UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

KickahaOta
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by KickahaOta »

My personal favorite is whoever tried to travel on a Confederate States of America passport.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Why is Neelu interested in passports anyway? She planning on leaving the country? The people of Ilford and Hampstead would probably chip in and buy her a real one, if it would get rid of her.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

I saw this earlier, but I've been off line today. Have I missed anything, have the banks gone down today?
Ved Chaudhari
20 hrs ·
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpHFR5fUg8g
VERY IMMINENT PROSPERITY PROGRESS TOMORROW....
RV revaluation tomorrow
Banks going down TOMORROW!
OK?
REMEDY PAGE -
MOVE THERE AND STAY THERE -
DO NOT LOOK BACK
DO NOT EVEN BOTHER WITH THE TREASONOUS CRIMINALS
rosy

Post by rosy »

Do you reckon she's invested the proceeds from the house sale in Iraqi dinars? :haha: :haha: :haha:
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

aesmith wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:19 pm I saw this earlier, but I've been off line today. Have I missed anything, have the banks gone down today?
Ved Chaudhari
20 hrs ·
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpHFR5fUg8g
VERY IMMINENT PROSPERITY PROGRESS TOMORROW....
RV revaluation tomorrow
Banks going down TOMORROW!
OK?
REMEDY PAGE -
MOVE THERE AND STAY THERE -
DO NOT LOOK BACK
DO NOT EVEN BOTHER WITH THE TREASONOUS CRIMINALS
I'm afraid the cabal / banksters/ nwo are still here. Quite fortunate as I needed access to my horrible old fiat currency.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
KickahaOta

Post by KickahaOta »

aesmith wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:19 pm I saw this earlier, but I've been off line today. Have I missed anything, have the banks gone down today?
I got my paycheck today, and it was zero. It's true. We're all doomed!
I donated it to various charities to get the corporate matching funds during the annual charity drive.
But that's not as interesting as being doomed.
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

rosy wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:29 pm Do you reckon she's invested the proceeds from the house sale in Iraqi dinars? :haha: :haha: :haha:
Don’t be silly. Iraq is a state and therefore was made bankrupt in 1930 by the Geneva Convention, called by India a mere 17 years before Indian independence, under the leadership of Neelu’s grand-dad Mahatma Ghandi. Therefore the dinar BLOOD, SWEAT AND TEARS money is TREASONOUS CURRENCY COUNTERFEIT FRAUD like all other currencies ever recognised by any country.

Neelu’s no fool, she’ll be swapping all those fake, useless and worthless pounds sterlings for something actually worth something. Just as soon as she can get a paying-in slip for her Werebank account.
longdog

Post by longdog »

The Seventh String wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:21 pm Neelu’s no fool, she’ll be swapping all those fake, useless and worthless pounds sterlings for something actually worth something.
To be fair my life savings, such as they are, are in Euros 'under the mattress'.

I want a currency that stands some chance of being worth something in a year's time :mrgreen:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Try some Canadian marijuana stocks. Seriously, its a very good time to buy.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I can't see Neelu investing in Dinars, she strikes me as more of a Zim girl, they have all those lovely notes with all those high denominations with all those zeros on them. I'm not sure but what she really isn't that stupid.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Normal service is resumed. She's laying off her satanic abuse accusations for now and is now back onto promoting her redemption scams.

For those wondering about the date, that is when she tried to present her Swissindo Debt Burden Liberation Certificate to the Coop to pay off her account after her interest only mortgage matured.
Ved Chaudhari

Well this is a spiralling out OF OUR SWISSINDO PROSPERITY WHICH IS NOW OVERDUE SINCE 17 AUG 2015 AND THE BANKS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TELL US THAT OUR PROSPERITY HAS BEEN STOLEN BY THEM SO AS TO KEEP US IN ENSLAVEMENT JUST BECAUSE THEY THINK AS LONG AS WE DON'T FIND OUT THE BANKS ARE ROBBING US OF OUR PROSPERITY THEN IT IS NOT A CRIME TO ENSLAVE 7.4 BILLION PEOPLE

BANKS WILL NEVER LET US BE MILLIONAIRES AS OUR DAD GOD INTENDED FOR HIS LITTLE 7.4 BILLION CHILDREN AND BABIES - NEVER SO WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO ABOUT IT FOR THE SAKE OF OUR CHILDREN AND THEIR CHILDREN?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfzHzJOJrj8
PLEASE SHARE SHARE AND MAKE THIS HAPPEN

COME ON GUYS WE CANNOT BE BEGGARS AND SLAVES WHILST TREASONOUS SLAVE MASTERS PRETEND TO SERVE GOD...AND
US...NOT

Lee Cant IS A WALKING ENCYCLOPAEDIA OF RESEARCH ON HOW WE GOT PIRATED ALL OVER THE WORLD, INVERTED, IMPOVERISHED, RUINED.
I think she got her testimonial wrong. Should read:
Lee C*nt IS A RAGING ANTI-SEMITE WHO KNOWS F*CK ALL ABOUT ANYTHING ESPECIALLY SECTION 5A OF THE PROTECTION FROM HARASSMENT ACT (1997)
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Ved Chaudhari

Well this is a spiralling out OF OUR SWISSINDO PROSPERITY WHICH IS NOW OVERDUE SINCE 17 AUG 2015 AND THE BANKS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TELL US THAT OUR PROSPERITY HAS BEEN STOLEN BY THEM SO AS TO KEEP US IN ENSLAVEMENT
No, no, NO, Neelu. You don't announce an RV the next day, and then give up on it before 11:30 UK time. That narrow window of "imminent" is prime time for donations, so you've got to milk it as long as you can. Give it some lead time, like a week, to get people excited. Then, you need a plausible story why it didn't happen; this can easily be taken from the morning news. You'll never get any followers with your current approach.
longdog

Post by longdog »

If memory serves over four decades the first lesson in O level economics was the definition of money. The second topic was money supply and its effects on inflation with particular reference to hyper-inflation in the Weimar Republic.

Clearly Neelu either never took economics at school or she was off sick that day.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

A little giveaway on one of today's comments indicate she's back at the RCJ.
GUESS who said "BOO" to me in RCJ today, my little sister Jennifer Nelson,
longdog

Post by longdog »

SteveUK wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:47 pm A little giveaway on one of today's comments indicate she's back at the RCJ.
GUESS who said "BOO" to me in RCJ today, my little sister Jennifer Nelson,
She's probably just dropping off another ream of incomprehensible gibberish that'll go on the nutter pile.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

They'll need a ladder to add anything to her pile of shite. Unless of course, its all gone straight in the bin....
Wozzle
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Wozzle »

I wonder if a freedom of information request could be made requesting how many cases she has made? Is that public info I wonder?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

SteveUK wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:02 pm They'll need a ladder to add anything to her pile of shite. Unless of course, its all gone straight in the bin....
Woodburning stove?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:13 pm
SteveUK wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:02 pm They'll need a ladder to add anything to her pile of shite. Unless of course, its all gone straight in the bin....
Woodburning stove?

Alas. Call me old fashioned, but on nights like these, I can't resist a bit of anthracite helped along with a bit of seasoned wood.

Neelu's applications however, would make excellent kindling....
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Wozzle wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:09 pm I wonder if a freedom of information request could be made requesting how many cases she has made? Is that public info I wonder?
QTWTAIN
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor