Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Post by longdog »

Please show me the legislation where it says county court bailiffs are under no obligation to provide their names.
Please show me the legislation where it says county court bailiffs are under no obligation to dance a tango while dressed as giant ferrets and singing There's No Business Like Show Business.

No Bob.... Please show where in legislation it says bailiffs ARE under an obligation to give their name. It's down to you to prove a positive not somebody else to prove a negative.

As for the locksmith... As you rightly point out he will probably have a contract, most likely verbal, for the job and this contract will most likely be with the bailiff company. As the contract is not with you its details are what is known in the legal world as 'none of your fucking business'. It doesn't need to be 'revealed and verified' as that's something you just made up.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

There is a certain type of complaint where you know that whatever answer you give, however complete and correct, will be futile. Deaf ears are what it will fall upon.

Such complaints are best lost behind the photocopier and something more useful replied to. If this is not obvious with the first letter, the inevitable second one qualifies.

It must irk functionaries that they are not allowed to say "Go away with your nonsense".
longdog

Post by longdog »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:35 pm It must irk functionaries that they are not allowed to say "Go away with your nonsense".
They are but they spell it "This therefore concludes correspondence on the matter. Further letters on the same subject will not be replied to but will be filed for reference". It's 'Go fuck yourself' said nicely.

I'm sure Bobby will continue with his demand to know the identity of the locksmith's auntie's dentist's father's first wife's dog but I'm sure HMCTS are quite familiar with the sort of delusional nutter he is.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

These idiots seem to think Dunn & Bradstreet are some kind of international version of Companies House. It isn't. No one is registered with D&B, they are aggregators of financial data. They gather it in from all kinds of sources and can produce interesting information on pretty much any company in the world by correlating transactions gathered from many sources including corporate sales and payment ledgers as well as public records. Probably one of the first examples of big data stretching back to the days when computers were women sat at desks with some kind of calculating machine.

Any entity paying or receiving money in the financial world whether public or private will be in there somewhere and will have a D&B rating which reflects some aspect of their financial health.

I used to work in their European Business Information Centre many years ago as a business analyst. Interesting stuff.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

A similar thing happened when some Canadian idiots discovered that the government of Canada is registered with the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). They claimed that this proved that the Canadian government was not only a corporation, but an American corporation at that!

In reality, it just means that Canada needs to be able to sell bonds, their equivalent of US Treasury Bills or Bonds, in the US. Anyone who wishes to sell such securities in the US must be registered with the SEC.
longdog

Post by longdog »

It's the fact that they think there's something nefarious about a national, regional, county, city, parish or village council having a 'commercial' side that further reinforces the fact they are as thick as pig-shit.

Government has to deal with countless public and private companies and traders and they wouldn't be able do that if they weren't also a commercial entity. When I was self employed I loved working for public bodies... They paid their bills on time.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

longdog wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:45 pm When I was self employed I loved working for public bodies... They paid their bills on time.
You've obviously never dealt with the County I work for. Our payables department seems to think that 90 days overdue is on time. We have the money. They just drag their feet. We've had many instances of software vendors refusing support because we haven't paid our maintenance bill.
D-C
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by D-C »

noblepa wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:36 am
longdog wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:45 pm When I was self employed I loved working for public bodies... They paid their bills on time.
You've obviously never dealt with the County I work for. Our payables department seems to think that 90 days overdue is on time. We have the money. They just drag their feet. We've had many instances of software vendors refusing support because we haven't paid our maintenance bill.
I love working for people who don’t pay on time, 7.5% interest on the bill is a nice bonus.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I never charged interest but a late payment meant no more work done unless the outstanding amount plus another call-out fee was paid, in cash, on arrival. Luckily there were only a handful of people in the country working in the same field and we all knew each other and respected each other's 'patches' so any call from one of my "competitor's" area would immediately raise suspicions...

"Hi Larry... Just had a call from Acme Widgets in Luton with a broken Splat-A-Tron 5000... Do you want the job?"

"They owe me three grand"

"I'll tell them to piss off then".

It's nice to be in a position where you have your customers over a barrel. Shame the whole industry died on its arse.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

longdog wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:53 am It's nice to be in a position where you have your customers over a barrel. Shame the whole industry died on its arse.
Yes, you don't see many Splat-A-Trons around nowadays. Our chip shop had the 6000X, but once metrication came in the writing was on the wall. Few weeks later they installed the new WidgetMatic Pro, with extended modulation adapter.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I wouldn't be surprised if there's a Youtube channel all about someone who collects and refurbishes them.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
longdog

Post by longdog »

You can still buy the parts but New Old Stock vole-stretchers are a ridiculous price these days and refurbished ones are a false economy.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Crabbie has a new summons to appear for failure to pay council tax on the 15th Jan at 10am. This one is for a property in St Blaise House, Richmond Road, Southampton. Not sure if that is one of his "investment" properties or his current abode. (I've left off the full address, but he's posted it if you want to look it up). Current arrears are £862.52
I'll let the group know but don't do what I do unless you're prepared to die for your beliefs.😉
Wonder if we should tip off the authorities to put him on suicide watch. :whistle:

Latest Summons
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

That'll be one of the rental properties taken over by the bankruptcy bods. By the look of the summons it's been without an occupier for six months putting him on the hook for the CT although I suspect he could have palmed off responsibility onto the bankruptcy practitioner if he hadn't just been a twat about it.

It seems as if Bobby's enthusiasm for the Common Law Play Court is on the wane these days. The magical power of the yellow vest appears to have attracted all of his attention.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Reminds me of the Ghost Shirt society.

They love their magic when real stuff fails.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

As the New Year gets underway the clock ticks inexorably down to Crabbie's already once-delayed departure. But as he sits there alone, Mrs. Crab having sensibly removed herself back to her mothers we get this cry from the heart from Bob;
The Crab wrote:My door is always open, kettle is always on and my front room is always warm and a place of peace and non judgement, any of my mates who need to chat are welcome anytime . It's no good suffering in silence. I have cold drinks in the fridge, tea & coffee in the jars and i will always be here for you...You are never not welcome!!
Could at least one friend,please copy and repost (not share)? I'm trying to demonstrate that someone is always listening.❤️
I'm sure the bailiffs will be please at this invitation - oi! milk and two sugars fella!

Later the same day and feeling a little more introspective and combative he writes;
The Crab - a few hours later and after a few sherbets wrote:One month since the alleged eviction from the county court bailiffs, I'm still waiting for you tossers😃. You know where I live come and get me if you dare.💪👏 I'm ready and waiting bring it on.👀🧩💣⚔️
That's no way to live you life, bolting to the door every time a van pulls up nearby or the postie rattles the letter box. Bravado is all well and good but the overall tone to my mind is of a man largely ignored by fair-weather interwebby friends who's feeling the pinch, he's having to cook his own meals FFS and no-one seems to be responding to his cry for smoke to be blown up his arse.
longdog

Post by longdog »

And all this from a man who had multiple sure-fire ways to beat the system and come out on top.

The five letters, the notices of misprison of treason, the oath to the barons and Magna Carta, the pronouncements of The Common Law Play Court and my favourite, the 'If I bugger the bankruptcy practitioners about for a year I'll be discharged and keep everything'... All played out in public and all 100% failures.

I think it's very public spirited of him to prove that none of this crap works. Now the clever bit is getting the 'rebels' to join the dots and realise they will have the same success with the same methods... None whatsoever.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

exiledscouser wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:39 pm Later the same day and feeling a little more introspective and combative he writes;
The Crab - a few hours later and after a few sherbets wrote:One month since the alleged eviction from the county court bailiffs, I'm still waiting for you tossers😃. You know where I live come and get me if you dare.💪👏 I'm ready and waiting bring it on.👀🧩💣⚔️
That's no way to live you life, bolting to the door every time a van pulls up nearby or the postie rattles the letter box. Bravado is all well and good but the overall tone to my mind is of a man largely ignored by fair-weather interwebby friends who's feeling the pinch, he's having to cook his own meals FFS and no-one seems to be responding to his cry for smoke to be blown up his arse.
Krabby's New Year's Resolutions -
1 - Stage a short, ugly and futile resistance to the rule of law
2 - Briefly impress some fuckwitted online admirers
3 - ?
4 - Profit!!!
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Yum tum tummy tum tey.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Crabby is busy promoting a 'Yellow Vest' lemming demo in London for this Saturday.
Citizen Crab wrote:Meeting Place will come out on Friday for the London Area ... See you there.. #Justice 🇬🇧️J🇬🇧H️🇬🇧️G
Can anyone tell me what the J-H-G acronym is all about.

Roland Ford, crappy cameraman who usually films Footle events for us is already in London being on some sort of on and off hunger strike o/s the RCJ, he wants to meet up with Bob on the day.

Alas, Bob dare not leave Casa Crab, holed up as he is like Charlton Heston in the Omega Man;
I can't leave the house at the moment mate just in case the burglars turn up, I would love to be there.
So....he says "see you there" and in almost the same breath reveals that the revolution will have to go ahead without him.

I mean, imagine returning flush from the vigours of smashing the state only to find all your windows tinned, the locks changed and some Eastern European security guard a-la Neely brewing up in your kitchen, all courtesy of the self-same state you've just smashed?

He's asked by Roland if there is any news;
no news mate the next visit will be a surprise one without any warning, that's why I can't go to far away for too long.
So he's been trapped cowering in his soon to be ex house, by himself, perhaps since 2nd Jan fearing a visit, curtains flapping, even on a weekend. Hardly a cunning plan to bring down the system. If the bailiffs are reading his posts they must be pissing themselves.