UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by TheNewSaint »

I wonder how many sovcit sales pitches Neelu is getting right now. She's a fool, and after the sale of her house, has money to be parted from. The ceylon and PoE types have got to be wooing her like the prom's coming up.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

A good guess I would say, a d I'll bet her "equity lawyer" is first in line with his hand out. Comes to mind "a fool and his/her money is soon parted" that of course assumes she is smart enough to actually get it since she'll have to act like a reasonable adult and play nice with the court??? I would assume.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:09 pm And there is no such thing as the Treason Act 1776. The best I can find is the Treason Act 1777. It required that anyone who was charged with or suspected of high treason or piracy in America or on the high seas be held in custody without bail or trial until 1 January 1778.
She might be referring to the resolution passed by the US Continental Congress in 1776 recommending to the rebelling American colonies that they should each pass a treason law. Neelu imagining US law applies to the entirety of this universe, and for all I know any and all parallel universes, isn’t exactly unprecedented.
notorial dissent

The Seventh String wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:00 am
AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:09 pm And there is no such thing as the Treason Act 1776. The best I can find is the Treason Act 1777. It required that anyone who was charged with or suspected of high treason or piracy in America or on the high seas be held in custody without bail or trial until 1 January 1778.
She might be referring to the resolution passed by the US Continental Congress in 1776 recommending to the rebelling American colonies that they should each pass a treason law. Neelu imagining US law applies to the entirety of this universe, and for all I know any and all parallel universes, isn’t exactly unprecedented.
Actually makes about as much sense as the rest of her delusory beliefs, and is certainly in keeping with the rest of her fantasizing.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

And coming up next is Neelu Berry's Pick of the Perps, in at number 18, it's Matt Taylor...
Neelu's list of NEW LEADERS OF NEW EARTH (May 2018):
Neelu Berry wrote: I am proposing names for blanket lists of Whistleblowers to receive £1000 million, £100 million, £10 million, £1 million Damages for being victims of State Terrorism, who are Witnesses Protected from Persecutions and are Recognised for their contributions to Humanity, Honour, Integrity, Anti-Corruption, courage, Human Rights Campaigns & Dedication to help others, to add to this list - to be put before a Jury of 24 Lay Jurors to agree Preamble, Remit proposals for Priority Claims Remedy and Prosperity for Whistleblowers
18. Matt Taylor

Posted by He Who Knows Wed Aug 08, 2018
Appearing on Neelu's lists isn't good for individuals. Matt Taylor was found guilty last Monday of breaching a restraining order which prevented him from harassing the Police Commissioner of Sussex and one of her staff.
In the County Court at Central London, Thomas More Building, Royal Courts of Justice, COURT 60, 9th Floor
Monday 15 October 2018
Before His Honour Judge Monty QC
Clerk: Mr Lyons

10:30 AMD02BN001 (1) KATY BOURNE & (2) MARK STREATER -v- MATTHEW TAYLOR – 4 HOURS FOR HEARING IN OPEN COURT for committal to prison of MATTHEW TAYLOR, INJUNCTION COMMITAL APPLICATION HEARING
He is being sentenced on the 29th October. I guess Neelu's promises of riches haven't come through as he's started a GoFundMe for solicitor costs.

I doubt whether she will put two and two together and understand that if you break a restraining order, you will go to prison.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:59 am I doubt whether she will put two and two together and understand that if you break a restraining order, you will go to prison.
Why should she? Breaking her own restraining orders has had no consequences at all.
AnOwlCalledSage

TheNewSaint wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:35 am Why should she? Breaking her own restraining orders has had no consequences at all.
It was a question I pondered a few weeks ago. I think this answers it. From the Court List, the Injunction for Commital Application is being brought by the persons named on the order, not the CPS or the police. I don't think the NHS trusts involved care after all this time.

Her co-defendant from 2016 is in prison awaiting trial next month because the Church of England (on behalf of Christchurch) were a named party and complained about her breaches.

We also know that she went the the RCJ last week but has not posted anything substantive about it which is very unusual. I think she is beginning to feel the heat, but not sufficient to stop her getting burnt.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
AnOwlCalledSage

https://www.facebook.com/victor.pc.589/ ... 2907057719

TL;DR
Mostly chemtrail nonsense. It's not sky. It's an iron curtain to stop us communicating with the angels. :haha:
Her case has been struck out. She is going to appeal (of course).
She wants state military protection from, er, the state. :snicker:
longdog

Post by longdog »

I've sat through it and leaving out the chemtrail shit and in no particular order.

High court case struck out for being meaningless gibberish.

Mass remedy process in parliament being ignored presumably as it's further gibberish.

Something something Lee Cant something something Hackney Council something something oath to god to protect his children.

Something something angels something Royal Courts of Justice.

Something something mass remedy process in parliament need protection of the military something whistle-blowers something.

Free Sabine Mc Neil!!!!!111!!!!!!ONE!!!!111!!

Something Mr Sino King of Kings Indonesia something locked up something debt relief something.

Melanie Shaw!!!!!

Something something she applied to the wrong court but that's their fault something something.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

longdog wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 8:02 pm Something Mr Sino King of Kings Indonesia something locked up something debt relief something.
That's Mr Swissindo :lol:
notorial dissent

Did I miss the good news that they finally locked up Sino in Indonesia for the con man he is?
AnOwlCalledSage

notorial dissent wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:09 am Did I miss the good news that they finally locked up Sino in Indonesia for the con man he is?
https://en.tempo.co/read/news/2018/08/0 ... -Swissindo
notorial dissent

Definitely good news, and I definitely missed that bit of good and welcome news. I knew he was annoying the Indonesian authorities and was wondering why they were putting up with it since they aren't normally known for their tolerance. Poor Neelu must be beside herself if her hero is in the slammer, and from what I've heard, being in the slammer in Indonesia is not a thing to be looked forward to. :snicker:
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:03 pm It's not sky. It's an iron curtain to stop us communicating with the angels.
Isn't that what the KJV means by "firmament"?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

Neelu has posted again, The contracts have exchanged and the house is now unguarded and the boarding removed. The new owners better act sharpish and apply for an injunction because she is going to make the new occupants life hell.
longdog

Post by longdog »

If the new owner is the intending occupier any repeat of her previous occupation / harassment nonsense will be an arrestable offence from the get go without the need for any injunction. Arrest... Bail with 'a stay away' condition... Arrest without bail.. Remanded in custody is the route she'll be going down.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

longdog wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:45 pm If the new owner is the intending occupier any repeat of her previous occupation / harassment nonsense will be an arrestable offence from the get go without the need for any injunction. Arrest... Bail with 'a stay away' condition... Arrest without bail.. Remanded in custody is the route she'll be going down.
She is very lucky that when she peered in the window(s) there was no-one there. The Criminal Justice and Police Act 2001 (CJPA) Section 42A(1) as amended creates the offence of causing harassment, alarm or distress to a person in his or her home. It's arrestable, a summary offence so she won't have her jury trial and maximum of 51 weeks imprisonment.

Although I would expect that Section 42 would probably be tried first which is for a constable to warn the person about their conduct and tell the person they are banned from returning to the vicinity for up to 3 months, and failure to do so is blah, blah, blah, same penalties as 42A.
notorial dissent

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:13 pm
longdog wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:45 pm If the new owner is the intending occupier any repeat of her previous occupation / harassment nonsense will be an arrestable offence from the get go without the need for any injunction. Arrest... Bail with 'a stay away' condition... Arrest without bail.. Remanded in custody is the route she'll be going down.
She is very lucky that when she peered in the window(s) there was no-one there. The Criminal Justice and Police Act 2001 (CJPA) Section 42A(1) as amended creates the offence of causing harassment, alarm or distress to a person in his or her home. It's arrestable, a summary offence so she won't have her jury trial and maximum of 51 weeks imprisonment.

Although I would expect that Section 42 would probably be tried first which is for a constable to warn the person about their conduct and tell the person they are banned from returning to the vicinity for up to 3 months, and failure to do so is blah, blah, blah, same penalties as 42A.
I think the one certainty here is that she will be in trouble again fairly shortly.
Wozzle
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Wozzle »

As long as contracts have been exchanged, the land registry is properly updated and the new owners are aware of her claims and are prepared - they will be able to have her arrested for squatting now in the UK.

This could be at last an open and shut prosecution, should she be daft enough to try and occupy the property. Although I think she will go down the road of harassing the new owners - as she thinks she can get away with this.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Wozzle wrote: As long as contracts have been exchanged, the land registry is properly updated and the new owners are aware of her claims and are prepared - they will be able to have her arrested for squatting now in the UK.
No need to wait for the LR to be updated, the completion of sale documents are enough to show who owns the property.

Did I see some baby clothes on the washing line? If the new tenants/owners have young children living there this makes the harassment even more serious. Neelu needs to visit Peel Drive one more time for her harassment 'course of action' to be a summary offence heard at a magistrates court.
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)