UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by TheNewSaint »

longdog wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:40 pm The silly sod seems to think the state is going to pay her compensation for 'her' house. I think what the judge actually said was her claim for £1,000,000 'damages' against all and sundry would cover the sum if she won.

I would imagine the RCJ judge had no power to stop the auction except in the case of a lower court making an error in law.
How did Neelu even get in front of a judge at this point? The legal work to sell the home has long been done.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Neelu's Facebook page reveals Equity Lawyer William Ellis' cunning strategy to thwart the sale:
Corruption Claim + Auction Lot 132 Title Blight Notice

From Citizen Mrs Berry

To: Mortgagees Co-operative Bank + Possession Case Lawyers + Possession Management Agents + Eviction Agents + Goods Seizure Agents + Sale Agents Barnard Marcus + Ministry of Justice + Financial Ombudsman

The Registered Title to, and Physical Possession of, 3 Peel Drive, Clayhall, IG5 OJR has been used for a Corruption Investigation. The Mortgage Repossession Sale Powers of Co-operative Bank are Crime Proceeds of Court Frauds and Possession Frauds and Mortgage Redemption Statement Delay Frauds and Mortgage Possession Costs Frauds.

The Citizen, Crown and Lord Bishops have Corruption Control Jurisdictions that governed Parliament Session Powers. They are called the Equity Monarchy Trusts. They used them for a Corruption Remedy Process. It needed to achieve Total Destruction of a Protection Fraud Network. It sold Market Frauds to Organised Crime and bought Protection Frauds from Law Court Judges. The Remedy Process relied on Investigation Services by Equity Lawyer Mr Ellis and Execution Services by Prime Minister Mr Cameron. The Remedy Process weakened relations within the Protection Fraud Network They needed the 2015 General Election to remove Prime Minister Mr Cameron from office and a Contingency Plan if it did not do so. He won. The Contingency Plan needed Ruin Fraud Conspiracies against the Equity Lawyer and Prime Minister to deprive the Remedy Process the benefit of their services, and a Ruin Fraud Conspiracy against a Remedy Campaigner for Power Boast Purposes. Citizen Ms Berry did not know about the Equity Monarchy Trusts or the Remedy Process. The Corrupt Officers chose her as the Target for the Remedy Campaigner Ruin Fraud. Everything that could go wrong for them did go wrong. The Equity Lawyer found the cases and got Criminal Conspiracy Proof against the Law Court Judges in time to stop the Ruin Frauds.

The Ruin Fraud against Prime Minister Mr Cameron needed Internet Publicity by an Innocent Agent, Censorship Motive Proof against the Prime Minister, a Framing Fraud against the Innocent Agent and exposure of it timed to do maximum damage to the Prime Minister. Panama Papers Week prepared for Framing Fraud Exposure Week. It did not happen. The Criminal Conspiracy Proof was got against Law Court Judges in time to stop it. The Protection Fraud Network was left with the Framing Fraud Appeal of the Innocent Agent and Police Officer Witnesses who wanted Immunity Deals in exchange for Full Disclosure about the Framing Fraud Orders. The Protection Fraud Network needed Intimidation Frauds to get Repeat Perjury from the Police Officers, Repeat Representation Frauds by Crown Prosecutors and Repeat Trial Frauds by the Junior Appeal Judges. The Intimidation Fraud needed a Ruin Fraud Conspiracy against Another Remedy Campaigner. The Equity Lawyer found the case and used it to get completion of a Criminal Conspiracy Proof Set against Top State Officers and Law Court Judges. The Crown and Lord Bishops used it to decide the Corruption Remedy Conditions for the 2017 Parliament Session Agreement. They needed an Election Free Period to enable a Long Session for Remedy Management. The Surprise General Election got it. The Key Decision then was Responsibility Apportionment between Mass Remedies by Parliament and Case Remedies by Law Courts. Remedy Co-operation Tests from General Election Day for 6 months got Criminal Conspiracy Proof against Top State Officers and Remedy Unfitness Proof against the Law Courts. The Remedy Process passed into the Mass Remedies Stage. It got Voluntary Remedy Proof for Ordinary Offices and Criminal Conspiracy Proof against the Corruption Controllers. The Criminal Conspiracy Proof was used for Judicial Office Unfitness Case Notices to Parliament. They did two things. They put the Unfitness Cases in Parliament. They enabled Protection Fraud Investigations in Parliament by the Crown, Lord Bishops and Honourable Members. The Top Judges ignored the Unfitness Cases and committed Repeat Court Frauds. It was Contempt Fraud Proof and Protection Fraud Conspiracy Proof against them and Corrupt MPs.

In 2016 the Ruin Fraud Conspiracy against Citizen Ms Berry failed. The Protection Fraud Network needed another one. Investigation is needed to discover when Co-operative Bank Officers became Ruin Fraud Conspirators. The Best Advice for the Auctioneers is to use the Corruption Claim Notice for a Lot 132 Withdrawal.

Equity Lawyer Mr Ellis
Apologies for posting the whole thing, but how on earth would you paraphrase that?
longdog

Post by longdog »

My guess...

Judge: "Ms Berry. I have examined your paperwork and I see no arguable case that would allow me to interfere in any way with the sale of your former home"

Neelu: "Blah, blah, paedophile something, blah, blah, whistle-blower something, blah, blah, equity lawyer, blah, blah, dead baby, blah, blah, my lawyer stole my money, blah, blah, constable Bertie, constable Roberts, blah, blah, debt burden liberation, blah, blah, denial of benefits fraud, blah, blah, oath to god blah, blah..." for five minutes.

Judge: "None of that is in anyway relevant. Application denied... NEXT!"

Or something very close to it.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Equity Shyster Ellis must get tuppence, from someone, whenever he uses the word "fraud".
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

TheNewSaint wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:46 pm Neelu's Facebook page reveals Equity Lawyer William Ellis' cunning strategy to thwart the sale:
Corruption Claim + Auction Lot 132 Title Blight Notice
  • snip a whole buttload of gibberish
Equity Lawyer Mr Ellis
Apologies for posting the whole thing, but how on earth would you paraphrase that?
How in this or any other reality could you possibly make any sense out of that?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheHallouminati
First Mate
First Mate

Post by TheHallouminati »

...and where does David Cameron fit into all this? Is he for her or against her? The Panama Papers have a walk-on role too. Have I missed something?
notorial dissent

Since none of this has even the slightest basis in reality, she is just making it up as she goes along. It's much easier to just NOT think too much or too hard about ANY of it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

She might endorse and adopt this nonsense but it’s not from her pen, no, it’s clearly made up by EWE and very much as HE goes along. Easy to play fast and loose when some other schmuck is going to be paying the price.

Oddly enough “ruin”, EWE’s go-to word is exactly what he’ll be visiting on NB. Having listened to them both I have no sympathy left - press on you pair of fools and we will watch from the sidelines knowing exactly how this plan will pan out.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

TheNewSaint wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:46 pm Apologies for posting the whole thing, but how on earth would you paraphrase that?
!!!!1FRAUD1!!!!
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

It's show time!

Extracts from the legal pack:
The property is being sold by the Company as the Mortgagee in Possession.

The Company reserves the right to consider any better offer for the property prior to exchange of contracts

ADVERSE RIGHTS AND DISPUTES
The Company is not aware of and has not made any enquires of any but the property is sold subject to any which there may be

TITLE TO THE PROPERTY
(3) As this is a sale by a Mortgagee in Possession no DS1/END1 is necessary
(6) The Company is obliged by Statute to obtain the best price it reasonably can for this property

POSSESSION
The property is vacant
Helpfully, the auction is being held a short walk from the Royal Courts of Justice.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
AnOwlCalledSage

As suspected she's planning to attend the auction. I hope she's registered and is taking two proofs of identity or I don't think she'll get in the Connaught Rooms.

However, this is a new one on me. Do we add driving without insurance to the list of things she believes don't apply to her?
On 19th September 2018 the Crown Court Uninsured Driving Appeal 2017
0090 will be an Open Court Session in which the Case Judges have notice a Court Officer has given Corruption Evidence against a Top Judge. The case got Motor Insurance Sale Protection Fraud Proof against Organised Criminal Mr Leachman, the Crown Prosecutor, Trial Judge, Crown Court Appeal Judges and the Ruling Appeal Case Managers in the Court of Appeal. The Organised Criminal committed Motor Insurance Sale Frauds.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

She's posted a link to this site https://everydayconcerned.net/2018/09/1 ... -advocate/ which in turn has links to some of her recent court stuff.

The claim form that was heard on Friday .. https://everydayconcerned.files.wordpre ... oneers.pdf

Appeal against dismissal of that application https://everydayconcerned.files.wordpre ... 61-eng.pdf (most of the meat just refers to "See the Damage Mitigation Denial Fraud Appeal Grounds dated 15th September 2018").

Said document https://everydayconcerned.files.wordpre ... others.pdf contains a snippet about the mortgage, I don't think I've seen this mentioned before ..
Citizens Ms Berry and Mrs Theodorou made a Case Management Co-ordination Agreement. Mr Sofroniou is a Wealthy Friend of the Theodorou Family. He is 71 years old, cash surpluses in bank accounts but does not have a mobile phone, and email address or internet skills. He agreed to finance a Mortgage Redemption of 3 Peel Drive Clayhall for Citizen Ms Berry on condition it was available as Back Up Housing for Citizen Mrs Theodorou and the 6 Children in the event of Matrimonial Home Eviction. On 1st August 2018 he signed a Mortgage Redemption Statement Request Letter to the Co-operative Bank. Repeat Requests by Citizen Ms Berry got Repeat Mortgage Redemption Statement Denial Frauds by the Co-operative Bank. Mr Sofroniou went abroad. Citizen Mr Sattar made a Mortgage Redemption Finance Offer using his Credit Rating. English is his second or third language and he was going abroad. Equity Lawyer Mr Ellis recorded it but was not confident Citizen Mr Sattar knew enough to use his Credit Rating and a Joint Names for a New Mortgage. Citizen Mr Amrit Berry is Ms Berry’s son. He got employment. It enabled them to make a Mortgage Application. Late on Thursday 13th September 2018 the Co-operative Bank released a Mortgage Redemption Figure. It is not a Redemption Statement. ... <more of the same follows>
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Neelu has been giving an interview to a “news” website.

I won’t reproduce the content as it is, IMHO, libellous in extremis. She breaches a number of court restraint orders and makes wild accusations against those who have repossessed her property.

Her interviewer swallows every word without critique or even the most basic levels of impartiality or fact-checking.

But the sale goes on. I hope Peel Close or wherever it is sells at signicant undervalue brought about by NB’s foolish and self-destructive antics.
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

TheNewSaint wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:46 pm Apologies for posting the whole thing, but how on earth would you paraphrase that?
Don’t apologise, paraphrasing could never do justice to the inexhaustible genius of indefinitely suspended solicitor “Equity Lawyer” Edward Ellis.

As for guessing what the estimable Equity Lawyer and Ms Berry are banging on about, I suggest they’re the result of an attempt at passing the Turing Test using software that’s still not ready for alpha-stage testing, but has somehow manifested itself in the physical world.
AnOwlCalledSage

Well we finally have a figure for the costs so far. As of 13th September:
It disclosed a Mortgage Debt of £67,000 and Unexplained Costs of £60,000.
Oh, I think we can explain the costs Neelu. They are not unexplained!

And wouldn't sending that document to the Solicitors Regulatory Authority trigger criminal proceedings as it clearly states that Edward William Ellis is continuing to pass himself off as a lawyer.
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:18 pm Well we finally have a figure for the costs so far. As of 13th September:
It disclosed a Mortgage Debt of £67,000 and Unexplained Costs of £60,000.
Oh, I think we can explain the costs Neelu. They are not unexplained!

And wouldn't sending that document to the Solicitors Regulatory Authority trigger criminal proceedings as it clearly states that Edward William Ellis is continuing to pass himself off as a lawyer.
I would think it’s all academic now. 3 Peel Drive was Lot No. 132, so allowing for withdrawals and lots already sold it has probably been auctioned off by now.

No doubt Neelu is currently putting together a Serving of Writ Denial Fraud video with a blow by blow account :beatinghorse:

TheRambler
Last edited by TheRambler on Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Citizens Ms Berry and Mrs Theodorou made a Case Management Co-ordination Agreement. Mr Sofroniou is a Wealthy Friend of the Theodorou Family. He agreed to finance a Mortgage Redemption of 3 Peel Drive Clayhall for Citizen Ms Berry on condition it was available as Back Up Housing for Citizen Mrs Theodorou and the 6 Children in the event of Matrimonial Home Eviction. On 1st August 2018 he signed a Mortgage Redemption Statement Request Letter to the Co-operative Bank. Blah blah blah
This equity lawyer is so far up his own asshole he can't even express a simple concept like "someone agreed to pay off the debt."

It would be ironic justice if Neelu really did have someone lined up to pay the debt and save the house, but creditors never got the message because it was lost in Edward William Ellis' logorrhea.
notorial dissent

Having waded through that collection of inarticulate maundering gibberish I really don't see any indication of a realistic offer or ability to either redeem or pay off the mortgage, any more than offering a "bonded promissory note " would.
AnOwlCalledSage

Gibberish
TL;DR
Convinced a senile old man to pay off the mortgage, as long as Mrs Theodorou can use it if she is evicted. He asked for a mortgage redemption value, but as he's not named on the mortgage the bank blew him off. He could have achieved the same outcome by bidding for it at auction but he has now left the country.

Mr Sattar has a good credit rating, and offered to take out a joint mortgage with my son. He can't speak English very well and is going abroad, but hey, give me my property back.

I've repeatedly asked for a mortgage redemption value and the bank have so far refused to give me one. Apart from the one they sent me on the 13th.
Citizen Ms Berry insisted on an Interim Remedy Hearing and got the Audio Record of the Damage Mitigation Denial Fraud by High Court Justice Mr Garnham and a Sealed Order Denial Fraud by the Court Officers.
Sounds (see what I did there? :wink: ) like contempt of court.
AnOwlCalledSage

She's posting videos, but nothing really of interest, except the moronic Lee Cant has turned up.

LC: "They're all offshore companies, based in the Caymans."
NB: "Leighton Buzzard. Leighton Buzzard. Same place."