Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by notorial dissent »

I think their definition of "unity" squares to them putting their hand in their follower's pockets and calling it theirs.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Seventh String
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by The Seventh String »

SteveUK wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:51 am More drivel from loser dave.
Anyway back to the point of this post......What do you think would be the best approach for successfully bringing people together to discuss strategies for real change please?
Well Dave, reacquainting yourselves with reality would be a good start.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

The Seventh String wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:01 am
SteveUK wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:51 am More drivel from loser dave.
Anyway back to the point of this post......What do you think would be the best approach for successfully bringing people together to discuss strategies for real change please?
Well Dave, reacquainting yourselves with reality would be a good start.
You're not helping by making totally unrealistic suggestions. The guaranteed way to get them all in one place at one time is to schedule the meeting at a Wetherspoons with Dave promising to pay for all the beer.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Burnaby49 wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:39 am The guaranteed way to get them all in one place at one time is to schedule the meeting at a Wetherspoons with Dave promising to pay for all the beer.
Going by past performance when Dave has organised a meet-up for the PLD crowd I would suggest this drinking hole would be more suitable:

https://stv.tv/news/features/1402429-wo ... phone-box/
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
longdog

Post by longdog »

When you're planning on mobilising a mass movement it must be very disheartening not actually having a mass to move.

According to my back of a fag packet maths they're outnumbered at least 10 to 1 by dachshunds in the UK.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
The Seventh String

Burnaby49 wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:39 am You're not helping by making totally unrealistic suggestions. The guaranteed way to get them all in one place at one time is to schedule the meeting at a Wetherspoons with Dave promising to pay for all the beer.
I’m the one being unrealistic?

You’re grossly underestimating the remarkable inability of the average FOTL to turn up at a given place at a given time. One might manage it, maybe as many as three so long as two of them are next-door neighbours and the meeting is in the third one’s house, but beyond that all bets are off.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

The Seventh String wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:51 pm
Burnaby49 wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:39 am You're not helping by making totally unrealistic suggestions. The guaranteed way to get them all in one place at one time is to schedule the meeting at a Wetherspoons with Dave promising to pay for all the beer.

You’re grossly underestimating the remarkable inability of the average FOTL to turn up at a given place at a given time. One might manage it, maybe as many as three so long as two of them are next-door neighbours and the meeting is in the third one’s house, but beyond that all bets are off.
Free beer + GPS = They'll struggle through somehow.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

notorial dissent

Burnaby49 wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:23 pm
The Seventh String wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:51 pm

Free beer + GPS = They'll struggle through somehow.
Free beer + free food + a free ride you mean. No self respecting fotl can be expected to put forth effort if they can get someone else (for free) to do it for them.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

success!!! 1!! abject failure

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
notorial dissent

That sounds all very fotl/sovcit, and would appear to be missing/ignoring some teeny insignificant details.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

notorial dissent wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:17 pm That sounds all very fotl/sovcit, and would appear to be missing/ignoring some teeny insignificant details.
Also missing Dreary's extreme stupid advice. Treason, High Treason, Treasonous regime, etc.
I really can't be arsed to copy & paste it, all the usual nonsense that will lead this bloke to ruin.

He did slip in this link though https://debtbusters.co/

A new goodf in the making?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

hucknallred wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:13 pm
notorial dissent wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:17 pm That sounds all very fotl/sovcit, and would appear to be missing/ignoring some teeny insignificant details.
Also missing Dreary's extreme stupid advice. Treason, High Treason, Treasonous regime, etc.
I really can't be arsed to copy & paste it, all the usual nonsense that will lead this bloke to ruin.

Looking at thier address leads you to “Garden Studios”, in Covent Garden, London.

Seems you can rent a virtual office for redirecting your calls and mail-

http://www.gardenstudios.com/services/c ... ual_office
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

JimUk1 wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:08 pm
hucknallred wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:13 pm

Looking at thier address leads you to “Garden Studios”, in Covent Garden, London.

Seems you can rent a virtual office for redirecting your calls and mail-

http://www.gardenstudios.com/services/c ... ual_office
Didn't Peter of Nowhere try something like that with his WeRe Bank?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Certainly did, although I think he rented it physically for a short while.
notorial dissent

I wonder if the virtual office is cheaper? Bet they don't take Re either.
The Seventh String

No one takes re. Even Peter of England who invented it only accepted pounds sterling for paying his “customers” account fees.

Which you might have thought would have been a pretty obviousl clue to those who gave him their custom that paying their utility bills in re might not be acceptable to the utility companies either.

But evidently not.
The Seventh String

Burnaby49 wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:23 pm Free beer + GPS = They'll struggle through somehow.
No self-respecting conspiracy theorist would touch GPS with a bargepole. It’s part of the Great Treasonous Conspiracy against Something or Other, as clearly proved by Reasons in countless youtube videos.

Anyway, it didn’t exist in 1215, therefore it’s not covered by Magna Carta, therefore it’s invalid and doesn’t exist.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

The Seventh String wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:20 am
Burnaby49 wrote: Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:23 pm Free beer + GPS = They'll struggle through somehow.
No self-respecting conspiracy theorist would touch GPS with a bargepole. It’s part of the Great Treasonous Conspiracy against Something or Other, as clearly proved by Reasons in countless youtube videos.

Anyway, it didn’t exist in 1215, therefore it’s not covered by Magna Carta, therefore it’s invalid and doesn’t exist.
Wetherspoons didn't exist either but I don't see them having any difficulty frequenting it.

JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Burnaby49 wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:33 am
The Seventh String wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:20 am

Wetherspoons didn't exist either but I don't see them having any difficulty frequenting it.
That’s because the owner of Wetherspoons isn’t treasonous.

If anything I can see the owner becoming a fmotl, he strikes me as a bit of one.

His plan is to do away with any beer and ale from the EU, as he thinks the EU is treasonous.

Good news for Canadian and US based brewery’s as he’s looking to import from there in the future.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Just what England needs, Molsons and Bud Light.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.