UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by SteveUK »

It an auction. The buyer would have to lay down 10% today and the rest in 30 days, of forfeit the deposit. Too late to do checks now. Not sure what the rules are on how quickly the bank has to pay her slice though.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I suspect the biggest stumbling block she will face is following the directions since she seems to be allergic to directions. I would expect they will require written documentation and proof of ID.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

That could be a problem. Proving your ID when dead and lost at sea is a footler nightmare.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

SteveUK wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:57 pm Not sure what the rules are on how quickly the bank has to pay her slice though.
I was referring to Neelu getting the change. No solicitor should be handing over >10k without IDing who they are giving to, surely? Neelu will do her best to make it impossible. Has she still got a bank account? Address? ID that tallies with the preceding data?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Well, she's not been bankrupted so I imagine it's largely business as usual. The bank will deduct all the costs, as per the mortgage contract, and hand it over. Of course, it would be far more entertaining if she kicked off, but hey, she's quids in :mrgreen:
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Don’t forget the CT owed, expect the local authority to have their pinny out, probably still a few unpaid FPTs kicking about out there, maybe some utilities and now that NB is a bit flush as we say, expect the benefit denial ruin fraud to turn off the handouts.

If the various creditors get their acts together they’ll all get paid.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Maybe I'm just being mad. But as she's not been bankrupted, they can't get their paws on her cash. Unless of course they haul her through the courts and get the required orders. None of that prevents the bank doing a few sums and handing over the cash to Neelu. The creditors simply cannot take cash from the house sale, at this moment in time.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I wonder how she will rationalise the refund of the excess sale price since the house was stolen,
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

SteveUK wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:42 pm None of that prevents the bank doing a few sums and handing over the cash to Neelu.
I'm not saying she won't get her change, I'm saying she will make it difficult to receive it. No bank or solicitor are going to hand 6 figures to someone who is NFA, with likely invalid ID and half a dozen names.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Siegfried Shrink

I'd be inclined to ask her to come back with a responsible adult. A solicitor possible, but obviosly not Mr. Ellis.
Wozzle
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Wozzle »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:54 pm I wonder how she will rationalise the refund of the excess sale price since the house was stolen,
A ruin fraud perhaps?
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

A Counterfeit Blood Sweat And Tears Money Denial Of Remedy Fraud, a Not Paid In Gold Mass Remedy Fraud and an I Have Nothing Because They Stole My House, Despite Me Getting To Pocket The Equity (no, not Ellis’ form of “equity”) Fraud maybe?
Siegfried Shrink

All seem equally possible in this craziest of all posible worlds
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:54 pm I wonder how she will rationalise the refund of the excess sale price since the house was stolen,
they ripped her off the remaining value of course
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:17 pmI'm not saying she won't get her change, I'm saying she will make it difficult to receive it. No bank or solicitor are going to hand 6 figures to someone who is NFA, with likely invalid ID and half a dozen names.
Considering Neelu's past behavior in banks, I suspect they will make it as difficult for her as the law allows.
notorial dissent

TheNewSaint wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:47 am
ArthurWankspittle wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:17 pmI'm not saying she won't get her change, I'm saying she will make it difficult to receive it. No bank or solicitor are going to hand 6 figures to someone who is NFA, with likely invalid ID and half a dozen names.
Considering Neelu's past behavior in banks, I suspect they will make it as difficult for her as the law allows.
I think more accurately, she will make it as difficult as possible ON HERSELF, ALL BY HERSELF. She has never let a little thing like being reasonable and rational get in the way of her screwing her life over.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

I'd love to see the bank send her a Swissindo M1 bond for the surplus :mrgreen:
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

Whilst she will doubtless huff and puff and carry on with the banks and anyone else she comes into contact with, the acid test is whether or not she will make any attempt to either contact the purchaser of 3 Peel Drive or re-enter the property.

I think it significant that in the video of the sale there is reference to “serving documents” on the auctioneer but when questioned about whether they were served on the purchaser the matter is avoided. Admittedly the sake was still in progress at the time, but you might have thought she would have indicated her intent to do so.

My betting is that whilst she will carry on with the bluff and bluster that’s as far as it will go. The extent of her physical involvement with Peel Drive will be the odd drive by video.

TheRambler
TheHallouminati
First Mate
First Mate

Post by TheHallouminati »

Just two approaches to the new owners and/or their new property of 3 Peel Drive is all it takes for a harassment charge. Bail conditions to stay away from both should keep her at bay.
And if it doesn't....jail time beckons
notorial dissent

Just so her "equity lawyer" doesn't get his malfeasant hands on the money.