Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

KickahaOta
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Post by KickahaOta »

Chaos wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:07 pm they've waited 7 months to do this?
Don't forget that everything reverses when you cross over the Atlantic. "4/12" is December 4th in the UK.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

KickahaOta wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:08 pm
Don't forget that everything reverses when you cross over the Atlantic. "4/12" is December 4th in the UK.
That threw me too, at first, until I read the document again, and caught on....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

KickahaOta wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:08 pm
I didn't even think of that as you can tell. :lol:
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

It works the other way, too. Back in the seventies, I worked for a computer equipment manufacturer in San Diego, CA. We supplied software that worked with our equipment.

One year, we received a message from our UK distributor, describing a problem they had encountered with our software. This was in November or December.

We got busy and fixed the problem, but it wasn't until early January that we had the solution. We Fedexed a disk with the fix to the UK on or about January 5. That was the date that was hand-written on the disk (1/5).

A day or two later, we got an angry Telex message (this was before email), wanting to know why, if we had had the fix since May, we had not sent it to them earlier. I don't think they were joking, but we in California got a chuckle out of it, and sent a Telex, explaining that to us, 1/5 meant January 5, not May 1.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

My reaction would have been to ask where the other 4 discs were.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Would it be unusual for bailiffs to sit in wait a block down and swoop in when he leaves for the pub?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Shrewd move by the bailiffs, which suggests they'd done their homework about who they are dealing with. Show up on 4 Dec as per the warrant and make a half-hearted non-attempt to take possession, leaving the door open to come back at any time without notice.

Edited to add: 'leaving the door open' - no pun intended.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

mufc1959 wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:25 pm Shrewd move by the bailiffs, which suggests they'd done their homework about who they are dealing with. Show up on 4 Dec as per the warrant and make a half-hearted non-attempt to take possession, leaving the door open to come back at any time without notice.

but hilarious nonetheless.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Gregg wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:07 am Would it be unusual for bailiffs to sit in wait a block down and swoop in when he leaves for the pub?
They could do but they'd have to plan and schedule it that way, so not a good use of resources. Much better to co-ordinate a date with the police as per Neelu's eviction. I think also there are rules like not doing it in darkness and having to go through a door and similar odd technicalities. Hopefully someone else will confirm this.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

mufc1959 wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:25 pm Shrewd move by the bailiffs, which suggests they'd done their homework about who they are dealing with. Show up on 4 Dec as per the warrant and make a half-hearted non-attempt to take possession, leaving the door open to come back at any time without notice.

Indeed, if they were serious they'd have the boarding up team, locksmith & security in tow. Although Crabbie mentions a locksmith in his latest offering which he's uploaded to a site called Resolver:
Crabbie wrote:Dear Sir / Madam,
I am writing to you to raise an issue about: Courts and Tribunals
The issue that I have experienced was: Incident date 4th December 2018. Two alleged county court bailiffs arrived at my house to take possession warrant number 5A237424 and they would not identify themselves. One alleged bailiff was wearing an anti stab jacket with the letters HMCS written on it in large letters, the other had nothing visible. The alleged bailiffs were asked to identify themselves, the one with HMCS on his jacket showed a photo card with his photo on it saying COUNTY COURT BAILIFF, he would not reveal his name, the other one would not show any ID. The 2nd bailiff would not show the EX96 signed form only part of it very briefly. There was also an alleged male locksmith in a Nissan van reg number REDACTED, this man showed some paperwork to people not named on the warrant. All this evidence has been recorded on video. I have been in touch with Medway county court but they would not give any details.
Sent on: 7/12/2018
Investigate the 2 alleged county court bailiffs and locksmith and reveal their names, and also supply a copy of the alleged signed warrant. On 1st April 2011 HMCS it merged with the Tribunals Service to form Her Majesty's Courts and Tribunals Service HMCTS, meaning the the letters on the alleged bailiffs jacket HMCS are not in force any more. The alleged locksmith is in breach of GDPR rules by revealing private data to persons not named on the paperwork, I need a name to make a claim in the small claims court.
I look forward to your prompt response on this matter. As recommended by Trading Standards, I would like to keep a complete record of my case, so please reply back via this email account.
He's also changed his locks:

Siegfried Shrink

Those locks will not help against the big red key.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Nice of Crabby to inform the bailiffs what make and model lock he's switched to. I'm sure bailiffs have an encyclopedia of the strengths and weaknesses of various anti-bailiff measures.
longdog

Post by longdog »

hucknallred wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:40 pm
Crabbie wrote:Investigate the 2 alleged county court bailiffs and locksmith and reveal their names, and also supply a copy of the alleged signed warrant.
There's no legal requirement to name them and the warrant won't have a signature so that deals with that.

On 1st April 2011 HMCS it merged with the Tribunals Service to form Her Majesty's Courts and Tribunals Service HMCTS, meaning the the letters on the alleged bailiffs jacket HMCS are not in force any more. The alleged locksmith is in breach of GDPR rules by revealing private data to persons not named on the paperwork, I need a name to make a claim in the small claims court.

I have to admit that's a new one on me. A bailiff's powers depending on their jacket.... A variation on the 'a police man has no powers unless he's wearing his hat' I suppose.

The alleged locksmith is in breach of GDPR rules by revealing private data to persons not named on the paperwork, I need a name to make a claim in the small claims court.

He's already made all that information public on Facebook so even if the 'alleged locksmith' did show the paperwork to others he hasn't harmed Bobbity in any way whatsoever so there are no damages to claim.

He's also changed his locks:

The difference between an ordinary lock and an anti-pick lock is just a matter of time. A competent locksmith or hobby lock-picker can defeat and ordinary domestic lock in under thirty seconds. An anti-pick lock might take a minute. In any event it's rather academic as the house now belongs to the bank and if they want to smash the door down they can... It's their door. The only difference is that Bobby will foot the bill for a whole door rather than a lock barrel.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:05 pm It says on the letter "What will happen"
They just do not believe it yet.
It should really say "what might happen, if you don't mind please, Mr White?" This is after all merely a "notice of further attempt at eviction". Utterly pathetic, and helps to explain why so many scofflaws feel safe to mock and flout the law.

I understand and support the protection of vulnerable householders, but this is too far. Form N54A should be titled "Listen, you cheeky fecker!" and the text below should say that wilful refusal to comply with an order of the court is criminal contempt.
Therefore police officers will be present at the next visit, and will arrest any person who obstructs or defies the bailiffs.

If the bailiffs do their job right, that's more or less what will happen, so there's no need for mealy-mouthed talk of "attempts". It signals weakness and equivocation, which energises resistance. This is going to be another Princess Wrecka saga, I fear.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

longdog wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:02 pm The difference between an ordinary lock and an anti-pick lock is just a matter of time. A competent locksmith or hobby lock-picker can defeat and ordinary domestic lock in under thirty seconds. An anti-pick lock might take a minute. In any event it's rather academic as the house now belongs to the bank and if they want to smash the door down they can... It's their door. The only difference is that Bobby will foot the bill for a whole door rather than a lock barrel.
A strange myth persists amongst the FMOTLs that bailiffs can only enter by picking or drilling the locks. As you say, there is no legal reason why they shouldn't remove the door instead, or even cut themselves a new doorway with a stihl saw.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Siegfried Shrink

even cut themselves a new doorway with a stihl saw.
That one I would pay money to see, notably the expressions on the evictees faces.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Looked at Crabbie's FB page, looks as though he's barricaded himself in and his wife has gone elsewhere, he's talking about being 'in prison' and his wife and mother coming 'to visit him' and leaving him 'enough food for a week'.

Way to go Crabster, what a way to live !! :beatinghorse:
longdog

Post by longdog »

AndyPandy wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:19 pm Looked at Crabbie's FB page, looks as though he's barricaded himself in and his wife has gone elsewhere, he's talking about being 'in prison' and his wife and mother coming 'to visit him' and leaving him 'enough food for a week'.

Way to go Crabster, what a way to live !! :beatinghorse:
Good for him I say. It's kind of him to publicly go down the route of 'Lawful Rebellion' and The Common Law Play Court and show his acolytes that none of it has ever worked in the slightest.

It's only a shame that none of them will join the dots between his bullshit theories and his abject failure to achieve even one of his aims. It'll just be further evidence that the bullshit theories would work if the system wasn't corrupt.

Looking on the bright side he's going to have a Festwintervaltide season so miserable that everybody else's will seem just that little bit better by comparison.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

AndyPandy wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:19 pm Looked at Crabbie's FB page, looks as though he's barricaded himself in and his wife has gone elsewhere, he's talking about being 'in prison' and his wife and mother coming 'to visit him' and leaving him 'enough food for a week'.

Way to go Crabster, what a way to live !!
Being unable to leave the house, and never knowing when the Big Knock On The Door is coming to throw you and your belongings in the street, sounds like the worst kind of torment to me.
pgk70
Swabby
Swabby

Post by pgk70 »

The alleged locksmith is in breach of GDPR rules by revealing private data to persons not named on the paperwork, I need a name to make a claim in the small claims court.
He's got himself in a bit of a bind there. By his logic whoever he's requesting this of cannot give him the details since they'd be revealing private data to him. So would presumably lead to the locksmith requesting someone else to reveal the detail of the person revealing his details etc. Or maybe it doesn't work like that.