Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by notorial dissent »

One parasite trying to get something off another, tragic. :snicker:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by SteveUK »

David's reappearance can be explained solely by (1) not wanting to be out of the limelight and (2) an impending beg for cash.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Mark has this to say, in support of David's Ray gun theory.

If you have a Ray gun, why bother with the guillotine?
Hi dissenters, Further to what David Robinson wrote... the genocide program is no conspiracy theory. It is the agenda - depopulation. The Third American Genocide is underway. (1st was Native Americans, 2nd abortion) 200,000 homeless are missing from LA, Denver, Houston, Florida, and South Carolina. FEMA camps are equipped with guillotines... For more see my September 4th post on my timeline. Be warned of all the anti-Russia sentiment being stirred up by false flag chemical attacks etc. I support Russia's stand against US and UK-backed terrorists in Syria. It looks like the global elite want a war to depopulate the earth further. They have their underground bunkers and cities. Also the mass immigration into Europe is a plan to exterminate the white race. This has been openly stated so again it's not a conspiracy theory. And I'm not a neo-nazi, or alt-right or a white supremacist!!! I just happen to be a white guy who doesn't want my race to be exterminated!
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Can anyone explain this conundrum I’m experience with this depopulating theory?

He mentiond global depopulation by the global elite, but somehow Russia aren’t involved? But it’s the global elite so they must be involved?

Why do the new-wave always think Russia can’t be involved at all, but that the illuminati control all the worlds governments & leaders?
longdog

Post by longdog »

Ah.... The old depopulation conspiracy... Something the NWO/UN/Illuminati/Jews seems to be quite spectacularly bad at.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I'm still a little sketchy on why a bunch of old, fat, rich white men are trying to replace the white race with a bunch of dirty foreigners.
:thinking:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Dreary Dave wrote:David Robinson
OK I'll get around to it at some point. I still haven't updated the laymans guide so plenty of work required.
So tempted to mention his Doctor's get out work forever free card he supposedly has.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Gregg wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:28 pm I'm still a little sketchy on why a bunch of old, fat, rich white men are trying to replace the white race with a bunch of dirty foreigners.
Because reasons obviously!
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

If the Russians truly are the innocents in all of this, then the Sunday Sport, that quintessential British newspaper, must be controlled by the cabal!! 1!!

:beatinghorse:
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

Gregg wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:28 pm I'm still a little sketchy on why a bunch of old, fat, rich white men are trying to replace the white race with a bunch of dirty foreigners.
While at the same time setting about massively depopulating the entire planet regardless of “race”, nationality or anything else until there’s just them left so they have to do all the work themselves.... :thinking:

Nope, it’s all nonsense.
The Seventh String

SteveUK wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:09 pm
Also the mass immigration into Europe is a plan to exterminate the white race. This has been openly stated so again it's not a conspiracy theory. And I'm not a neo-nazi, or alt-right or a white supremacist!!! I just happen to be a white guy who doesn't want my race to be exterminated!
Well yes, it’s been openly stated by neo-Nazis, some of the alt-right and white supremacists. Which he isn’t, obviously. He’s just someone who happens to agree with the neo-Nazis, alt-right and white supremacists.
The Seventh String

aesmith wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:57 am
It seems to me (especially after John Smith practically publicly denounced the validity of the 1215 Magna Carta as being mainly beneficial to the barons at the time, and not for the people - which is EVIDENTLY wrong) that this is yet another controlled opposition agenda. Please prove me wrong.

David Robinson
It strikes me John Smith has a somewhat better grasp of medieval history, the 1215 Magan Carta and feudal society in general than Citizen Robinson. Which, of course, makes him wrong. Or does it?

Here’s a clue Dave - how many peasants participated in that meeting at Runnymede? Or were involved in draughting the charter?

Some of the principles of the succession of Maghan Cartas after the 1215 one did end up in more modern English law but that was because feudalism eventually ran its course, gradually collapsed and was replaced by early capitalism, not because 13th century barons were really, really keen to grant peasants the same rights as the nobility. Just ask Watt Tyler.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

The Seventh String wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:18 pm
aesmith wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:57 am
It seems to me (especially after John Smith practically publicly denounced the validity of the 1215 Magna Carta as being mainly beneficial to the barons at the time, and not for the people - which is EVIDENTLY wrong) that this is yet another controlled opposition agenda. Please prove me wrong.

David Robinson
It strikes me John Smith has a somewhat better grasp of medieval history, the 1215 Magan Carta and feudal society in general than Citizen Robinson. Which, of course, makes him wrong. Or does it?

Here’s a clue Dave - how many peasants participated in that meeting at Runnymede? Or were involved in draughting the charter?

Some of the principles of the succession of Maghan Cartas after the 1215 one did end up in more modern English law but that was because feudalism eventually ran its course, gradually collapsed and was replaced by early capitalism, not because 13th century barons were really, really keen to grant peasants the same rights as the nobility. Just ask Watt Tyler.
PLD like poor old Wat’s brave but dangerously stupid peasants, history will confine them to a page note-
It was once seen as a defining moment in English history, but modern academics are less certain of its impact on subsequent social and economic history.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Looks like Crabby is offering Dave a cut from the CLC cards :whistle:
Predictions on the appearance of the begging bowl anyone?
Dreary Dave wrote:Good afternoon common law advocates.

I came back to the group in order to hopefully get us back on track and to also propose a way forward.

I left FB because I was tired of doing all the admin and repeating myslef all the time, the trolls can be tireseome too but they never last long in this group :0)

Now the strategy that we use with regard to using Magna Carta 1215 to rebut the demands of the state, especially the invocation of Article 61 in 2001 has almost run its course to my way of thinking.

I'm not saying not to use it, its just that we don't need to use Article 61 because the treason evidence is so well evidenced we can simplify things.

PESCO and Brexit are current treasonable acts by the May administration...quite simply it is illegal to aid and abet crime therein lies the remedy.

Article 61 and MC 1215 can be problematic to use as most of us know....the amount of propaganda against Magna Carta makes it more of a chore to use than other treason evidence.

The 'Shoehorned into the EU' files FCO 30 - 10/48 is also good evidence that proves that entry into the EU was treasonous from the start. Its always best to keep things as simple as possible whilst dealing with all the traitors running the corporate businesses posing as public services.

We also need to think about using a different strategy to bring about change because clearly we have been using Notices for years and nothing has really changed...the illegal courts are still running for profit and the policy enforcers are still be treacherous little bitches!...sorry but they really piss me off!

So yes still use the common law and treason evidence to conditionally accept all demands, and use the process honourably as we do but, also think about the bigger picture and how we are going to reassert the rule of law within ALL of the courts in our land again.

Most of you will know my strategy by now and that the gatekeepers of the regime are the police. Therefore we need to unite and focus on the police to stop this from continuing. Yes we will need a vast amount of us all on the same page and, there are plenty of you who have serious doubts that we can ever achieve that, but we can still attempt it can we not?

I say we should all stand by the Common law court and register our birth details under it....don't worry by registering your details under the common law court you are not giving yourself away to the crown or anyone else. You will be taking yourself out of the clutches of the strawman and standing as an untitled man or woman and not a corporate entity.

You can just register your details and help by building our numbers or you can also pay for a common law birth certificate (£7.00) which comes in a nice binded folder on professional stamped, sealed and signed paper which proves that you are a living man or woman and not some corporate entity. If you don't need a copy of the certificate then its free to register.

The other group that we can join with is the New Chartist movement which is actively working on unifying groups and individuals. The Winchester Declaration is a well put together declaration that is designed to bring about the return of the common law constitution and rule of law under the Restoration Amendment.

Please take some time to consider this and please look into the common law court website and New Chartist Movement.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Treason doth never prosper
For if it do, none dare call it treason......

I'm sorry, chaps, but with everybody treasonous, no-one is treasonous.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

God he’s so boring now. Like a broken record.

I hope someone from his band of brave but stupid followers has the curiosity to simply click this- https://www.gold.ac.uk/news/magna-carta/
NB-

Also David needs to check out “The Levellers” another failed group of people of olde whom misinterpretation of the MC got them in bother-
. The Levellers"

The Levellers believed that all should be equal and free without distinction of class or status. They believed that Magna Carta was the "political bible," which should be prized above any other law and that it could not be repealed. They prized it so highly that they believed all (such as Archbishop Laud) who “trod Magna Carta … under their feet” deserved to be attacked at all levels. The original idea was to achieve this through Parliament but there was little support, because at the time the Parliament was seeking to paint itself as above Magna Carta. The Levellers claimed Magna Carta was above any branch of government, and this led to the upper echelons of the Leveller movement denouncing Parliament. They claimed that Parliament’s primary purpose was not to rule the people directly but to protect the people from the extremes of the King and that this was adequately done by Magna Carta and therefore Parliament should be subservient to it.

After the Civil War, Cromwell refused to support the Levellers and was denounced as a traitor to Magna Carta. The importance of Magna Carta was greatly magnified in the eyes of the Levellers, and Lilburne, one of the leaders of the movement, was known for his great advocacy of The Charter and was often known to explain its purpose to lay people and to expose the misspeaking against it in the popular press of the time. He was quoted as saying, "the ground and foundation of my freedome I build upon the grand charter of England." However as it became apparent that Magna Carta did not grant anywhere near the level of liberty demanded by the Levellers, the movement reduced its advocacy of it.
Juisarian
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Juisarian »

"Joining the EU was treason! Leaving the EU is treason!"

Seems you can always get what you want...
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

More drivel from loser dave.
Good morning Sovereign people....

I would like to ask you for your opinions with regard to creating unity of the people.

I am not referring to all of the people as we know, some people have been so concept controlled, especially if they allow themselves to be programmed by the TV set that they will likely never release themselves from the bubble that has been created around them.

I personally think that there are plenty of people well aware of the corruption of the state, many fighting against the system in one way or another but remaining divided whilst doing so.

When we the people stand together we have the power to create or reassert the kind of society that we are happy to live under. The people standing together are omnipotent.

Whilst we remain divided, all fighting various arms of the beast we remain weak and vulnerable, the regime can more easily pick us off like the Three fracking protectors who received jail sentences recently.....

If the protectors knew that they were being sentenced to jail by treasonous criminals working for a corporate business (I assume they did not know?)...and, that if they had used the common law and Treason evidence against the so called court and its staff, that they could ONLY have been jailed by the alleged judge whilst he or she was evidently committing High Treason by doing so there is a chance that the case would have been dropped or the alleged judge would have scarpered.....It wouldn't of been the first time a jail sentence had been dropped by using that basic process.

Anyway back to the point of this post......What do you think would be the best approach for successfully bringing people together to discuss strategies for real change please?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Is this the same Dave that not so long back threatened to take Mr Jenkins house should he fail to report the “facts” on his show?

He’s still waiting I believe for that to happen.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Good morning Sovereign people....

I would like to ask you for your opinions with regard to creating unity of the people.
Sounds about right if you use the Heather Touchy-Giraffe, water powered sex bus definition of unity, expecting output to appear from somewhere without expending any energy yourself.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self