Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by SteveUK »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:26 pm If you are ignored by pretty much everyone, it may be some comfort to think mysterious powers consider you worthy of notice.
One might almost say, a mental illness.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
longdog

Post by longdog »

There's a Mitchell and Webb sketch where David Mitchell says something about being a "The End Is Neigh" sandwich board man and being constantly amazed at how calm everybody is about the forthcoming apocalypse. It must be something very similar for the 'rebels'.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I suspect the people simply were not that bothered about horses and what they had to say.
longdog

Post by longdog »

:-p
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
longdog

Post by longdog »

Further antics from the council tax spin-off group....
James Barker

So..... after another Liability Order summons drops through my postbox a few weeks ago, I decided to once again send another complaint to the courts plus an application to have this order "set aside" on the grounds that it was a vexatious claim & an order for the claimants (the council) to be made subject to a Civil Restraint Order............ Nothing back from the courts, sent a chase up letter by recorded delivery..... its been received & once again nothing back they are ignoring my correspondence........ Has anyone gone down the legal route ?, Can a court be "taken to court" ? Would the European Court of Human Rights be the next option ?
Amusing that he should demand a vexatious claim ruling by sending a vexatious and legally hopeless letter of his own. But fear not... Bobby White is on hand with the usual idiotic advice...
Robert White

If you have any names of those involved you could prepare a case for the peoples common law court.
...Because that's worked out so well for him. :shrug:
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I cannot help thinking some of these posts are so dim witted that a clever person thought them up. For a laugh, of course.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

longdog wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:50 pm Further antics from the council tax spin-off group....
James Barker

So..... after another Liability Order summons drops through my postbox a few weeks ago, I decided to once again send another complaint to the courts plus an application to have this order "set aside" on the grounds that it was a vexatious claim & an order for the claimants (the council) to be made subject to a Civil Restraint Order............ Nothing back from the courts, sent a chase up letter by recorded delivery..... its been received & once again nothing back they are ignoring my correspondence........ Has anyone gone down the legal route ?, Can a court be "taken to court" ? Would the European Court of Human Rights be the next option ?
Amusing that he should demand a vexatious claim ruling by sending a vexatious and legally hopeless letter of his own. But fear not... Bobby White is on hand with the usual idiotic advice...
Robert White

If you have any names of those involved you could prepare a case for the peoples common law court.
...Because that's worked out so well for him. :shrug:
And everyone else who has tried it, including the ringleader. :snicker:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

It seems "Council Tax is Unlawful. Let's Do Something About It." wasn't a catchy enough title for the group...
Robert White changed the name of the group "Council Tax is Unlawful - Let's do something about it." to "Council Tax & many more gov.acts are Unlawful - Let's fight back.".
It's only a matter of time before it changes to "Somebody sent me a bill call the whaaambulance"

What's a 'gov.act' anyway? :snicker:
longdog

Post by longdog »

Earth to David... Planet Earth to David!!!
David Feryerelf

Why have money at all?

Considering that the technology we use today is 100 years out of date with combustion engines and coal fuelled power stations. Where anything opposing that in terms of patents offering alternatives were considered threats against national security.

So if there exists technology that can provide energy for nothing and floating cars.... coupled with the concept of a debt jubilee where all debt is wiped. Meaning that if you are paying a mortgage then that is suddenly cleared. If you are renting then that place is now yours and if you don't have a home then the surplus of homes from those who own many become available for distribution ..

In that case, shelter is sorted. Heating is sorted all we need to do is grow food. I don't see a need for money considering the deciept.
Free energy, floating cars, free houses for all.... Errrrr.... Yeah. :shrug:
Tevildo
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Tevildo »

longdog wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:02 pm Free energy, floating cars, free houses for all.... Errrrr.... Yeah. :shrug:
Well, the argument is formally valid - if there existed technology that could provide energy for nothing, then our need for money could be eliminated, or, at least, very much reduced. But there doesn't, so it can't be.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

longdog wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:02 pm Earth to David... Planet Earth to David!!!
David Feryerelf

Why have money at all?

Considering that the technology we use today is 100 years out of date with combustion engines and coal fuelled power stations. Where anything opposing that in terms of patents offering alternatives were considered threats against national security.

So if there exists technology that can provide energy for nothing and floating cars.... coupled with the concept of a debt jubilee where all debt is wiped. Meaning that if you are paying a mortgage then that is suddenly cleared. If you are renting then that place is now yours and if you don't have a home then the surplus of homes from those who own many become available for distribution ..

In that case, shelter is sorted. Heating is sorted all we need to do is grow food. I don't see a need for money considering the deciept.
Free energy, floating cars, free houses for all.... Errrrr.... Yeah. :shrug:
I agree with, David.

I’d like to see the world descend into a battle royale where everyone fights over resources rather than have a coherent barter system based on work done.

You want some carrots! It’ll cost you 1 tonne of Iron ore!
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

I'll offer 1bn REs for those carrots if that's acceptable, free units of time and energy after all?
longdog

Post by longdog »

JimUk1 wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:16 pm I’d like to see the world descend into a battle royale where everyone fights over resources rather than have a coherent barter system based on work done.

You're not thinking big enough. In his fantasy world everything is free because free energy means everything is free and in unlimited supply and none of the people who produce the things we all want and need will work for free too because... Errrr... Well I'll get back to you on that but free Ferraris for all!!!!
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

longdog wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:02 pm Free energy, floating cars, free houses for all.... Errrrr.... Yeah. :shrug:
There is free energy for all. Even on the most overcast cloudy day, the sun is doing its stuff. I suspect the skepticism from new age gurus is because THEY haven't worked out how to screw people out of this resource!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

SteveUK wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:44 pm I'll offer 1bn REs for those carrots if that's acceptable, free units of time and energy after all?
10 carrots for 1Bn Re’s, going once....
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

longdog wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:47 pm
JimUk1 wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:16 pm I’d like to see the world descend into a battle royale where everyone fights over resources rather than have a coherent barter system based on work done.

You're not thinking big enough. In his fantasy world everything is free because free energy means everything is free and in unlimited supply and none of the people who produce the things we all want and need will work for free too because... Errrr... Well I'll get back to you on that but free Ferraris for all!!!!
Ah yes sorry LD, I forgot that those fee energy power stations have been there since the begging of the universe about 1 millisecond after the Big Bang....
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

JimUk1 wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:53 pm
SteveUK wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:44 pm I'll offer 1bn REs for those carrots if that's acceptable, free units of time and energy after all?
10 carrots for 1Bn Re’s, going once....
Sold to the man at the back. Your 'cheque' is on its way!! 1!!
longdog

Post by longdog »

This is a few days old but can you imagine anything better to illustrate the idiocy of these cretins... "I've started an argument I can't finish... HAYULP... HAYULP!!!!"
Marc Tyou
15 October at 21:42

Hiya rebels

I'm looking for some help. I'm in a thread that said parliament was sovereign. I said it couldn't be as our constitution doesn't allow it to be. They are asking for a link or a quote from the relivent document that states my argument. Please help. Not feeling to good have abit of a cold.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

longdog wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:48 pm This is a few days old but can you imagine anything better to illustrate the idiocy of these cretins... "I've started an argument I can't finish... HAYULP... HAYULP!!!!"
Marc Tyou
15 October at 21:42

Hiya rebels

I'm looking for some help. I'm in a thread that said parliament was sovereign. I said it couldn't be as our constitution doesn't allow it to be. They are asking for a link or a quote from the relivent document that states my argument. Please help. Not feeling to good have abit of a cold.

I have seen a quote from a judgement before which stipulated the lady was “sovereign” in her mind. The judge was referring to the fact the lady was able to make her own determinations in respect of medical treatment. However, the FMOTL were very quick to misinterpret that.....

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/ ... 27516.html

Maybe someone could give him that to quote as he seeems to be fighting a losing argument like these idiots-

https://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/ ... 7ed7d6ab3c

:thinking:
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Prehaps they should find the laws they want to rely on, before using it as you legal argument. If a thread says something, I would hope that they validate it first, not after they use the position to try to get out of their obligations.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.