Anthony Williams - Private Attorney General

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Anthony Williams - Private Attorney General

Post by notorial dissent »

Thank you, 14 points of utter and absolute unintended comedy for me first thing this morning, delightful. I've never heard of an eradicated trial date motion, I even learned something new as well. I think 14 is a bit on the fantasmical side myself?????? :snicker: :haha: :haha:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

ScottComstock wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:26 pm13. When the undersigned is found to be brilliant again
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent

wserra wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:16 pm
ScottComstock wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:26 pm13. When the undersigned is found to be brilliant again
Yeah, that too, also. Like I said, lots of unintended comedy.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I was not aware that shrinks ever diagnosed people as "brilliant". Is it a technical term?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

grixit wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:13 am I was not aware that shrinks ever diagnosed people as "brilliant". Is it a technical term?

Its a diagnosis that only can be given by a Private Surgeon General.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Gregg wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:44 pm
grixit wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:13 am I was not aware that shrinks ever diagnosed people as "brilliant". Is it a technical term?

:lol:
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
notorial dissent

Gregg wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:44 pm

And only by a Private Surgeon General :sarcastic: or matter to a Private Attorney General.
ScottComstock
First Mate
First Mate

Post by ScottComstock »

Heads up, folks, something interesting just showed up on PACER:

394 - Nov 27, 2018

SEALED Order re: 197 . Signed by JUDGE LESLIE E. KOBAYASHI on 11/27/2018. (cib, )COURTS CERTIFICATE of Service - Non-Registered CM/ECF Participants have been served by First Class Mail to the addresses of record listed on the Notice of Electronic Filing (NEF). (Entered: 11/27/2018)

What is document 197?

197 - Apr 11, 2018

MOTION for Judicial Determination of the Mental Competency of the Accused ; Certificate of Service by USA as to Anthony T. Williams. (Attachments: # (1) Declaration of Ronald G. Johnson, # (2) Exhibit 1, # (3) Exhibit 2, # (4) Exhibit 3, # (5) Exhibit 4, # (6) Exhibit 5)(Johnson, Ronald) Docket Text Modified on 4/13/2018: Restricted to the applicable parties as Exhibits 1 and 2 are Transcripts that are not yet released (eps, ).

(I don't have the motion or its attachments on my server for some reason but it's on CourtListener)
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Can we get the bailiffs to dress up as 60s style orderlies and chase him with a straitjacket and a giant butterfly net?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent

Can't wait to see the PAG's response, should be quite biting, as in carpet.
ScottComstock
First Mate
First Mate

Post by ScottComstock »

Another bad week for the Pretend Attorney General! Links are to my server, as always.
  • Order denying Defendant's Motion for Contempt against the Federal Bureau of Investigation
  • Order denying Defendant's Sixth Motion for Order to Show Cause and Request for Expedited Hearing
  • Court action regarding Government's Motion to Continue Deadline to Respond to Motion for Order of Contempt against FBI (terminated as moot)
  • Court action regarding ATW's Motion to Sever Defendant. (TLDR: DENIED!)
    Per the U.S. Marshal’s Office, Defendant (01) Anthony T. Williams refused to be transported to the U.S. Courthouse for the Hearings scheduled for 11/26/2018.
    Defendant (01) Anthony T. Williams Motion (365) to Sever his Trial from the Trial of Co-Defendants is Denied and terminated.
    (349-1) Motion for Order Of Contempt Against The Illinois Anti-Predatory Lending Database, (357-1) Motion For Order Of Contempt Against The Orange County (CA) District Attorney's Office and (361-1) Motion For Order Of Contempt Against the Broward County (FL) Sheriff's Office are Denied and terminated.
  • Court action regarding ATW's "Writ of Objection and Rejection of the Eradication of the Trial Date": Denied as moot
Also, since they were missing from my server, I uploaded the Motion for Judicial Determination of the Mental Competency of the Accused (atch: 1 4 5 6) which is the subject of a just-filed sealed order that I mentioned yesterday. As of the time of this post, that order is still sealed.
notorial dissent

Yes, I would say that pretty well summarizes a really bad week for our PAG. Probably just as well that he stayed in his cell, he wouldn't have been happy with any of the outcomes, and will be even less happy when that last motion comes to light. Not shaping up to be a happy month for him.
ScottComstock
First Mate
First Mate

Post by ScottComstock »

Not much new this week except for a motion to reconsider ATW's severance motion and motions for orders of contempt. It doesn't say anything substantive about those denied motions, but accuses the US Marshals of lying when they stated he refused to be transported to court on 26 November. Notably absent from the motion are any references to "private attorney general" or the other flowery language he's used in prior motions.
notorial dissent

ScottComstock wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:30 pm Not much new this week except for a motion to reconsider ATW's severance motion and motions for orders of contempt. It doesn't say anything substantive about those denied motions, but accuses the US Marshals of lying when they stated he refused to be transported to court on 26 November. Notably absent from the motion are any references to "private attorney general" or the other flowery language he's used in prior motions.
I think that was the standby counsel going through the motions as it were.
ScottComstock
First Mate
First Mate

Post by ScottComstock »

Whoops, not enough coffee for me this morning. Here's the actual motion.
TheCount
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by TheCount »

I am always amazed when I see these words:

Further declarant sayeth naught.

And yet, I do see them, even in papers written by actual lawyers. So pretty much some lawyers are still using form documents from what, 1655?
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

TheCount wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:01 am I am always amazed when I see these words:

Further declarant sayeth naught.

And yet, I do see them, even in papers written by actual lawyers. So pretty much some lawyers are still using form documents from what, 1655?

You'd be surprised what junk lurks in aging computer files that are routinely dredged up to use in boiler-plate filings. My experience tells me less than half of what is submitted in motions is original thought. Sometimes things can even be traced back to a specific shall we say, "eccentric" partner in a specific firm.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
ScottComstock
First Mate
First Mate

Post by ScottComstock »

On the Pretend Attorney General ATW front (links on my server:)

The government filed a motion to extend the deadline to ATW's motion to reconsider previous denials of severance & contempt, and includes a rebuttal to ATW's contention that he didn't "refuse" to be transported to the hearing:
The defendant’s factual claims are refutable. The DUSM and an officer at FDC can provide affidavits to this Court regarding their interactions with the defendant on November 26, 2018. A DUSM can also explain that the U.S. Marshals Service practice with respect to transport of FDC detainees for court appearances is to make a single trip to FDC to pick up all detainees who are due to appear before the court prior to the time of the earliest hearing of the day scheduled for a detainee. The Marshal’s Service does not make specific trips to transport detainees for particular hearings.

This testimony is particularly relevant and material to the defendant’s motion. The defendant has been transported to the Court for hearings no fewer than eight times in this matter, ECF No. 30, 35, 184, 214, 235, 295, 354, and 385. Prior to this incident, the defendant twice refused transportation by the U.S. Marshals Service and declined to appear at a scheduled hearing. ECF No. 7, 194. The defendant’s November 26, 2018 nonappearance was his third refusal, and it was no mistake: the defendant is well-familiar with the U.S. Marshals Service’s practice with respect to transportation of FDC detainees to hearings.
ATW made a motion to return property, and he's gone straight back to the Pretend Attorney General verbiage.

ATW filed a NOTICE to correct titles of his "Exposition of Spiritual Warfare" notices, which I'll repeat in full:
Private Attorney General Anthony Williams, a servant of the Most High Yahweh Elohim and Yahshua the Mahshyah and submits this Notice To Correct Title of the Motions For Exposition of Spiritual Warfare and convert those three previous motions to Notices as they were incorrectly titled and filed as motions which there were nothing in the documents that the judge could rule on nor had authority to rule on but they were filed to notify the court of the divine authenticity, unerring accuracy and infallibility of the bible and the Divine Nine Alphanumerical (DNA) Code that has been revealed in Revelation 13:17

WHEREFORE, the undersigned notices the court and all parties that the DNA Code is beyond manipulation and whatever the DNA Code says you are, that is what you are!
I'm no lawyer, but that last one's definitely not gonna win him points in court.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Perhaps the Court should respond:

The Court accepts the withdrawal of the motions, observes the notices, and will take no action as no action within the Court's jurisdiction is requested.

(This avoids actually denying the motions. Perhaps it would encourage other crazies to submit actual requests that the court can deny, rather than submitting gibberish. )
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
notorial dissent

Considering who we are talking about that is highly doubtful. You're expecting rational behavior from irrational people.