The comedy court of Common Law

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

hucknallred
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The comedy court of Common Law

Post by hucknallred »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:43 pm
Aegis wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:34 pm [*]I was tempted to test it for SQL injections or other weaknesses, but as they've kindly left it so open to abuse already, what's the point?[/list]
Indeed. I went there earlier today thinking I'd disable Wix's protections in F12 mode and data scrape their DB and thought exactly the same. "What's the Point?" They really aren't worth any more effort than a hearty chuckle.
We've been rumbled. Fake names all gone. All the others registered. If only there was a way to register hundreds of false names?
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Darn, I was inspired record a Lawful Rebellion Oath for Elizabeth Windsor.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Right, it's getting ridiculous now. Confess!!!! 1!!!

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

SteveUK wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:48 pm Right, it's getting ridiculous now. Confess!!!! 1!!!
Seeing as blatant fakes were deleted, the challenge is to get a fake name registered.
Blackdikes, Angus is a real place, but I'm not sure about Bennie's parents, Doris Shutt & Horace Cope :whistle:

I see someone has had a go at throwing some code in, not guilty there. But my aim is to get a script & a list of genuine sounding names & places & register en masse.
D-C
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by D-C »

hucknallred wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:01 pm
SteveUK wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:48 pm Right, it's getting ridiculous now. Confess!!!! 1!!!
Seeing as blatant fakes were deleted, the challenge is to get a fake name registered.
Blackdikes, Angus is a real place, but I'm not sure about Bennie's parents, Doris Shutt & Horace Cope :whistle:

I see someone has had a go at throwing some code in, not guilty there. But my aim is to get a script & a list of genuine sounding names & places & register en masse.
There is an Berthold Konrad Hermann Albert Speer who apart from the DOB is a dead ringer for this chap
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Speer
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

I'll be proud if this all goes through. All names & places are real

Even this place

Tevildo
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Tevildo »

hucknallred wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:19 pm I'll be proud if this all goes through. All names & places are real
Time of birth? Do they have a sideline in astrology? (It wouldn't surprise me).
longdog

Post by longdog »

How many people know what time they were born? I never thought to ask and given the fact my mum and dad never agreed on what month I was born* I very much doubt I would've got a sensible answer.

*Mum and birth certificate and everybody else say April. Dad swore it was May.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

hucknallred wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:19 pm I'll be proud if this all goes through. All names & places are real

Even this place

“Frau Robert White hast ein kline pimmel”

That’s getting requested :lol:
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Brilliant Hucknallred, the real names 'Rimstinger Strasse' and 'Wankendorf' are so inspired I'm going to use them for my address :haha:
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
longdog

Post by longdog »

Have no fear folks. Bobby The Bankrupt, for who the CLC has been so far 100% ineffective, has yet another cunning plan to get the Play Court recognised by those treasonously treasonous traitors.
Robert White shared a link.

This is very important for an up and coming case, the people clc v the statutory courts. We the people need to show them (the system) that we will not be moved. We the people need to show our strength by sending a short video using the link below, up to 30 seconds will be good. You don’t have to show your face or give your name, all you need to do is say (in your own words) ‘I am a man/woman and I am part of the common law court, we the people are the common law court, the law of the land’. When you have made your video/voice recording click on the wetransfer link, to the email below, add your email and insert the video and any message. Click on the help tab if you’re not sure how to do it. If you haven't done it already you can record your birth with the common law court with this link. https://www.commonlawcourt.com/deeds Thanks.
Send videos to info@commonlawcourt.com by using this link https://wetransfer.com/
I'm sure it'll work this time Bob. What could possibly be more effective that a handful of videos from internet malcontents? :shrug:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

:haha:
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

He Who Knows wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:41 pm Brilliant Hucknallred, the real names 'Rimstinger Strasse' and 'Wankendorf' are so inspired I'm going to use them for my address :haha:
"Fucking" is real - they kept getting the town signs stolen. There's a Pratt's Bottom in England too. Wanker is a surname in the US where it doesn't have the same meaning as in the UK. (Mrs Al Bundy was a Wanker !). Bastard is an English surname. Plenty of valid options to go at.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

And let's not forget Dildo Newfoundland.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:35 pm
"Fucking" is real - they kept getting the town signs stolen. There's a Pratt's Bottom in England too. Wanker is a surname in the US where it doesn't have the same meaning as in the UK. (Mrs Al Bundy was a Wanker !). Bastard is an English surname. Plenty of valid options to go at.
Someone is actively 'registering' & deleting prank ones. My German foray has gone. We need to be more subtle, Come on Q, we can do this! Let's register a Q birth.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:35 pm"Fucking" is real - they kept getting the town signs stolen.
If you have Amazon Prime watch The Grand Tour Season 1 Ep 12. The Team take a road trip from Wank to Kissing, Petting, Fucking and finishing in Wedding. Pretty much my life story except the last one.

http://www.motoringbox.com/cars/enterta ... n-austria/
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Burnaby49 wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:58 pm And let's not forget Dildo Newfoundland.
from Intercourse PA
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

hucknallred wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:26 pm
ArthurWankspittle wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:35 pm
Someone is actively 'registering' & deleting prank ones. My German foray has gone. We need to be more subtle, Come on Q, we can do this! Let's register a Q birth.
For such an open and honest institute like the CLC, im surprised they employ deleting fairies. :sarcasmon:

Still, it means Judge Smith has got the time to tinker around withthe website back end.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
FAVA
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by FAVA »

hucknallred wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:01 pm I see someone has had a go at throwing some code in, not guilty there. But my aim is to get a script & a list of genuine sounding names & places & register en masse.
Try https://www.fakenamegenerator.com/

You can specify national name sets and and they will generate realistic personal data.

You can even request 100,000 names at at time in various formats.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

longdog wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:57 pm Have no fear folks. Bobby The Bankrupt, for who the CLC has been so far 100% ineffective, has yet another cunning plan to get the Play Court recognised by those treasonously treasonous traitors.
Robert White shared a link.

This is very important for an up and coming case, the people clc v the statutory courts. We the people need to show them (the system) that we will not be moved. We the people need to show our strength by sending a short video using the link below, up to 30 seconds will be good. You don’t have to show your face or give your name, all you need to do is say (in your own words) ‘I am a man/woman and I am part of the common law court, we the people are the common law court, the law of the land’. When you have made your video/voice recording click on the wetransfer link, to the email below, add your email and insert the video and any message. Click on the help tab if you’re not sure how to do it. If you haven't done it already you can record your birth with the common law court with this link. https://www.commonlawcourt.com/deeds Thanks.
Send videos to info@commonlawcourt.com by using this link https://wetransfer.com/
I'm sure it'll work this time Bob. What could possibly be more effective that a handful of videos from internet malcontents? :shrug:
Now now, I think you are being a bit unfair to our little Quail, I think in all seriousness that you could say that the CLC has been in fact 200% effective, well -200% really, since they have managed, so far, to get two of their principals arrested and cautioned for their antics. Way to go CLC winninng!!!!!!!! or is that whining!!!!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.