Chrisy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

JimUk1
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Chrisy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Post by JimUk1 »

A police informant? :thinking:

Yes it all makes sense now! Part of the wider conspiracy that banks also have informants to get people evicted.......

To me Chrisy is the least likely person to be an informant, given he spends almost all his time making crap YouTube videos about debt collectors as various other failed ventures.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I would've thought the principle qualification for being a police 'asset' would be that you know something valuable to them. Chrisy's knowledge of even basic stuff is non-existent.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

longdog wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:53 pm I would've thought the principle qualification for being a police 'asset' would be that you know something valuable to them. Chrisy's knowledge of even basic stuff is non-existent.
correct. that's why TDA = Total DumbAss
Tevildo
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Tevildo »

jcolvin2 wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:13 pm
TheHallouminati wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:04 pm TDA = Taking and Driving Away.
What a boring name for an otherwise sexy criminal offense! It's got nothing on Grand Theft Auto. Just imagine the sales of a video game entitled Taking and Driving Away.
Ahh, but the point is that it's not theft (under Section 1 of the Theft Act) unless the Crown can prove an intention to permanently deprive the rightful owner of the property. For normal thefts (burglary, robbery, pickpocketing) this isn't usually an issue, but, for cars, unless the thief tries to sell it or sets fire to it, there's always the defence that the vehicle was just borrowed, and its subsequent abandonment demonstrated the temporary nature of the dispossession.

TDA is, to be ultra-pedantic, only an offence in Scotland (RTA 1988 Section 178). In England, the offence is "taking [a] motor vehicle or other conveyance without authority" (Theft Act Section 12), commonly known as "twoccing" - an inspired initialism, up there with ASBO, for a behaviour that isn't exactly evil, but is still engaged in enthusiastically by juvenile delinquents. Although not so much these days, as modern car locks actually work properly.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Tevildo wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:08 pm Although not so much these days, as modern car locks actually work properly.
If you ask me working car locks take all the joy out of life. Ah... That thrill of getting up in the morning and wondering if your car would be where you left it or whether you'd have to go and buy yet another £30 Cortina with a few months tax and test left on it. Cars so cheap they weren't even worth paying the extra £10 per year for theft cover. The No Claims Discount was worth more than the cars.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

TDA is, to be ultra-pedantic, only an offence in Scotland (RTA 1988 Section 178). In England, the offence is "taking [a] motor vehicle or other conveyance without authority" (Theft Act Section 12),
...commonly known in the U.S. as "joyriding."
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Dr. Caligari wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:33 am
TDA is, to be ultra-pedantic, only an offence in Scotland (RTA 1988 Section 178). In England, the offence is "taking [a] motor vehicle or other conveyance without authority" (Theft Act Section 12),
...commonly known in the U.S. as "joyriding."
And is still called "theft" or maybe "Grand Theft Auto" when they haul your as in to court, and they don't make any distinctions. You. Go. To. Jail.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Ghost of Guy
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by Ghost of Guy »

timeline on morris facebook shows his wife has run off with a local drug dealer leaving him with the kids........

no surprise who would want to be married to that little squirt.
Baron Jeff.
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by Baron Jeff. »

Ghost of Guy wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:43 pm timeline on morris facebook shows his wife has run off with a local drug dealer leaving him with the kids........

no surprise who would want to be married to that little squirt.

Not just a drug dealer, but a pedo as well!
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Welcome guys.

Be careful labeling people “child sex offenders” without much proof.

What has really happened to Mr Morris?

Do you have screen shots or court/police reports?
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

JimUk1 wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:06 pm Welcome guys.

I just assume they were mocking what morris said.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Chaos wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:19 pm I just assume they were mocking what morris said.
Perhaps, but that is why the :sarcasmon: icon exists to remove all doubt.

Whilst I don't expect a defamation suit anytime soon, the law centres on the interpretation of a third party who may not understand any forum related nuances. The test is whether the words given their ordinary and natural meaning would damage the claimant's reputation.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Ghost of Guy
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by Ghost of Guy »

copied from his fb page

Chrisy Morris
September 8 at 10:38 PM ·
3 kids all upset and uncertain, wondering what's going on, where's mumma ? She was punching her car because her daughter is uncomfortable as the boyfriend has tried to force himself on her and is scared of him. Wonderful memories for them. She thought she was getting hit too, shes 12.

Probably out of their head, hiding somewhere with the new fella who's running from drug debts and has an unhealthy interest in underage girls.

Never in a million years did I think she'd put herself, or a fella, before her kids

Let the local drug dealer ( who he owes money to ) know their address ... let him/them sort him out and maybe a hard lesson will wake the lady up to what a lowlife the guy is and react differently to her kids.

If the father did it himself when it woul…See More
Manage
Like · 4d
Chrisy Morris
Chrisy Morris There's a few he owes money to chasing him x
Manage
Like · 4d

and you havent kicked the dirty bastards ass why?
Manage
Like · 4d
Chrisy Morris
Chrisy Morris Cause I'm not much good to my kids when I'm in I cell and the bail conditions.
Manage
Like · 3d
Chrisy Morris
Chrisy Morris Cos I can't be much use to my kids from a cell. Oh, and the bail conditions.

Elsewhere he states he was arrested for public disorder recently - jeeez you can only imagine the chaotic scenes at his house when he found out his Mrs has been having it off with someone esle for a few months. The thing is, he has been so full on himself about how god damn right he is about everything, making childish videos of himself harrassing debt collectors etc, he couldn't see that his wife was wanting a real man.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

It is not uncommon for the wife/girlfriend of a member of the footle community to fuck off.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Context is everything. I think a defence of sarcasm would be accepted!

But what is interesting about that post is that it is Chrisy Morris who could be the recipient of a libel suit. Nothing in it to imply drug dealing, merely taking. That usually doesn't progress beyond a stern talking to, even if proved, and as Chrisy is fond of telling people, you can avoid your debts by uttering a few magic words and not paying up.

However, the "underage" comment could be problematic for him if a no-win no-fee lawyer is engaged.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Chaos wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:19 pm
JimUk1 wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:06 pm Welcome guys.

I just assume they were mocking what morris said.
Oh, I see!
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Ghost of Guy wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:35 pm Chrisy Morris
September 8 at 10:38 PM ·
her daughter is uncomfortable as the boyfriend has tried to force himself on her and is scared of him. Wonderful memories for them. She thought she was getting hit too, shes 12.
I wonder if this the same daughter Chrisy forced to carry around a sex toy in public as punishment because she asked him for a few quid.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

All of this centers on anything Cwissy saying as being true, a dubious foundation. I think its safe to say his wife might have hit the bricks, but anything going to her motivation is, well, what Cwissy says and Cwissy lies a lot.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:31 pm Whilst I don't expect a defamation suit anytime soon, the law centres on the interpretation of a third party who may not understand any forum related nuances. The test is whether the words given their ordinary and natural meaning would damage the claimant's reputation.
It is however open for the court to conclude that the plaintiff’s reputation is already so poor that whatever the alleged defamation is it couldn’t lower the plaintiff’s reputation or standing in the minds of “right thinking people”.

Or for a jury to conclude there was defamation, but the plaintiff is so objectionable they should only get one penny in damages. If the court also refuses to award costs against the defamer winning a libel case can be financially disastrous.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Since Cwissy's veracity and truthfulness are given negatives taking much of anything he says as true is a REAL bad idea. The ONLY possible truth in this is "probably" that his wife has finally seen the light, or just plain got of him and his mouth and decamped. The one certainty is that it won't be his fauIt.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.