UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by notorial dissent »

rosy wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:56 pm I would have told her to gtfo long before he ended her nonsense.
fOr that she paid one jot to. Just incredibly thick. If I read that, most, if not all, of her "reasons" are total fantasy and not anything the court could or would even remotely entertain. She definitely doesn't get the whole you're in the wrong court thing.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

3. The Corruption Claim Form and the Sale Stay Damage Mitigation Interim Remedy Application explained the Judicial Office Unfitness Cases in Parliament. The Remedy Denial Fraud by High Court Justice Mr Garnham and Sealed Order Denial Fraud were Contempt Frauds against the Crown and Parliament
Right, having read all that including the quoted paragraph which might as well have been in Klingon, I am getting an overwhelming sense that not only is Neelu in Wonderland, but the judicial system is equally dreamlike. Just why is so much time wasted on this nonsense, and at no expense to the claimant, who seems to have no disincentive for dragging out more absurd applications till the last syllable of recorded time.
I could understand the judge taking some notice of this in order to to give exemplary grounds for his making an immediate civil restraining order but there is no sign of this.
Short of taking her out back and shooting her, there seems no effective brake on what all parties except Neelu must regard as irrelevant nonsense which may come as a form of light relief for the court but seems to me to bring the system into disrepute.

I have always regarded the British justice system as about as good as anthing you are going to get where humans are involved in the process, even if breaking a butterfly on the wheel is an occasional consequence, but the antics of Neelu belong before the fictional Mr. Justice Cocklecarrot, not the real world courts.

She is just what the Comedy Common Law Court needs, a really meaty case, indicting almost everyone who is not actually part of the CLC, that could be relied on to run and run and where the total irrelevance of the court process would be well matched by the total futility of the court application..
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:50 pm
3. The Corruption Claim Form and the Sale Stay Damage Mitigation Interim Remedy Application explained the Judicial Office Unfitness Cases in Parliament. The Remedy Denial Fraud by High Court Justice Mr Garnham and Sealed Order Denial Fraud were Contempt Frauds against the Crown and Parliament
Right, having read all that including the quoted paragraph which might as well have been in Klingon, I am getting an overwhelming sense that not only is Neelu in Wonderland, but the judicial system is equally dreamlike. Just why is so much time wasted on this nonsense, and at no expense to the claimant, who seems to have no disincentive for dragging out more absurd applications till the last syllable of recorded time.
I could understand the judge taking some notice of this in order to to give exemplary grounds for his making an immediate civil restraining order but there is no sign of this.
Short of taking her out back and shooting her, there seems no effective brake on what all parties except Neelu must regard as irrelevant nonsense which may come as a form of light relief for the court but seems to me to bring the system into disrepute.

I have always regarded the British justice system as about as good as anthing you are going to get where humans are involved in the process, even if breaking a butterfly on the wheel is an occasional consequence, but the antics of Neelu belong before the fictional Mr. Justice Cocklecarrot, not the real world courts.

She is just what the Comedy Common Law Court needs, a really meaty case, indicting almost everyone who is not actually part of the CLC, that could be relied on to run and run and where the total irrelevance of the court process would be well matched by the total futility of the court application..
To be honest I read it differently and actually take comfort that the Justice System does actually bend over backwards to try to understand even the most difficult of litigants, specifically those with mental health issues.

I think it was mentioned in Meads vs Meads that even the most incomprehensible of applications may at heart have a basis in law and just because they are difficult to understand, doesn't mean they should just be dismissed out of hand.

The Judge here (like he has to for each litigant, no matter how difficult and annoying) was giving her every opportunity to clarify her position to ensure he'd not missed anything, because quite simply to do otherwise could lead to a miscarriage of justice.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

AndyPandy wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:49 pm
To be honest I read it differently and actually take comfort that the Justice System does actually bend over backwards to try to understand even the most difficult of litigants, specifically those with mental health issues.

I think it was mentioned in Meads vs Meads that even the most incomprehensible of applications may at heart have a basis in law and just because they are difficult to understand, doesn't mean they should just be dismissed out of hand.

The Judge here (like he has to for each litigant, no matter how difficult and annoying) was giving her every opportunity to clarify her position to ensure he'd not missed anything, because quite simply to do otherwise could lead to a miscarriage of justice.
In principle I would agree if money and court time were no object. However, the last few years have seen a never ending barrage of cuts to HM Courts & Tribunal Services, cuts to legal aid, reduced funding of Law Centres etc all of which have the effect of making access to legal process and ultimately justice increasingly difficult, costly and lengthy.

Reading the transcript of this charade most of which eminates from the fervid imagination of Edward William Ellis I cannot but think that the priorities are wrong. Although I have no doubt that Neelu's transcript is probably not entirely accurate, it appears to me that what is needed is a little more plain speaking and coordination to prevent her wasting the time of multiple courts.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I can easily see why the judge was confused, he was valiantly trying to make sense out of total and utter nonsense.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I'm pretty sure even Neelu didn't know what exactly she wanted. Some sort of "give me the house back" order but beyond that, any sort of credible explanation as to why, was entirely lacking unless you include EWE's gibberish.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

Neelu back at her former home harrassing the security, police turn up and give the old it's a civil mater routine. Hopefully things will change when the new owners move in.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y25e0DK4Q-w
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Feck me. That’s a good response from the cops - two cars and five plods with blue lights on. Don’t get that level of response where I am ☹️

I read the debate as to whether the court should continue to entertain NB’s endless filings. I say; time to pull the plug. The indulgence has run out of road and she’s merely making mischief, wasting both public money and everyone’s time. Her position is hopeless and successive judges have told her this to no avail. Just what must she do to get vex lit status finally?

The thing with the cops tonight is a faint echo of TC’s antics only on a lesser scale. She is completely obsessive and won’t be deflected until she gets locked up. Local plod seem well briefed on what to expect when called to Peel Drive and like Justice Cocklecarrot they too ooze indulgence and appeasement but you can’t really blame them, a lone belligerent mad old bat (a non-pc view of her might be...), who wants to be the one doing the paperwork on that arrest?

Disappointed though that Sgt Bertie the man of a thousand identities couldn’t put in an appearance.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Disappointed though that Sgt Bertie the man of a thousand identities couldn’t put in an appearance.
Now that he's completed his assignment to drive Neelu into total madness he's been reassigned to Rekha's file.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

exiledscouser wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:35 pm Feck me. That’s a good response from the cops - two cars and five plods with blue lights on. Don’t get that level of response where I am ☹️

I read the debate as to whether the court should continue to entertain NB’s endless filings. I say; time to pull the plug. The indulgence has run out of road and she’s merely making mischief, wasting both public money and everyone’s time. Her position is hopeless and successive judges have told her this to no avail. Just what must she do to get vex lit status finally?

The thing with the cops tonight is a faint echo of TC’s antics only on a lesser scale. She is completely obsessive and won’t be deflected until she gets locked up. Local plod seem well briefed on what to expect when called to Peel Drive and like Justice Cocklecarrot they too ooze indulgence and appeasement but you can’t really blame them, a lone belligerent mad old bat (a non-pc view of her might be...), who wants to be the one doing the paperwork on that arrest?

She had Vex lit status till June and the courts still entertained her, also how many times did she breach bail and how many times has she breached the permanent injunction in regards to her late neice and absolutely nothing was done. The courts failure to actively enforce its orders has emboldened Neelu and nothing short of bursting her bubble by locking her up is going to stop her.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

daltontrumbno wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:29 pm She had Vex lit status till June and the courts still entertained her, also how many times did she breach bail and how many times has she breached the permanent injunction in regards to her late neice and absolutely nothing was done. The courts failure to actively enforce its orders has emboldened Neelu and nothing short of bursting her bubble by locking her up is going to stop her.
Same with Edward William Ellis. He's been struck off and ordered not to practice law, yet he keeps turning up.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

TheNewSaint wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:32 am
daltontrumbno wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:29 pm She had Vex lit status till June and the courts still entertained her, also how many times did she breach bail and how many times has she breached the permanent injunction in regards to her late neice and absolutely nothing was done. The courts failure to actively enforce its orders has emboldened Neelu and nothing short of bursting her bubble by locking her up is going to stop her.
Same with Edward William Ellis. He's been struck off and ordered not to practice law, yet he keeps turning up.
Isn't the problem that none of the players has been pushed to the point where action is deemed necessary?

(1) The constant flouting of her restraining order re: her niece will only be picked up by the hospitals if she becomes a public nuisance, rather than whipping up a few hundred people. I suspect that they are completely unaware, and I doubt whether a third party can initiate legal action in relation to the breech on their behalf.
(2) The law has to treat every case as separate, so whilst previous vexatious litigant status can be taken into account when sentencing, she has to push a current judge over the limit on her current filings. This was threatened at her last hearing so it can't be long before she is added again if she carries on.
(3) The Solicitors Regulatory Authority will not be privy to the numerous Facebook posts mentioning EWE unless someone actively makes a complaint. Whilst we can see his wording all over her court appearances, he has been very careful to stay away or, as in other cases, try and fail to appear as a material witness.
(4) I doubt whether her actions at Peel Drive constitute a crime against the person, given it is a security company. It won't become harassment until she commits it against the new owners. At which point the police's heavy response to a "civil" matter shows that they know exactly what is going on and there would be an immediate arrest if it became criminal.

Our impatience comes from following this mad moo for many years and the collective act of face-palming, but I have no doubt the law will get her sooner rather than later. She has reached end game.

And then there is the unrelated benefit case coming up, which could make all this moot!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

exiledscouser wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:35 pm Disappointed though that Sgt Bertie the man of a thousand identities couldn’t put in an appearance.
Oh I’m sure he’s there, using yet another of his countless cunning disguises.

As for Neelu/Ved/Lou/whatever else she calls herself I doubt a prison term would achieve anything other than giving the population a holiday from her presence, albeit an expensive one. Prison is not cheap. And as soon as she’s released she’d commence her campaigns of harassment all over again with a few new axes to grind.

Then again, nothing else seems to have achieved much.....
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

The Seventh String wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:02 pm
exiledscouser wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:35 pm Disappointed though that Sgt Bertie the man of a thousand identities couldn’t put in an appearance.
Oh I’m sure he’s there, using yet another of his countless cunning disguises.

As for Neelu/Ved/Lou/whatever else she calls herself I doubt a prison term would achieve anything other than giving the population a holiday from her presence, albeit an expensive one. Prison is not cheap. And as soon as she’s released she’d commence her campaigns of harassment all over again with a few new axes to grind.

Then again, nothing else seems to have achieved much.....
In the US, some prisoners are known to flood the courts with ridiculous appeals and lawsuits. Is that not possible from a UK prison?

My point is that, I suspect, even prison would not stop her. At best, it would slow her down and perhaps reduce the volume of frivolous paperwork.

It would certainly give her more examples of "fraud" and "treason" to complain about.
TheHallouminati
First Mate
First Mate

Post by TheHallouminati »

This is virtually a carbon copy of Rekha Patel's case. Even got the same security company - Clearway.

During the interim period between the Barnard Marcus auction sale and the Land Registry updating its records, Neelu will maximise her presence and harassment at 3 Peel Drive.

She has a few weeks to raise merry hell as none of the organisations involved in this transference of ownership will want the comeback from sticking the knife into someone experiencing their final death throes.

Once the Land Registry's updated and the new owner ensconced, my Re's are on her going deadly silent - just like Rekha.
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

TheHallouminati wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:28 am This is virtually a carbon copy of Rekha Patel's case. Even got the same security company - Clearway.

During the interim period between the Barnard Marcus auction sale and the Land Registry updating its records, Neelu will maximise her presence and harassment at 3 Peel Drive.

She has a few weeks to raise merry hell as none of the organisations involved in this transference of ownership will want the comeback from sticking the knife into someone experiencing their final death throes.

Once the Land Registry's updated and the new owner ensconced, my Re's are on her going deadly silent - just like Rekha.
Difference Rekha was just a chancer who pushed her luck too far and it bit her on the arse she only tried the freetard method because Dorris and co convinced her it would work, once she lost her house all the equity she went quite. Neelu is mentally ill and totally detached from reality she has spent nearly twenty years harrasing the NHS the the courts and tribunals service banks etc she genuinely believes all of the woo, she will not stop untill she is locked up.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

daltontrumbno wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:06 pmNeelu is mentally ill and totally detached from reality…
No, she isn't. She has an irrational belief system. That is not the same.

She is no more mentally ill than someone who believes the Earth is flat, which is similarly detached from reality. Or me and my fellow Catholics who believe in transubstantiation :wink:

I think the more appropriate sentiment is that she is an idiot.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
King Lud
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by King Lud »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:19 pm
daltontrumbno wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:06 pmNeelu is mentally ill and totally detached from reality…
No, she isn't. She has an irrational belief system. That is not the same.

She is no more mentally ill than someone who believes the Earth is flat, which is similarly detached from reality. Or me and my fellow Catholics who believe in transubstantiation :wink:

I think the more appropriate sentiment is that she is an idiot.
I don’t think any of us are in a position to judge one way or another. That would require a qualified practitioner and access to Ms Berry which isn’t likely to happen this side of a court order.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I believe she has been held on a 72 hour section and released. It doesn't mean she's not bonkers just that she doesn't have recognised and treatable illness which requires involuntary detention or treatment.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

She's in front of the beak today.
Apologies for late Notice - I can confirm I am in the
SNARESBROOK CROWN COURT
Court 9
HER HONOUR JUDGE S CANAVAN
on Friday 28 Sept 2018, NOT BEFORE 11:15 AM
For Application to Break Fixture
T20180394 BERRY Neelu
This is to hear my application to withdraw the charges against me on various grounds
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????