The comedy court of Common Law

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The comedy court of Common Law

Post by longdog »

Further dissent in the ranks. I can see this lasting much longer, people might start questioning the one true way.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Baron Jeff.
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by Baron Jeff. »

longdog wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:02 pm Further dissent in the ranks. I can see this lasting much longer, people might start questioning the one true way.
Even Crabby admits that his playmobil court can't enforce its judgements.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Baron Jeff. wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:17 pm
longdog wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:02 pm Further dissent in the ranks. I can see this lasting much longer, people might start questioning the one true way.
Even Crabby admits that his playmobil court can't enforce its judgements.
He's currently claiming that HHJ Smith J, proprietor of said court, has evidence that the fake (for which read 'real') courts have accepted the judgements of the Play Court but he's not going to release the evidence that this has happened until the 'right time'.

This is what was known when I was at junior school as a 'chinny reckon' :snicker:
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

One could of course ask; why isn't RIGHT NOW the right time?
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Burnaby49 wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:48 pm One could of course ask; why isn't RIGHT NOW the right time?
Silly Burnaby49, the Right time is always after final judgement goes against you, and all appeals are lost, then you expose all, and reveal the whole system to be a scam. So we have quite a while to go before we get to see this great evidence.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
longdog

Post by longdog »

And sure enough...
Robert White

I don't think Vincent James is right for this group, he seems to have disappeared.
JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

NYGman wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:21 pm
Burnaby49 wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:48 pm One could of course ask; why isn't RIGHT NOW the right time?
Silly Burnaby49, the Right time is always after final judgement goes against you, and all appeals are lost, then you expose all, and reveal the whole system to be a scam. So we have quite a while to go before we get to see this great evidence.
That's the Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf model. After every defeat, claim that you're secretly still working from deep within the system (the prison system, these days) to expose the truth and claim that the next step will vindicate you. Now waiting on a yet-to-be-filed appeal to vindicate her.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

NYGman wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:21 pm
Silly if you consider the right time by the wishes of the scammer. He always wants to keep the suckers on the line. But the right question if you are a potential common law court customer with a pressing immediate problem. In that case you don't care about promises of future proof. Heather managed to work her scam because her followers are spaced-out idiots. Just watch their videos. Or, even better, read this plaintive journal of the Morocco fiasco;

https://stillnessinthestorm.com/2014/11 ... -veil-fro/

It's chock-full of idiocy like this;
Communication is an essential part of any agreement; the key to harmoniousness. For Julian and I, the prospect of a group of people starting community, to to realize a New Paradigm on Earth, was incredibly compelling. The OPAL tour was part of that push, a gathering of people who shared an interest in living the principles we have come to understand intellectually; Personal Responsibility, Liability and Integrity. Harmony with Natural Law principles.
But even Heather's moronic acolytes seem to have finally had enough of her empty promises about how she is working deep-state for the big reveal. The common law court is just a few steps behind.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

HAT's acolytes have lived up to their reputations for short attention spans as it would seem it is now HAT who? I would suspect that Randy doesn't even rate a blank stare of no recognition anymore.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

3 Comments to “ #UNIVERSALCLEANUP: Pacer Doc# 15 – USCA Case No.185752 Ruling-AppointAttorney HATJ”
Aidan says :REPLY
September 27, 2018 at 6:11 pm
I hope he sees this Case as it should be & gets it turned over quickly & thrown out & he seems very smart & you get a decent Judge xx Hope you are Home soon xx blesses hugs Aidan xx

myaraine says :REPLY
October 9, 2018 at 6:40 pm
I havent seen or read any recent updates regarding Randell. I would love an up date please. oxoxo

BZ ⒾAM Riger says :REPLY
October 10, 2018 at 11:55 pm
you can see update on the HATJ & RKB page https://i-uv.com/current-status-of-even ... ington-dc/
you can always find it on the right hand navigation column.
Randy enjoys getting cards and letters from people and corresponding. you can see the address and details on the update page.
Randell? Randell who?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

The Fisher-Price court is asking people to share this, so naturally I am-
. NEWSFLASH ! due to popular demand the common law court will be running a training session for the people on the Saturday 27th October time to be confirmed for the afternoon. if anyone is interested in becoming an enforcer who stand under common law jurisdiction. you will also be sworn in at the court and necessary paperwork drawn up a few days later. this is so important for you to attend if you want a lawful remedy when the legal system is letting you down. its for the people run by the people.The training will also focus on running a common law court in your own area with paper work supported by the common law court.(you need about 25 people to run a lawful court with 12 members of the public to volunteer as a jury) so spread the word especially to all mums suffering that have had children taken unlawfully by social workers. this is in addition to the common law court hearing on the 28th October 2018 at 12pm until 7.30pm same venue. watch this space for the time to be announced soon. PLEASE SHARE this post thankyou
Offering training now, oh goody!
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Tragic
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Enforcer Recruits! Step forward for kit issue.
Here is yor Helmet. Approved position for the saucepan handle is over the right shoulder, and you may find it fits better with some wadded up newspaper inside.

Here is your Sword. I know it looks like two pieces of wood nailed together but the silver paint disguises this to some extent and it is strengthened by Righteousness.

Here is your Shield. The scrapping of metal dustbins has made these lids hard to find so cherish it.

Finally, these comedy breasts constitute your Breast Plate.

The appearance of an advancing Enforcer, fully kitted out is calculated to convulse any opposition with complicated emotions, and enable you to serve the Court Orders before they have time to wipe the tears from their eyes and return to an upright position.

Floreat Madonia! Ave! the CLC.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Yes.... You too can now become a common law enforcer with all of the powers and privileges that come with it.

Fed up with not being imprisoned for serious offences connected with carrying out the delusional judgments of an entirely imaginary court? Sign up now and learn the secret tricks THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW™ to gaining free bed and board for six months... a year... even detained indefinitely for public safety.

YES! Charges of harassment, threatening behaviour, assault and even kidnap can be yours thanks to New Improved Common Law Court!

He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

I am please to announce the next common law court hearing will be in wigan area of greater Manchester 28th October 2018 at Hindley labour club. parking from platt lane entrance at the rear 12pm - 5pm.
Do you think the organisers and members of Hindley Labour Club have any idea of what's going on?
Just in case they don't, here's a preview of the Sunday 28th Oct court hearing ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrzMhU_4m-g
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

He Who Knows wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:30 pm
I am please to announce the next common law court hearing will be in wigan area of greater Manchester 28th October 2018 at Hindley labour club. parking from platt lane entrance at the rear 12pm - 5pm.
Do you think the organisers and members of Hindley Labour Club have any idea of what's going on?
Just in case they don't, here's a preview of the Sunday 28th Oct court hearing ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrzMhU_4m-g
I was going to post when they first announced the venue whether anyone had warned them that a bunch of anti-semetic racists had booked them… but I thought that might have been pushing the forum rules too far :whistle:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
notorial dissent

Truly delusional. They are telling them that they need 25 admins and 12 jurors. I don't think they have ever managed to get that many people to any of their other little sedition parties. What a collection of buffoons. I wonder how much they are charging for this "common law" edjimication.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Another fail..
I sent a Commercial Lien to a vet that killed my puppy though poor Veterinary care and his solicitor has sent me a letter saying there is not such thing as Common Law or Common Law Commercial Liens PMSL
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I can understand all that up to the point where he says he pissed himself laughing.

That would be the point where any sensible person might consider the possibility that the reply was factually correct and the idea might benefit from some other independent source.

I think I must have the wrong attitude to 'belief'.
notorial dissent

SteveUK wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:06 pm Another fail..
I sent a Commercial Lien to a vet that killed my puppy though poor Veterinary care and his solicitor has sent me a letter saying there is not such thing as Common Law or Common Law Commercial Liens PMSL
Someone seriously unclear on the concept and reality in general.