Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Whenever someone mentions 'implied right of access
' you know that they really know what they are doing.

WHAT'S NEXT, WET INK?
'
longdog

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by longdog »

As far as I know the only people who take any notice of a withdrawal of implied right of access are TV licencing who are pretty much the only commonly encountered organisation who pretend they have legal powers they simply don't have. At my last address I sent them a withdrawal notice which did actually work but at my current address I find it more amusing to wait for their call and...

"Hello... Are you the householder?" (A dead giveaway)

"Who the fuck are you?"

"We're from TV licencing"

"And?"

"We have no record of a TV licence at this address"

"And?"

"Well it's an offence to watch TV without a licence"

"And?"

"Do you watch TV?"

"No"

"Can we come in?"

"Do you have a search warrant?"

"No"

"In that case no. You can't"

"We can apply to a magistrate to get a search warrant"

"OK... You do that"

"...."

"Have you done?"

"Well.... If you won't let us in we have no alternative"

"Fine... Well when you have a warrant come back but until then fuck off"

<slam>
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Siegfried Shrink

I'd rather like to be Queen.Not for the pay, the complex family life or the impending State Funeral.

What I'd like to do is open the massive file of crazy letters to the Queen notifying her that X has resigned from being Canadian, or human or whatever, or accusations of reptilianism, paedophilia or conspiracies with the Pope, and comission some skilled amanuensis to publish a book called "Memories of My Reign, all the
batshit crazy bits" so the general public could see what some of its wilder fringe members have on what passes for their minds.

It must be one of the lesser known perks of high office to have a bit of a laugh at all the utter garbage that must arrive daily.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:34 pm What I'd like to do is open the massive file of crazy letters to the Queen notifying her that X has resigned from being Canadian, or human or whatever, or accusations of reptilianism, paedophilia or conspiracies with the Pope, and comission some skilled amanuensis to publish a book called "Memories of My Reign, all the
batshit crazy bits" so the general public could see what some of its wilder fringe members have on what passes for their minds.
I imagine the Queen has people whose job it is to read incoming mail from the public. Maybe you could apply.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:34 pm I'd rather like to be Queen.Not for the pay, the complex family life or the impending State Funeral.

What I'd like to do is open the massive file of crazy letters to the Queen notifying her that X has resigned from being Canadian, or human or whatever, or accusations of reptilianism, paedophilia or conspiracies with the Pope, and comission some skilled amanuensis to publish a book called "Memories of My Reign, all the

It must be one of the lesser known perks of high office to have a bit of a laugh at all the utter garbage that must arrive daily.
The Queen sees very little of her voluminous incoming correspondence, it all goes through secretaries/equerries/etc who split it out and generally answer back in the Queen's name. I would suspect that the seriously crazy have their own handler and I doubt if the Queen ever hears of them. Someone though in the Palace does get a regular good laugh from the seriously disturbed.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Actually, that sounds like a good plot for a movie. A long serving royal functionary who's in charge of the letters department slowly descends into paranoia. They begin having hallucinatory encounters with lizard aliens. They dig up a garden on the grounds of the Tower looking for the remains of the queen's former boyfriends to see if she really ate the hearts. They try to convince the air force to nuke Loch Ness. They finally take the queen prisoner and attempt to get her to sign a new MC that will magically turn the inhabitants of the commonwealth back into flesh and blood people instead of the hypnotized androids they are now.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

They finally take the queen prisoner and attempt to get her to sign a new MC that will magically turn the inhabitants of the commonwealth back into flesh and blood people instead of the hypnotized androids they are now.
Mind your own damn business and stop giving them ideas. As a commonwealth inhabitant I'm quite comfortable being a hypnotized android. Next you'll be babbling about free will.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:34 pm I'd rather like to be Queen.Not for the pay, the complex family life or the impending State Funeral.

What I'd like to do is open the massive file of crazy letters ....
Why stop at reading them? When she gets really bored, she could reply to a few.

Dear Mr Bloggs, thank God someone has realised what's going on. The lizards have held me hostage for nearly 30yrs, you are my only hope. Please go to the top of Ben Nevis at full moon and signal to our allies on Alpha Centauri for help. The help code is to beat yourself on the head with a frying pan, while singing the national anthem.

Dear Mrs Smith, Yes you're right, the Jews run everything. Including my personal office, so they know that you've sent this letter. Your life is in danger, you must flee to a Jew-free nation, immediately. Iran is your best option. PS- please take your friends and sympathisers with you, or Mossad will kill them all.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Found this bloke on Crabbie's council tax page, the answer to all the problems, a general strike. It looks to me like this bloke doesn't have a job to strike from though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6-7u66vD2s

In the comments Jenny Eccles has the answer, our old friend The Bradbury Pound & money from thin air
Its time to get rid of the corporations who put their debt onto the people. Bring back the Bradbury pound and non interest on money and loans we know how money is created out of thin air . When money is paid back that is 100 percent interest on the nothing they gave us we are the treasure. We create the money with a signature .
Jeb Rill is up for this
so, what is your next move
Jenny has the answer, we errr form a group & create a new currency (POE, remember him?)
Jeb Rill we have to decide as a group what the next move is and its to me getting control of the money system by starting our own.
Jeb's not sold on the group idea, group that's not a group anyone?
Jenny Eccles first we need to form a group, which is not a group. as groups rapidly disintegrate from course, as ego and the like emerge ... when that's achieved we will know what to do next ...
Anyway, back to the strike

Toby is on board
Toby Freeman lets have it
Gav Foster is up for it too, but he'll have to use a paid holiday.
It's those in the transport industry, especially around London that can affect this, unfortunately people will still play golf where I live if the only fuker that's not brainwashed doesn't turn up for work, and yes I'd use my holidays but to no end
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Hold on a minute, by using you're holiday time, it doesn't sound like much of a strike to me, it just sounds like a crappy holiday
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I really hope they go through with this idea to create their own currency as they might then have to learn a little bit of economics theory... The sort of stuff I leant in first year O level economics. Things like 'what is money?', 'How is money created?', 'How does money supply affect inflation?' and 'What is an asset and what is a liability?'

They clearly don't have a clue if they think they can reintroduce the Bradbury pound and instantly it will be interest free loans to every malcontent with no funds and a credit rating lower than whale shit. Where do they think this currency of theirs is going to get its value from?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Siegfried Shrink

8 year olds in a Wendy house.

They got older but no wiser.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

So they really haven't learned, you really can't just magic up money by signing a bit of paper. If that were the case, then everyone would magic up all the money they need, and live a life of luxury. Except they wouldn't because if everyone could magic up money then money would be worthless, and we would likely go back to barter and trade for things that still do have value. They never do think it through, do they.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

It's yellow vest time, although everybody calls them by the proper name Hi-Viz.

https://www.facebook.com/JGoddard230616 ... pa=HASHTAG

https://youtu.be/1iu4V5zIlz8 for non facebookers

The usual call to arms, get yourself to London tomorrow, can't say exactly where, we'll reveal it on the day. Later on he lets slip Parliament square though.
Does he realise how big London is? He'll probably get about 100 freetards turn up at various terminii going "now what?".

They've obviously seen the shenanigans in France, but don't realise they have a very long good track record of organising a mob.
D-C
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by D-C »

NYGman wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:34 pm So they really haven't learned, you really can't just magic up money by signing a bit of paper. If that were the case, then everyone would magic up all the money they need, and live a life of luxury. Except they wouldn't because if everyone could magic up money then money would be worthless, and we would likely go back to barter and trade for things that still do have value. They never do think it through, do they.
Thank you. Since we decided a few weeks ago to adopt the leaf as legal tender, we have, of course, all become immensely rich."

Ford stared in disbelief at the crowd who were murmuring appreciatively at this and greedily fingering the wads of leaves with which their track suits were stuffed.

“But we have also,” continued the management consultant, “run into a small inflation problem on account of the high level of leaf availability, which means that, I gather, the current going rate has something like three deciduous forests buying one ship's peanut."

Murmurs of alarm came from the crowd. The management consultant waved them down.
"So in order to obviate this problem," he continued, "and effectively revalue the leaf, we are about to embark on a massive defoliation campaign, and...er, burn down all the forests. I think you'll all agree that's a sensible move under the circumstances."

The crowd seemed a little uncertain about this for a second or two until someone pointed out how much this would increase the value of the leaves in their pockets whereupon they let out whoops of delight and gave the management consultant a standing ovation. The accountants among them looked forward to a profitable autumn aloft and it got an appreciative round from the crowd.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

D-C wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:15 pm
NYGman wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:34 pm So they really haven't learned, you really can't just magic up money by signing a bit of paper. If that were the case, then everyone would magic up all the money they need, and live a life of luxury. Except they wouldn't because if everyone could magic up money then money would be worthless, and we would likely go back to barter and trade for things that still do have value. They never do think it through, do they.
Thank you. Since we decided a few weeks ago to adopt the leaf as legal tender, we have, of course, all become immensely rich."

Ford stared in disbelief at the crowd who were murmuring appreciatively at this and greedily fingering the wads of leaves with which their track suits were stuffed.

“But we have also,” continued the management consultant, “run into a small inflation problem on account of the high level of leaf availability, which means that, I gather, the current going rate has something like three deciduous forests buying one ship's peanut."

Murmurs of alarm came from the crowd. The management consultant waved them down.
"So in order to obviate this problem," he continued, "and effectively revalue the leaf, we are about to embark on a massive defoliation campaign, and...er, burn down all the forests. I think you'll all agree that's a sensible move under the circumstances."

The crowd seemed a little uncertain about this for a second or two until someone pointed out how much this would increase the value of the leaves in their pockets whereupon they let out whoops of delight and gave the management consultant a standing ovation. The accountants among them looked forward to a profitable autumn aloft and it got an appreciative round from the crowd.
You're giving these people way too much credit. They're no where near as smart as the Golgafrinchans.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Extra points for the very excellent Douglas Adams reference!
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
longdog

Post by longdog »

jonathan01n
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by jonathan01n »

Just look at this website

https://rarehistoricalphotos.com/hyperi ... blic-1922/

It is not about money is created by a legitimate government or not, it is about the value of the money. :beatinghorse: :sarcastic:
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

jonathan01n wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:08 am Just look at this website

https://rarehistoricalphotos.com/hyperi ... blic-1922/

It is not about money is created by a legitimate government or not, it is about the value of the money. :beatinghorse: :sarcastic:
I've seen these pictures before. In fact, somewhere in my house, I have a bundle of 100,000 Mark notes (which I have seen being used as wallpaper), still in their original bank wrapper -- it wasn't worth unwrapping them.

Here's a good article on the hyperinflation:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperinfl ... r_Republic
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools