UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

rosy wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:41 pm I almost felt sorry for her watching that latest video.
It's not really FOTLer territory so it's not much reported on Quatloos but there's more to Neelu than Swissindos, refusing to pay her mortgage and her Royal Courts of Justice mass remedy fraud nonsense.

She lost any right to sympathy when she ran her disgusting campaign against NHS staff in 2001 over her niece's death and then harassed innocent people in Hampstead in 2015 with fake stories of satanic abuse. By and large most FOTLers are just fools being parted from their money. Neelu on the other hand is a horrible nasty person.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I do not think she is a nasty person, she just believes nasty stuff and reacts as if it were true.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:29 pm I do not think she is a nasty person, she just believes nasty stuff and reacts as if it were true.
I'm not sure there's any difference to be honest.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Comrade Sharik »

I'm not sure there's any difference to be honest.
I don't think Neelu takes any pleasure in harrassing people. She's not like those trolls who make the papers from time to time because they've made deliberately upsetting attacks on people caught up in tragedies. I think she's sincere in her delusions and genuinely believes she's fighting TPTB for the greater good.

That being said, whatever her motives, her behaviour should not be tolerated in a civilised society.
Siegfried Shrink

I think that pretty well agrees with my opinion but stated more clearly
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Comrade Sharik wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:53 pm I don't think Neelu takes any pleasure in harrassing people.
I do. I can sense the pleasure in her voice when she starts demanding people's names and telling them they're going to be arrested. Like Chrisy Morris, I think she enjoys the confrontation, though she is not as self-aware about this as Chrisy is. (Shudder.)

And I think she's happier than a pig in mud right now. Losing her home proves that the government really are out to silence her. It indulges her fantasy that she's a righteous crusader hom the elite must act against. Which in turns validates the rightness of her misguided cause.

Neelu is an egomaniac above all else. Everything that ever happens is about me, me, me. She's also gullible, lazy, and self-entitled. Combined, that's pretty much the archetype sovcit personality.
Baron Jeff.
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by Baron Jeff. »

rosy wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:41 pm she lost any right to sympathy when she ran her disgusting campaign against NHS staff in 2001 over her niece's death and then harassed innocent people in Hampstead in 2015 with fake stories of satanic abuse. By and large most FOTLers are just fools being parted from their money. Neelu on the other hand is a horrible nasty person.
To be fair, she might truly be nuts. I remember feeling a bit uneasy laughing at her after the video where she is feeding the swans and rambling about angel ships.

But, then again, I'm not a psychiatrist.
Wozzle
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Wozzle »

Watch her videos closely and you'll notice her little smiles and grins when shes confronting people. And then there's the odd occasion she snaps (like at the auction). She can also border on racism when she equates being white with being British.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Wozzle wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:51 pm She can also border on racism when she equates being white with being British.
No... She's worse than that. When she was evicted from the auction she said to one or both of the black guys ejecting "What country are you from?"

Not bordering on a racist. Just a racist.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
rosy

Post by rosy »

I was only almost feeling sorry for her - I soon came to my senses!

She is entirely the architect of her own downfall. Of course her niece's death was a tragedy, and it must have been very difficult for the family to come to terms with having a baby with Edwards Syndrome. Nothing excuses the way she has accused all and sundry of killing the baby. And I agree she falls on the racist side of the line rather than the almost racist.
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

I don’t think she’s so much racist as she’s learned every phrase or strategy that any idiot anywhere has ever come up with to try and get what they want. Including accusing white people of being racists and trying the “we’re all non-whites together” on everyone else. Her enquiries to people who look vaguely Indian about whether they’re fellow Hindus falls into the same category.

Neelu works to a few scripts and catch-phrases.

She’s no different to the person being questioned by the police who notices the constabulary doesn’t look convinced by his protestations of innocence so moves seamlessly through several mutually contradictory stories in the hope one of them will sound sufficiently believable.

As each attempt to get what she wants fails she ups the stakes until she’s accusing all and sundry of the worst crimes she can think of while painting herself as a blameless victim and fighter for upstanding causes.

She can also be perfectly rational and “normal” for a bit then either she realises that won’t help and turns to the script, or a switch in her head over which she has no control trips and she’s off. Or both.

Whatever, in practical terms she’s a nuisance, abusive, a pest, vexatious and a menace to anyone she tries to “help”.
Siegfried Shrink

Another reasonable summary, but there is always the OMG, now what has she done factor that keeps the interest up, for all of our understanding of what she is doing and to some extent why she is doing it.

Lien on me, Neelu!
longdog

Post by longdog »

...I don’t think she’s so much racist
No... She's a racist. The"'what country are you from?" comment to the auctioneer's black security guys proves that. The fact she's of Indian heritage and accuses any white person who crosses her of the same thing doesn't make a lick of difference.

If anything her irresistible need to accuse white people who stand in her way of racism when they are just applying the law evenly just adds to the evidence that she is, in fact, just a nasty minded racist.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:11 pm Lien on me, Neelu!
Groan!
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

A mix of the usual Neelu obsessions plus what I guess is more Ellis’s thing.

The commercial lien stuff is a cut and paste of part of https://icj2.webs.com - the website of the self-styled “International Court of Justice”. An organisation so important it can’t even afford it’s own domain.

What is interesting is this “court’s” “grand jury members” include Neelu, Ellis and the late Patrick Cullinane. Complete with their email addresses - anyone care to guess who “lotusprincess4u” might be?
https://icj2.webs.com/connect
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

SteveUK wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:46 pm New website

https://bacsdd.webs.com/
What a laugh riot! :lol: :haha: :lol: :haha: :lol: :haha:

Among the templates which she provides for people in the UK is some sort of document which is to be sent to Timothy Geithner, a former US SecTreas who has been out of office for several yyears now, even before Barack Obama left office.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

And repeat. It's bound to work this time!! 1!!!

AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

SteveUK wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:59 pm And repeat. It's bound to work this time!! 1!!!
Full video:
https://www.facebook.com/victor.pc.589/ ... 0304262682
If you watch she's also been asked to attend Ilford police station tomorrow to voluntarily answer questions about breaching her restraining order. She doesn't think she has any, when she has two. (1) Which prevents her libelling NHS hospital staff over the death of her niece, which she has done with increasing regularity recently; and (2) To stop harassment of individuals related to the Hampstead Hoax, which she has done with increasing regularity recently. At this point I suspect it is retraining order (2), but either would be good.

She says it's a caution +3 interview which means that she cannot be arrested at the interview. It does entitle her to legal representation and from the video it would appear that she is taking a real solicitor with her.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Fear not though, her friend has found a cast iron loophole to get off...
It should be woman enforcing an arrest against a woman. Yes, they don't like to show or give papers.