I truly hope they complain to Congress...

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

I truly hope they complain to Congress...

Post by Demosthenes »

!!!PRESS RELEASE!!!
I just received this IMPORTANT information about Sherry Jackson. I was just informed that Sherry spent right at two hours in dialogue with David Myrland this past Friday night to prepare the paperwork to complain to the congress about her having been falsely prosecuted and the atrocity of a jury's decision in her Federal court case. David Myrland [author of ToCongress.com] and his promoter - Michael-Edward: have devised a process by which all of us can voice directly to 80 members of the congress our disgust at the DOJ's having told the court that Sherry believes she has a duty or is "Willful"; that's a crime! In this criminal complaint you will be able to professional convey to the congress how these details indeed expose the DOJ as having violated both state and federal criminal statutes to get their conviction against Sherry Jackson. We urge you all to stand behind Sherry and take your concerns to the very top of government. It's never been easier!
PLEASE!!! I ask all of you, Friends and Family,,,, HELP me to spread this word FAR and WIDE!!! Sherry needs our help now more than ever!!!

Sherry Peel Jackson - Falsely prosecuted and soon to be kidnapped!
What can you do to be heard?
An avenue directly into Congress established in January of 2006 allows you to complain to committees intimately and abundantly aware of specific and systemic IRS abuses.
1. Thousands of 'we the people' know Sherry's not willful , that she especially should not at all be deemed to be an individual who believes they have a duty to file, to pay, etc.
2. To say Sherry's willful as the DOJ did, it lied to obtain a search warrant and to bring charges.
3. The DOJ is attempting to take Sherry's liberty and her property with full knowledge that she is and always has been innocent.
4. Are these are crimes under 18 USC §§ 241, 242, 1623, and 2235? I think so, and so I complain!
$25 from every order will be given to WTP for a fund for Sherry to use at her discretion.
IF YOU ARE A WITNESS who knows Sherry Peel Jackson to have absolutely NO belief that 26 USC (the Tax Code) imposes a duty upon her, if you believe she's a crime victim and is not in violation of any law, and if you believe you are required to do so -
18 U.S.C. § 4 Misprision of felony. Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.
Well, if that's you then, PLEASE visit www. YourRemedyIsInTheLaw.com
(individuals only - not available for couples)
For an $80.00 FEE, we will perform a mailing to specific Congressional committees and will return to you, with certificates of service signed in blue ink, 2 ( TWO) originals for your files and for your letter campaigns!!!
IN ADDITION - We will mail 4 ( FOUR) copies to WTP as the establishment of a repository of complaints to use on Sherry Jackson's behalf.
$25 from every order will be given to WTP for a fund for Sherry to use at her discretion.
P.S. The DOJ can't even prove they have more than a regulation (26 CFR 1.1-1) which names Americans as subject to the Tax Code. (See http://www.NoConfidence.com - at its Box #2).
Remember this statement:
"When the government fears the people, you have liberty. When the people Tyranny."
(Thomas Jefferson, author of the Declaration of Independence of the United States)

Disclaimer
I'm not a Lawyer, this is not legal advice. Nor am I a Brain Surgeon, Pastry Chef or Indian Chief. This communication is private and privileged intended only to those individuals marked "To", "CC" or "BCC". To the snoopy government agencies, or anyone else this mail isn't being specifically directed to; you are cordially invited and instructed to PISS OFF!!
Demo.
Truthstalker

Post by Truthstalker »

To the snoopy government agencies, or anyone else this mail isn't being specifically directed to; you are cordially invited and instructed to PISS OFF!!
Invitation accepted!
Evil Squirrel Overlord
Emperor of rodents, foreign and domestic

Post by Evil Squirrel Overlord »

It's a press release and wants everyone it isn't addressed to to piss off?

Sorry, I am having a logic attack.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

IF YOU ARE A WITNESS who knows Sherry Peel Jackson to have absolutely NO belief that 26 USC (the Tax Code) imposes a duty upon her...
Wow. There's a seriously powerful legal mind at work behind that one. :roll:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

I guess Sherry has figured out that threatening to put the prosecutors in prison is not a good thing to do prior to sentencing...
RETRACTION OF PRESS RELEASE

This is a retraction of the press release of December 9th regarding Sherry Jackson.
Ms. Jackson has been receiving calls from many well wishers and people that have information that they think may help her. David Myrland has a personal criminal complaint on his website concerning Sherry Jackson, and this complaint was constructed and filed at his own volition last month without consulting Sherry. Others have also filed complaints, but Sherry did not advise them to nor did she have anything to do with the development of the complaints.
Those of you that wish to participate in the information in the press release need to be aware that Sherry is not involved in this.
`
Demo.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:
IF YOU ARE A WITNESS who knows Sherry Peel Jackson to have absolutely NO belief that 26 USC (the Tax Code) imposes a duty upon her...
Wow. There's a seriously powerful legal mind at work behind that one. :roll:
I deal with these idiots on a daily basis.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Demosthenes wrote:I guess Sherry has figured out that threatening to put the prosecutors in prison is not a good thing to do prior to sentencing...
I actually might believe Jackson on this one.

Anyone not familiar with Myrland should check here, from Q's early days.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

wserra wrote:
Demosthenes wrote:I guess Sherry has figured out that threatening to put the prosecutors in prison is not a good thing to do prior to sentencing...
I actually might believe Jackson on this one.

Anyone not familiar with Myrland should check here, from Q's early days.
Wow, its like seeing old pictures of your parents. Demo, you looked so young then, only 850 posts.

On the other hand, some things haven't changed, Demo was telling Dan to get out more even back then.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Blackbeard

Post by Blackbeard »

It's a good thing the prison officials have absolutely NO belief they have to let her go.