Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by longdog »

I'm pretty sure not one of them has ever looked up any definition of treason in any of the treason acts otherwise they wouldn't spout shit which as often as not defines treason as 'making me pay my bills'. The fact that treason is and always has been a statute crime doesn't even bother them so why would they care about real definition?
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

^^^^
That statement is just Treasonous.

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
longdog

Post by longdog »

NYGman wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:00 pm ^^^^
That statement is just Treasonous.

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
To them it really is. Not agreeing with their idiosyncratic definition of treason has often been described as treason itself.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I had an idea for a health club ad that would feature Uncle Sam as a bloated couch potato. The caption would say "Sign up for our Treasonous Workout Routine-- acheive a level of fitness that's downright Un-American!" I think that's a better use of the term "treasonous" than theirs.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
longdog

Post by longdog »

From the Council Tax is Illegal and so is Everything Else group.
Julie Ann Jackson

Warning to council tennants:
Four weeks ago i rang their repair line and asked them for an electrician to come and reconnect my fire.
It was hard wired into a box and i had to disconnect & move it when i decorated.
I felt unsure about wiring it back in myself. It took the council worker literally 5 mins to do the job.
Two weeks later i got a bill for £67.76 from them.
I wasn't told i'd be charged and was pretty furious tbh
I have tried to challenge this but it appears the council have become a dictatorship and can send tennants a bill for repairs without notice or discussing cost beforehand.
Imagine the sheer impertinence of the council. Not only do they have the nerve to charge rent they even charge people to wire up their fires for them. Obviously the council should provide a free and comprehensive service to all of their tenants. Window cleaning, gardening, hoovering, making the tea, washing the dishes, walking the dog, wiping their arse and doing the shopping... AT LEAST!

To be fair to the morons even they don't seem to have much sympathy.
Tevildo
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Tevildo »

Julie Ann Jackson

Four weeks ago i rang their repair line and asked them for an electrician to come and reconnect my fire.
It was hard wired into a box and i had to disconnect & move it when i decorated.
I felt unsure about wiring it back in myself. It took the council worker literally 5 mins to do the job.
I have tried to challenge this but it appears the council have become a dictatorship and can send tennants a bill for repairs without notice or discussing cost beforehand.
* fnerk *
Try and get a real electrician for that sort of figure and see how far you get. The fire brigade can be contacted on 999 if necessary.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Reminds me of one of the owners in my son's last condo building. He trid to replace his toilet himself rather than pay a plumber. Ended up flooding his own unit and the one below. The condo billed him for the repairs to the lower unit and wouldn't pay to fix his damages. He sued the condo for all expenses on the basis that, had they provided free plumbing services, he wouldn't have tried to do it himself.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Tevildo wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:01 pm * fnerk *
Try and get a real electrician for that sort of figure and see how far you get. The fire brigade can be contacted on 999 if necessary.
I personally many years back was involved in one such case. Home owner botched his DIY installation of an electric water heater and set fire to things. We put out the fire. 20 minutes later back again to same location to put out fire again. This time, since the connections were so damaged he was using vice-grips to hold wires together. (I have the pictures to prove it) To dissuade him from further efforts we had to get Epcor to pull his meter. When last seen he was wandering the neighborhood with an extension cord trying to get power back to his home.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

longdog wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:48 pm From the Council Tax is Illegal and so is Everything Else group.
Julie Ann Jackson

Imagine the sheer impertinence of the council. Not only do they have the nerve to charge rent they even charge people to wire up their fires for them. Obviously the council should provide a free and comprehensive service to all of their tenants. Window cleaning, gardening, hoovering, making the tea, washing the dishes, walking the dog, wiping their arse and doing the shopping... AT LEAST!

To be fair to the morons even they don't seem to have much sympathy.
I guess its futile to point out that nothing was broken until they started messing with it.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Dismal Dave making full use of the treasonous regime
Good evening friends, family, dissenters and associates.......

It looks like I may be able to leave hospital next week but it will be with the chest drain still attached. I am using Social Services to get me sorted with a place to live (I will be a priority case with a tube sticking into my lung) and to hopefully put a stop to the ongoing theft of my entitlements, and finally get disability entitlements reinstated.

This means that I will have to be provided somewhere local to live as I will need to make weekly visits to the hospital here in Yeovil to change the drainage bag and to have xrays etc.....hopefully within about one month it can be removed altogether.

This may well mean that I wont be online for sometime because I will have to sort loads of things out, including internet access. I think I have managed to bring the group back to somewhere like it was?....I've edited a few important files including the Laymans Guide to help folk use the process. I am new to Yeovil so its going to take time to sort things, especially as I'm still basically incapacitated.

This could happen as quickly as Monday so i'm just giving you the heads up now in case I disappear. I doubt they will find me a place that quickly however so its likely I will remain in hospital for another week.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Let's hope he gets out of hospital soon........to make room for someone who has actually contributed to the not inconsiderable cost!
longdog

Post by longdog »

This means that I will have to be provided somewhere local to live as I will need to make weekly visits to the hospital here in Yeovil to change the drainage bag and to have xrays etc.....hopefully within about one month it can be removed altogether.
I'm pretty sure any hospital can take care of that. He doesn't need to be housed locally.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

A rebel creating joinder with the NHS and Social. Who'd have thought it....
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
longdog

Post by longdog »

SteveUK wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:17 pm A rebel creating joinder with the NHS and Social. Who'd have thought it....
He's not creating joinder because he's acting under duress of circumstances :snicker:
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

longdog wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:39 pm
SteveUK wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:17 pm A rebel creating joinder with the NHS and Social. Who'd have thought it....
He's not creating joinder because he's acting under duress of circumstances :snicker:
You can refuse medical treatment, but if you’re unconscious it’s classed at “implied consent” and then medical professionals have a duty of care to try and save your life.

A real conundrum for the rebels since they don’t consent to anything!

The NHS is treasonous!
longdog

Post by longdog »

JimUk1 wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:49 pm A real conundrum for the rebels since they don’t consent to anything!
Oh I don't know about that. They don't seem to have any big problem with consenting to their 'disability entitlements'.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Oh dear...

Another council being treasonous...
Nicole Keefe

Is this Legal and allowed that they have sent this to my employer without my premission, as i offered £10 a month and I don’t understand as are they asking me to make 2 payments? And there is no wet signature.

The usual magical-powers nonsense advice that's been a 100% success failure in the past...
Lawrence Davies

This notice is unsigned; write to them to inform them their letter is unsigned and you do not respond to unsigned, anonymously pp signed, digital signed, electronically signed, print signed or facsimile signed letters as these sorts of letters have no legal effect and are null and void in law; the letter derives its authority from the signature of the person signing it ! You do not wish to receive telephone calls; you do not wish to receive text messages; you do not want them to visit your home address ! If they have anything to state in correspondences with you, and you only deal with matters of consequence by letter, ensure any letters are signed correctly by a human being in which the blood flows with a wet signature by a pen by hand over a signature block that clearly states the name and designation of the person writing the letter; the true hand written signature and signature block (of your responding letter) is a good example of how you expect the responding letter to be signed like when you receive it and you always insist a paper trail is maintained.

Darren Bushnall

if you are in court then the first thing to do is ask the judge for a clarification. What language are we speaking on this case today, why asks the judge...because the documentation I have is in a foreign language and I can't read it so I ask again what language are we speaking in today. The judge HAS to answer your question and is he going to say...Oh it's a special language we use in legal land to trick you into paying fines..I don't think so. Watch that judge run out of the court, case dismissed!
Siegfried Shrink

Really out of this world nonsense. Are there people sitting around writing this stuff because they believe it to be true or is it a hobby for the mischievious who are just having a laugh baiting the credulous? The latter option, while ignoble, does have some small appeal to me.
The former option is just too sad for words.

Would they believe this balderdash from some man in a pub without asking how they happen to know that, at least.

If these people were not so poor, I'd be round tomorrow with one of my finest gold bricks to sell them.
Siegfried Shrink

I suppose if you join the group and post real world answers, they just delete it all.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:24 pm I suppose if you join the group and post real world answers, they just delete it all.
Yep... Been there, done that. I tried many times asking them where it was written that letters had to be signed in wet ink to have any legal effect and why they thought a letter was a legal document in the first place rather than just a letter imparting information from one party to another. I never got anything even approaching a comprehensible answer.

I'm 100% convinced not one of them has ever made any enquiries to find out whether their inane theories had any basis in reality. It's all part of their overall approach of making stupid demands which nobody is obliged to comply with and then declaring victory when their demands are ignored.

Look at this shit from the same thread...
Darren Bushnall

This is also full of Glossa or dog Latin which makes it fraudulent.
...clearly he doesn't have a clue what 'glossa' or 'dog Latin' actually are and he's not in the least bit bothered about his ignorance.