Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

JimUk1
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by JimUk1 »

Gregg wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:15 pm Its a great way to leave without paying your tab! :haha:
Excellent point! And far cheaper than a taxi ride home!
Angolvagyok
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Angolvagyok »

Does anybody have an update on Dean Renshaw? He was supposed to be in Isle of Wight Magistrates on the 27/11.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Angolvagyok wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:35 pm Does anybody have an update on Dean Renshaw? He was supposed to be in Isle of Wight Magistrates on the 27/11.
Can't find anything but isn't it likely it will be an initial procedural hearing to set a trial date? Or did he even turn up?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Just this video in regards to Dean, usual FMOTL crap-

https://m.facebook.com/groups/388605611 ... &__tn__=-R
jonathan01n
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by jonathan01n »

Messing around with NIP can have serious consequences, such as perverting the course of justice, perjury etc...
The freeman /sovcit view on "public interest" is narrow, it is based on "interest of a member of the public", therefore like crimes with victim, or "Joinder" they called.
The CPS or other agencies view public interest as a collective society as a whole, and that is what freeman/sovcit don't see.
I will give an example below
I pee in a glass of water and someone drink it. The person who drink it is the victim, and the freeman/sovcit can easily see the effect of the action.

I pee in a swimming pool. The water is polluted and the pool users is the victim, but they may no feel being harmed and i dont see myself is harming them either.

I pee in Loch Ness and someone get a glass of water and drink it, the person who drink it is the victim , but I doubt he/she can feel it either and I can't see the effect either.

However if we dont prosecute in case b and c , other may have the same mindset and eventually the pool/lake will be contaminated with pee and poos , so setting laws and enforcing it is important.
1/infinity seemed small, but that infinity add up can eventually become significant.

Laws are there to prevent that infinity exist.
This is the logic freeman / sovcit should understand. :idea:
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

jonathan01n wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:31 pmI pee in Loch Ness and someone get a glass of water and drink it, the person who drink it is the victim , but I doubt he/she can feel it either and I can't see the effect either.
It's perfectly legal to pee into Loch Ness.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Meanwhile in PLD la-la land one Don thinks an email to parliament will do the trick. Not sure why his email is signed Peter Edward Farrow though ..
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 4461431008
Don King
Yesterday at 11:25 AM

A copy of the email i sent to government.

For treasons committed I hereby give my

Conditional acceptance of tax demands

NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL IS NOTICE TO AGENT, NOTICE TO AGENT IS NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL.

brexit result.
Out means out.
Under article 61 of the 1215 magna charta invoked by a correctly constituted Committee of the barons, I demand that government stop demanding tax and council tax of myself, the living breathing man and my legal fiction, Peter Edward Farrow living at ** ********* *** ***** ******** ***** ******* ,until the traitors that have forced the erosion of our sovereignty have been tried for treason.
I conditionally accept all tax and will continue to pay them (but not any unpaid taxes accumulated whilst article 61 is in force ) once these traitors of the United Kingdom have faced their punishment for crimes against the people of this country.

I demand that you notify all taxation bodies ie hmrc collecting income tax etc and local government collecting council tax of my tax exemption under article 61 of the 1215 magna charta and that all statutes and acts do not apply to myself whilst under the protection of our constitution, and remind them that they are not to destroy me in any way as by royal command.

I want this in writing with a wet signature and stamped with a government stamp.

Yours sincerely
Peter Edward Farrow
Hide quoted text
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

At least he spelled it principal and not principle....
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

jonathan01n wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:31 pm I will give an example below
By definition conspiracy to murder and attempted murder are victimless crimes. Will still get you banged up for many years!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
HardyW
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by HardyW »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:10 pm By definition conspiracy to murder and attempted murder are victimless crimes. Will still get you banged up for many years!
Isn't conspiracy to murder and attempted murder crimes against the peace under common law? In which case it demonstrates that common law recognizes crimes with no victim suffering damage.
longdog

Post by longdog »

HardyW wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:32 pm
AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:10 pm By definition conspiracy to murder and attempted murder are victimless crimes. Will still get you banged up for many years!
Isn't conspiracy to murder and attempted murder crimes against the peace under common law? In which case it demonstrates that common law recognizes crimes with no victim suffering damage.
You are almost certainly correct but you have to remember that their version of common law is not necessarily the same as everybody else's version.

When it comes to an eviction for not paying your rent / mortgage the police will be there to prevent a breach of the peace (common law) and prevent the obstruction of an officer of the court (also common law) but that won't stop them screaming "COMMON LAW!!!!!!" as though it's a get out of jail free card.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

longdog wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:34 pm
HardyW wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:32 pm
You are almost certainly correct but you have to remember that their version of common law is not necessarily the same as everybody else's version.

When it comes to an eviction for not paying your rent / mortgage the police will be there to prevent a breach of the peace (common law) and prevent the obstruction of an officer of the court (also common law) but that won't stop them screaming "COMMON LAW!!!!!!" as though it's a get out of jail free card.
I am waiting for the common law monopoly version but this one is probably the closest you can get to the free man version for now.
https://monopoly.hasbro.com/en-us/produ ... C3CED8FCDA
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Does anybody have an update on Dean Renshaw?
Posted today in the tumbleweed zone that is the CCofCL forums.
Hi all,

My husband Dean and I are on the Isle of Wight and would like to start regular events or meets to unite the people who are also standing under common law. If you would like to be a part of it then would you please introduce yourself and say whether you live on or near the island.

We look forward to meeting you.

Regards, Dean and Hazel.
jonathan01n
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by jonathan01n »

aesmith wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:42 pm
jonathan01n wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:31 pmI pee in Loch Ness and someone get a glass of water and drink it, the person who drink it is the victim , but I doubt he/she can feel it either and I can't see the effect either.
It's perfectly legal to pee into Loch Ness.
Is it?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Hi all,

My husband Dean and I are on the Isle of Wight and would like to start regular events or meets to unite the people who are also standing under common law. If you would like to be a part of it then would you please introduce yourself and say whether you live on or near the island.

Regards, Dean and Hazel.
So that will be no one once they see the ferry prices.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

He and his wife aren’t really the brightest around. “Smash the state” attitude? Check.
Follow some internet goon into Awful Rebellion? Check.
Inculcate your prejudices into your kids? Check.
Drive around with without tax (to really stick it to the man?) Check.

Take on Plod? On an island? Where your mug will be on every cop’s radar? Check.

Post your idiotic behaviour on YT to make a complete c**t of yourself and your family whose identities you willingly spread across the interwebby? Check.

Have your car impounded like a true footle? Check.

Having done all that? Pay up on the recovery fee. Tax your car like a good little Sheeple. Check and check.

Feckin idiots the pair of them.

Them poor kids will be the butt of playground taunts for the rest of their school years.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:01 pm
Hi all,

Regards, Dean and Hazel.
So that will be no one once they see the ferry prices.
I don’t think either have learned from the last time. Personally I think it’s irresponsible parenting what we witnessed last time, and his latest video is nothing but regurgitated fmotl crap. It’ll all end in disaster because they couldn’t see the wood for the trees...

Aw well....
longdog

Post by longdog »

exiledscouser wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:10 pm Them poor kids will be the butt of playground taunts for the rest of their school years.
I think them poor kids are being 'educated' at home.

Just picture the scene in ten years or so...

"My dad taught me everything I know"

"But you don't know anything"

"Neither did he"
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

"My dad taught me everything I know"

"But you don't know anything"

"Neither did he"
An actual laugh out loud!
longdog

Post by longdog »

William Billabong Kerr to Anthony Aloysius StJohn Hancock if memory serves.