Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Firthy2002
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Post by Firthy2002 »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:01 pm
SteveUK wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:33 pm as predicted, very little action today. Roll on the HCEO carnival.
What was that lackadaisical charade all about? Not surprising that people think they can scoff at a court order, really. I know the HCEO's will sort it out later, but that's not the point. :sarcastic:
I agree with you about the charade, I guess they should have at least tried but they were outnumbered 3:1 and probably didn't want to risk things turning nasty without the Police being on hand.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

Firthy2002 wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:25 pm
Hercule Parrot wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:01 pm
SteveUK wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:33 pm as predicted, very little action today. Roll on the HCEO carnival.
What was that lackadaisical charade all about? Not surprising that people think they can scoff at a court order, really. I know the HCEO's will sort it out later, but that's not the point. :sarcastic:
I agree with you about the charade, I guess they should have at least tried but they were outnumbered 3:1 and probably didn't want to risk things turning nasty without the Police being on hand.
Am I right in thinking that 99% of the time a county court bailiff is enough to get the job done and a HCEO is needed for the 1%? Also can you go straight to the high court or do you have to start with a county court bailiff and work your way up?
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

I think you can ask for a CC judgement to be referred straight to the High Court (by virtue of it being over, I think, £5,000) but it will cost more. You have to bear in mind that Nat West would have no reason to think it was anything other than a standard repossession unless they have lurkers on this site! In the vast majority of cases there is no need. I suspect Nat West play the percentages game.

As we saw with Neelu, the High Court application followed within hours of the initial attempt. Once there is a High Court writ of possession it is game over.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:55 pm
As we saw with Neelu, the High Court application followed within hours of the initial attempt. Once there is a High Court writ of possession it is game over.
You're forgetting the all encompassing power of The Common Law Play Court™
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

longdog wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:06 pm
AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:55 pm
You're forgetting the all encompassing power of The Common Law Play Court™
That would make it perfect for Quatloosian eviction voyeurs. Crabby waving a Common Law Court order at the police when they come to toss him out and telling them to obey it or be charged with treason.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
longdog

Post by longdog »

JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

longdog wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:50 pm Image
Ah yes the most British photo in history :D

“Ladies and Gentlemen, I have in my hand; a piece of paper” which subsequently became the biggest pre-WW2 joke in history.
rosy

Post by rosy »

"Peas with our chips"
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:55 pm You have to bear in mind that Nat West would have no reason to think it was anything other than a standard repossession unless they have lurkers on this site!
Hasn't Crabby written NatWest some rather nasty letters?
Silly Ebert 2
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by Silly Ebert 2 »

I think you will find what the bailiffs did here was planned all along, they have to walk up to the property to show they have "made an attempt" to evict, an obstruction of sort has prevented that so they can now go back and send out an N54A .
This means that they can go back without notice, given them the advantage that the High Court has over the County Court, this was bought in in 2015 during the Crawford shambles.
The County Court will go back and evict them unannounced .
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

That was my thought too, that they were aware of whom they were dealing with and had no serious expectation of getting the job done but were just going through a necessary stage prior to bringing in the big guns. It's probably helpful to have proof of a contested eviction as part of the evidence for an application to the High Court.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Silly Ebert 2
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by Silly Ebert 2 »

This won't go to the High Court, the bailiff doing the talking has been seen at evictions before involving Chrissy Morris and Tobe Leigh and always goes back later.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsY8zR79WlI
Angolvagyok
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Angolvagyok »

I'm pretty sure the guy in the hat talking to the bailiff is the same guy in this FMOTL speeding stop

https://youtu.be/a0ulaFYwicI
Silly Ebert 2
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by Silly Ebert 2 »

Yup it's the Maidstone nutter Tobe Hayden Leigh.
Angolvagyok
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Angolvagyok »

Silly Ebert 2 wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:43 pm Yup it's the Maidstone nutter Tobe Hayden Leigh.
Thanks very much, good to put a name to the voice
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Silly Ebert 2 wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:13 pm This won't go to the High Court, the bailiff doing the talking has been seen at evictions before involving Chrissy Morris and Tobe Leigh and always goes back later. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsY8zR79WlI
Thanks, hadn't seen that one. Good firm Police work, and the bailiffs had shuttering contractors ready. Nice to see a well-planned repo. Also loved the aggrieved ex-householder indignantly quoting a report by Carmel Butler what I have downloaded off of the official Parliament website, an' it sez here that that I don't owe them nuffin'!

I wonder if he understands that this document was Ms Butler's personal opinion, submitted to the Treasury Select Committee during a public consultation. All written submissions are appendixed to the proceedings of the Committee, they gain no special status or authority by this. I could write in green crayon that my house is owned by Zargon of Jupiter, and this claim would also later be downloadable from the official Parliament website. https://publications.parliament.uk/pa/c ... 44w201.htm

Ms Butler had, I believe, a little experience as a qualified lawyer in the USA, and in her analysis of the UK's mortgage landscape she made some incorrect assumptions that securitisation would managed in the same way. This led her to to a mistaken conclusion which gave false hope to many struggling borrowers. There was a flurry of internet lawyering afterwards (https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/f ... php?186867), until several judgements made the situation clear.

'John' was still relying on CB's opinions in 2014, which was pretty lame. On the other hand, those "Mortgage Swindle" fools are also still relying on the same nonsense, nearly 10 years after it was comprehensively debunked.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Crabbie wrote:Let's get ready to rumble, round 2 coming up looking forward to it. Just in today from whoever sent it, (is this one of my mates or enemies having a joke😁) not even a corrupt court stamp, name or signature. Do they really think I'm worried about a further ATTEMPT at eviction? I'm here to stay whoever you are so bring it on.👊

A whole host of lunatic comments follow.
Sheila Sudlow lets get them in that common law court jail Robert White
Tony Coles no crown seal on the letter lol
Sheila Sudlow its a crime of uttering they get 7 years for that
Sheila Sudlow hey technically you can arrest them Robert White
I think this one won't be put to bed by the Baliffs until the new year, then it will happen by suprise or when he's at a CLC hearing. Just like TC who was at a court case somewhere.
Last edited by hucknallred on Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

It says on the letter "What will happen"

They just do not believe it yet.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

they've waited 7 months to do this?
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

There is no real rush. House prices are generally increasing faster than interest rates, in a way it pays the bank to wait, they are unlikely to loose out in a rising market and as property investors the money keeps rolling in. Also, dealing with normal people there is a chance the buyer may get things sorted out with a bit of time. Not in this case of course.
If there was a bit of a panic they'd want to cash in their chips faster.