UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by longdog »

Is she 'filing' or is she 'depositing'?

I get the impression that she pops by the RCJ once a week and hands in a ream or two of complete and utter bollocks that goes straight into the 'delusional nutter' pile. I very much doubt much if any of it meets the minimum standard of readability to ever get in front of a judge.

I'm sure the RCJ clerks are more than familiar with cranks in general and Neelu in particular and filter their gibberish out long before it gets into the system.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

longdog wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:12 pm Is she 'filing' or is she 'depositing'?

I get the impression that she pops by the RCJ once a week and hands in a ream or two of complete and utter bollocks that goes straight into the 'delusional nutter' pile. I very much doubt much if any of it meets the minimum standard of readability to ever get in front of a judge.

I'm sure the RCJ clerks are more than familiar with cranks in general and Neelu in particular and filter their gibberish out long before it gets into the system.
I assume there is a notification process but the lack of any proceedings from her last "filings", which her supporters still think are pending, makes me think that the clerk refuses to file them to her face but the people's princess doesn't get around to telling anyone that.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
AnOwlCalledSage

https://www.facebook.com/victor.pc.589/ ... 2993850020

The latest loony video.

She can't even give a straight face when she claims that "the mass remedy process is in Parliament which has found that Parliament is unfit for purpose, and is unfitness proof against every single MP."

So who exactly does she think is is making these decisions against themselves? #thickasmince
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

Note to self: Use expression "thick as mince" more :mrgreen:
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

She reduced a hospital death rate from 124% to 94%, it seems. Quite how you'd have a death rate over over 100% escapes me, and I'd think a death rate of 94% would put that hospital pretty far down the league tables.

She does seem to stay remarkably cheerful, though.
TheHallouminati
First Mate
First Mate

Post by TheHallouminati »

Her latest rant says how she reduced the infant death rate in the hospital where her niece died after she blew the whistle on the 'baby murderers' in charge. She also says that by blowing the whistle there she also exposed all the Shipman murders.
A bit of a chronological cock-up there - Harold Shipman got arrested in 1998, her niece died in 2001.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:30 pm She reduced a hospital death rate from 124% to 94%, it seems. Quite how you'd have a death rate over over 100% escapes me, and I'd think a death rate of 94% would put that hospital pretty far down the league tables.

She does seem to stay remarkably cheerful, though.
by no longer working in the medical based field no doubt so there is that. :D
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:30 pm She reduced a hospital death rate from 124% to 94%, it seems. Quite how you'd have a death rate over over 100% escapes me, and I'd think a death rate of 94% would put that hospital pretty far down the league tables.
I suspect she might be referring to one or another of the hospital standardised mortality ratios. Which take the “standard hospital death rate” as 100 and then rates hospitals against that standard. Then again, this is Neelu so :shrug:

The biggest factors which result in the varying ratios from hospital to hospital is apparently the number of emergency admissions and the number of doctors available to deal with them. Lots of the first and few of the second resulting in a higher ratio. The presence or absence of Super Qualified Struck Off Bonkers ex-Pharmacists Named Neelu is generally not a factor because struck-off pharmacists aren’t allowed to dispense or allowed anywhere near patients.

So the auction is next week but she’s going to rent half the house out to raise the cash needed to stop the sale. Somehow or other. Anyone fancy paying £70,000++ to live upstairs from Neelu and EWE’s “London Office” for a week?

No?

Thought not.
AnOwlCalledSage

Neelu's videos have become a little tedious recently, but finally we have one that is entertaining and hilarious.

https://www.facebook.com/victor.pc.589/ ... 250511432/

"I'm the owner"
"Not any more you're not!"

Edit: I missed the classic: "You're not wired up right!"
longdog

Post by longdog »

"The more problems you cause the better for us".

:snicker:
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

So she's going to be re-taking possession of the house from a security firm equipped with guard dogs? That sounds like it could get very interesting.

Youtube link to the same video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyyskNK ... gs=pl%2Cwn
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
longdog

Post by longdog »

Normal Wisdom wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:48 pm So she's going to be re-taking possession of the house from a security firm equipped with unlicensed guard dogs?
Fixed that for you....

Oh... Hang on... There's no such thing as a guard dog licence... It's just something else Neelu has invented.
Normal Wisdom wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:48 pmSo she's going to be re-taking possession of the house from a security firm equipped with guard dogs?
Fixed it back for you.

:snicker:
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Classic Neelu. The first guy couldn't stop laughing all the way through the call. The second guy, when threatened with the police goes 'what, those fake police who keep switching badges. :mrgreen:

13 minutes of train time well spent.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

I just caught this snippet when asked if his dogs were licenced
I've got a TV licence if that helps.
Baron Jeff.
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by Baron Jeff. »

"Give me a ring back in about a month and see if we're having this same conversation"

Well, if I were a betting man...
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Baron Jeff. wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:28 pm "Give me a ring back in about a month and see if we're having this same conversation"

I'll bet you one Swissindo Mass Remedy M1 voucher that she's still homeless. :mrgreen:
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
TheHallouminati
First Mate
First Mate

Post by TheHallouminati »

Neelu: "Are you running all the companies by yourself then?"

Man: "Yeah I'm really good"
Welcome Baron Jeff. I secretly hope you work for Coverdale K9, Clearway or Prestige Guarding. Or maybe all three :snicker:
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

hucknallred wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:51 pm I just caught this snippet when asked if his dogs were licenced
I've got a TV licence if that helps.
How about a cat licence from the Ministry of Housinge?
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

Baron Jeff. wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:28 pm "Give me a ring back in about a month and see if we're having this same conversation"

If I recall, the witching day is next Monday 17th September when the hammer is due to fall. Now that Neelu has well and truly alerted everyone concerned I am sure that there will be contingency plans in place to prevent her disrupting the auction.

TheRambler
Tevildo
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Tevildo »

longdog wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:03 pm Oh... Hang on... There's no such thing as a guard dog licence... It's just something else Neelu has invented.
Actually, there is - Guard Dogs Act 1975, Section 3. I'm sure Coverdale do have a licence, although it's not explicitly stated on their website.