UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

This is to hear my application to withdraw the charges against me on various grounds

She is going to find out that it really isn't.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Neelu's not up in front of a 'beak', she's bagged herself a no nonsense judge. Looks like Judge Sandy Canavan keeps stringent control of her court, she's not afraid to order psychological assessments (possibly why Neelu has been quiet over the last 72hours) and she takes no shit from anyone.
Finally.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ncing.html
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

T20180394 is her benefit fraud case. She had a break fixture hearing a couple of weeks ago. Did she break the break fixture fixture?
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

He Who Knows wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:13 am Neelu's not up in front of a 'beak', she's bagged herself a no nonsense judge. Looks like Judge Sandy Canavan keeps stringent control of her court, she's not afraid to order psychological assessments (possibly why Neelu has been quiet over the last 72hours) and she takes no shit from anyone.
Finally.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ncing.html
Oh dear, we could be up for some real entertainment this afternoon!
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
rosy

Post by rosy »

Neelu's spin on her inevitable fail will be her usual carcrash nonsense, complete with selfie stick video with the wind making it even more difficult to follow her rambling. I am looking forward to it. :lol: :haha:
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

rosy wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:14 pm Neelu's spin on her inevitable fail will be her usual carcrash nonsense, complete with selfie stick video with the wind making it even more difficult to follow her rambling. I am looking forward to it. :lol: :haha:
You mean how they are all conspiring against her, because she is a whistleblower, exposing the corruption in the system, and that the latest fail is down to said corruption and conspiracy to hide the truth she is trying to expose. That, and she will also include a mention of Murdered baby niece and dead baby organ harvesting for good measure, somewhere in the above.

At this point, why bother with new videos, when she can just replay the last few videos, they all say the same thing. It is amazing how she can connect everything to that dead baby.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
AnOwlCalledSage

To be fair, this is an actual "Benefit Denial Fraud Trial", just not the one she thinks it is.

Neelu is filmed on location as it happens; All suspects are still innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

Court is out, as per usual fifteen minutes of gibberish where she reveals bugger all. But reading between the lines her break in fixture request was denied.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Best guess: Asked for hearing to change the trial date and then started spouting her usual crap without giving any good reason to delay the trial.

She really doesn't have the slightest idea how the system works and will take any opportunity to rehash things that were legally done and dusted years ago. I can't imagine the court will have been very impressed.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

longdog wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:21 pm Best guess: Asked for hearing to change the trial date and then started spouting her usual crap without giving any good reason to delay the trial.

She really doesn't have the slightest idea how the system works and will take any opportunity to rehash things that were legally done and dusted years ago. I can't imagine the court will have been very impressed.
This was only ever listed as a break in fixture application hearing, but for some reason Neelu got it into her head that it was withdrawal of charges hearing (is there such a thing?). EWE is clearly filling her head with nonsense and she is taking it at face value.
AnOwlCalledSage

Have I missed something? Assuming there's a video to be watched. I could be wrong.

Update:

Yep there is. Should have been following Hoaxtead.

https://www.facebook.com/victor.pc.589/ ... 5738248572
longdog

Post by longdog »

The 'title' to the post reads...
RCJ FILING 28 SEPT 2018 AND update on my crown court case this morning in Snaresbrook Crown Court before judge Canavan which I thought was my application to dismiss the charges but it turned out it was meant to be for fixtures hearing but they changed it to breaking fixtures hearing
The video is Neelu walking about talking shite. I gave up after two minutes.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

Well, I took a bullet for the team!

Highlights:

"A church over there. That's were all the bodies are buried." - No shit Sherlock! That'll be the graveyard!

"King William the First was an honourable man. They chopped his head off." - An interesting interpretation of "he was injured by the pommel on his saddle and fell ill".

England:
"A slave market. Brothels and, er, what was it? PIRATES!"
"Everything that originates from this country, money, health service, it's PIRATES!"

"I was struck off because…" - You're a complete nutter?

Yep, the lack of detail demonstrates that she was turfed out of Snaresbrook earlier and thought filing another pointless case at the RCJ would help. All it's likely to do is advance her vexatious litigant renewal.
jonathan01n
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by jonathan01n »

Slightly ot- Government department with the word “service” should change the name to department or similar phase otherwise freeman / sovcit may find a loophole. They may try to refuse paying tax based on they don’t want/need such service and they may invoke trading laws (Because they think governments are Co-operation and government are selling services to them and they think not paying tax is to not “buy” such services.

Cps should become “Crown prosecution department”
HMCTS should become HMCTD
HMPS should become HMPD
NHS should become NHD (National health department)
:wink: :D :)
longdog

Post by longdog »

Department? You only have to breakdown the word using footler logic and an in depth knowledge ignorance of Latin to see what a bad idea that would be.

Break it down (Bobby Brown)... De-Part-Ment

'De' from the Latin for 'undo'.

'Part' from the Latin for... Errr.. 'Part' I suppose.

'Ment' from the Latin for 'Mind' (mental).

Therefore 'De-part-ment' means 'to take away (undo) part of the mind'. That part being your right to consent.

WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

longdog wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:48 pm Department? You only have to breakdown the word using footler logic and an in depth knowledge ignorance of Latin to see what a bad idea that would be.

Break it down (Bobby Brown)... De-Part-Ment

'De' from the Latin for 'undo'.

'Part' from the Latin for... Errr.. 'Part' I suppose.

'Ment' from the Latin for 'Mind' (mental).

Therefore 'De-part-ment' means 'to take away (undo) part of the mind'. That part being your right to consent.

WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!
I can think of a dozen places where that could be posted word for word and be taken as if it were as ingrained in law as Magna Carta.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
KickahaOta

Post by KickahaOta »

jonathan01n wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:34 pm Slightly ot- Government department with the word “service” should change the name to department or similar phase otherwise freeman / sovcit may find a loophole. They may try to refuse paying tax based on they don’t want/need such service and they may invoke trading laws (Because they think governments are Co-operation and government are selling services to them and they think not paying tax is to not “buy” such services.
Short answer: In my opinion and limited experience, this would be a very bad idea.

Longer answer: In my limited experience, when someone says "(text in rule) means (outrageous thing)", if you respond by changing (text in rule) to appease them, two things happen:
  • They take this as irrefutable proof that (text in rule) really did mean (outrageous thing), and will insist on relitigating every past decision that was made based on that rule.
  • They take this as validation that the rules are full of linguistic traps, and they will comb through the rest of the rules with a high-powered thesaurus looking for anything that might be creatively misinterpreted.
The more effective approach is to confront the tactic directly: "No. (text in rule) does not mean (outrageous thing). (text in rule) means (normal thing). (text in rule) has always meant (normal thing). We all understand that (text in rule) means (normal thing). We will not change (text in rule), and it will continue to mean (normal thing)."
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Exactly! That's how a sizable gaggle of US crazy people have come to believe the secret to not paying taxes is to show that the word "includes" actually means ''excludes everything but".
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Gregg wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:54 am I can think of a dozen places where that could be posted word for word and be taken as if it were as ingrained in law as Magna Carta.
I've often thought I could make a good living as a footler guru selling bullshit to morons because it's so easy to invent nonsense which they'll never check.

But I'm not an immoral snake... No offence to snakes.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Maybe would should start a topic in which we make up our own sov etymological dictionary.

Convict: "con" (fraud) + "vict" (short for victimize), to attack someone by means of fraud.

Hearing: originally "(red) herring", the act of laying false evidence.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4