Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

JimUk1
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by JimUk1 »

It is unfortunate that the swing to services has left the U.K’s large manufacturing cities delapitated. Having worked exclusively in engineering since 16 years old it is sad to see so many once skilled & unskilled people tossed aside and forgotten, especially since there isn’t a great employment base for them post-redundancy.

When I was working in Cambridge, one of the locals arrogantly suggested the “lazy unemployed” of Hull should move to green pastures around the South rather than dwell on benefits and be a tax burden; easier said than done when you’re on jsa.

I do sympathise with a lot of the FMOTL, they are desperately let down. However, the hardcore ones like Crawford and Hanning deserve all the shit they get!
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

JimUk1 wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:38 am When I was working in Cambridge, one of the locals arrogantly suggested the “lazy unemployed” of Hull should move to green pastures around the South rather than dwell on benefits and be a tax burden....
Anyone fancy a GoFundMe to relocate Colin Worrall as this guy's new neighbour?
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Make it a double from Hull - Colin Worral AND Ken Thompson
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:16 am
JimUk1 wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:38 am When I was working in Cambridge, one of the locals arrogantly suggested the “lazy unemployed” of Hull should move to green pastures around the South rather than dwell on benefits and be a tax burden....
They’d probably get on.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:16 am
We should buy one of Crabbie's houses from the repossession auction!
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Chalk up another success to the mighty power of lawful rebellion.
Robert White

Just spoke to Steven Bartlett he lost the live feed, he has been evicted a locksmith drilled the lock. He will be uploading more video later with a copy of the paperwork once he's calmed down a bit. He does have somewhere to stay with friends and family so he's not on the streets.
It was the usual crap... Failed to pay the rent out you jolly well go. Of course there was the usual "this is fake paperwork', 'where's the embossed seal'. 'the cops can't help the bailiffs if it's a civil matter', 'all money is debt anyway' rubbish to the usual effect. It wasn't unanimous though... Even some of the old guard thought non-payment of rent might be a valid reason for an eviction.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Where do they get this guff from? Explaining why Council Tax is invalid ...
Matt Derham Council tax was only put into place couple hundred years ago and from what I believe I know is it was put into place to help fight a war when some foreigners tried to invade. Council tax was only meant to last 12 mo this as the contract is only 12 months. But every year they have to renew it before it's up. Otherwise once gone it can never come back!!!!
Andreos Sabinos Correct
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Council tax was only put into place couple hundred years ago and from what I believe I know is it was put into place to help fight a war when some foreigners tried to invade.
If only the device used to communicate this was capable of accessing a vast repository of information on history, politics and civics, enabling the user to check their assertions against the facts...
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

And another about to be shwm the door. A trifling £4,000 of rent arrears...

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
longdog

Post by longdog »

SteveUK wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:32 pm And another about to be shwm the door. A trifling £4,000 of rent arrears...

Translation...

I was getting housing benefit but the basis on which that was awarded changed. Rather than accepting that fact and reapplying for HB under my new circumstances I rejected the help I was offered and buried my head in the sand.

Now I'm being evicted and this is everybody's fault but my own.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
longdog

Post by longdog »

Clearly the woo is strong in this one...
Paul Price

I've just had another visit this morning from Jacobs Enforcement agents trying to terrorise me into paying

Colin Worrall

Paul Price did you record it ?

Paul Price

No I should have I didn't open the door, I sent them a letter the other day telling them any visits or knocking on my door will firm an agreement then anyone visiting I want their full name, address, postcode, employee number, tax number, etc then I can sue them under a tort if I suffer injury, harm or loss, I checked online they signed for it at 8.05am this morning but the buggers are knocking on my door at 11am
I unilaterally decided I would want a lot of information to which I have no legal right so I could set about a campaign of harassment. For some reason they have ignored me.

Paul Price

What has really got my back up is I have a 20 year old son who has Autism and ADHD so that makes us a vulnerable household, the council know this and Jacobs know this I dread to think what might have happened if he had been in on his own
Being a vulnerable household means I never have to pay for anything because reasons. I'm so lacking in moral scruples I'm prepared to use my vulnerable son as an excuse for not paying council tax even though he has absolutely nothing to do with it and other parents of disabled children seem to manage it.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

And the gifts just keep on coming. Another massive win, from the PLD Facebook group.

Driving while already on a ban, ending up banned from driving for another 3 years. But he's been given some good advice so it'll all work out for him in the end.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

That's what I love about PLD. Just when you think they're down and out, another generation of idiots take up the torch, and are 'just about to win'. Rebels have a collective short memory when it comes to the contents of their trophy cabinet.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

mufc1959 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:18 pm And the gifts just keep on coming. Another massive win, from the PLD Facebook group.

Driving while already on a ban, ending up banned from driving for another 3 years. But he's been given some good advice so it'll all work out for him in the end.
Another winning suggestion;
If under oath simply cut the tag off send it back, and don't pay the fine. Done.
You will be!
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

longdog wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:03 pm
Paul Price

What has really got my back up is I have a 20 year old son who has Autism and ADHD so that makes us a vulnerable household, the council know this and Jacobs know this I dread to think what might have happened if he had been in on his own
Being a vulnerable household means I never have to pay for anything because reasons. I'm so lacking in moral scruples I'm prepared to use my vulnerable son as an excuse for not paying council tax even though he has absolutely nothing to do with it and other parents of disabled children seem to manage it.
As i've said before, they seem to believe that "vulnerable" means "invulnerable".
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Looking at the sentencing guidelines, the tagging and ban are commensurate with being caught shortly after being disqualified:

Category 2 Higher culpability and lesser harm

I presume that the idiot does know that if the strap is cut it still triggers a violation alert!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

grixit wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:44 pm As i've said before, they seem to believe that "vulnerable" means "invulnerable".
Well said... So well said I'm going to steal it and pass it of as my own :lol:
longdog

Post by longdog »

SteveUK wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:21 pm That's what I love about PLD. Just when you think they're down and out, another generation of idiots take up the torch, and are 'just about to win'. Rebels have a collective short memory when it comes to the contents of their trophy cabinet.
I wonder how these goons would react if they were knocked down or crashed into by a banned driver who, by definition, is also uninsured.

Are they going to take their case to the Common Law Play Court and hope they get paid because the driver will, of course, be acting in honour and with full personal liability? Are they fuck as like... They'll go running off to The Motor Insurance Bureau and get paid from the pockets of those who do pay for their car insurance.

A bunch of freeloading hypocrites.
jonathan01n
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by jonathan01n »

Those freeman always claim DVLA owns your / everyone else car, why they think like that :?: :?:
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

jonathan01n wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:38 am Those freeman always claim DVLA owns your / everyone else car, why they think like that :?: :?:
Because rationality isn't in their wheelhouse?????

Probably for the same level of stupid that US sovcits think registering your vehicle means that the state owns it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.