The comedy court of Common Law

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: The comedy court of Common Law

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

notorial dissent wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:28 am So Smith got done for Section 38 and the peanut gallery is all upset and SURPRISED/shocked about it. Does that have to do with threatening/interfering with a court or official, or is it something else altogether?
If I've got it correct it is what would be termed a public order offence but is wider in definition than the older breach of the peace or public disorder offences in that it doesn't have to affect the public in the same way and is subject to a reasonableness test. A cynic might say it is easier to get a conviction.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
He Who Knows
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by He Who Knows »

Chaos wrote:

mufc1959 wrote: ↑

It seems there was an 'incident' at the Common Law Enforcement Training Session at the weekend. A woman entered the venue, whose outfit caused some alarm. I'm assuming she was wearing a hijab or some other Islamic garb. Although, having said that, the CLCers are such a mob of losers that maybe she was wearing sexy lingerie - a sight most of them are unlikely ever to have seen outside the pages of a magazine or nefarious corners of the internet.

Oh, to have been a fly on the wall ...

I'll put 500Re on lingerie
I'll put 1,000,000Re on it being Rekha Patel turning up in a sari at the Hindley Labour Club Enforcer training, and all those racist Dragons being offended.
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Given that we know the group has a large number of racists and anti-semites in it, how long before the CLC introduces a code of conduct requiring claimants to wear colour coded triangles, or maybe, a Star of David to help them through this potentially explosive situation with their members?
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:57 am
notorial dissent wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:28 am So Smith got done for Section 38 and the peanut gallery is all upset and SURPRISED/shocked about it. Does that have to do with threatening/interfering with a court or official, or is it something else altogether?
If I've got it correct it is what would be termed a public order offence but is wider in definition than the older breach of the peace or public disorder offences in that it doesn't have to affect the public in the same way and is subject to a reasonableness test. A cynic might say it is easier to get a conviction.
Ironic that Section 38 is a statutory revision to the common law offence of breach of the peace. It would have been more ironic if John Smith was charged under (real) common law.

Wasn't it Section 38 that R. Sproul was convicted of for filming in court?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

aesmith wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:05 am Wasn't it Section 38 that R. Sproul was convicted of for filming in court?
Again IANAL and if I have it correct, filming per se would be contempt. Mouthing off to all and sundry that one can film could be a S.38 offence.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Could it be something to do with the children's services orders they were sticking their noses in to earlier and their pretend court orders?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Nuclear (Truth) bomb alert for the solicitors and barristers out there!
. Council Tax & many more gov.acts are Unlawful - Let's fight back.

Just dropped this nuclear truthbomb on a 'qualified solicitor' who reckons that CLC rulings are unenforceable because the "law of the land presides".

common law is the law of the land. statutory jurisdiction is the law of the sea. ie commerce. the 1666 act declared all men dead beyond the seas and all land and property was taken into trust. the law of the sea is a reference to admiralty law at a time when the british empire dominated the seas. the oath police take is a common law oath. the queens peace is the common law. statutory instrumentation is commercial instrumentation. while we play the statute game we are symbolically dead. corporations are considered the same but given the rights of persons, ie to hold buy and sell property. the flip side of corporate personhood is personal corporatehood. hence the birth certificate being a securitised asset on the stock exchange. the dead cant speak to the living and vice versa. this symbology comes straight from freemasonry which i have somewhat of an admiration for and its routes can be traced back through the mystery school traditions into ancient egypt. egypt used to be called khemet and is where we get the word alchemy from. which is exactly what the state apparatus is attempting to do. spirit craft through state craft or simply put - spiritual alchemy. the entire point of this is for man to find his way back to the land of the living. the common law courts are a crucial step in that process and it needs to survive its own tribulation. thats why you wont see the establishment recognising the jurisdiction but at the same time you will see attempts to shut down the CLC process fail time and time again as more people get involved.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I'm sure the qualified solicitor was humbled by his eroodishion, edgeminfication and lernin.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

the 1666 act declared all men dead beyond the seas and all land and property was taken into trust
This is the oldest misreading, or more accurately, total ignoring of the 1666 CQV act and is classic in its simple idiocy.

In Newspeak, truth means lie.

George Orwell saw it coming, it is lucky really serious Newspeak is confined to a small bunch of strange people.

Of course, trivial newspeak is with us daily.
Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Comrade Sharik »

Is placing capitals at the start of sentences prohibited under a common law court ruling?

I know that there's a magical significance to capitalising your name, but the reason for this latest crime against grammar escapes me.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Comrade Sharik wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:59 pm Is placing capitals at the start of sentences prohibited under a common law court ruling?

I know that there's a magical significance to capitalising your name, but the reason for this latest crime against grammar escapes me.
As well as the lack of any commas. No magical significance, just a general lack of education, me thinks !
longdog

Post by longdog »

Getting back to HHJ Smith J's arrest this from Dismal Dave on PLD...
David Robinson

Matt Derham I'm not sure why you haven't received the paperwork?....he's been bailed and was arrested for allegedly threatening a so called judge apparently....\i think it was because he was summonsed to the CLC...I've yet to find out the intricate details.
Now that would be an interesting case... Grand high poobah of the Common Law Play Court vs a 'so called judge' in a battle royale to see who has the real power and who has the no power at all...

Further comments thus...

Colin Michael Malone

David Robinson so, the so-called judge obviously thinks he's above the law, well, there's a surprise.

David Robinson

Colin Michael Malone Yes innit!......the arrogance of these people makes me sick....time to stick it to them with the verifiable, evidential facts just in case they really do think that I reckon.

Once we have reasserted the Common Law within the judiciary (which we have to do eventually for the common law to survive), we will be able to bring all these traitors to justice.....I've personally got a stack of evidence against about 30 traitors myself....they all deserve whats coming to them!

Colin Michael Malone

So, David, why not take this evidence to CLC and let's have a field day? 😊 .
Manage

Matt Derham

Robert White I know that but I paid for the actual certificates but didn't put the ref numbers and needed to talk to someone to resolve the matter.

Matt Derham

David Robinson what should I do there's no number available

David Robinson

Colin Michael Malone I already have brought the treason matter (via Council Tax) to the CLC....the verdict is still awaiting enforcement...that was back in the summer :0(

David Robinson

Matt Derham I would contact John personally if possible (Common Law Court) thats his FB profile.....If not then I maybe able to go through a different route but he's a tad busy atm of course..
Manage
· 7m
Or.... In summary... This shit still isn't working but it's all evidence for when the great breakthrough / glorious revolution comes and don't worry about being shafted by John Smith it'll all work out in the end and you'll get your completely worthless shit... Maybe.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
longdog

Post by longdog »

Further to the above...
Robert White shared a link.

Update on John Smiths Common Law Courts arrest. Apparently he has been bailed to appear for trial in December, don’t know all the details yet but will update as soon as I get more information. If you’re not in it already record your birth here and get ready for the peoples fight against the system.
The 'link' being shared is just to the Common Law Play Court's page. Strangely there's nothing about the arrest on the site at all. I have a sneakin' suspicion (as Dr Feelgood would say) HHJ Smith J's career as a pretend judge is nearing an end. First he deleted a lot of the contemptuous child protection shite and now this. Will he stand against the treasonous treason of the treasonous judges or will he fold like a cheap napkin when shit gets real?... I'm guessing the latter.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

For some strange reason they have a search facility on the website. How could this be used to see how many people have actually signed up to the birth certificate thing? I know, just search the letter 'e'.

It's formatted to stop copy pasting, but I counted 57. 6 of those are Dean Renshaw's kids/stepkids, someone else has registered 8 kids.

Edit: It seems whatever you enter is immediately stored in the database & goes on the list.

Just saying :whistle:
Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Comrade Sharik »

Surely, if I have my Admire All Tea law correct, they should be offering berth certificates?

That aside, what could possibly go wrong if you leave your dob etc on a publicly available web site, especially if you're also the sort to have a large social media footprint?
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

No checks at all & no need to register, I'm amazed this hasn't been spammed to death.

https://www.commonlawcourt.com/deeds

AnOwlCalledSage

hucknallred wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:34 am Edit: It seems whatever you enter is immediately stored in the database & goes on the list.

Just saying :whistle:
Ha ha ha Mr. I Pee Freely!

Not only date of birth is available, but mother's maiden name. :brickwall: Are these people complete idjits (rhetorical)?

There are some notable :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: in there. Registrations by people of properties in Minnesota and Cork… Robert White helpfully listing all 10 of his properties… Dean and his wife declaring three vehicles… I could go on but life's too short.

I would however suspect that the CLC website falls foul of the GDP regulations. Someone should register a lien against the guilty party with the CLC :lol:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

hucknallred wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:11 am No checks at all & no need to register, I'm amazed this hasn't been spammed to death.

https://www.commonlawcourt.com/deeds

Na then - stop tekkin piss outa Penistone (pronounced Pennies - tun) - that's where I went to school (pronounced skoyl).
Aegis
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by Aegis »

I registered a birth. The fun thing is that their book of deeds is going to have more legal fictions than the entire CLC put together before long, simply due to their inability to code a form better!

Interestingly:
  • There doesn't seem to be a profanity filter anywhere in the form.
  • The times don't actually need to be times. For example, 2:69 is a perfectly acceptable time of birth.
  • Nor is there a check on sensible dates. My entry was born before his own father to a mother whose birth was apparently registered in the 13th Century. I suspect the date is free format as well.
  • I was tempted to test it for SQL injections or other weaknesses, but as they've kindly left it so open to abuse already, what's the point?
AnOwlCalledSage

Aegis wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:34 pm [*]I was tempted to test it for SQL injections or other weaknesses, but as they've kindly left it so open to abuse already, what's the point?[/list]
Indeed. I went there earlier today thinking I'd disable Wix's protections in F12 mode and data scrape their DB and thought exactly the same. "What's the Point?" They really aren't worth any more effort than a hearty chuckle.