Baron David Ward

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Baron David Ward

Post by longdog »

Now I'm no expert on bras or indeed women although I have met a few now and again but I'm pretty sure the average price for an upper unmentionable of good quality is substantially less than £40.

Coming up next... Baron Von Trampbeard explains how gentlemen's under-crackers are a money making scheme and nothing to do with with the containment of dangly bits and skid-marks.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Wow! That's mansplaining on steroids! (And eight pints, a few spliffs, and a side helping of Xanax, by the sound of it)
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

IS there really an 85% tax on lingerie in the UK? That's just wrong, I personally could get behind lingerie subsidies if the truth be told.

Other than that, where did this dipshit learn (allegedly) to spell.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

There is no 85% bra tax,except in the terrifying void that is BDWs mental state.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Breast cancer is what i call a disease of success. It only becomes statistically significant when you live in a community where malnutrition, infectious illness, accidents, and big animals are no longer the main causes of death.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

grixit wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:06 pm Breast cancer is what i call a disease of success. It only becomes statistically significant when you live in a community where malnutrition, infectious illness, accidents, and big animals are no longer the main causes of death.
An excellent point. Of course, it could be the gubermint wanting your bra tax £££ before killing you off with cancer, but that would only appeal to the terminally insane.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Here I presume he means “wear”-
. Well mommy said if you dont where a Bra your tits wil go saggy
I’m beginning to see why he has such a warped view of reality when his mother is actively encouraging him to wear a bra :shrug:
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

What is this "brest cancer" he speaks of?
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:07 pm What is this "brest cancer" he speaks of?
Brest is a port city in Brittany, in northwestern France, bisected by the Penfeld river. It’s known for its rich maritime history and naval base. At the mouth of the Penfeld, overlooking the harbor, is the National Navy Museum, housed in the medieval Château de Brest. Across the river stands Tour Tanguy, a medieval tower. To the northeast are the National Botanical Conservatory and the Océanopolis aquarium.

Also, it has saggy, cancerous tits, apparently.
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

It's also a city in Belarus. I once had the dubious honour of visiting its cement factory due to a random work project.

Grim, but decent vodka.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

SteveUK wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:54 pm It's also a city in Belarus. I once had the dubious honour of visiting its cement factory due to a random work project.

Grim, but decent vodka.
I hear that's an inmate punishment, too.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Coming from someone who really should wear a bra I find the Baron's prattlings egregious. Great mind at work baby, I tells ya, great mind!!!!!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheHallouminati
First Mate
First Mate

Post by TheHallouminati »

The only "diformed tit" around here is Baron von Tit-head.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

You know, you also don't hear much about prostrate canacer in Africa. I wonder if it is because African men also don't wear underwear. Perhaps it is because we wear underwear, we are susceptible to it. Think about it, everyone you know who has prostrate cancer wears underwear. Yet no one is talking about that. BDW is missing the boat here. Not only that, I also hear that just wearing any type of clothing will also cause the common cold. You don't see the native African tribes with colds, and they run around naked. We are being lied to by big pharma who makes money from cold remedies that don't really work. All we need to do to avoid a cold is to run around naked.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Gregg wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:38 am
SteveUK wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:54 pm It's also a city in Belarus. I once had the dubious honour of visiting its cement factory due to a random work project.

Grim, but decent vodka.
I hear that's an inmate punishment, too.

I felt like one. Changed jobs shortly after for some reason. Then the new one sent me to Moscow for 3 months. Its like CIS groundhog day.
HardyW
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by HardyW »

NYGman wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:25 pm You know, you also don't hear much about prostrate canacer in Africa.
Brest, now Prostrate, there's a pattern emerging here.

We are about ready to form a chapter of the Worshipful Society for New Spellings of Bodily Orguns.

The patron of which, of course, is Saint Pancreas.

And some time ago we had
SteveUK wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:52 am
Crab Bait wrote: Good evening constitutional protectors...
On top of this I have been receiving some kind of attack from a covert weapon which causes high pitched whilstling/buzzing in the back of my head...god only knows what they are doing to my brian...my eyesight has been getting consistently worse since this began around 5 months ago. I know I'm not the only one experiencing this annoying buzzing.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

NYGman wrote: Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:25 pm You know, you also don't hear much about prostrate canacer in Africa. I wonder if it is because African men also don't wear underwear. Perhaps it is because we wear underwear, we are susceptible to it. Think about it, everyone you know who has prostrate cancer wears underwear. Yet no one is talking about that. BDW is missing the boat here. Not only that, I also hear that just wearing any type of clothing will also cause the common cold. You don't see the native African tribes with colds, and they run around naked. We are being lied to by big pharma who makes money from cold remedies that don't really work. All we need to do to avoid a cold is to run around naked.
That sounds a lot like homeopathy to me.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Crab Bait wrote: Good evening constitutional protectors...
On top of this I have been receiving some kind of attack from a covert weapon which causes high pitched whilstling/buzzing in the back of my head...god only knows what they are doing to my brian...my eyesight has been getting consistently worse since this began around 5 months ago. I know I'm not the only one experiencing this annoying buzzing.
Stop speaking?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
TheHallouminati
First Mate
First Mate

Post by TheHallouminati »

The Baron has free Kilowatts procured from the winter Warrington sun. That should keep him warm over the next few months...
Baron David Ward
18 November at 19:09 ·

LET THERE BE LIGHT.

And there was light and the light was good. The mobile Truck Soler powered workshop is done. We have two Kilowatts of onboard power station powered by the sun. We also have a fuctioning office as well.

Yes that is a Computer screwed to the Bulkhead. Everything has to be screwed down dosent it.

This will probably be the last update on the Truck.
Done is Done.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

TheHallouminati wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:35 am The Baron has free Kilowatts procured from the winter Warrington sun. That should keep him warm over the next few months...
Baron David Ward
18 November at 19:09 ·

LET THERE BE LIGHT.

And there was light and the light was good. The mobile Truck Soler powered workshop is done. We have two Kilowatts of onboard power station powered by the sun. We also have a fuctioning office as well.

Yes that is a Computer screwed to the Bulkhead. Everything has to be screwed down dosent it.

This will probably be the last update on the Truck.
Done is Done.
It’s been incredibly overcast of late in Cheshire.

I’m guessing it produces as much power as the think capacity as it’s creator, dim.