Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

TheHallouminati
First Mate
First Mate

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by TheHallouminati »

That was a nice find, The Rambler. I particularly enjoyed this part of the write-up:
Mr Edward William Ellis has something of a history. He is indeed a struck off solicitor, after a complaint about his services somehow turned into him accusing various Judges of perverting the course of justice. Such accusations being made to the SDT and to the High Court.

Somewhere long the line, Mr Ellis picked up a General Civil Restraint Order, which expired in February 2017, but was in force in January 2017 at this second hearing.

He also managed to play a somewhat comical bit part in the trial of two ‘McKenzie Friends’ in relation to the Hampstead ‘Satanic abuse’ fakery that resulted in restraining orders for the McKenzies involved.

Mr Ellis having been duly dispatched and Mr Cant’s evidence finished, the Tribunal reached its findings. As far as s.27A Landlord and Tenant Act 1985 went, Mr Cant had brought forward no specific evidence.
[snip]

And Mr Cant lost on everything. The service charges were payable and reasonable.

Well, that was a rollercoaster. I think we can safely add the First Tier Tribunal (Property Chamber) to jurisdictions in which the ‘Freeman on the Land’ style arguments do not work (as in, they don’t work in any court or tribunal, civil or criminal, because they are a pile of steaming nonsense).
TheRambler
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by TheRambler »

Cathy Bilsky

The first steps on the path to Freemanry?

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/how-sign ... thy-bilsky

TheRambler
longdog

Post by longdog »

That's DOCTOR Cathy Bilsky to you!
Education

Enligtenment School of Life

Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.), How to help Humans and Reptilians become awakened Spiritual Beings, advanced
1953 – 2023
As far as I can tell "Enligtenment School of Life" doesn't actually exist even if you spell 'Enlightenment' correctly so a self awarded PhD.

Dr Longdog PhD, VC, GC, MA, BA, SFA, BBC, ITV, PDSA, AA, RAC, TTFN, SWALK
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

longdog wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:15 pm That's DOCTOR Cathy Bilsky to you!
Education

Enligtenment School of Life

Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.), How to help Humans and Reptilians become awakened Spiritual Beings, advanced
1953 – 2023
As far as I can tell "Enligtenment School of Life" doesn't actually exist even if you spell 'Enlightenment' correctly so a self awarded PhD.

Dr Longdog PhD, VC, GC, MA, BA, SFA, BBC, ITV, PDSA, AA, RAC, TTFN, SWALK
I can trump that-

Professor Jim of the U.K., HNC, HND, BSC, MSC PFTE and PHD- in Bullshit.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

All I had were a couple of accounting designations. Just shameful compared to your mainfold qualifications and Dr. Bilsky's Ph. D. At least she's using her her degree to better humanity. I confess that my qualifications and experience are totally useless to help humans and reptilians become awakened Spiritual Beings. I wasted my potential by squandering my life in a sordid quest for financial stability.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I think it speaks well for humanity that reptilians are being given a fair break
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:44 pm I think it speaks well for humanity that reptilians are being given a fair break

Just wait until Reptilians want equal rights, or gender reassignment, what will become of the enlightened ones then? :thinking:
Siegfried Shrink

I am pretty sure old Mrs. Partridge for the next road over is at least part reptilian and she is no trouble at all even though some people say she eats cats. And the landlord at the Dog and Duck looks at me in a reptilian way when I ask to put a round on the slate.

I think wealthy reptilians help to support the housing market and they are no burden on NHS round my way. They do not put their shed skins in with the recycling and I think it fair to say that no reptilian has ever left dog shit on the pavement. (Far too tasty)

Equal but separate rights for reptilians, I say!
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

PHD- in Bullshit.
Old (at least in America) joke about what the various university degrees stand for: BS (bullshit), MS (more shit), PhD (piled higher and deeper).
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:38 pm I am pretty sure old Mrs. Partridge for the next road over is at least part reptilian and she is no trouble at all even though some people say she eats cats. And the landlord at the Dog and Duck looks at me in a reptilian way when I ask to put a round on the slate.

I think wealthy reptilians help to support the housing market and they are no burden on NHS round my way. They do not put their shed skins in with the recycling and I think it fair to say that no reptilian has ever left dog shit on the pavement. (Far too tasty)

Equal but separate rights for reptilians, I say!

They should be enlightening the human race, not contributing economically to the state! Thats pandering to the government and banks. That’s forbidden. Reptilians go home.
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

Although this couple are quoting the Bible, there are recognisable FMOTL overtones in some of their arguments. ‘‘Tis one could have legs, it’s worth watching.
Christian couple, 46 and 44, accused of breaching planning rules by running their farm as a campsite quoted the Bible at council and told them the only 'authority' they recognised was God
Laine Shepherd and husband Stephen told to stop using Devon farm as a camp
Mrs Shepherd allegedly told said that to do so would be to obey Caesar's orders
Both have denied the charge of failing to comply with an enforcement notice
By SEBASTIAN MURPHY-BATES FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 15:27, 25 September 2018 | UPDATED: 17:04, 25 September 2018

A Christian couple on trial accused of flouting planning rules told the council the only authority they recognised was God.

Laine Shepherd, 44, and her husband Stephen Shepherd, 46, were ordered to stop using their Devon farm as a campsite as they had no planning permission.

They allegedly refused and responded by alluding to a Biblical trope that it is a sin to carry out the ‘orders of Caesar’ as issued by Torridge District Council.

Both today denied the charge of failing to comply with an enforcement notice at Exeter Crown Court.

Robert Redfern, prosecuting, said the case related to Basset Farm in Chilsworthy, where Mrs Shepherd kept pigs, sheep and chicken on the eight-acre smallholding, which she owns.

But a complaint was made about a caravan on the site and the council served an enforcement notice in January 2017 telling Mrs Shepherd not to use the site for residential purposes.

The couple are accused of flouting planning permission on this land in Devon by using the farm as a campsite

'God doesn't want us to have anything master our bodies':...

'No other religion would be made fun of in this way':...

In response the owner said she was 'not a member of your society or any other than the society of mankind' and that her only duty was to 'Our father almighty God'.

She then quoted Matthew, saying 'no man can serve two masters' and added that any trespassers would be fined £450

When the council tried to get more information about who lived on the land and what it was being used for, Mrs Shepherd allegedly refused to answer but said she would share some information for £10,000.

Mr Redfern said that by December 2017 Basset Farm had its own Facebook page which indicated it was operating as a campsite.

He said the enforcement notice was served in January 2017 after meetings with Mrs Shepherd failed to resolve the matter.

The couple were given six months to comply but failed, said the prosecutor.

In October Laine sent letters to the council quoting Exodus, Job and Luke and saying she was a ‘living soul’.

'God is the one true authority and I would be seen to turn against him by carrying out the orders from Caesar,' she allegedly wrote. The letter was signed ‘Adam’.

Mrs and Mr Shepherd, who are representing themselves, have yet to give evidence. The trial continues.
TheRambler
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Exactly the same as our Minister Belanger. He sells a scam that God's laws, as he interprets them, overrule man-made laws. This purportedly allows his followers immunity from whatever laws they don't want imposed on them and, a key point for his fools, allows them to have any debts including mortgages written off and grants them an exemption from paying taxes. Apparently, in Belanger's view, a professed belief in the King James Bible requires Canadian governments to accommodate his followers' claimed religious beliefs regardless of how they interpret them. In Belanger's case this includes exemptions from any laws he finds offensive to his religious sensibilities which, in practice, includes all laws except those giving him government benefits.

As you can guess this hasn't worked out particularly well for him and his followers. He's just been convicted of a driving offense for not having a license and is on trial on a drug possession charge.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Siegfried Shrink

TheRambler wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:48 pm Although this couple are quoting the Bible, there are recognisable FMOTL overtones in some of their arguments. ‘‘Tis one could have legs, it’s worth watching.
As usual the canny could have done what they wanted by advertiing 'working holidays where the townies get their hands dirty with the pigs and chickens in more experience with actual work than they may have ever experienced and the farmers claim the caravan if for farm labour, Carefully spun thus could have worked and even caught on, people paying to do stuff that needs doing anway with no end of new age hooks to attract Islington man to his root.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Just wondering, would it be possible in those parts to receive planning permission, and what would it take? I am wondering if this is more about the cost of needed improvements, and compliance with business and health and safety rules, or is it something they would never be able to do, no matter what they put in, and they just want to ignore the rule of law and do what they please with their land?
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

NYGman wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:30 am Just wondering, would it be possible in those parts to receive planning permission, and what would it take? I am wondering if this is more about the cost of needed improvements, and compliance with business and health and safety rules, or is it something they would never be able to do, no matter what they put in, and they just want to ignore the rule of law and do what they please with their land?
It certainly is possible. Given Devon largely depends on tourism, they might receive a positive response. Of course, they'd still have to run the usual loops of neighbour objections, impact on the area and environment etc.

I was thinking maybe they do hold the genuine religious beliefs, but then, with the fee schedule etc, I'm firmly convinced it's just a money dodging affair.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Always make me laugh when people throw up quotes from the bible as a defence because ,and like all idiots, they fail to realise that the bible also has a paragraph that excludes God from been liable for idiots misinterpiting it-
Romans 13
13 Obey the government, for God is the one who has put it there. There is no government anywhere that God has not placed in power.
Whooooops! :snicker:
HardyW
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by HardyW »

JimUk1 wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:32 am Always make me laugh when people throw up quotes from the bible as a defence because ,and like all idiots, they fail to realise that the bible also has a paragraph that excludes God from been liable for idiots misinterpiting it-
Romans 13
13 Obey the government, for God is the one who has put it there. There is no government anywhere that God has not placed in power.
Whooooops! :snicker:
I wasn't aware of that quote, good find.

The news article quoted does not provide any evidence that the accused actually did "quote" any biblical passages, simply claims that they did so, and includes the mentions of "Caesar".

The reference in the Christian bible to "Caesar" that I'm aware of, is where Jesus instructed his followers to "render unto Caesar what is Caesar's; render unto God what is God's".

So the very passage that they seem to be relying on does not support their contention. Just like those who quote "an eye for an eye" as if it was a Christian injunction rather than the direct opposite.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Good old Matthew 22:21! :lol:

The public facts seem to indicate that it is a case of "it's our land and we can do what we like on it" with FOTLer excuses to mitigate their culpability.

It is a little known fact of planning law that it is not in-itself illegal to do something without planning permission. If you are likely to have been granted permission then you can go ahead, and if the need arises apply for retrospective consent. As an example, the house immediately opposite me is being converted from offices to residential. They've been working on it for at least a month, but the planning meeting isn't until October. However, as it was previously a house converted to an office, it would be quite perverse for permission to be refused and would almost certainly lose an appeal to the Planning Inspectorate.

The problem comes when you are likely to be refused and go ahead anyway. Local authorities are very loath to consider change of use for fear of creating precedents, especially when it is agricultural land. You can temporarily use land for camping for up to 28 days a year without planning permission. Caravans are particularly investigated as they have more potential to become permanent accommodation.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

"Just like those who quote "an eye for an eye" as if it was a Christian injunction rather than the direct opposite."

An OT injunction against disproportionate punishments if memory serves.

I suspect this couple are no more Christians than my Saluki. She claims she's a Muslim because she Arabic but she was born in Lancashire.

Anyway... It seems a lot of these freeman types suddenly find religion when it suits their purposes. Magnum Cartridge not worked... Try claiming only biblical law is binding. No need to actually read the bible, just make shit up like normal.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

longdog wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:31 am I suspect this couple are no more Christians than my Saluki. She claims she's a Muslim because she Arabic but she was born in Lancashire.

Anyway... It seems a lot of these freeman types suddenly find religion when it suits their purposes. Magnum Cartridge not worked... Try claiming only biblical law is binding. No need to actually read the bible, just make shit up like normal.
I agree, but perhaps I’m a little more cynical about it. To utilise “religion” fits in nicely with the sociopathic tendencies of the Freemanry. It means that they can now attempt to exploit the “discrimination” defence. Any old religion will do, doesn’t have to be Christianity.

Although having lived in the Southwest maybe I should cut them a little slack. The region does seem to have more eccentrics to the acre than the rest of the country.

TheRambler