UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Philistine
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by Philistine »

grixit wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:17 am Maybe would should start a topic in which we make up our own sov etymological dictionary.

Convict: "con" (fraud) + "vict" (short for victimize), to attack someone by means of fraud.
Or...
Convict: "con" (fraud) + "vict" (short for victory), one successful in a plot.
longdog

Post by longdog »

The best thing about it is you can just pull it out of your arse because they won't check.

"Magistrate" from the Latin 'Magi' meaning 'necromancer' and 'stratum' meaning 'level'. Therefore "He who reduces all to the status of the dead".
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
HardyW
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by HardyW »

grixit wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:17 am Maybe would should start a topic in which we make up our own sov etymological dictionary.
Better to add to the one we already have
http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtop ... 52&t=11550
jonathan01n
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by jonathan01n »

Based on my earlier post- one sovcit argument that pops up is the “I pay your wages/salary). :beatinghorse: :snicker:
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

jonathan01n wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:44 pm Based on my earlier post- one sovcit argument that pops up is the “I pay your wages/salary). :beatinghorse: :snicker:
Wouldn't that imply/require them to like I don't know, pay taxes/council rates?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

jonathan01n wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:44 pm Based on my earlier post- one sovcit argument that pops up is the “I pay your wages/salary). :beatinghorse: :snicker:
Not just sovcits, that one’s been around for at the very least several decades and anyone who’s had a public-facing job in the civil service, local government etc. will have heard it. Probably several times, and usually uttered by someone who wants you to do something either completely outside your (or anyone else’s) powers or to break the law in their favour.

My personal approach to this, if the situation allowed, was to say “OK, I am indeed paid out of the council tax. Now, there are roughly 100,000 dwellings in the borough so, assuming you pay council tax, you are entitled to 1/100,000 of my working time. Which ran out while you were pulling the chair out and sitting down.”
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Back on topic, the mad moo has been trying to get into her former house again today.

TL;DR
Wants to get into the shed to get her son's motorbike. Police called again. Her phone battery was low.

https://www.facebook.com/victor.pc.589/ ... 4074696978

https://www.facebook.com/victor.pc.589/ ... 4193459947

Nothing else of interest so this is just for documentation purposes.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

So she's not the only one barking for once. And this must be one of the most creative reasons why security should permit her entry ..
Wendy Dick
1:03 not allowed to do business on a sunday
longdog

Post by longdog »

aesmith wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:25 pm So she's not the only one barking for once. And this must be one of the most creative reasons why security should permit her entry ..
Wendy Dick
1:03 not allowed to do business on a sunday
I thought the satanic powers responsible for the theft of houses and etcetera were usually Jewish so wouldn't be doing business from sunset on Friday to sunset on Saturday.

Clearly there's some sort of Christian satanist plot underway here... or not as the case may be. With all of these people breaching their oath to god to protect his children it's hard to tell who's doing what.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

longdog wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:44 pm I thought the satanic powers responsible for the theft of houses and etcetera were usually Jewish so wouldn't be doing business from sunset on Friday to sunset on Saturday.

Clearly there's some sort of Christian satanist plot underway here... or not as the case may be. With all of these people breaching their oath to god to protect his children it's hard to tell who's doing what.
It’s no problem. Weekend shifts and other religious holidays are allocated to our Satanic atheists to avoid this very issue.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

And repeat....

:beatinghorse:
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Wozzle
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Wozzle »

Hadn't thought of this until now. But when she gets her mortgage payout she will have to start paying for the many legal cases she starts as she won't be entitled to the free fee certificates anymore.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Wozzle wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:11 pm Hadn't thought of this until now. But when she gets her mortgage payout she will have to start paying for the many legal cases she starts as she won't be entitled to the free fee certificates anymore.
Even if she does end up with more than 100,000 pounds, what makes you think she will actually tell the court that, when she asks for the filing fees to be waived.

Secondly, how long do you think she will be able to hold onto that money?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

noblepa wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:15 pm
Wozzle wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:11 pm Hadn't thought of this until now. But when she gets her mortgage payout she will have to start paying for the many legal cases she starts as she won't be entitled to the free fee certificates anymore.
Even if she does end up with more than 100,000 pounds, what makes you think she will actually tell the court that, when she asks for the filing fees to be waived.

Secondly, how long do you think she will be able to hold onto that money?
Not very long if best bud the equity lawyer gets his hands on it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Neelu has a conversation with her local Councillor in tesco the demons in her deranged mind.
Then I bumped into my Councillor Gurdial Bhamra in Tesco at 8.30 pm and I asked him what he did for me over the last 18 years when I told him of the State Terrorism against me and my family by Redbridge Council ultimately resulting in the theft of my home on 20th July 2018, whilst he, an ex Police Officer has done nothing but make things worse
to which he said
"What has your lawyer [Equity Lawyer Edward William Ellis] done for you?" - whom he met when he dropped leaflets through my door with his daughter as the next MP for Redbridge
I said, "Oh he is sorting it out with Teresa May"
I then gave him formal Notice of his personal Liability in the theft of my home -
to which he replied
"Have you told your MP?"
to which I replied,
"oh, Wes Streeting, you tell him, he has personal liability, he is your runner boy, you are the Mason"
to which he said smilingly
"I can assure you I am not one of those" to which I replied "Oh, you don't get to be the Mayor of Redbridge unless you are a member of a secret society"
at which point he burst into laughter and hurriedly walked away... I told him "Oh you want your daughter to be the MP for Redbridge whilst you are a Treasonous Criminal".
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

https://www.facebook.com/victor.pc.589/ ... 6586409763

She's got her son's bike back, but is saying that it has suffered criminal damage and the police aren't interested. She could be right on that. On the face of it, sometime between July and yesterday it has been vandalised. There is zero likelihood of whoever dd it being caught, so the only role the police would play would be in logging it for an insurance claim. However, her remedy is that the Britannia has a duty of care towards her and her sons possessions and so she could get a few thousand knocked off their fees to compensate.

Of more interest is this little giveaway line:

"It's family sabotage, to make my son, obviously, upset with me about what's going on."

This would indicate her son thinks she's a loon and had had a go at her over her behaviour.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
D-C
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by D-C »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:40 am https://www.facebook.com/victor.pc.589/ ... 6586409763

She's got her son's bike back, but is saying that it has suffered criminal damage and the police aren't interested. She could be right on that. On the face of it, sometime between July and yesterday it has been vandalised. There is zero likelihood of whoever dd it being caught, so the only role the police would play would be in logging it for an insurance claim. However, her remedy is that the Britannia has a duty of care towards her and her sons possessions and so she could get a few thousand knocked off their fees to compensate.

Of more interest is this little giveaway line:

"It's family sabotage, to make my son, obviously, upset with me about what's going on."

This would indicate her son thinks she's a loon and had had a go at her over her behaviour.
How do we know that the bike was in perfect working order, it could be that the bike was in need of some tlc and she is trying it on with the bailiff
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

She's at it again breaching her injunction by accusing hospital official of murdering her niece. Such a shame that this court order is never enforced.

On a less libellous note Nelu is promoting the delusional Robert Pickthall who is off to court to foster his obsessional hatred of his local authority;
Ladies and Gentlemen I am delighted to inform you that the High Court of England and Wales has agreed to hear my application of Pre Action Disclosure. This is a application inviting the court to order Cheshire West and Chester Council to disclose to myself and to the court, for the first time ever, those 1200 harassing emails it convinced first, the Chief Constable of Cheshire in 2013, then the High Court in 2015 and 2016, I wrote and sent its Solutions team in 2011. The hearing is on 14 Dec 2018 at the Manchester High court. This is the day I have waited for ever since Council officers and councillors caused my arrest and imprisonment on 20 August 2013. I say yet again I did not write nor send the emails, and I say again those emails have never existed at any given time.
The judgement from 2015 tells a quite different story.

Quoting from the judgement;

"The claimants allege that the defendant is a vexatious complainant who is engaged upon a long and persistent campaign against the Council and its officers, employees and Councillors. This campaign is said to have started around 2010 and to have continued to date. The defendant agrees with this, except that he denies that his campaign is vexatious.

Very different from his later denials. Continues;

"He says that the allegations which he publishes are supported by evidence, are true and that he is acting in his own defence and in the public interest by making them".

later;

During this first phase of the campaign, the defendant sent over 1200 emails to the Council’s Solutions Team and threatened to sue the Council for £1m in a Human Rights claim.

and later still;

In March 2013 the Council sent an email to the defendant which listed 14 email addresses from which communications had been received and alleged that he was responsible for them, using these other addresses as “proxies” to hide the true origin of the complaints and to suggest that other people, besides him, were outraged by the matters complained of. The defendant did not deny that this was so.

Just the sort of delusional and rabidly obsessed anti-establishment nut-case that up and down the country wastes the time and resources of public institutions and the police and the sort of person that Neelu would no doubt easily find common cause with.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Check out picky hall's what do they know account. Page after page of pointless requests to various authorities. Until he got suspended of course.

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/user/robert_pickthall
rosy

Post by rosy »

I almost felt sorry for her watching that latest video. She sounded so defeated, even while spouting off about the security firm trespassing and how she had to go there at 7pm and how the treasonous police won't come out on blues & twos for an allegation of criminal damage.

But I soon got over the feeling when she started to insist that the house is hers and everyone is corrupt and it's all a plot to drive a wedge between her and her son. She and her son (who seemed to be quite happy for mummy to pay his bailiff costs when he ignored parking tickets) are reaping exactly what she sowed.