Dave Champion - Nontaxpayer.org

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Nemo Dat

Dave Champion - Nontaxpayer.org

Post by Nemo Dat »

I was referred to Dave Champion and his nontaxpayer.org website by someone shilling for Ron Paul. It sounds like a rehash of the same old TP stuff. Anyone know if he is on the radar? Curious to know. His front page says "Mr. Champion does not provide services of any nature to taxpayers."
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Re: Dave Champion - Nontaxpayer.org

Post by Quixote »

Nemo Dat wrote:I was referred to Dave Champion and his nontaxpayer.org website by someone shilling for Ron Paul. It sounds like a rehash of the same old TP stuff. Anyone know if he is on the radar? Curious to know. His front page says "Mr. Champion does not provide services of any nature to taxpayers."
That's because Dave Champion defines "taxpayer" as someone who pays taxes. Champion's clients don't (willingly) pay taxes.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

Dave Champion is on the radar screen like the Goodyear Blimp covered in reflective foil and moored right outside the radar station. Either this year or next he will probably be one of the "big takedowns" and his clients are already totally screwed.
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Wasn't he the same guy who edjumacated Simankin's employees? Also, I think I've seen his name in passing around here, but can't seem to find any specific topics that cover him.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Disilloosianed

Post by Disilloosianed »

Outside of Simankin, all his "references" are first names and initials. That's going to help.

His bio lists that he produces home-schooling materials (based on the education of our founding fathers!!) which I find exceptionally disturbing.
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

Simankin
Simkanin.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Evil Squirrel Overlord
Emperor of rodents, foreign and domestic

Post by Evil Squirrel Overlord »

Mr. Champion provides his services by appointment. To schedule an appointment with Mr. Champion click here.

Mr. Champion does not provide services of any nature to taxpayers.
Nice. You can make an appointment, but not if you are a taxpayer.

Looks like there is some old google cache quatloos vs. Dave Champions supporters out there too.
Disilloosianed

Post by Disilloosianed »

him too :P
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Disilloosianed wrote: His bio lists that he produces home-schooling materials (based on the education of our founding fathers!!) which I find exceptionally disturbing.
Somehow i doubt he was as widely read in the classics as Jefferson, or in law as Adams. Maybe he's refering to the Green Mountain Boys guerilla tactics manual.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Tax Man

Post by Tax Man »

Blowhard with an obnoxious piehole.

I don't think I know anyone who has a more annoying mouth than Dave Champion. After listening to his show for about a minute I was looking for a rope and the nearest rafter. Please get this man locked up ASAP pronto.