Bob Wolffe's Order of Detention

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Bob Wolffe's Order of Detention

Post by Dezcad »

You can read the order here.

Some interesting stuff, especially regarding the Dogwalker and the information he has provided.
According to his co-conspirator Riley, whose several
proffers were born out on the ground, Wolffe watched Riley and
Brown make pipe bombs and then offered to and did bring material
for more pipe bombs.
Danny "The Signing Dogwalker" Riley has a nice ring to it.

And, nothing like helping your cause:
The video and audio Wolffe asked me to watch
and listen to demonstrated that Mr. and Mrs. Wolffe, from their
own mouths were part of the conspiracy to resist.
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

Very interesting. From the following, does it appear the Judge believes the Feds should have arrested Mrs. Wolffe too?
The video and audio Wolffe asked me to watch and listen to demonstrated that Mr. and Mrs. Wolffe, from their own mouths were part of the conspiracy to resist. Wolffe and his wife had weapons used for killing not hunting. They had enough bullets for a small army. Their bags were packed and the weapons loaded when the marshals arrived to search.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
ErsatzAnatchist

Re: Bob Wolffe's Order of Detention

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

Dezcad wrote:You can read the order here.

Some interesting stuff, especially regarding the Dogwalker and the information he has provided.
According to his co-conspirator Riley, whose several
proffers were born out on the ground, Wolffe watched Riley and
Brown make pipe bombs and then offered to and did bring material
for more pipe bombs.
Danny "The Signing Dogwalker" Riley has a nice ring to it.

And, nothing like helping your cause:
The video and audio Wolffe asked me to watch
and listen to demonstrated that Mr. and Mrs. Wolffe, from their
own mouths were part of the conspiracy to resist.
Danny is an idiot of unparalleled proportions. Ignoring his mental illness issues (admiralty courts, etc...), yaking with the police is a BAD idea when you are a defendant. Hasn't this clown ever watched Law and Order?
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Silly Anatchist. Danny is much smarter than any lawyer or judge. After all, he's a Jurious Spurious!
Demo.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: Bob Wolffe's Order of Detention

Post by wserra »

ErsatzAnatchist wrote:yaking with the police is a BAD idea when you are a defendant.
The term "proffer" used in the order is not just "yakking with the police". It is a formal process in which a defendant (or potential defendant), accompanied by counsel, speaks to AUSAs/agents under a written agreement (a so-called "queen for a day") that what s/he says will not be used on the govt's direct case (in other words, it can be used if s/he says something different at trial). It is a precursor to cooperation.

As we said before, while it appears that Danny had a change of heart, what he needs is a change of brain.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Wolffe apparently doesn't care for Magistrate Judge Muirhead.

http://www.cheatingfrenzy.com/wolffe75.pdf
Demo.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

I love how he makes big demands on how he gets to personally interview and choose his taxpayer paid for legal counsel. Yet another fricken' hypocrite tax protester. :roll:
Demo.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Demosthenes wrote:After all, he's a Jurious Spurious!
Every time I see that, Jeepers Creepers by Louis Armstrong runs through my head:

Jurious Spurious....how'd you get so furious
Jurious Spurious...kiss your ass goodbye
Gosh oh, git up....you set yourself up
Gosh oh, gee oh....maybe not so wise

Golly gee...when you get your crazy on
Woe is me...got to turn my shredder on

Oh, so Spurious....you'll be crucified

(instrumental break)

Oh, so Spurious....you'll be crucified
So sink to new lows
Go try to land some blows
And kiss your fat ass goodbye

Wait, those aren't the lyrics...
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Bob wrote:The Judge refused to release me because I own an AK-47 with a high capacity magazine.
I know, it's total bullshit to be detained simply because you own a weapon legally, which is why that's not the reason he detained you, you schmuck.

The Judge detained you for legitimate reasons. You know, reasons like knowingly aiding fugitives, purchasing supplies you knew were going to be used to make bombs, providing armed protection to fugitives, and were in the process of fleeing when the feds showed up on your doorstep.

Question: Did the Wolffe's admit on that video that the guns were for killing and not hunting?
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
ErsatzAnatchist

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

Muirhead would have been wise to omit any reference to the firearm in his decision. It added nothing to the reasons for his detention and only made it look like that was part of the reason. Webhick is right about the reasons for the detention. If the Magistrate had left it at that, all would be well in the universe (except for the gold fringe on the flag).

Then again, Muirhead released the Browns on bail and refused to consider their "arsenal" as a basis for detaining them (ownership of firearms is not a basis to deny release pre-trial IMNSHO). Unfortunately, Muirhead blew the release decision with Ed and Elaine because of the threats that were previously made.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I think a better response would have been to have pointed out the possession of the weapon along with the already shown willingness to resort to violence by his(Wolfe's) participation and actions in the silliness at the Browns make him a not good candidate for release.

The fact that I think the man is a danger both to himself, and anyone around him is irrelevant, but important. I think he is every bit out there as good old Ed when it comes to their judgement.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Wolffe has already expressed the motive, the gun gives him the means, so the judge is denying him the opportunity.
Demo.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

notorial dissent wrote:I think a better response would have been to have pointed out the possession of the weapon along with the already shown willingness to resort to violence by his(Wolfe's) participation and actions in the silliness at the Browns make him a not good candidate for release.
I think that's what the judge said, which is that Wolffe's "propensity for guns and his willingness to use them to support
his bizarre views make him a great danger to the community."
notorial dissent wrote:The fact that I think the man is a danger both to himself, and anyone around him is irrelevant, but important.
According to the bail statute, danger to the community is both important *and* relevant.

18 USC 3142(b) states that the release of a defendant shall not be ordered if the release "will endanger the safety of any other person or the community."
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Which is what I hope the judge actually said. We should keep firmly in mind here that the writer of the complaint is only tangentially connected to reality, after all he is a "kind, peace loving, gentle soul" when he isn't out building bombs and learning how to kill govt employees or aiding and abetting fugitives.

I certainly wouldn't want him out running loose where he could get his hands on anything dangerous.

I am also of the opinion that the Mrs. needs serious psychiatric help if she in any way thinks helping with what she has to know is not only illegal, but down right dangerous is anything but that. She thinks he is being put upon, and that really worries me. I guess I hadn't realized that disassociative personality disorder ran quite so deep in this crowd. Really getting scary. These are the kind of people who shoot other people and then can't imagine why someone would get upset about it, after all they hadn't done anything wrong.