UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

He Who Knows wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:45 am
Wozzle wrote: As long as contracts have been exchanged, the land registry is properly updated and the new owners are aware of her claims and are prepared - they will be able to have her arrested for squatting now in the UK.
No need to wait for the LR to be updated, the completion of sale documents are enough to show who owns the property.

Did I see some baby clothes on the washing line? If the new tenants/owners have young children living there this makes the harassment even more serious. Neelu needs to visit Peel Drive one more time for her harassment 'course of action' to be a summary offence heard at a magistrates court.
Yep, and even funnier because the only way the new owners would know it was a repeat visit (which is required for harassment, as in a course of action) is her own Facebook video of her gurning at their window! :haha:

Highly unlikely to be arrested for squatting unless she effects entry to the property. It is more difficult to prosecute than harassment in the home as the CPS have to prove that she intended to stay, and the penalties are the same.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
AnOwlCalledSage

Day 100: Change of tactics from the mad moo. She's now harassing the Financial Conduct Authority.

https://youtu.be/aTzhrT_0wQ0

What a polite man in the face of such stupidity. I'm sure this will make the FCA Christmas party gag reel!

Extracts:

NB: "I'm sure you will be aware because you will have got hundreds and thousands of complaints that there is an organisation that is stealing people's homes."

NB: "The [documents] are clearly made on a computer graphic interface."

FCA: "We actually closed contact with you on this subject last summer."
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

This time, shes after the local councillor and MP. Its all their fault apparently. They've had the temerity to ignore all of those treason bullshit notices shes been wasting their time with over the years.
I GAVE NOTICE OF PERSONAL LIABILITY TO MY COUNCILLOR GURDIAL BHAMRA FOR THE THEFT OF MY HOME & CONTENTS AGAINST HIM AND MP WES STREETING.
I ALSO GAVE HIM & MP'S SEVERAL TREASON NOTICES FOR YEARS BUT THINGS JUST GOT WORSE!
http://moderngov.redbridge.gov.uk/mgUse ... px?UID=761
HE USED TO BE A METROPOLITAN POLICE SERGEANT IN WOOLWICH & REDBRIDGE BEFORE BECOMING A COUNCILLOR & MAYOR IN REDBRIDGE.

THERE ARE THOUSANDS LIKE HIM PARADING AS PUBLIC SERVANTS TO SPY ON WHISTLEBLOWERS AND RUIN THEM USING FAKE POLICE OFFICERS FROM LOCAL CORRUPT POLICE - INCLUDING ILFORD & BARKING IN ESSEX.
GET IT?
EX COP COUNCILLOR EX-MAYOR IS RUNNING THE ENTIRE STATE TERRORISM AGAINST ME AND MY FAMILY TO CRIMINALLY COVER-UP THE CRIMES AGAINST ME, MY FAMILY AND MY BABY NEICE.
HE WAS ALSO THE MAYOR OF REDBRIDGE LAST YEAR 2016-2017.
NOTICE ON THAT LINK HIS DAUGHTER IS A COUNCILLOR TOO.
THATS HOW POLITICS WORKS...
GOT THAT?
STATE TERRORISM BY REDBRIDGE COUNCIL:-
https://www.youtube.com/cha…/UCWDZvSpPR ... GEg/videos

I AM HOMELESS SINCE 20 JULY 2018 AND HE IS A MULTI-MILLIONNAIRE
:beatinghorse:
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
AnOwlCalledSage

SteveUK wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:31 am
NOTICE ON THAT LINK HIS DAUGHTER IS A COUNCILLOR TOO.
THATS HOW POLITICS WORKS...
GOT THAT?
Politically active family have offspring who are politically active shocker. Funny how that works.

I noticed in an earlier Facebook post she claimed that Redbridge is the most corrupt council in the country. Any fool knows it's Tower Hamlets! :snicker:
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Politically active family have offspring who are politically active shocker. Funny how that works
It goes even deeper. The Queen and her whole family are doing it, and have been for generations!
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

The corrupt British system is rotten to the core with nepotism. When the queen finally dies I guarantee they'll pull a sleazy backroom deal, grease a few palms, and her son Charles will end up as king without any say from the people. And they call the UK a democracy.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Yep, you can count on it. Then, they'll fob him off on the rest of the commonwealth and he'll be ''King'' of dozens of countries.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Queery, how do you get
Neelu wrote:FAKE POLICE OFFICERS FROM LOCAL CORRUPT POLICE
?? Perplexed minds want to know.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Gregg wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:47 am Yep, you can count on it. Then, they'll fob him off on the rest of the commonwealth and he'll be ''King'' of dozens of countries.
And it's going to be a royal pain in the ass. The notorious Alberta Court of Queen's Bench will have to change all of their stationary to King's Bench and all of the portraits of Queen Elizabeth in government offices across Canada will have to be replaced with pictures of a befuddled geriatric Charles, probably personally gathering honey from the bees in his organic royal garden. All in all it would be more considerate of the Brits to just bypass Charles and make his sister Anne queen. Then we wouldn't be put to the expense of changing everything. Queen's Bench would remain Queen's Bench and we could even keep Elizabeth's portraits and pretend they are Anne. Nobody ever looks at them anyhow.

However Canada don't get the savings you might think from a long monarchy. Queen Elizabeth's official portraits age right along with her. She's probably had her pictures in government buildings replaced a half-dozen times during her reign and her portrait on the coinage and bills is constantly being changed to match reality.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
AnOwlCalledSage

Don’t forget to stock up on popcorn this weekend.
In the County Court at Central London, Thomas More Building, Royal Courts of Justice, COURT 60, 9th Floor
Monday 29 October 2018, 2:00 PM
Before His Honour Judge Monty QC

D02BN001 1) KATY BOURNE 2) MARK STREATER -v- MATTHEW TAYLOR – 2 HOURS COMMITTAL HEARING [RESERVED]
For any autograph collectors out there, Neelu is almost certainly going to be in attendance.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Latest rant

I need research volunteers to HELP ME understand the relationship between the UK Government and the Student Loans Company Limited
1. On 10th Oct 2018 the Government announced it is selling the "Student Loan Book" for 3.9 billion for the period 2007-9 (1)
WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? SELLING A BOOK?
DO THEY MEAN THE LOANS mentioned IN A BOOK? So why not say so?

2. According to companies House, Student Loans Company, SLC, is a Private Limited Company (2) incorporated in June 1989 as Perchlane Ltd, part of Legibus Secretaries Ltd

3. The Government claims SLC is part of the Government and the HMRC just helps collect the loans (3)

4. In May 2018, it is a Breach of the Data Protection Act to pass personal data without permission

My question is
HOW DOES A PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY ACCESS GOVERNMENT DATABASES AND PROCURE THE SERVICES OF THE HMRC WHILST BREACHING DATA PROTECTION ACT WITHOUT CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR TREASON

THAT IS NOT A PUBLIC SERVICE WE REQUIRE

(1) https://www.parliament.uk/business/publ ... 0/HCWS979/
(2) https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/comp ... ry?page=10
(3) https://web.archive.org/web/20040824161 ... Check=true&
(4) https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/da ... -act-2018/
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

SteveUK wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:53 am Latest rant
I need research volunteers to HELP ME understand the relationship between the UK Government and the Student Loans Company Limited
Ok, I’ll put five minutes into answering your questions, but I doubt you’ll believe me because the answers won’t be what you hope to hear.
1. On 10th Oct 2018 the Government announced it is selling the "Student Loan Book" for 3.9 billion for the period 2007-9 (1)
WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? SELLING A BOOK?
DO THEY MEAN THE LOANS mentioned IN A BOOK? So why not say so?
They did say so. That’s what the words they used mean.
2. According to companies House, Student Loans Company, SLC, is a Private Limited Company (2) incorporated in June 1989 as Perchlane Ltd, part of Legibus Secretaries Ltd
Correct. At a guess Perchlane was a holding company set up then left on the shelf until a use was found for it. Which is a common practice and perfectly normal.
3. The Government claims SLC is part of the Government and the HMRC just helps collect the loans (3)
Yes and no. SLC Ltd. was set up as and as far as I know still is a privately owned company with one shareholder - the government. It is not part of the government because if it were it would be a government department and it isn’t. The idea behind government-owned limited companies is to protect public funds if the company goes under because being limited the total loss it can make if bankrupt is, well, limited to its assets.

There are other companies and charities set up by government in a similar way and for the same reasons.
4. In May 2018, it is a Breach of the Data Protection Act to pass personal data without permission
The key bit being “without permission”.
My question is
HOW DOES A PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY ACCESS GOVERNMENT DATABASES AND PROCURE THE SERVICES OF THE HMRC WHILST BREACHING DATA PROTECTION ACT WITHOUT CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR TREASON
Very easily. Because sharing information with HMRC is explicitly allowed in the SLC’s privacy/data usage statement. Which you have to agree to to get a loan.
https://www.slc.co.uk/media/9880/dps_privacy_notice.pdf

And the “private limited company” accesses government databases quite legally because its sole shareholder, at present, is the government. See also the data protection statement linked to above.

Incidentally, a breach of data protection regulations is not “TREASON” of any kind. “Treason” is a specific offence and does not mean what you think it does.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Do we think maybe her son has a student loan outstanding, and they're coming after him?
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Neelu's persecutions always seem to have a personal touch, so that seems a reasonable hypothesis.
What she needs is the great Equity Lawyer on the job, EWE, the J Noble Daggett of North East London will soon irretrevably mess it up sort it out.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

aesmith wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:46 pm
Do we think maybe her son has a student loan outstanding, and they're coming after him?
Any bets on the chances that she will try to weasel out of the loan by arguing that he borrowed the money from SLC and therefore XYZ (or whatever the new owner's name is) has no right to collect?

This is the same argument that many sovcits use to try to get out of their mortgage: the money was borrowed from ABC bank, but, when the loan was sold to XYX bank, ABC was repaid, so there is no loan outstanding that may be collected.
AnOwlCalledSage

aesmith wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:46 pm
Ha ha! I think you've hit the nail. Don't want to get into the politics, but student loan is effectively a graduate tax (see Martin Lewis's good work at Money Saving Expert) so all he has to do to avoid paying it is to not earn a lot. Not earning a lot seems to be a trait of the Berry family so it shouldn't be a problem.

Perhaps I'm being unfair? Maybe it's just his mother not declaring her true income and he's in the clear but unless I missed an adjournment her case is coming up in a few weeks.

Surprised she hasn't been given her house sale windfall yet as normally on completion monies are quickly paid. Nah. I bet she has but her radio silence on the matter is deliberate.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:42 pm
Surprised she hasn't been given her house sale windfall yet as normally on completion monies are quickly paid. Nah. I bet she has but her radio silence on the matter is deliberate.
Is it possible that there are legal fees yet to be paid, and the lawyers have asked that the funds not be distributed to her until all other claims against the money have been settled?

If she gets the money, they'll never see any of it.
TheHallouminati
First Mate
First Mate

Post by TheHallouminati »

aesmith wrote

Student Finance don't come after you as such. If you earn over £25k p.a. then it gets automatically deducted from your salary - just like P.A.Y.E.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

noblepa wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:50 pm
AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:42 pm
Is it possible that there are legal fees yet to be paid, and the lawyers have asked that the funds not be distributed to her until all other claims against the money have been settled?

If she gets the money, they'll never see any of it.
I bet she hasn't got the money yet because of the above. Why I think she hasn't got it yet, is that if she had received it, she would be ranting about all the money taken off her by evil cartel fake police fraudulent courts and dachshunds.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

TheHallouminati wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:20 pm
aesmith wrote

Student Finance don't come after you as such. If you earn over £25k p.a. then it gets automatically deducted from your salary - just like P.A.Y.E.
Exception to this is if you're self-employed or otherwise declare your own income to HMRC, in which case you budget all year for your end of year tax bill, totally forget about the student loan part, and then you suddenly get an extra £2,000 bill for the loan on top of the income tax. They will pursue you with for the student loan portion of the bill via HMRC as if it were any other kind of HMRC debt (as in, they don't play nice.)

Not that the above has ever happened to me, of course. Purely hypothetical.