TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Post by TheNewSaint »

D-C wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:24 pm
[Well played, Awake Borough Council.
I think all the cool kids are using the word “woke” rather than “awake”
Goddamn it, autocorrect. I'm shutting that damned thing off right now.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

D-C wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:24 pm
TheNewSaint wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:56 am That's gotta sting. The council called his Fisher-Price Play Court what it is. And, if hes going to claim hes not Robert White, they're going to act like he's not Robert White. Well played, Awake Borough Council.
I think all the cool kids are using the word “woke” rather than “awake”
Our little Quail has NEVER EVER been one of the "cool kids" and NEVER EVER will be. He is a convicted drunk driver, a serial possibly compulsive liar, a tax cheat, and a generally all around nasty individual.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

TheNewSaint wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:09 pm
JimUk1 wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:13 am If he was really cunning he’d simply buy a car registered outside the EU, say Sweden, and bring it back to the U.K.
Offtopic: Yesterday, I saw a car with a license plate frame that said "Warning: Swedish driver." I had no idea how I should adjust my driving habits. My best guess is that the car was from Ikea and likely to be missing pieces. Or, that the sound system might play Abba and Ace of Bass at embarrassing decibel levels (anything above zero). Is there some Swedish driver stereotype I'm not aware of?
Probably the same issue my wife had on or recent trip. Driving on the left rather than the right and getting used to traffic circles. She never quite got the hang of that resulting in a lot of honking at us.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:27 pm
TheNewSaint wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:09 pm Offtopic: Yesterday, I saw a car with a license plate frame that said "Warning: Swedish driver." I had no idea how I should adjust my driving habits.
He/she probably drives at 50mph on snow while swerving past Elks.
Similar issue here in Canada. My wife hit a bear a few years back and deer and moose collisions are not uncommon.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
longdog

Post by longdog »

Pound (lb) for pound (£) I nominate the humble pheasant as roadkill to avoid. It's like hitting a flying brick. I lost a front grill, bumper and headlight hitting one of those feathery little bastards and it didn't even kill it. The fucker flew off before I had a chance to put it on the menu.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Burnaby49 wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:48 pm resulting in a lot of honking at us.
that was just the other pub patrons recognizing you
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

I see on Crabby's Council Tax fb page that Swale Council finally got bored with his idiocy and obtained an Interim Charging Order on his property, not going to be much left once NatWest, the Official Receiver and Sale have taken their chunk !!
notorial dissent

AndyPandy wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:49 am I see on Crabby's Council Tax fb page that Swale Council finally got bored with his idiocy and obtained an Interim Charging Order on his property, not going to be much left once NatWest, the Official Receiver and Sale have taken their chunk !!
Probably figured they'd better get their claim in before someone else beats them to it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Fail

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Crabbie still seems to believe he's not bankrupt.

:beatinghorse:
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

I don't quite read it that way. Crabbie seems to have managed to keep the various parties in the dark about he whole picture, for example his local authority seems not to be aware that he's bankrupt or surely they wouldn't have bothered with a charging order. So I think what he means is that the LA trying to make him bankrupt would achieve nothing except provide him a bit of amusement.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Wouldn't it be a shame is somebody tipped the council off?

I suspect the council will soon find out he's bankrupt if they apply for a charge over the property. The Land Registry will tell them.

I suppose in a way he's right to be cocky on this occasion as there's nothing much they can do to him. The fact he's had to flush his entire life down the drain to reach this level of invincibility is but a minor point.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

longdog wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:35 am I suppose in a way he's right to be cocky on this occasion as there's nothing much they can do to him. The fact he's had to flush his entire life down the drain to reach this level of invincibility is but a minor point.
Is that true? My understanding is that if you are in council tax arrears you declare that to the receiver, it is added to your debts and the council cannot collect any more from you during that financial year. Where it could go horribly wrong for him is that if he hasn't done this, the council can come for the full amount against his wife as she will be jointly liable.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
notorial dissent

Methinks our little Quail is living on the river these days, and it is called DeNile.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

aesmith wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:04 am ...for example his local authority seems not to be aware that he's bankrupt or surely they wouldn't have bothered with a charging order. So I think what he means is that the LA trying to make him bankrupt would achieve nothing except provide him a bit of amusement.
I bet a charging order for Council Tax gets them higher up the queue for any money.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

I would have thought it would be the mortgage lender as highest priority, and first come first served after that. From his posts the IP put a restriction on the house last July, then the bank started possession proceedings in May with possession now granted. Seems to me that the council would be a bit late to the party.

Edit - got my dates wrong, looks like the Council got their charging order in May 2018.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

aesmith wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:56 pm I would have thought it would be the mortgage lender as highest priority, and first come first served after that. From his posts the IP put a restriction on the house last July, then the bank started possession proceedings in May with possession now granted. Seems to me that the council would be a bit late to the party.

Edit - got my dates wrong, looks like the Council got their charging order in May 2018.
If they join the Trustee in Bankruptcy (ie the Trustee is informed of the debt) then the Trustee will keep liquidating assets unti either their's nothing left or all debts are paid.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Looks like the bank are starting to move on the possession of his house ..
https://m.facebook.com/groups/195743692 ... ction_list

He says "I'm still waiting for the possession order which is well overdue now". Maybe he's forgotten that he actually posted up the possession order on 20th August ..
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1957436 ... %22O%22%7D
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

<cough> behave yourself, Primula Smith....
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Whoever Primula is :wink: she has been banned from the group for spreading dissent amongst the ranks by the intolerable application of facts, common sense and reality.