UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

BBFlatt
Captain
Captain

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by BBFlatt »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:39 pm But I ask you, what family doesn't have at least one batshit crazy person they have to invite to Christmas dinner?
If I can't identify one in my family, does that mean it's me?
When the last law was down and the devil turned 'round on you where would you hide, the laws all being flat? ...Yes, I'd give the devil the benefit of the law, for my own safety's sake. -- Robert Bolt; A Man for all Seasons
SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by SteveUK »

Sadly, Neelu's sister passed away today. The NHS conspiracy posts have already started.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Looking on the bright side, that might help with Neelu's housing problem.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:59 pm Looking on the bright side, that might help with Neelu's housing problem.
There's a place in hell now reserved for you :mrgreen:
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I have to say that Neelu's family has to be a very sorry and sad lot.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
rosy

Post by rosy »

I am sorry for Neelu's pain at losing her sister. I wish that she could honour her sister and her niece by ceasing the accusations of murder and accepting the reality of the tragedy.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

rosy wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:14 pm I am sorry for Neelu's pain at losing her sister. I wish that she could honour her sister and her niece by ceasing the accusations of murder and accepting the reality of the tragedy.
That would be a nice reasonable, adult, sensible thing to do, SO, not something Neelu would ever think of or do.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

More contempt charges among her gang ..
Ved Chaudhari
December 12 at 7:50 PM ·
I just found out that my soul sister Belinda McKenzie was grabbed by Police inside Southwark Crown Court on Monday 10 Dec 2018 - confirming my suspicions that the trial of my other soul sister Sabine McNeill is being used as a beehive to target supporters of child rights and baby protectors like me.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Hoaxstead is reporting Sabine has been found guilty on several charges.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
longdog

Post by longdog »

aesmith wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:36 pm More contempt charges among her gang ..
Ved Chaudhari
December 12 at 7:50 PM ·
I just found out that my soul sister Belinda McKenzie was grabbed by Police inside Southwark Crown Court on Monday 10 Dec 2018 - confirming my suspicions that the trial of my other soul sister Sabine McNeill is being used as a beehive to target supporters of child rights and baby protectors like me.
Used as a bee-hive?

What?

How does a bee-hive target anybody?

As far as I know bee-hives only attract bees and bee-keepers... And Winnie The Pooh.

Ah.... I get it... A honey-trap... Neelu really is as deranged as an adequate simile.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:57 pm Hoaxstead is reporting Sabine has been found guilty on several charges.
The Listings page says sentencing is on the 19th. Four counts of stalking and at least six of breaching an injunction. Given that she’s been on remand most of this year that’s equivalent to a two year sentence.

My bet - a community order and (yet another) restraining order which as we have now seen do sometimes have teeth. If you haven’t been following the trial reporting you should pop over to Hoaxtead for a tour-de-force in objective writing.

Just need to round up nutty Neelu for the full set.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

exiledscouser wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:11 pm My bet - a community order and (yet another) restraining order which as we have now seen do sometimes have teeth. If you haven’t been following the trial reporting you should pop over to Hoaxtead for a tour-de-force in objective writing.
These are serious charges. There will be a jail sentence. The only question is whether time served on remand will cancel it out. She has spent 10 months on remand. However, she had already spent 2 months on curfew. That counts as 50% so she has spent "11 months" of whatever sentence she will be given. She will also be released on licence at half her sentence. So basically, if she is sentenced to 2 years, she will probably get no jail time. However, this is not the same as a community sentence. A community sentence with the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act tariff would mean that 1 year after serving it her sentence would be spent. A jail sentence whether suspended or not adds an additional year before it is considered spent. (Clarification: additional year means sentence + 2 years)

What I think will happen is that Sabine will get a 2 year sentence and released within a few months (although this is speculation, the Judge would be entitled to throw the Necronomicon at her for the damage she has done to innocent people). However, what will definitely happen is that there will be a blanket order banning any mention of individuals accused in Hoaxstead. There has been one contempt sentence and another case pending.

So where are with in respect of Neelu? Her name was mentioned several times during the case (which means that I am not in breach of reporting restrictions in stating it here). She can't help herself. She will shit-post something related to this case, and I refer you m'Lud to a comment I made on the 27th November!
In any case, there is a very good chance that she is soon going to be in a lot more trouble than mere financial. :mouthshut:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Tevildo
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Tevildo »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:57 pm Hoaxstead is reporting Sabine has been found guilty on several charges.
I see she was acquitted of most of the (less serious) charges of breach of the restraining order. Do we know which ones she was found guilty on? I'd be interested to see if they have any common factors.
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

exiledscouser wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:11 pm My bet - a community order and (yet another) restraining order which as we have now seen do sometimes have teeth.
Going by what hoaxstead report I’d be rather surprised if a community order was issued - these are multiple offences all of which potentially carry prison sentences. And as I understand things some of the offences were committed while she was on bail awaiting trial for similar earlier alleged offences, which is why her bail was cancelled and she was remanded. The courts generally don’t look very kindly on someone who does that kind of thing.

Witnesses have explained how their lives were significantly changed by Sabine and her gang which increases the potential sentence, and she will have lost any discount for making a guilty plea. She’s not a sole operator in this nonsense either, so presumably the question of deterring others from further emulating her will be a sentencing factor.

She may yet get to spend some more time as a guest of one of Her Majesty’s hotels, and it looks like the judge invited the prosecution to request that her existing restraining order is elevated to a Criminal Behaviour Order as well. Breach of one of those carries a maximum five year sentence and she wouldn’t be a first-time offender any more.

It will be interesting to hear about Sabine’s plea in mitigation, if any....
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:03 pm These are serious charges. There will be a jail sentence. The only question is whether time served on remand will cancel it out.
I agree custody is very likely. This was sustained, spiteful and orchestrated harassment of innocent families, carried on despite numerous warnings from police and judges. Her manner in court suggests that she continues to feel justified, and is likely to resume it at the earliest opportunity. The judge is also clearly aware of the mob of fanatical witch hunters surrounding Sabine, and the sentence must be calculated pour encourager les autres.

I think two years is about right, but I'll predict a little more because justice would not be served by permitting her a triumphant "walk to freedom' soon after sentencing. So maybe 30 months, and release in Spring 2019 under a draconian CBO.

And frankly it's nothing less than she deserves.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

exiledscouser wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:11 pm If you haven’t been following the trial reporting you should pop over to Hoaxtead for a tour-de-force in objective writing.
I agree, their approach to this has been exemplary throughout. A comment over there said that El Coyote's court reporting was as good as our own Burnaby49, meaning this as high praise. I didn't ask whether El Coyote attended the hearings in shorts and made inappropriate remarks about tasty growlers, it didn't seem the right time for that....
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:12 am
exiledscouser wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:11 pm If you haven’t been following the trial reporting you should pop over to Hoaxtead for a tour-de-force in objective writing.
I agree, their approach to this has been exemplary throughout. A comment over there said that El Coyote's court reporting was as good as our own Burnaby49, meaning this as high praise. I didn't ask whether El Coyote attended the hearings in shorts and made inappropriate remarks about tasty growlers, it didn't seem the right time for that....
I must disagree strongly, indeed very strongly, to the above comment. How can anyone claim that El Coyote is as good a court reporter as Burnaby49? She was better. Much better.

I've been following the Hoaxtead report of Sabine's trial since day 1 and am amazed at the quality of the reporting. I struggle to keep up when I'm at trial, I paraphrase and often miss critical parts. El Coyote is essentially providing a verbatim transcript at the same quality as a court reporter. She must be proficient in shorthand. Another big difference between El Coyote and myself is in one word above "objective". While El Coyote has strong opinions on the Hampstead harassment issue she is completely objective in her reporting, subsuming her purple-haired personality into the role of the objective fly on the wall and injecting nothing of herself into the reports. As my readers know that's not my style at all. I try to be as accurate as I can in reporting the actual proceedings but I'm free with my decidedly non-objective interjections and asides. El Coyote is so professional in her reports that I can't even tell what alcoholic beverages (if any) she prefers from reading them.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:12 am I didn't ask whether El Coyote attended the hearings in shorts and made inappropriate remarks about tasty growlers, it didn't seem the right time for that....
I did pop along twice during the trial to say "hi". I can confirm that no shorts were worn, although EC did appear to have recently had a job interview with SHADO for a position as an operative on Moonbase.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
jonathan01n
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by jonathan01n »

I wonder if Ved or Sabine invoke this laws and said they do not need the Court, police or prison services , what will be the response?

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/201 ... /4/enacted :mrgreen: :snicker:
longdog

Post by longdog »

I can say I'm surprised at the convictions given the defendent's testimony. The words 'selective' and 'amnesia' spring readily to mind and her 'I still believe the children' attitude with the implication that she was, and still is, justified in her course of action will have done her no favours at all.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?