UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

YiamCross
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by YiamCross »

The Seventh String wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:31 am
Gregg wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:34 am Is Neelu not on some list that comes up with her phone number whenever she calls anyplace that takes calls from the public?
The thing is that she has a right to be heard and, if justified, her words acted upon if they happen, probably entirely by chance, to coincide with something she is entitled to ....
I'm not big on history but IIRC back in the days before statutes wasn't it the case that miscreants who evaded the law were declared outlaws and not afforded the protection of the law until they presented themselves to Court to answer their accusers? No property rights, they could be attacked and even killed with no legal consequences.

These people would have lasted about 10 minutes in the society they crave for. Wind back the clock I say.
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

Being declared an outlaw had consequences beyond merely(!) “anyone who feels up to it should kill them on sight”. Any person who provided an outlaw with anything at all that might assist them, including shelter or food and water, risked being declared an outlaw themselves.

There was also something called “civil outlawry” which applied to those who absconded when sued or the civil courts otherwise found against them. They weren’t open to being killed but all their movable property could be seized. According to Wikipedia this kind of outlawry, though rarely applied in modern times, seems to have survived into the late 19th century in England and Wales and mid 20th century in Scotland.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

She's now harassing her former employer ls from her pharmaceutical days...
I HAVE TELEPHONED THE COMMUNICATIONS DEPARTMENT OF THE GENERAL PHARMACEUTICAL COUNCIL TODAY TO LEAVE A MESSAGE FOR THE CHIEF-EXECUTIVE DUNCAN RUDKIN TO PUT HIM AND THE CHAIRMAN AND DIRECTORS ON NOTICE OF THEIR CRIMINAL COVER-UP OF CRIMES AGAINST BABIES WITHIN THE NHS BY STRIKING ME OFF TO SILENCE ME, IMPOVERISH & RUIN ME.
HERE IS DUNCAN TALKING ABOUT PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS WHILST DOUBLE STANDARDS ARE EVIDENCED.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I suppose most offices would have a 'Nutters, file and forget' file somewhere, even if only for the police to look through in case of actual criminal action

I can't help thinking that an anthology of selections from such files would outdo anything a humourist could make up.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Don't they have a permanent restraining order against her? I would think this is something they would turn over to their legal department to deal with.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I know absolutely nothing is her fault, but do we have a complete list of all the murder-death-babykilling-baby part harvsting and selling-and just general treasoning people and institutions whose fault it is? Does this list, when published on paper weigh more than a London Phone directory? :snicker:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

It might be easier to compile a list of who isn't out to get her !! 1!!
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

notorial dissent wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:38 am Don't they have a permanent restraining order against her? I would think this is something they would turn over to their legal department to deal with.
I don't know if anyone has noticed a slight change in her lashing out. I know it wasn't exclusively concentrated on her repossession problems, but her baby killing conspiracies formed more of a background murmur whilst that was going on, especially in the aftermath of her police interview under caution. She has now expanded back to her full range of delusions and is naming people again. I wonder if she is feeling the pressure ahead of the trial next week of her Hoaxstad co-conspirator Sabine McNeill for breaching her restraining order?
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:55 am
notorial dissent wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:38 am Don't they have a permanent restraining order against her? I would think this is something they would turn over to their legal department to deal with.
I don't know if anyone has noticed a slight change in her lashing out. I know it wasn't exclusively concentrated on her repossession problems, but her baby killing conspiracies formed more of a background murmur whilst that was going on, especially in the aftermath of her police interview under caution. She has now expanded back to her full range of delusions and is naming people again. I wonder if she is feeling the pressure ahead of the trial next week of her Hoaxstad co-conspirator Sabine McNeill for breaching her restraining order?
Yes, I had noticed that too.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

More terrorism and attempted murder coming up.

I'd fire the contractor who fails to murder her so consistently.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:11 am More terrorism and attempted murder coming up.

Oh give him a break, he's an apprentice.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

I spotted this one ..
Ved Chaudhari
November 15 at 11:59 AM ·
I put this petition up in 2011 for people to sign for me to be reinstated as a pharmacist - I have not got a single signature - so any signature will be very much appreciated
rosy

Post by rosy »

Yeahbut no. I would not want Neelu dispensing my medication, so I won't be signing her petition (even if it would have the slightest impact on the General Pharmaceutical Society, which it won't).
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Gregg wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:22 am
Siegfried Shrink wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:11 am More terrorism and attempted murder coming up.
Oh give him a break, he's an apprentice.
Most of our trainees complete their accreditation and 'qualification action' in 3-4yrs. Candidate Agent 937 has been trying to off Neelu for nearly 8yrs now, and I honestly think it would be kinder to draw a line now.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
notorial dissent

I feel some sympathy for her situation, but not much, but if she was in fact a qualified COMPETENT pharmacist or whatever you call it in the UK, is she had really wanted to work I would have expected there would have been able to find another position somewhere. Considering her behavior over the last many years I can't help suspecting there were other more serious reasons for her unemployment.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

notorial dissent wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:49 pm I feel some sympathy for her situation, but not much, but if she was in fact a qualified COMPETENT pharmacist or whatever you call it in the UK, is she had really wanted to work I would have expected there would have been able to find another position somewhere. Considering her behavior over the last many years I can't help suspecting there were other more serious reasons for her unemployment.
Would anyone here take a prescription filled by Neelu?
notorial dissent

noblepa wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:46 am
notorial dissent wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:49 pm I feel some sympathy for her situation, but not much, but if she was in fact a qualified COMPETENT pharmacist or whatever you call it in the UK, is she had really wanted to work I would have expected there would have been able to find another position somewhere. Considering her behavior over the last many years I can't help suspecting there were other more serious reasons for her unemployment.
Would anyone here take a prescription filled by Neelu?
Uh, kinda where I was heading, unless maybe I was looking for something with batwings and eye of knewt??? My opinion, FWIW, I seriously doubt she is even remotely professionally employable if for liability reasons alone.
AnOwlCalledSage

She was struck off for a vile and abusive campaign against her colleagues and has a restraining order dating back to 2004 which she breaches on a regular basis. That she jumped on the Swissindo and FMOTL bandwagon in recent years to amuse us here is no mitigation for what a disgusting human being she is. I have no sympathy for her. She is quite despicable.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
katiHWB
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by katiHWB »

aesmith wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:49 pm I spotted this one ..
Ved Chaudhari
November 15 at 11:59 AM ·
I put this petition up in 2011 for people to sign for me to be reinstated as a pharmacist - I have not got a single signature - so any signature will be very much appreciated
23 signatures in 3 days (although she was wrong about not having a single one before that, she signed it herself back in 2011 and there are two other signatures from 2013 and 2015) https://www.gopetition.com/signatures/p ... tated.html
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.
Douglas Adams
AnOwlCalledSage

Can't believe I missed this. It's her benefit fraud trial.
Snaresbrook
Court 20 T20180394 NEELU BERRY For Pre - Trial Review 16/11/2018 12:55