and to attempt to survive, not that I am all that bothered about survival to be perfectly honest. That may seem rather depressing or self pitying but I'm tired and I have no fear of death. I see no way of stopping the genocidal programme now anyway, for 8/9 years I attempted to unite us and provide us with a way in which we could defeat this NWO plot but, unity appears to be an impossibility...too many ego's and no common sense amongst the masses these days.

PLD has the most intelligent people on FB in my opinion, however I have met some very clever folk who use their rules against them very effectively since and, without the double think i.e., without granting their rules or non courts etc with authority. I liked the simplicity in which the guy did it even though it would never bring an ultimate remedy to the Treason and, you would need to be very well educated as to their rules so it would not be for the masses anyway, defending oneself under duress by using their rules against them (which I always stood vehemently against) does work if done correctly. You now who I mean Tony.....

I will attempt to keep my laptop and get a charge in it now and even though I wont have access to electric generally, so if you'd like to contact me just to keep in touch feel free to do so.

bustachemtrails@live.co.uk

It was great meeting and working with some of the best people on FB whilst I was in the group. I have a lot of respect for many of you and hope you can use the process to at least defend yourselves from the regime until they eventually pull the plug on us all, which is inevitable of course. I did my bit and at least tried to bring about change, maybe it will still happen but with people allegedly working with us yet denouncing MC 1215 (you know who I am referring to) it doesn't seem very likely to be blunt.

Kind regards to my friends and to the rest of you, don't complain when the awful truth hits you squarely between the eyes, you were warned and decided to ignore the evidence and solution. That will be for your conscience to live with, and If you think that nothing exists after death then you really didn't pay attention whilst you were here in the school yard did you?.......Peace ...David Robinson.
longdog

Post by longdog »

So all of that blather, all of those notices, and all of the Common Law Play Court nonsense achieved nothing but complete ruin.

I don't for one minute believe any of his shit about being deprived of his rightful benefits or mystery fines he knows nothing about or any of the rest of his crap including having to leave the sheltered accommodation due to blah, blah, blah.

My guess... He stopped paying his council tax, water etc because of the usual PLD crap and his mistaken belief he'd get away with it. He failed to claim the correct benefits or he claimed them and his obstructiveness led to his claim being disallowed. His 'disability' is nowhere near as bad as he claims it is and even if it is bad enough to entitle him to benefits he failed to follow the correct appeal procedures because Magna Carta.

"I was forced to live on £209.00 per month whilst I had an obligation to pay £63.00 out of that for ridiculously high service charges for the sheltered accommodation, leaving me with £147.00 to live on to pay for internet and electric, food etc."

So budget accordingly perhaps and at least keep a roof over your head?

Electricity. ~£40 per month for a small flat.
Food. ~£50 per month. Boring but you'd survive.
Internet. Not an essential service. Use libraries, free hot-spots or get a mobile-modem and limit yourself to 1gig per month £10
Water. Ignore. If 'they' are already taking the amount he claims from his benefits they probably couldn't take any more so worry about it later.

That leaves him £47 per month for other things like improving the quality of food or even a couple of pints.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Don't forget the cost of paper, stamps and envelopes for those hundreds of 'notices'.

Then again, does buying stamps create joinder?
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Hang on, bit of a bombshell in there. No money for rent etc. but there is cash to buy fags.
All this bullshit about a doctors letter every 6 months saying he can't work. He can talk, use a phone & computer, a call centre job awaits.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

The comments are incredible. He hasn't put out the begging bowl, but a few mugs are doing it for him. Even one offering him a home if he can get to Cornwall.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Also,
unity appears to be an impossibility...too many ego's and no common sense amongst the masses these days

Followed by
at least tried to bring about change, maybe it will still happen but with people allegedly working with us yet denouncing MC 1215 (you know who I am referring to) it doesn't seem very likely to be blunt.
:violin:
longdog

Post by longdog »

hucknallred wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:11 pm All this bullshit about a doctors letter every 6 months saying he can't work.
As far as I know it is exactly that... Bullshit.

If you are getting PIP/DLA you don't have to send sick-notes and if you're getting ESA you don't need to send sick-notes. Sick notes are only required for the first 13 weeks after which the DWP are supposed to do their own 'medical test'. You usually have to be 'reassessed' at intervals but sick-notes are not required at that stage either.

I think dismal Dave is thinking about benefits that haven't been a thing for many, many years.

Best guess is that he was at some point getting disability benefits but he was subsequently kicked off of them either fairly or unfairly and he didn't appeal or lost the appeal. I seem to recall him claiming he had had an 'award' for life at some point but as far as I know there never was a lifetime award except for the terminally ill. It was just an 'indefinite' award which is something else entirely.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

He wouldn't be on Universal Credit if he was on disability, so you are right, he is talking BS!

I'm aware that many who think people on benefits are scroungers. That's has always been the case so I don't begrudge people that point of view. However, as I'm currently on Universal Credit with perhaps a slightly different angle, a few notes.

1) Universal Credit pays your rent direct to you. You are responsible for paying the landlord. If you choose to pocket it and spend it on fags, it is not the local authority's fault.
2) You have to claim separately for a council tax reduction. The amount he say he is paying seems high, but if he's refusing to contact the local authority "on principle" then that's his own fault.
3) Yes, they will deduct money from your UC if you owe certain debts. £110 seems a little high for debt repayment as I don't think they can deduct more than 10%, but if they are court fines, then that makes more sense. Those you have to pay at whatever rate the court decides.
4) The basic amount is £317.82 per month + rent - although there are limits. I get £200 per month less than my actual rent, hence...
5) Up to a limit you can earn extra money and still get UC. After petrol I make £10 extra per 4 hour shift I work. Zero hours contract work wouldn't be feasible without UC.

So much stupid in one post. If he's the brightest star the FOTL/PLDers have then Heaven help them!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

Reading back through that drivel...

"The thieves are stealing nearly £110.00 per month for fake fines?...they have never even explained what the deductions are for. I have been continually ignored and of course the police (although sympathetic since they know that many disabled people are being severely screwed by the state) would do nothing to investigate the thefts and frauds which I could and can clearly evidence."

The way forward here, if that weren't a complete fantasy and "never even explained" didn't mean "never explained in accordance with my bizarre interpretation of the way the world works", would be to apply to the DWP for the deductions to be lifted. If they refused he could appeal the matter to the benefits tribunal and somewhere along the line the DWP would have to disclose everything they knew about the fines. When they were handed down, which court handed them down etc.

That would get rid of the "never even explained" problem and then he could use his massive legal skills to prove the court was in error and he had never been fined. He'd even get all the money back.

Or of course he'd have the whole thing explained to him and then he could shut the fuck up.
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:32 pm He wouldn't be on Universal Credit if he was on disability, so you are right, he is talking BS!
Not quite sure what you mean by that.

The only directly disability related benefits are PIP (and Attendance Allowance if you’re over a certain age). And you can claim those and UC.

ESA, payable for those claimants the DWP accepts are too ill to work, is replaced by means-tested UC after 12 months unless the ESA claim is based upon paying sufficient National Insurance contributions before you became ill and you qualify for the ESA “support group” of claimants who, according to the law, are basically not expected to get better any time soon. The vast majority of ESA claimants do not meet the conditions for the “support group” so if too ill to work for long enough end up being switched to UC. At which point any income their partner (if any) has is taken into account against the UC means test. So many ESA claimants lose all entitlement at that stage (and are no longer counted amongst those too ill or disabled to work).

As for our determined but not too bright PLDer, I too suspect he may not be getting various things he may be entitled to because he’d much rather revolt than fill the forms in.

Regarding court fine repayments:
“If you are on Income Support, income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance, income-related Employment and Support Allowance, Pension Credit or Universal Credit, the court can order weekly direct deductions to be taken from your benefit to pay the fine. The deduction rate is £5 per week, but for Universal Credit only, the deduction can be up to £25 each week.

If you get contribution-based Jobseeker’s Allowance or contributory Employment and Support Allowance, the deduction can be up to 40% of the benefit.”

https://www.nationaldebtline.org/EW/fac ... tdebt.aspx

It helps, of course, if the person who’s been fined explains their financial situation to the court and asks for the fine to be re-assessed and/or the repayment rate to be changed to something which is still sufficient to be regarded as a punishment but is also more realistically affordable.
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

You know, I don’t think “common law”, “Magna Carta 1215”, “treason, be it high. middling or low” or “sovereignty” mean what Dave thinks they mean. He still hasn’t learned anything about how people like him - and most of the rest of us - were regarded back in the 13th century either.

So, no change there. No surprise either.
notorial dissent

Again, remember who we are discussing here, Dismal Dave, a person who to all appearances has only at best a barely nodding acquaintance with the truth or reality; SO assuming much of anything he says has even a kernal of truth is non starter.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

It's all kicking off this morning over at PLD. It seems that certain nfolk have turned on Dave post his recent update. Like a pack of cannabalistic hyenas turning on each other.

Edit - those comments look strikingly familiar. Come on, confess??? :mrgreen: