Rekha Patel loses her house

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Rekha Patel loses her house

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

TheHallouminati wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:04 pm Well it looks like Miss Patel is working as a year 8 maths teacher in a job share at Londgdendale High School. Wonder if they know she as a criminal record.
http://www.longdendalehighschool.org.uk ... tion/year8
A criminal record is no more an impediment to teaching than it is to any other profession unless is is a legally defined barring offence.

And many people complain that maths taught at schools as no real world application, so just imagine the wealth of experience she can bring to her pupils:

Question 10:

If one has a £200,000 house and commits £6,000 worth of damage to a neighbour's house calculate, to the nearest whole month, how quickly the legal fees will exhaust the capital in the property?

Show your working.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

TheHallouminati wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:04 pm Well it looks like Miss Patel is working as a year 8 maths teacher in a job share at Londgdendale High School. Wonder if they know she as a criminal record.
It just says Miss Patel, probably thousands of maths teachers with the name Patel. I would have to conclude that it is an entirely different miss Patel, as has been pointed out unless it is a specific offence that automatically barres you from teaching (it isn't) then having a minor criminal record should not bar you from teaching. However Rekha's conviction is unspent and getting any type of employment let alone a teaching job is near impossible with an unspent conviction.
Last edited by daltontrumbno on Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

The evidence for this Miss Patel being Rekha Patel is?

Claiming that a teacher has a criminal record and a history like Rekha’s when they are someone quite different might be regarded as a touch defamatory....
MaritalArtist
First Mate
First Mate

Post by MaritalArtist »

On her Facebook Rekha has said that she has given up teaching voluntarily to concentrate on her "fight for justice".
And yes, Patel is a very common surname, especially for people from the Gujarat region. In the multicultural UK you meet loads of Miss Patels.
That's right, The Mascara Snake, fast and bulbous! Also, a tin teardrop!
TheHallouminati
First Mate
First Mate

Post by TheHallouminati »

The Seventh String wrote: The evidence for this Miss Patel being Rekha Patel is?
My friend's child is being taught by THE Miss Patel. No worries, it'll come out in the wash eventually.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

MaritalArtist wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:03 pm On her Facebook Rekha has said that she has given up teaching voluntarily to concentrate on her "fight for justice".
And yes, Patel is a very common surname, especially for people from the Gujarat region. In the multicultural UK you meet loads of Miss Patels.
In Lowell, Mass., in the mid-80s, I had a client named Patel. "It's like being surnamed 'Smith' in India," he once told me.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
freeman_in_the_air
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by freeman_in_the_air »

Chief Superintendent Graham McLaughlin of Derbyshire Police has been arrested.

"A 52 year-old man has been arrested by Lincolnshire Police as part of an ongoing investigation into communication offences"

I can't cut and paste from the Derby Telegraph website but the article is here: https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/news/d ... rs-2126922

I am sure Wrecka would see this as Karma or something like that. Perhaps she will claim the communication offences relate to the unsigned / incorrectly stamped paperwork used to steal her house.

Not sure how long before the usual muppets find out and start making YouTube videos speculating about what he has done.
dannyno
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by dannyno »

McLaughlin was suspended earlier in the year: https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/news/l ... in-1178680

Dan
freeman_in_the_air
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by freeman_in_the_air »

Suspended December 2017 and back at work Feb 2018. Now arrested, no news that I can find on whether he has been charged yet and the mainstream media have not reported it, only the local Derby Telegraph. He should be charged or freed soon unless he is arrested under terrorism laws?
The police can hold you for up to 24 hours before they have to charge you with a crime or release you. They can apply to hold you for up to 36 or 96 hours if you're suspected of a serious crime, eg murder. You can be held without charge for up to 14 days If you're arrested under the Terrorism Act.
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

I would speculate (and it is completely speculative) that the alleged offences would relate to the Regulation of Investigation Powers Act (RIPA) 2000. Quite probably in relation to internal disciplinary matters rather than involving the public.

Watch with interest.

TheRambler
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Copied over from 'The Comedy Court of Common Law' thread. Wrecka spotted at the Kangaroo Court Enforcer Training Day at Hindley Labour Club, Wigan. Payment for the hire of the room still outstanding.
SteveUK wrote: ↑
Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:33 am
The swivelled eyed old bat at the CLC Child division has uploaded the videos from the training day.

Video 9 appears to show an Asian lady, possibly Rekha. If it is her, she's looking quite gaunt.

https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/f ... irection=a
Arthurwankspittle wrote:
Pretty sure that isn't Rekha. Too small and wrong religion going by the clothing.
HeWhoKnows wrote:
Rekha was defo there. She's in video 1 at 16:02 and 16:17 wearing a purple jacket, white T-shirt, blue jeans. I was wrong about her wearing a sari, but right about her being at the Hindley Labour Club CLC training. Does that mean I get only 5millionRE in winnings? :haha:
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote:

He Who Knows wrote: ↑
Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:25 pm
Rekha was defo there.

Which is interesting in itself and may be worth mentioning on her own thread. It's been several months since she was carted off and yet, given her absolute belief in her righteousness, she hasn't breached any bail conditions which is not normal poot behaviour. However, she still thinks the CLC has jurisdiction. :shrug:

Dumb as a bucket of rocks! :haha:
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Sorry, the link above for the Common Law Court vids doesn't work.
Try this one - 9 vids of the "training" at Hindley Labour Club, Wigan on 27th Oct
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... irection=a
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

SteveUK wrote: ↑
Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:33 am
The swivelled eyed old bat at the CLC Child division has uploaded the videos from the training day.

Video 9 appears to show an Asian lady, possibly Rekha. If it is her, she's looking quite gaunt.

https://drive.google.com/drive/mobile/f ... irection=a
Arthurwankspittle wrote:
Pretty sure that isn't Rekha. Too small and wrong religion going by the clothing.
HeWhoKnows wrote:
Rekha was defo there. She's in video 1 at 16:02 and 16:17 wearing a purple jacket, white T-shirt, blue jeans. I was wrong about her wearing a sari, but right about her being at the Hindley Labour Club CLC training. Does that mean I get only 5millionRE in winnings? :haha:
Just to clarify things - lady in video 9 isn't Ms Patel but the lady in video 1 certainly looks like her - all IMHO.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
TheHallouminati
First Mate
First Mate

Post by TheHallouminati »

Robert White had a lovely time meeting 80-100 'like-minded' people at the training day and the Kangaroo court trial itself. Has anyone heard anything about the sentencing for the 'treasonous' accused?
Saturday, 27 October 2018 at 13:00
pin
HINDLEY LABOUR CLUB 2 ROMFORD STREET WIGAN WN2 3RB
25 went · 54 interested
Details
It has come to the attention of the Common Law Court that not enough training is being offered from us, to educate and develop those of us that need to see change in our lifetime, not in our grandchildren's era, but now.

On that note we are offering the opportunity to attend a training day, at the above venue for all those interested in convening Common Law Courts.

​Spaces are limited and we ask that only those of you that are committed to see this through, attend.

COMMON LAW COURT

ENFORCEMENT AGENTS

​In addition to the above training, we are looking to appoint Common Law Court Enforcement Agents throughout the UK. All those interested becoming an Enforcement Agent, will be required to attend, under go training and be sworn in.

​Anyone interested in becoming an Enforcement Agent will also have to have completed their birth declaration with the Common Law Court.

Recent posts
Robert White — Good to meet lots of likeminded people over the weekend well done to all those that made the effort, there were between 80 & 100 people for each day.👍

Rob Leeming — So sad.i couldnt make event.i know how educational on the common law this would have been.Could you please have another one of these events asap.i will help def fund.

Mark Braithwait — What time is it likely to finish Rob?
MaritalArtist
First Mate
First Mate

Post by MaritalArtist »

I know it's illegal to impersonate a police officer (as Rob Menard found out), but is it illegal in the UK to impersonate a court enforcement officer?
That's right, The Mascara Snake, fast and bulbous! Also, a tin teardrop!
longdog

Post by longdog »

Yes.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

They are also impersonating functional human beings as well, pit there isn't a charging offense for that as well.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Tevildo
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Tevildo »

MaritalArtist wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:08 pm I know it's illegal to impersonate a police officer (as Rob Menard found out), but is it illegal in the UK to impersonate a court enforcement officer?
Specifically, it's an offence under Section 63 of the Tribunals, Courts and Enforcement Act 2007:
A person is guilty of an offence if, knowingly or recklessly, he purports to act as an enforcement agent without being authorised to do so by subsection (2).

A person guilty of an offence under this section is liable on summary conviction to a fine not exceeding level 5 on the standard scale.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

A person guilty of an offence under this section is liable on summary conviction to a fine not exceeding level 5 on the standard scale.
A fine? Not even two hours in the comfy chair?
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)