Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

JimUk1
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The comedy court of Common Law

Post by JimUk1 »

The Common Law court has its first pair of morons sent to prison-

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 2As%2AsH-R

11 minutes in- I don’t know what they’re expecting.....

:brickwall:
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Dimwits.it appears Rob S is back in front of the judge soon as well, so at least he'll have some CLC themed company.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

This is stunning news! The UK government is comitting genocide by taking children from their parents (like this outstanding couple) to give to lesbians. Who knew?

I watched a few minutes but these people are so heartbreakingly stupid I couldn't take it.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Burnaby49 wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:14 am This is stunning news! The UK government is comitting genocide by taking children from their parents (like this outstanding couple) to give to lesbians. Who knew?

I watched a few minutes but these people are so heartbreakingly stupid I couldn't take it.

You need to drink some more Moosehead, things get slightly more entertaining once you’re on the same level as those two creatures.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

That video was just really really sad and pathetic. So they stood up for their common law rights and got a confinement sentence for their efforts, and they are still clueless.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

notorial dissent wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:52 am That video was just really really sad and pathetic. So they stood up for their common law rights and got a confinement sentence for their efforts, and they are still clueless.
I can seen that being a problem for his modeling career.

Gary Hilson
Actor, Extra, Model, Teacher/Choreographer, Camera Operator, TV Presenter, Radio Presenter
https://www.starnow.co.uk/garyhilson
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

What a charming couple they make. The delusional stoner and the fish-wife. I really must ask them to dinner.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Seems The Times picked up on these two a few months previous to this video-
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/don- ... -nrzzplvht
. She also received emails referring to her husband and details about where her children went swimming. As a result she had CCTV and a panic button installed at their home
(Referencing the Judge they threatened)

Cause no harm indeed....

And confirmation of their affiliation to the clown court-
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... n__=%2As-R
AnOwlCalledSage

I had nothing better to do so I watched it. :roll: Nothing but whingeing from the dynamic duo. They also don't seem to know the difference between a defence and a ruling. Their barrister apparently tried to argue as a defence that as their actions were disparate they didn't constitute a "course of action". :brickwall: Let me paraphrase (because I am not going to waste my time transcribing) their explanation:
If a man went into a McDonald's every day at the same time and called the manager a c*nt, that would be a course of action because it's the same thing every day.
:haha:

The ruling was that, taken together, all their actions were a course of action. Duh! :snicker: The law is fluid on this and allows the facts of an individual case to determine whether harassment or stalking are proved by particular actions.

They also need new barristers if it wasn't explained to them that both harassment (Section 2) and stalking (Section 2A) are summary only offences, so all their whining about not getting a jury trial is pointless but no doubt meant to play to their gallery of fellow imbeciles.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Googling suggests that there's a connection to Angela Power Disney, who'll be familiar to followers of Hoaxtead, though what that connection is I can't work out.
https://angelascaches.org/tag/gary-hil ... -mccarthy/

They reminded me of Vicky 'Yeah, but no, but' Pollard.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

I remember now. The family legged it to the ROI at the last minute to dodge the social. Angela a couple of the hoaxTed crew stepped in to 'advise' them how not to return and to face justice.

All went Pete Tong of course
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Actor? Teacher? TV Presenter? Radio Presenter? Jobs that, at an absolute minimum, require you to be able to speak a coherent sentence then somehow follow it up with another one?
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent

The impression they give is that they are both bone stupid. I am fairly sure their solicitor warned them and told them what was going on, and they being "common law" tools paid exactly NO attention and didn't believe a word they were told. There are some kinds of stupid there is just no cure for. I'm actually amazed that they can breathe and feed themselves.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Burnaby49 wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:16 pm Actor? Teacher? TV Presenter? Radio Presenter? Jobs that, at an absolute minimum, require you to be able to speak a coherent sentence then somehow follow it up with another one?
He's an actor, TV presenter etc in exactly the same way as I'm a best selling author. I have pretty good outlines for two books... All I have to do is write them, get them published and have them sell by the thousand... Details, details.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Success!! 1!!

AnOwlCalledSage

Ah. Marie Barton-Hanson. The race horse breeder who was banned in 2004 for 10 years from keeping animals. I suspect that was a tad inconvenient. :beatinghorse:

https://www.chad.co.uk/news/magistrates ... s-1-716802
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

JimUk1 wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:06 pm Seems The Times picked up on these two a few months previous to this video-
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/don- ... -nrzzplvht
. She also received emails referring to her husband and details about where her children went swimming. As a result she had CCTV and a panic button installed at their home
(Referencing the Judge they threatened)

Cause no harm indeed....

And confirmation of their affiliation to the clown court-
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... n__=%2As-R

Originally this pair got a suspended sentence and a fine at the Magistrates. They foolishly began a campaign of harassment against a judge overseeing a family case, sending creepy messages and hinting that they knew where her children were going to school.

So this un-dynamic duo appealed to the Crown Court. Of course the corrupt court denied them a jury - it was a proper judge and two JPs, the same constitution of court anyone appealing from Mags to Crown faces - and things have since taken a turn for the worst. Plod came round to say their appeal had been lost but worse - the judge had resentenced them to 16 weeks in the slammer. Ooooof!

They had to parade on at a police station this afternoon as they were, in the vernacular “Goin’ dhaaaan”. Thus another yoo toob appealing to St Thomas of Robinson to come save them from their fate. Seems however Tommy was busy with a Kampf of his own. So Gaz and Trai will be inside now for the next couple of months, back out just in time for Xmas.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I feel sorry for the decent, law-abiding criminals who will have to share their flowery dell with these hobbledehoys. Particularly the female lags banged up with that screeching harridan with all the social graces of a Tiger tank. Anybody who shares a cell with her should get six month's extra remission, an industrial sized tin of Quality Street and a complete boxed set of Prisoner: Cell Block H.
longdog

Post by longdog »

PS to the above...

This whole fiasco seems to be as a result of those arseholes having had their children taken into care. I sincerely hope their prison terms lead to them never having any access again... ever... to their unfortunate offspring. I wouldn't trust them to bring up a dog let alone a human child.
notorial dissent

I would think having to spend any amount of time in close contact with either of them would be a very real reason to get on the straight and narrow and never get locked up again. Except for the accents, they sound just like their US child custody counterparts.