Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by longdog »

JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
TheHallouminati
First Mate
First Mate

Post by TheHallouminati »

The Sun wrote:
Dean Renshaw will appear at the Isle of Wight Newport Magistrates' Court on November 27
Date for your diaries.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Robbo has been taken into hospital with a collapsed lung. Didn't think he wanted government services?

At any rate, a speedy recovery hopefully.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

SteveUK wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:54 pm Robbo has been taken into hospital with a collapsed lung. Didn't think he wanted government services?

At any rate, a speedy recovery hopefully.
Eat my gaol!!!
https://youtu.be/Cz-XiweyDVs
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

SteveUK wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:54 pm Didn't think he wanted government services?
I'm sure he's only accepting life saving treatment from the treasonous NHS under duress of circumstances.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Dave is quite enjoying his stay courtesy of the NHS
Dismal Dave wrote:Three meals a day and being waited on hand and foot isn't so bad however....the food is actually pretty good here and the nurses are great.
Sounds great, I'll have to find a reason for a spell inside hospital too. But, true to form, after a bright start he typically returns to a more down-beat tone;
Davy Dreary wrote:but hey....although I gave up smoking a while ago its my own fault that I'm in here so i've nobody else to blame and don't deserve much sympathy....
...the morons are still stealing monies from my entitlements to pay for rent on my old flat which Universl Credit owe not me.....
...also stealing monies for fines that were illegally created in fake courts nearly 10 years ago...
...this is NOT an appeal for donations..
Crabby however casts doubt on the standard of treatment Dave might receive;
BobNoJob wrote:Don't let them poison you David and it's a good opportunity to get it through to the NHS workers, get well soon mate.
Dave responds in a similarly conspiraloon vein;
No I'm careful and don't take any crap from doctors who think they have authority over me...they are very good here actually.

I am not keen on the possibility of having to have surgery, which is likely if things don't go to plan,,,,,its good way to get folk like me out of the way if they want to.....
I bet he's a joy to be trapped on a ward with....

Anyway, in all seriousness I hope he makes a full and complete recovery at the hands of the evil mass-murdering Agenda 21 Build-a-bear Common Porpoise NHS staff who appear, despite his dislike of any and everyone in government employ, to be feeding and treating him like minor royalty.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

So, is he planning on paying back the NHS for the wonderful service he is getting? As accepting their free healthcare implicitly accepts all the other stuff he doesn't believe in. Or should the NHS turn him away, as he isn't a taxpayer? Don't they charge foreign people now, who use the NHS? Shouldn't he be considered foreign as well?
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Angolvagyok
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Angolvagyok »

Dean Renshaw's family being removed from the car after his arrest, his young son asking if punching the constable in the face would be reasonable force at around the 7.30 mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkouRRwAvsw
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Angolvagyok wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:47 am Dean Renshaw's family being removed from the car after his arrest, his young son asking if punching the constable in the face would be reasonable force at around the 7.30 mark.

8:09
"The only reason we're letting this car go* is because they've threatened to take my kids"
Sure Hazel, because otherwise you would be able to take on 6 armed cops. How about "If I acted as stupid as my husband I'd get arrested too and the kids would end up in care tonight"
Listen precious, you live in England. It has rules or laws. If you don't obey them there are consequences. You don't get to decide the exceptions.
(*nothing to do with it barely being economic to get that shed taxed and back out of storage is it? 53 Plate Zafira with 100k on it if anyone wants to check. Actually anyone know if they are kept on the island or get hauled back to the mainland - that will cause even more grief.)
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
jonathan01n
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by jonathan01n »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:50 pm
Angolvagyok wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:47 am Dean Renshaw's family being removed from the car after his arrest, his young son asking if punching the constable in the face would be reasonable force at around the 7.30 mark.

8:09
"The only reason we're letting this car go* is because they've threatened to take my kids"
Sure Hazel, because otherwise you would be able to take on 6 armed cops. How about "If I acted as stupid as my husband I'd get arrested too and the kids would end up in care tonight"
Listen precious, you live in England. It has rules or laws. If you don't obey them there are consequences. You don't get to decide the exceptions.
(*nothing to do with it barely being economic to get that shed taxed and back out of storage is it? 53 Plate Zafira with 100k on it if anyone wants to check. Actually anyone know if they are kept on the island or get hauled back to the mainland - that will cause even more grief.)
Not to be too argumentative, but do any people consented to live in UK and agree with All laws? Most of the laws are quite unaware for the general public and people has not consented to it. For adults They still got right to vote for people to represent them but how about teenager and children? Are their voices not important? Btw I don’t encourage someone to violate any laws and regulations. (Of course, you can leave UK in order to not follow UK laws except for few ones that applies abroad) :sarcasmon:
longdog

Post by longdog »

The simple answer is of course that almost everybody consents to live under the over-all system of law in the country. It doesn't mean everybody agrees with or obeys every law, I certainly don't, but the system as a whole? Yeah... I'm quite happy to go along with it or carry the consequences for my transgressions... If they catch me.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

jonathan01n wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:54 pm For adults They still got right to vote for people to represent them but how about teenager and children? Are their voices not important?
To be brutal, no they are not. A tantrum at the sweet shelf at the supermarket checkout is not a matter for a democratic vote!

And I say that as someone who has campaigned to reduce the voting age to 16! :wink:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:58 pm To be brutal, no they are not. A tantrum at the sweet shelf at the supermarket checkout is not a matter for a democratic vote!
I was still having tantrums at the sweet shelf into my thirties when my ex argued, with some justification, that I was getting fat enough as it was :snicker:
Baron Jeff.
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by Baron Jeff. »

I've just seen they are having a little discussion on the Statute of Praemunire. Apparently, it wasn't simply an attempt at curbing Ultramontism in England but applies to all foreign courts (no idea how they are going to square that with the Lex Mercatoria and the like, or their bizarre idea about statutes only having legal force if you personally consent to them).

Of course, the discussion naturally devolved into calling Harold Wilson a paedophile and the authenticity of the Elder Protocols:

Fred Kierzek Could it be Britain is Jew to be taken over by the unseen?
Manage
Like · 1d
Hide 13 Replies
David Robinson
David Robinson That occurred along time ago. Just read the protocols of the learned elders of zion.
Manage
Like · 1d
Arron Andresen
Arron Andresen Fred Kierzek .......be politically correct my friend , the international banks have taken us over .... the same families (banks) which have funded conflict all over the world
Manage
Like · 1d
Matt Westwood
Matt Westwood David Robinson That was a hoax.
Manage
Like · 23h
Michael Lukas Kaleb
Michael Lukas Kaleb Matt Westwood I suppose the Edict of Expulsion was a hoax as well then.. The protocols of the learned elders of zion, is very real, research it, it's not that hard to understand honestly...
Manage
Like · 18h
David Bean
David Bean Nope, taken over by the Holy See.
Manage
· 15h
David Robinson
David Robinson If it was a hoax then it sure is a well exercised one.
Manage
Like · 7h
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Some nice antisemitism there, because it's always easier just to blame the Jews, the bankers (more Jews), and unnamed families (even more Jews) for whatever the problems is. I am a bit confused though, are these Jews that they speak of being taken over (a merger of some sorts) by the great illuminati, or the Holy see? Now that is interesting. How exactly will that work?

I have to say it's just incredible that people still believe the hoax that is the protocols of the elders of Zion. Then again, like the laws they discuss and quote, I doubt they have ever read it, and probably just accept what they have read others write about it, as truth. Now where did I put that nice bottle of fresh babies blood.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

jonathan01n wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:54 pm
Not to be too argumentative, but do any people consented to live in UK and agree with All laws? Most of the laws are quite unaware for the general public and people has not consented to it. For adults They still got right to vote for people to represent them but how about teenager and children? Are their voices not important? Btw I don’t encourage someone to violate any laws and regulations. (Of course, you can leave UK in order to not follow UK laws except for few ones that applies abroad) :sarcasmon:
In a word: yes. Your presence, in the UK, constitutes consent to obey all of its laws. If you don't agree, you can leave.

As for teenagers and infants, they are bound to obey all laws, their minority notwithstanding. Their parents/guardians consent to obeying those laws, on their behalf.

Simple.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

One thing (among quite a few) that has always puzzled me is what the banks get out of 'financing conflict'.

A notable feature of war is that stuff gets smashed up and wasted. How is this profitable for anybody? Much of the stuff that gets smashed up, like Dresden and Hamburg and Berlin was probably the security for bank loans that went up in smoke with the buildings, and those buildings included actual banks and the casualties included bank people including owners.
After a war it takes millions of man hours to repair stuff just to get back to where you started, skip the war and everybody including the banks would have been far better off.

Is this too simple a concept? Banks have a vested interest in avoiding conflict and destruction.

It's just find someone to blame for not being rich and beautiful and anyone will do except themselves.
TheHallouminati
First Mate
First Mate

Post by TheHallouminati »

Historically, war and destruction was good for banks. Financing them has brought substantial business opportunities as well as money transfers across front lines. The Rothschilds were famous for taking profit from it.

Nowadays though the answer is more likely no, however it depends a little on the business model and where war is happening.

Around WW1 and WW2 it was economic for banks to finance wars, but the situation has turned and the general rule would be that wars are bad for banks' businesses nowadays, save for some exceptions where a bank can take the upside but is ring-fenced against the downside - eg a UK bank financing the weapons industry, while not being active in the current war and crisis arenas.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Historically, war and destruction was good for banks. Financing them has brought substantial business opportunities as well as money transfers across front lines. The Rothschilds were famous for taking profit from it.
This is quite a commonly held view about war finance, but it has macroeconomic flaws. Your bank may well end up with a larger proportionate share of the national assets after the fuss dies down, but it is always the case that there are fewer national assets to have more of. The nett effect could be fine on paper but in real terms holding more devalued assets could be a hefty loss, not only in cash, but in the disruptive effect on trade and investment that provide banks with a steady income stream that may take years to return to normal levels, and in 20th C wars the inflationary effect of the destruction of so much production has led to both destabilised currencies for the 'winners' and the destruction of the currency entirely in post WWI Germany, Austria and Russia, with lasting effects in many other countries due to the effects on their trade with markets that can no longer afford to buy their goods. Every aspect of this financial disruption impacts banks trade and profits. When you lending long term money you want stability.

Maybe the Iron Bank can end up with all the money in Westeros, but it will do them no good when the White Walkers come.
Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Comrade Sharik »

The protocols of the learned elders of zion, is very real, research it, it's not that hard to understand honestly...
If it was a hoax then it sure is a well exercised one.
Out of curiosity, I googled 'Protocols of the Elders of Zion'. Thankfully, the top results all assure me that it is a fraudulent document. I suppose as far as Robinson and his crew are concerned, that's because the Jews control the search algorithm...