Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

aesmith
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by aesmith »

jonathan01n wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:43 pm
aesmith wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:42 pmIt's perfectly legal to pee into Loch Ness.
Is it?
It wouldn't be a public order offence unless carried out "in such circumstances as to cause, or to be likely to cause, annoyance to any other person" (Civic Government (Scotland) Act 1982 s.47). Regarding whether there's specific protection for the waters of Loch Ness I must admit I've made an assumption there, based on the fact that sea going boats passing through are allowed to use their sea toilets (ie toilet flushes direct into the water).

I haven't checked the bylaws to confirm, but I was told that in Loch Lomond it's legal to pee over the side but if you use a bucket on board it's illegal to empty it over the side.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

In my boat living days, peeing over the side was known as 'checking the stern lines'.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Hey, would you like it if a plesiosaur came over to your house and peed in your backyard?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I try really really hard NOT to offend things bigger or toothier or clawier than I am.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
jonathan01n
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by jonathan01n »

aesmith wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:50 am
jonathan01n wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:43 pm
aesmith wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:42 pmIt's perfectly legal to pee into Loch Ness.
Is it?
It wouldn't be a public order offence unless carried out "in such circumstances as to cause, or to be likely to cause, annoyance to any other person" (Civic Government (Scotland) Act 1982 s.47). Regarding whether there's specific protection for the waters of Loch Ness I must admit I've made an assumption there, based on the fact that sea going boats passing through are allowed to use their sea toilets (ie toilet flushes direct into the water).

I haven't checked the bylaws to confirm, but I was told that in Loch Lomond it's legal to pee over the side but if you use a bucket on board it's illegal to empty it over the side.
The water is a public resources, then this is interesting- polluting a shared resources of the general public is not criminal? I searched the net, there are brewers which uses Loch Ness water to brew. Is peeing into the water harming the interest of the brewers, just asking? :?:

This is another case in USA, is this overreacting?
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newsto ... ating.html
Siegfried Shrink

A huge body of water is in a way self maintaining, with its own ecosystem of plants and animals using any elements in the water. Peeing in the lake may help waterweed to grow.

I imagine they check the quality of water if need be, but a brewery does not need 'pure' water. I'd not be keen on organophosphates or mercury compounds in it, but the natural by products of life, and many minor life forms do not survive the brewing process since even a modest concentration of alcohol is toxic to most water borne pathogens and was the reason most people drank 'small beer' before clean piped water was readily available. It was safer.
Tevildo
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Tevildo »

A friend of mine used to work for Welsh Water (as was), and, one day, a group of would-be Welsh Nationalists threatened to poison a reservoir with cyanide.

She worked out that it would take two truckloads of the stuff to bring the water to the legal limit (which is much less a level than would pose any actual risk), and, apart from reporting the matter to the police, no further action was deemed necessary.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

jonathan01n wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:09 pm This is another case in USA, is this overreacting?
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newsto ... ating.html
Draining a 38 million gallon open reservoir because a kid pissed in it? Yes, that's ludicrously overreacting.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
HardyW
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by HardyW »

Surely all sorts of mammals pee in all sorts of waterways every hour of the day, as well as birds adding to the mix from above, and human pee can't be very much different from the mixture of other species' waste products that no-one ever thinks about.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

HardyW wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:44 am Surely all sorts of mammals pee in all sorts of waterways every hour of the day, as well as birds adding to the mix from above, and human pee can't be very much different from the mixture of other species' waste products that no-one ever thinks about.
I used to keep aquariums and I learned that there are bacteria that live in the gravel of the aquarium (and presumably in the silt in a lake or river) that feed on the ammonia in urine, breaking it down into harmless compounds. So, unless you drank an impossible amount of ale at the pub, peeing in Loch Ness would not noticably pollute it.

It only becomes a problem when tons and tons of untreated sewage from thousands of humans is dumped directly into the lake or river and is more than the ecosystem of the waterway can handle.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

When asked why he preferred alcohol over water the American WC Fields announced;

“Because fish fuck in it”.
Siegfried Shrink

exiledscouser wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:26 am When asked why he preferred alcohol over water the American WC Fields announced;

“Because fish fuck in it”.
I would not be all that surprised if piscine intercourse was a feature of one of Burnaby's craft beers. Having investigated a few some do seem to be very odd.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Homer Simpson beat me to fish based alcohol;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R94Q6NhuS3A
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:37 pm A huge body of water is in a way self maintaining, with its own ecosystem of plants and animals using any elements in the water. Peeing in the lake may help waterweed to grow.

I imagine they check the quality of water if need be, but a brewery does not need 'pure' water. I'd not be keen on organophosphates or mercury compounds in it, but the natural by products of life, and many minor life forms do not survive the brewing process since even a modest concentration of alcohol is toxic to most water borne pathogens and was the reason most people drank 'small beer' before clean piped water was readily available. It was safer.
That's also why hard cider was a staple of early life in New England.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

This wont end well for rebel Claire
Can someone help me socail services are trying to take my unborn baby before she's born what shell I do as they won't leave me alone many thanks I'm registering myself under common law and my baby when born
Thankfully, the advice is as sane as ever

ut chief constable on notice with a notice of lawful objection. im sure theres other support groups for parents not registering their children. i will leave this open for others to comment,but above is a must if you are to have the protection of constitutional law. (not saying it will stop them,but you will have evidence of their crimes for them to stand trial later......it will put you in alot stronger position than not doing it,as the agents making the demands would be on notice,and if they act against you then it will be high treason,which they can still be hung for. u should mention this in ur process.)
Claire Hall make sure you get yourself a Common Law Birth Certificate before your baby is born.
You you need to do a claim of right and let them know where they stand, which is below you! As they are servants
should study some karl lentz
If u don't register ur child social services can't do shit as they can only take kids who birth is registered ie a child of the state
good luck!!!1!!!
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Siegfried Shrink

It's pretty sad really. Not only is the woman so messed up that there is a presumption that she will automatically be an unfit parent, but to add to her troubles she has run across this bunch of idiots advising the most useless things to make matters worse for her.

They so pollute the mental waters that any realistic advice from a sane person is now likely to be rejected as coming from the 'corrupt' system, instead of the 'what actually works' system.

Advising people to study Karl Lenz is advice that can only safely be given to people sane enough to be looking for a bit of a laugh.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Can someone help me socail services are trying to take my unborn baby before she's born what shell I do as they won't leave me alone many thanks I'm registering myself under common law and my baby when born
So, you can't spell, you can't write coherently ( trying to take my unborn baby before she's born ) and you are going to do something which doesn't count for anything except a handful of nutters on the internet agree with it, and this will present you in the best light when it comes to showing that you are a capable parent. This is then followed by a dozen suggestions of similar bullshit found on the internet all of which could be used in evidence that you don't know what you are doing. Is it any wonder English law appoints a representative for the child? https://www.cafcass.gov.uk/about-cafcass/
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I would suspect that given her current state and comments that there are probably more and serious reasons that she would be on "socail services" radar, and none of them good. The fact that she has taken up the footl nonsense just adds to the undoubtedly long list of reasons for the attention. Sadly.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:38 am It's pretty sad really. Not only is the woman so messed up that there is a presumption that she will automatically be an unfit parent, but to add to her troubles she has run across this bunch of idiots advising the most useless things to make matters worse for her.
Yes, it's very sad. Her Facebook page is a child-like display of new boyfriends and new babies. This time it's going to be different, but it never is. Living on the notoriously horrible Paulsgrove Estate in Portsmouth is bad enough, but she has no skills, qualifications or talents. She posts pictures and videos of beautiful celebrities enjoying the dolce vita, which is forever beyond her grasp. The one thing within her options that could be meaningful and transcendental would be to raise smart, successful kids who would fill her life with pride and purpose. And she evidently lacks the self discipline and foresight to do that.

I am not mocking, I genuinely think it's a tragedy for human potential to be thus wasted. And we have hundreds of these estates (US Trans: projects) packed with surplus people. Gipton in Leeds, or recently mentioned Bransholme in Hull. Millions of people who were capable of unskilled labour or factory work, who once had pride, purpose and community, just rotting away in vast welfare reservations. It would be more humane to turn them into Soylent Green, I think.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Siegfried Shrink

packed with surplus people.
This is a good and salient point. I have done some pretty low level crappy jobs in my time but they did provide a certain amount of discipline and purpose and however messy the job, when it is finished you can look at the result with a certain amount of pride.

So I advised or persuaded my boss that buying a shot blasting machine and hiring a compressor would get the job I was doing by hand done much faster and so much cheaper in the long run that I mechanised myself out of a job, more or less, Not a problem for me, there were plenty of other things I could do, but it does put me in a position to empathise with many unskilled people who have had their modest function replaced by a machine or a new process and do not have the resources to start again or to find a similar job in a market increasingly tech orientated.