Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

The Seventh String wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:37 pm
AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:32 pm He wouldn't be on Universal Credit if he was on disability, so you are right, he is talking BS!
Not quite sure what you mean by that.
Did more checking to clarify and discovered that the rules depend on whether you are in a live or a full service area and when you applied. When I enrolled my area was on the live service, disability related benefits (and certain others) were specifically excluded if you wanted to claim.

However, you are quite right about the rules for full service with PIP and new style ESA. I think Daventry is full service area.

Sorry for the confusion.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

:whistle:
In defence I'll say a couple of people had turned already. Also, bar a couple of idiots, zero interest in his plight from the 13k membership.
longdog

Post by longdog »

SteveUK wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:45 am It's all kicking off this morning over at PLD. It seems that certain nfolk have turned on Dave post his recent update. Like a pack of cannabalistic hyenas turning on each other.
Their guru has abandoned the one true faith and publicly stated that all of his woo has failed. It's hardly surprising they're turning on him and each other. :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Last December he published a long and dreary whine about his "entitlements" and how Atos and DWP were conspiring against him. Trying to pick the wheat from the chaff it sounds as if some benefit or other was withdrawn after he refused to attend an assessment. Full story was posted earlier ..

http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtop ... 33#p257333
longdog

Post by longdog »

So in summary...

Was getting DLA.
DLA stopped when he failed to respond to their letters because he moved and hadn't bothered to tell them.
Tried to claim either PIP or ESA and failed the medical.
Tried to claim the other one and refused to attend the assessment.
It's all treason.
Demanded trail by jury for... Errrr... Something? Everything?
Being subjected to a beamed energy weapon that exactly reproduces the symptoms of hypertension.

I think that covers everything.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Comrade Sharik »

I think that covers everything.
Except, of course why he believes he has any entitlements from the state given that all the legislation providing them is, according to him, invalid because reasons. And where he thinks the money should come from seeing as how all tax is unlawful.
longdog

Post by longdog »

But surely the benefits can be paid out of your birth / berth bond. :shrug: :snicker:

To be fair he does say he only begrudgingly claims benefits UNDER DURESS OF CIRCUMSTANCES... So that's alright then :beatinghorse:
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:06 am Sorry for the confusion.
No need to apologise. I doubt anyone in the country fully understands the state of the social security system any more. Including me.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

The Seventh String wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:51 am No need to apologise. I doubt anyone in the country fully understands the state of the social security system any more. Including me.
I should be more on top it than most as I do know someone who is. Not only am I claimant on the thick end of the process, but my oldest sister works for the DWP dispensing it (I hastily add and not in my area, so there is no conflict of interest :whistle: )
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

For his friends and those who may be interested..an update from David Robinson...

Last month I was forced to leave the flat I was renting in Daventry because I would have been forced into considerable debt if I had stayed. I am now basically and literally homeless (again). Not good since winter is coming. It wont be the first time but I expect it will be the last as I am not well enough to survive another winter outdoors these days.
Alright, thanks for letting us know, Dave. Tara then, mind how you go.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Coming up, the "Dave Robinson - Assuming Room Temperature...and more! Tour" UK - Winter 2018-19
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Oh happy day! Dismal Dave is back in harness fighting for our rights... In his satin tights.
David Robinson
16 mins

Against my better judgement I decided to rejoin FB to try and sort out this group that I started in 2013.

Having read some of the comments that have been written about me and my intent etc, after I provided updates of my situation, I find it really sad that some people can make such assumptions and call me out to be either deluded, paranoid or just a scrounger who should get a job without knowing me or my individual circumstances.

I would like to remind those people that I didn't need to create a group at all, I could of just carried on doing my thing without sharing my experiences with you. Try to have just a little appreciation for my efforts over the years OK?. I have helped quite a few people in all that time, and proven that my researched information was/is correct.

I like everyone else makes mistakes at times however, we cant be right all of the time can we? I've never been afraid to admit my mistakes we all need to move with the truth wherever it leads us.

Now I don't know why the group should look so different these days, its even called 'The Practical Lawful Dissent' when it should of been put back to as it was. I've removed Connor as Admin as I've lost trust in him over the last few months.

Those of you who think that Directed Energy Weapons are a thing of conspiracy theorists or nut jobs, please do a little research into MKULTRA and Iron Mountain etc. I suggest that you have too much faith in the system that controls us. If you think genocide is beyond the controllers moral compass then wake up and research 5G, Geoengineering, GMO's, Vaccine ingredients etc etc etc. Its all hidden within plain sight.

I left FB because this group had basically run its course in my view. Yes you can still use the processes that many of us have used to defend yourself against the treasonous regime but we need to change our direction also. If we want to bring about change serving Notices on so called authorities isn't going to achieve it.

For real change to take place we need a strategy. We need UNITY above all else because we the people are powerless against the machine unless and until we unite. Once we unite we need a logical, peaceful strategy to bring things to a head. We will need to stand in our sovereign power assertively in the face of opposition.....courage will be called for. This is war.

The key to success is UNITY. If we the people can come together for no particular reason at first, except in the knowledge that we must unite to have the collective power to bring about change then that is the first step. We can agree on a strategy once we are at the table. I have my proposal and would be happy to hear others.

If we go on as we have been for the past decade nothing major will change, except our further demise into tyranny. We need reasonable people within this group who are able to debate without being insulting or spouting nonsense. There is one rule in this group be honourable at all times. Anything less than that and you may be removed after being warned.

David.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Ah yes, that appears to be David’s prelude to the begging bowl, LD :haha:

Direct energy weapons! Oh Jesus! He thinks too highly of the government sometimes! Try working some of the government projects I worked, Dave! Most of the project managers (for the MOD) couldn’t Manage to run a bath, nevermind create a mass super weapon and deploy it!
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

longdog wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:50 am Oh happy day! Dismal Dave is back in harness fighting for our rights... In his satin tights.
David Robinson
16 mins

I decided to rejoin FB
[SNIP]
I like everyone else makes mistakes
[SNIP]

David.
Improved it a bit.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

JimUk1 wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:54 am Direct energy weapons! Oh Jesus! He thinks too highly of the government sometimes! Try working some of the government projects I worked, Dave! Most of the project managers (for the MOD) couldn’t Manage to run a bath, nevermind create a mass super weapon and deploy it!
Indeed. Imagine if they'd outsourced it to Capita.

What irks me is that he never left Facebook, his profile was active all along.
Will have to be careful with the comments as his banning hammer will be active.

He is also deluded if he thinks he has 13k members ready to unite. The vast majority obviously joined, had a quick look never to return, or joined, asked how to get out of paying council tax or water, failed & never returned.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Also bleating on the Common Law Court forum I think it's fair to say that he's not a fan of John Smith.
https://www.commonlawcourt.com/forum/cl ... urt-orders
David Robinson

NO ENFORCEMENT OF COMMON LAW COURT ORDERS?

I was assured that the Common Law Court Orders would be enforceable after I questioned from the start just how that would be done.

In July I took my Council Tax rebuttal process to the Common Law Court, yet I have heard absolutely nothing with regard to the enforcement of the CLC Order.

The Manager of the Council I was dealing with was convicted of sedition and Treason by the jury, and I was informed on the day that my local police would be provided a copy of the Order and granted 28 days to react to it.

I have not been kept informed of what is going on by the CLC and I have since had to leave the area after the Council, DWP and Police (by their ommittance) colluded to make it impossible for me to pay the rent in the flat I was staying at. I am now homeless and feeling like I have been left out to dry!

I was informed by John Smith that some breaking news was due in 3 weeks (3 weeks ago) yet nothing has been mentioned, unless the new forum was that breaking news?

It seems to me (especially after John Smith practically publicly denounced the validity of the 1215 Magna Carta as being mainly beneficial to the barons at the time, and not for the people - which is EVIDENTLY wrong) that this is yet another controlled opposition agenda. Please prove me wrong.

David Robinson
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

So CLC is controlled opposition thanks to it 0% success rate, but PLD is the real deal, despite a 0% success rate. Hmm,..
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
longdog

Post by longdog »

That's what I like to see... Schisms and division.

Judean Popular People's Front... Wankers! :snicker:
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

So Dismal Dave is upset with the "common law court" and their "court orders" aren't being enforced, or even paid attention to, imagine that? :snicker:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

If his own methods are so wonderful and have been so successful why did he get involved with The Common Law Play Court in the first place?

I can see this causing ructions with Bobby White.