UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Wozzle
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by Wozzle »

Maybe her cash from the sale of the home has come through? She's busy using it wisely to find another home investing in Swissindo
AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

The Seventh String wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:08 pm My resident public prosecutor and PACE interviewer says the accompanying person at an interview under caution doesn’t have to be a lawyer, but they can’t speak for the interview subject or give evidence and can be slung out if they persist in trying. Which does make me wonder if the pair of them have been detained for psychiatric assessment.
Neelu has on two separate occasions indicated that she had a proper solicitor so I don't believe EWE was anywhere near there.

But as has been remarked upon, her silence on the matter is uncharacteristic. It has all the hallmarks of a shakedown before Sabine McNeill's trial with both the police and her solicitor warning her to keep her mouth shut or else.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

The Seventh String wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:08 pm the police murdered her yet again.
But she got better.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

Neelu has surfaced! On good form as usual, this was posted as a comment on the FB Ilford Interview thread approximately 7 hours ago:
We did that when cops came at my door on 13 April 2018 and were given Contempt Notices and Cease & Desist Harassment Notices and Fraud Notices (by demanding they put everything in writing) - so what do they do? they Breach Data Protection Act by OBTAINING SECRETLY my mobile number which they were forbidden from using under the Notices issued on 13th April 2018 and self-incriminate themselves in Contempt of Courts in higher jurisdictions, harassment and State Terrorism against a witness of State Terrorism who is meant to be protected by Police Services Care http://sunaina2007.tripod.com - high death rates and mutilation of babies in State NHS Care and Social
So, back to business as usual?

TheRambler
longdog

Post by longdog »

they Breach Data Protection Act by OBTAINING SECRETLY my mobile number which they were forbidden from using under the Notices issued on 13th April 2018
What's the betting her 'secret' mobile phone number was 'secretly' obtained from the 'notices' themselves.

"You are hereby given notice of your phone fraud and must not call me on 01234 5678910" or similar.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

TheRambler wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:36 pm So, back to business as usual?
Neelu. You've got a nice permanent restraining order about your niece's death here. It would be a shame if Ilford police were reminded of it… :twisted:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

It's my observation, reading this thread, that restraining orders issued by real British courts are about as worthless as the orders issued by the pretend common law court. Neelu flagrantly, incessantly breaches them and the police do absolutely nothing.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
AnOwlCalledSage

Burnaby49 wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:16 pm It's my observation, reading this thread, that restraining orders issued by real British courts are about as worthless as the orders issued by the pretend common law court. Neelu flagrantly, incessantly breaches them and the police do absolutely nothing.
I've thought that myself, but what I don't know is whether UK law requires a party named in the order to be the complainant. I suspect that neither the NHS trusts involved or Christchurch school have been keeping tabs on her behaviour.

I guess we may soon find out if, say, an accusation she has breached her 2004 restraining order was sent to the Ilford police by a concerned citizen :wink:
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

There are hundreds if not thousands of restraining orders made each year - many following domestic violence and other incidents which are realistically far more significant than some nutcase endlessly peddling nonsense to a few equally deluded but physically harmless nutcase conspiracy theorists.

The police are unlikely to go trawling the internet to see if some random restrained person or other out of thousands has breached their order, so I guess that if there’s no complaint made they won’t know about the breach. They’ve plenty to do without that.

It has to be said though that even if breaches are pursued by the police many aren’t prosecuted but the breacher warned instead, and CPS and the courts don’t always take breaches perhaps as seriously as they should.
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

longdog wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:46 pm
they Breach Data Protection Act by OBTAINING SECRETLY my mobile number which they were forbidden from using under the Notices issued on 13th April 2018
What's the betting her 'secret' mobile phone number was 'secretly' obtained from the 'notices' themselves.

"You are hereby given notice of your phone fraud and must not call me on 01234 5678910" or similar.
So long as the police obtained the number lawfully it matters little how they came by it.

Neelu never seems to grasp that telling the law enforcement agencies to go away or only do things she agrees with has zero effect. If it did there’d be no point in having laws or law enforcement in the first place.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

So Nutty Neelu has now latched on to the old fake "international Passport" scam. I haven't seen that one trotted out in quite a while. I think the last time it reared its head they were going for about $50 a pop, inflation I guess.

Passports ONLY work if they are issued by a sovereign entity that is recognized as such by other real sovereign entities. But then when has Neelu let little things like facts and reality get in the way of her fantasies.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

notorial dissent wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:42 pm So Nutty Neelu has now latched on to the old fake "international Passport" scam. I haven't seen that one trotted out in quite a while. I think the last time it reared its head they were going for about $50 a pop, inflation I guess.

Passports ONLY work if they are issued by a sovereign entity that is recognized as such by other real sovereign entities. But then when has Neelu let little things like facts and reality get in the way of her fantasies.
Oh really... That's just the sort of statist paid government shill stuff that tries to hide the troof.

When people very, very occasionally manage to use a phony passport that PROOVES they work and has nothing to do with sleepy, incompetent or apathetic immigration officers. We all know they work but there's a concerted conspiracy by all the world's governments to hide the TROOF!!!!!!11!!!!!!ONE!!!!111
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Don't they realize that an actual working blockchain passport would make it *easier* for governments to trace the movements of the holder?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
morrand

Post by morrand »

longdog wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:54 pm
notorial dissent wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:42 pm So Nutty Neelu has now latched on to the old fake "international Passport" scam. I haven't seen that one trotted out in quite a while. I think the last time it reared its head they were going for about $50 a pop, inflation I guess.

Oh really... That's just the sort of statist paid government shill stuff that tries to hide the troof.

When people very, very occasionally manage to use a phony passport that PROOVES they work and has nothing to do with sleepy, incompetent or apathetic immigration officers. We all know they work but there's a concerted conspiracy by all the world's governments to hide the TROOF!!!!!!11!!!!!!ONE!!!!111
The EU has helpfully drafted a list of 'fantasy and camouflage passports' ('to which,' it helpfully notes, 'a visa may not be affixed'). These range from the old standards ('World Service Authority Passport') to the truly bizarre ('Intergovernmental Institution for the Use of Micro-Algae Spirulina Against Malnutrition (UK)'). The Bitnation Passport doesn't seem to be listed there yet. Presumably the EC will get right on to adding it to the list once they take care of a few other things they're dealing with right now.
---
Morrand
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

morrand wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:03 pm
longdog wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:54 pm

The EU has helpfully drafted a list of 'fantasy and camouflage passports' ('to which,' it helpfully notes, 'a visa may not be affixed'). These range from the old standards ('World Service Authority Passport') to the truly bizarre ('Intergovernmental Institution for the Use of Micro-Algae Spirulina Against Malnutrition (UK)'). The Bitnation Passport doesn't seem to be listed there yet. Presumably the EC will get right on to adding it to the list once they take care of a few other things they're dealing with right now.
The other fan favorite was the "International Drivers License" of many years ago for those who either couldn't get a real license or didn't want to "contract" with de ebil gov't. Haven't heard that one drug out recently.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ManontheClaphamBus
Swabby
Swabby

Post by ManontheClaphamBus »

International Drivers Licence

It's still out there, unfortunately - and as worthless as ever.

https://www.international-license.com/o ... plication/
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Ah but the IDL came with a large disclaimer basically invalidating the whole “licence”, which makes it pointless in the first instance.
I acknowledge that I may not drive anywhere without a valid driver's license and that the International Driver's Document ('IDD') of IDL SERVICES,INC. is a non-governmental document and does not substitute any state-issued driver's license or photo ID. This supplementary document simply acts as a translation and digital storage of my valid national driver's license and is not useful without a valid driving permit. The IDD can not be used to verify my identity. The IDD does not give permission to drive legally in the USA or any other country. This translation is not to be confused with the International Driving Permit of AAA or other domestic / international automobile associations authorized to issue the IDP. I hereby certify that my driver's license is currently valid and is not suspended or revoked.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

That's a pretty weak "license", less useful than a supermarket discount card.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

grixit wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:16 am That's a pretty weak "license", less useful than a supermarket discount card.
Quite similar I would have thought as they both collect points through usage !
AnOwlCalledSage

ManontheClaphamBus wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:25 am International Drivers Licence

It's still out there, unfortunately - and as worthless as ever.

https://www.international-license.com/o ... plication/
But not to be confused with the International Driving Permit which is legit.

Thanks to incorrect information on Expedia, I recently travelled for my uncle's funeral back to the old homeland without one. However, local law enforcement took the position that the presentation of the correct paper work on a R2,000 note was also acceptable.