Before her next hearing
2%
After her next hearing
5%
Before her trial
32%
Before her sentencing
44%
Never - she wants to experience BEing and DOing behind bars.
17%

Total votes: 41

Blackbeard
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Re: OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Post by Blackbeard »

And ye shall know the idiots by their red-stained thumbs.
RSVPini
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by RSVPini »

That ad has inspired me to want to buy a pair of Nikes with my secret FRB account.
JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

RSVPini wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:57 pm That ad has inspired me to want to buy a pair of Nikes with my secret FRB account.
I note that Randy Beane would be a better Nike ad. He really could use the improved cornering and acceleration capabilities of their top end competition shoes to outrun all the inmates he pisses off enough to earn himself a beating by talking incessantly. Seems he's cycled thorough a ton of jails during trial with myriad beatings by being so utterly annoying.
Hyrion
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Hyrion »

notorial dissent wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:14 am Or they just got it, gasp shock, flat out wrong!!!!!
You mean like:

AO (Arresting Officer): We have a warrant from Jasper See Oh
WB (woo brigade): There... right there... he said Jasper Colorado and that doesn't exist!

Hmm.... the odds the WB misunderstood something when they've proven time and again they'll deliberately mis-read, or even worse, deliberately mis-represent...... vs the odds an Officer would have it wrong.......
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

It was typed in as Colorado. Prosecution had the cops come in and explain the clerical error day 5 or 6.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

noblepa wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:56 pm
rogfulton wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:45 pm
Jeffrey wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:24 pm Thing is that I haven’t been able to find where TN law allows the FBI to arrest for out of state warrants.
IANAL, but I'm pretty sure the FBI has nationwide jurisdiction and wouldn't need TN permission to arrest on an out of state warrant. The same goes for US Marshals.
IANAL, either, but I think that even local police could arrest someone on an out-of-state warrant, if they had a good enough reason to. Local LEO's don't normally arrest a fugitive "on spec", unless the jurisdiction that issued the warrant asked them to, but I think that they legally could.

OTOH, if someone has done something that gets the attention of the locals, they probably have their own warrants for arrest.
Just back from a non-beer trip (sucking up to wife, B&B in the Cotswolds, touring Yorkshire Dales, Robin Hood's Bay)

That poster view is taken from a window of the hotel in Robin Hood's Bay that we stayed at and the view actually does look like that. Wife and I hiked to the end of the bay off in the distance.

Back to topic. In Canada local police in any province can arrest somebody on a warrant from any other province.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Welcome back, glad/ hope you had a good trip.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

notorial dissent wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:06 am Welcome back, glad/ hope you had a good trip.
Good trip? Didn't you read my post? I said "Just back from a non-beer trip ". Although, yes, I did manage to divert the wife with things like shopping and art galleries occasionally allowing me to sneak off for a pint or two in York, Liverpool, Salisbury, and a few other places.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

notorial dissent

A few other places?? Yeah, right... :snicker:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I hope your best beer bud took the opportunity to earn some goodwill from his own missus as well, so the two of you can be Hope and Crosby again soon.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

grixit wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:26 am I hope your best beer bud took the opportunity to earn some goodwill from his own missus as well, so the two of you can be Hope and Crosby again soon.
We were Hope and Crosby (but without a Dorothy Lamour equivalent) in June when we went on an almost three week road trip of craft breweries in Washington, Idaho, and Oregon. Although we visited the legendary Bend Oregon we preferred Spokane Washington and Boise Idaho.

Our lack of opportunities isn't caused by on our wives, after over 40 years of marriage each they are happy to be rid of us, but on the school year. As retired grandparents he and I are first in line for babysitting grandchildren. That's why wife and I went to England at the height of tourist season in August. From September to mid-June we're booked solid with daycare for our grandson.

Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

Ms. Squirrelly Pants has a new attorney.
https://i-uv.com/universalcleanup-pacer ... rney-hatj/

Wonder if he's taken a gander at any of his new client's past filings?
Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Resume wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:15 am Ms. Squirrelly Pants has a new attorney.
https://i-uv.com/universalcleanup-pacer ... rney-hatj/

Wonder if he's taken a gander at any of his new client's past filings?
I'm surer that most public defenders have seen their share of BS like what Heather spews out, and that they know how to deal with it. If Heather does not play by the new PD's rules, she will soon find herself without counsel.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent

I would suspect that if they aren't or don't figure it out quickly they won't last long. I just can't imagine that ANYONE with functioning grey cells reading through the case and her filings wouldn't think/know she was flat out whacked.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Representing the whackjobs is part of a public defender's day at the office.

- A former public defender.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

wserra wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:55 pm Representing the whackjobs is part of a public defender's day at the office.

- A former public defender.
and Zen master of selecting short straws?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent

What it sounds like is that she wanted to appeal, which is her right, but that the court didn't feel like allowing her to play her pro se games, which is their right I believe. So, she'll get her appeal but PD won't have to play her games, since he has to deal with real actual law, not pretend being and doing law.
wserra

Post by wserra »

notorial dissent wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:35 pmthe court didn't feel like allowing her to play her pro se games, which is their right I believe.
You believe correctly. Martinez v. Court of Appeals of CA., 528 U.S. 152 (2000).
- David Hume
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

So, instead of this being the next step towards total victory as portrayed on The Planet Moonbeam Channel, its actually the system finally putting the grownups in charge of the last crossing of Ts and dotting of Is.

Right???
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
wserra

Post by wserra »

Basically, yes.
- David Hume